Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? (2513 Views)

What Really Count In Marriage, Love Or D Right Person / How Do I Make D Right Choice? So So Confuse / Pls Help Me, Which 1 Is D Right Lady 4 Me . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by mamabear1(f): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] well b4 postn diz av dwelt so much on finkn,even as im postn it im stil finkn,if wat i did waz rite, ma story goes lyk diz, i broke up wiv ma boyfrnd coz i found out dat he waz cheatn on mi,den d only person i cud cry 2 waz his broda coz his broda lyks mi alot n waz lyk ma bestfrnd coz i tell him stuffz n all dat happens 2mi,only 4mi 2 realize dat afta cryn 2 him i felt so gud n ok around him n didnt feel sad n heart broken wenevea im around him so i started hangin out wiv him since he had a way of makn mi 4get evrytin. Den dia waz diz nyt i dreamt we kissed n eventually it came 2 pass,i went 2 see him one day n it rained so heavily & continously dat i cudnt go bck 2ma ouse so i had 2 crash at his place n dat waz aw we kissed & romanced all tru d nyt but no sex, in d mornin we cudnt help but feel guilty coz we knw wat we did waz wrng but it juss felt sooo gud, d frightful tin is dat now i fink i lyk his broda so much coz he makes mi so hapi plus he's so sweet in many wayz u can imagine,but d prob is dat pple wud frown at such an act,(mi datn his broda) infact d few peeps av told fink im crazy n dat i shudnt try it but we lyk ourselves n we jus flow, infact i wish i knew him lyk since!!! wat do u guyz suggest?
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by funkybaby(f): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2010
so in summary, you are phucking your boyfriend's brother. . . . .

you are a SLUT !!! undecided
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by PokerFace(f): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2010
funkybaby:

so in summary, y[b]ou are phucking your boyfriend's brother.[/b] . . . .

you are a SLUT !!! undecided

she didnt say that smiley
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by mamabear1(f): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2010
nah im not phuckn ma bf's bro,i said we kissed(read tru incase u mised it along d line), & u dnt know ntin bout mi so u shudnt use such a word on mi!!! angry simply becoz u've neva bin in such a situation doesnt mean u shud be judgemental
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by funkybaby(f): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2010
mama bear:

[/color] . 2ma ouse so i had 2 crash at his place n dat waz aw we kissed & romanced all tru d nyt but no sex,

kissing and smooshing all through the night  undecided

mama bear:

[color=#770077]  i lyk his broda so much coz he makes mi so hapi plus he's so sweet in many wayz u can imagine

he is sweet in many ways 'you can imagine'. without sounding vulgar . . . .

PokerFace:

she didnt say that  smiley
she does not have to tell us the full disgusting details or give us a detailed description of what has been transpiring between herself and the guy before we know what they've been up to
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by funkybaby(f): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2010
mama bear:

nah im not phuckn ma bf's bro,i said we kissed(read tru incase u mised it along d line), & u dnt know ntin bout mi so u shudnt use such a word on mi!!! angry simply becoz u've neva bin in such a situation doesnt mean u shud be judgemental

ok.
but you also said the two of you 'romanced' each other

which prolly means he squeezed your bo.o.bs, you felt his prick , you cuddled together and he most likely fingerer.ed you.

your boyfriend's brother ? ? ?

ki lo tu ku?

you for kuku spread your legs wide open for him and allow him to finish the task he has started.

mama bear:

simply becoz u've neva bin in such a situation doesnt mean u shud be judgemental

which situation ? how ?

man don finish for road?

yeye girl  undecided
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by mamabear1(f): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2010
funkybaby:

kissing and smooshing all through the night undecided

he is sweet in many ways 'you can imagine'. without sounding vulgar . . . .
she does not have to tell us the full disgusting details or give us a detailed description of what has been transpiring between herself and the guy before we know what they've been up to

u're such a biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry i guezz datz wat u do datz y u're dwelln on da fact i bleeped himm, yea he felt ma boobs & i felt his prick but nt all galz fall 4 dat!!!! sum re jus srnger dan odaz!!!!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by funkybaby(f): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2010
mama bear:

yea he felt ma bosoms & i felt his prick but nt all galz fall 4 dat!!!! sum re jus srnger dan odaz!!!!

ehen !

now, you are confessing.

so you mean he squeezed your bosom.s and you felt his prick and yet you no phuck him?

