Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

MY* Blackberry Z3 Review - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MY* Blackberry Z3 Review (34764 Views)

Sony Xperia Z3 Review And Price Onkonga / Blackberry Z3 Now Available In Nigeria / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2014
segradino: Another fone for tech hungry Nigerians

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d best data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
and how is this cheaper than 1K for 3gig which I use on my Z10.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2014
chillykelly86:
check my signature for something much better on MTN.
and check my last quote for something much better than both of these.

1 Like

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Revolva(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Z3 again nwa ooo I go wait till the price crash to 15k #teamBB
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by tziz(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Revolva: Z3 again nwa ooo I go wait till the price crash to 15k #teamBB
Oga u go old oo! Mayb dat kain 2026
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by xtervaganza(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2014
nairaman66: Over hyped and a little piece of junk. Blackberry- defrauding unsuspecting Nigerians since 2007
I don't remember any nairalander asking you for money to buy a blackberry phone
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by TrebleChamp(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
What happen when GLO BIS plan no longer work on BB10 devices? Can the BB10 device minimise data usage like Android? e.g i can use (more like manage) GLO free 30mb for 2 days using opera mini and restricting background data.

2 Likes

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by lomprico(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
agabusta:

BB10 on Glo can use hotspot thru wi-fi and access youtube without you being charged.
yep
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by chillykelly86(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
slimmy05: I ain't a broke nigga to start reading all those craps you pilled up there. I work with one of the telcos so I don't do cheat

Dear slimmy05, ignorance has a way of tossing people in the mud in shame.
I would really like you to get some knowledge before you disgrace yourself exuding so much ignorance over a package that is about two months old or more.

I gave you a thread to educate yourself:- https://www.nairaland.com/1824656/powerhq-cheap-mtn-sme-datashare/1

But in your pride, you keep displaying your ignorance. Why not visit MTN Business website and confirm if MTN SME DataShare is a cheat or genuine:-
http://mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare

2 Likes

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
chillykelly86:

Dear slimmy05, ignorance has a way of tossing people in the mud in shame.
I would really like you to get some knowledge before you disgrace yourself exuding so much ignorance over a package that is about two months old or more.

I gave you a thread to educate yourself:- https://www.nairaland.com/1824656/powerhq-cheap-mtn-sme-datashare/1

But in your pride, you keep displaying your ignorance. Why not visit MTN Business website and confirm if MTN SME DataShare is a cheat or genuine:-
http://mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare
Go and sit your hungry ass down trying to promote your brokeness. I don't have such luxury to start reading thread from such a lazy ass like you trying to cut corners.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

I use Glo N1000 CoMOnth BIS on my q10. Gives me 3G which I also share via hotspot with my PC, iPad and other phones.
No doubt, but sorry I ain't interested
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
agabusta:

I use Glo BBCmonth plan which is 1k and I get 3GB. Since I started using BB10, my modem has been rendered useless, as I can connect my system to the phone using the hotspot and browse with it.
So I should automatically switch to glo cos of 1k 3gig plan undecided Kiss my hairy behind
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Burger01:
Ogbeni, go and sit down and face your work with this your 'I ain't a broke nigga' shiit. It's becoming a spam and very annoying. Why can't you simply ignore and relieve yourself the headache of your 'I ain't a broke nigga' shait? angry
If you're allergic to richness, then you need to check your brain again. You need to wipe poverty off your bloodline.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mcbussy:

why not just ignore him??....repeating this ur; "I ain't a broke nigga" makes u a fake nigga grin

#justsaying
I really do not have time for autist like you. The only thing that makes you special is cos you've got down syndrome.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

I use Glo N1000 CoMOnth BIS on my q10. Gives me 3G which I also share via hotspot with my PC, iPad and other phones.
Stop lying, stop stealing. We see cronies of this nature with stolen gadgets begging for free MB.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
I would be lying if I say I haven't been "wowed" by the android Os, the problem is Operating systems with a large user base are always prone to hacks and malware...... My Bold5 is still King,affordable data plans + OS Security. The BB passport will finally suceed in dragging me to the BB10Os
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by kevinbey(m): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
abeg I like my Samsung S3 although the screen is cracked and battery sucks... it works perfectly. blackberry is now an android so whats the difference. till dis fone says "goodvye I don work my money finish" I no dey change am
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Suresh08: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by ShakurM(m): 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thank God my Pman don carry my expected Z10 give sister o!!!!!
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by chillykelly86(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
cupid4ig: From my Z30 for those who are still hating on blackberry see the amazing battery life. last charged removed from light 11pm on Sunday evening fast forward to Monday 4:44pm I still have 26% with 5hours to go. Remember the phone didn't charged up to 100% it stopped at 80% when I removed it from light u can check the pic. Then I used it all day in a bus from lag to ph yesterday. I don't want to enter the os and app side yet am talking of battery now show me ur galaxy s5 s4 or any phone that beats it on battery and I will sell this phone. A pic they say speak a thousand words. If it is not BlackBerry am not using

Bro, but that pic shows you charged it again between 7:52am and 12:18pm on Monday morning na ... shocked shocked shocked

Abi, my eye dey see double so?
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Mcbussy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
slimmy05: I really do not have time for autist like you. The only thing that makes you special is cos you've got down syndrome.

screw u wimp.... "I ain't a broke nigga" ...how much u get?

psychotic imp suffering from Alzheimer's disease grin

4 Likes

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by nairaman66(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
xtervaganza: I don't remember any nairalander asking you for money to buy a blackberry phone

Go to bed son!
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Amack(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
temitopeking:
how ?
can u explain
after glo normal bb plan on ur phone. Just do hard reset on ur phone. Or subscribe on glo bb plan on ur bold curve and any other os7. remove the your sim and put it on ur bb10 device.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Burger01(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
slimmy05: If you're allergic to richness, then you need to check your brain again. You need to wipe poverty off your bloodline.
So you think you are rich? Smh. You are a kid. smiley

4 Likes

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Tdrumz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
slimmy05: Nice review.. Just know subscription to enjoy the bb 10 runs at 3k monthly for 1.5gig etisalat

Errrh! Abdu-LIE. Glo work 1k for 3gig works on all OS10 devices. Do ur research well. Some pple own dis fone too.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
obiscolly: Nice review @op. Those of you waiting for the price of BB devices to come down under this new BlackBerry management will be in for a very big surprise. The blackberry 10 OS is the best in the world!...especially the 10.3, it's crazyyy!!! Just installed the leak, couldn't wait for the official..lol wink
are you certain about this? What bb10 device are you using? I was also hoping for price reduction of the z30, well if nothing happens by next year then I have no choice.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by obiscolly(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
blink182: are you certain about this? What bb10 device are you using? I was also hoping for price reduction of the z30, well if nothing happens by next year then I have no choice.
yh..dont expect the price of subsequent bb devices to fall like before. I'm using a z10.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by tziz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
chillykelly86:

Bro, but that pic shows you charged it again between 7:52am and 12:18pm on Monday morning na ... shocked shocked shocked

Abi, my eye dey see double so?
Mhen I see am too o, I tire for d dude..
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Burger01(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mcbussy:

The monkey grin said he is not a broke nigga and he works his dammed azz in a Telco, not even oil coy, or in his own company. See the life of some mofos? Empty