you are really strong no be small.  grin grin grin
wetin you wear go him house? iron pant with key and padlock?  grin

your boyfriend's brother? shame !

yeye girl  undecided

ashawo ten pence !  undecided
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by mamabear1(f): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2010
wateva!!!cum 2 fink off it,u might nt be any different 4rm mi sef grin i get y it bodas u, 4da record he's ma ex bf broda,ma ex bf waz cheatn on mi, jus becoz of dat no mean say i be ashewo, wink lyk i said u dnt knw shit bout mi
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by parates(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2010
in the long run it will leave a sour taste in either your mouth or his, the relationship wont go anywhere, it  will lead to a tragic ending trust me, hence you better stop it right way, remember it is slippery when wet!!!!!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by parates(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2010
funkybaby:

ehen !

now, you are confessing.

so you mean he squeezed your bosom.s and you felt his prick and yet you no phuck him?

you are really strong no be small.  grin grin grin
wetin you wear go him house? iron pant with key and padlock?  grin

your boyfriend's brother? shame !

yeye girl  undecided

ashawo ten pence !  undecided

funkybaby, wats is your own she wants you to advise her and not pass judgment on her, if she is wrong tell her she is and stop insulting her, some gurls sha!!!!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by funkybaby(f): 12:14am On Jun 13, 2010
parates:

funkybaby, wats is your own she wants you to advise her and not pass judgment on her, if she is wrong tell her she is and stop insulting her, some gurls sha!!!!

what has funkybaby done now? eh?

a girl opens a thread asking ''did i make the right decision by spending the night at my (ex)boyfriend's brother's place and allowing him to smoosh and kiss me all night long''.

what is she expecting to be the response? ''yes, you made the right decision''.  undecided

if that is what she is expecting to read here, then she must be very silly.  grin
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Osama10(m): 12:16am On Jun 13, 2010
Its better you forget about that guy, its not going to work at the end.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by puskin: 12:23am On Jun 13, 2010
funkybaby:

what has funkybaby done now? eh?

a girl opens a thread asking ''did i make the right decision by spending the night at my (ex)boyfriend's brother's place and allowing him to smoosh and kiss me all night long''.

what is she expecting to be the response? ''yes, you made the right decision''.  undecided

if that is what she is expecting to read here, then she must be very sillygrin

correction. . . . . . she must be over silly!!!!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by ITgurlie(f): 12:29am On Jun 13, 2010
@ poster my advice is for you to stay away from your ex's broda, give yourself some time so that you don't use the guy to make up for the hurt you're feeling lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and please no more "romancing" so that you don't do something you'll regret later wink wink
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by mamabear1(f): 12:32am On Jun 13, 2010
parates:

@ parates fanks alot, i knw wat we did waz wrng plus i knw such finz end up bad! bt u knw dat feelin wen wat u're doin feels gud,wia u dnt av 2 wori bout 2mao bt u feel safe & comtempted wiv wat u've got datz jus aw i feel 4now wich is why i nid advice,im nt sayn u guyz shud encourage mi,bt dnt condemn mi either,waz really sad & depressed bout d brk up coz most of ma frndz neva lykd ma bf&wia neva in support of our relationship,so i dint knw who else 2 go 2 if nt his broda who waz lyk ma bestfrnd, nwayz i jus wish it cud be real, dat if i waz asked 2 mk a wish i'd wish 4 it 2be real!!!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by funkybaby(f): 12:38am On Jun 13, 2010
mama bear:

@ parates fanks alot, i knw wat we did waz wrng plus i knw such finz end up bad! bt u knw dat feelin wen wat u're doin feels gud,wia u dnt av 2 wori bout 2mao bt u feel safe & comtempted wiv wat u've got datz jus aw i feel 4now [/b]wich is why i nid advice,im nt sayn u guyz shud encourage mi,bt dnt condemn mi either,waz really sad & depressed bout d brk up coz most of ma frndz neva lykd ma bf&wia neva in support of our relationship,so i dint knw who else 2 go 2 if nt his broda who waz lyk ma bestfrnd,[b] nwayz i jus wish it cud be real, dat if i waz asked 2 mk a wish i'd wish 4 it 2be real!!!

100% trash

can someone please give this girl a dirty slap on the cheek to wake her up to reality undecided
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by sholleex(f): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2010
ho ho ho
preety stupid situation u [ut urself into
dnt think u r treadn on d rit path o
as fela says, na wahala u go get!!!!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by parates(m): 12:49am On Jun 13, 2010
mama bear:

@ parates fanks alot, i knw wat we did waz wrng plus i knw such finz end up bad! bt u knw dat feelin wen wat u're doin feels gud,wia u dnt av 2 wori bout 2mao bt u feel safe & comtempted wiv wat u've got datz jus aw i feel 4now wich is why i nid advice,im nt sayn u guyz shud encourage mi,bt dnt condemn mi either,waz really sad & depressed bout d brk up coz most of ma frndz neva lykd ma bf&wia neva in support of our relationship,so i dint knw who else 2 go 2 if nt his broda who waz lyk ma bestfrnd, nwayz i jus wish it cud be real, dat if i waz asked 2 mk a wish i'd wish 4 it 2be real!!!

I perfectly understand, did have a little experience of what you are going through, STOLEN KISSES ARE USUALLY THE SWEETEST BUT THEY ARE STOLEN!!!!!!!which is bad wink
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by snthesis(m): 1:24am On Jun 13, 2010
OP are u per chance blond?
D brothers are playin good cop bad cop wit u, after d oda bro don chop u tire e go pass u to a sharp coz or paddy
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by sholleex(f): 1:30am On Jun 13, 2010
snthesis:

OP are u per chance blond?
D brothers are[b] playin good cop bad cop wit u[/b], after d oda bro don chop u tire e go pass u to a sharp coz or paddy

loool!!!buh dats is d freakn truth,
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Osama10(m): 1:37am On Jun 13, 2010
Let her do as she wishes.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by uniklarus(f): 1:47am On Jun 13, 2010
WRONG DECISION!Just like ur boyfriend act of crime,u had committed same offense 2 which is' unfaithfulness'.U don't av 2 stoop so low just becos ur boyfrnd cheated on u.If I may ask,where is ur conscience&ur dignity?Am surprised at u,u stil av d gut 2 abuse sum1dat wz teln u notn but d whole trut.U nid 2 retrace ur steps b4 it is 2 late.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Osama10(m): 2:36am On Jun 13, 2010
uniklarus:

WRONG DECISION!Just like your boyfriend act of crime,u had committed same offense 2 which is' unfaithfulness'.U don't av 2 stoop so low just becos your boyfrnd cheated on u.If I may ask,where is your conscience&your dignity?Am surprised at u,u stil av d gut 2 abuse sum1dat wz teln u notn but d whole trut.U nid 2 retrace your steps b4 it is 2 late.

Dont waste your speech she has been fucking the guy, she just need some people to back her.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Odunnu: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2010
Its a pity gurl,bt u r being passed around!
Stop it ths moment,lets see how much of ur person we'l get 2 salvage.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2010
How old are you? where are your parents?
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by 190: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2010
Seriously
I like this funkybaby~
U are too much

babes like this slut gives gurls a bad name!!
infact gurls are typical example of mama-bear!!

funkybaby ur bf is damn lucky!!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Onchedu(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2010
1st thing: it's IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to get stranded in any man's house unless of course that's where she wants to be.

2nd thing: I think Ur rather off the smart side, Brothers? BROTHERS

Anyway where U went wrong in the first place was making Ur best friend some other guy instead of the one U are with.

In any case as repulsed I am by Ur level of reasoning and Ur emotional immaturity, I'l leave U with this:

We all get the opportunity to learn sometime.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by Onchedu(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2010
Oh yes, U could remove the "mama" from Ur proile name too, let the more mature one's try that. It would suit them better.
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by 190: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2010
^^
gBAM!!
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by mamabear1(f): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2010
uniklarus:

WRONG DECISION!Just like your boyfriend act of crime,u had committed same offense 2 which is' unfaithfulness'.U don't av 2 stoop so low just becos your boyfrnd cheated on u.If I may ask,where is your conscience&your dignity?Am surprised at u,u stil av d gut 2 abuse sum1dat wz teln u notn but d whole trut.U nid 2 retrace your steps b4 it is 2 late.
i aint insultn her,she started insultn mi, nwayz fanks 4 al da advice, i fink wiv diz i cud gain redemption,
Re: Do U Think I Made D Right Decision? by 190: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2010
wic redemption!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? / Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend / Girls What's Your Role In A Relationship???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.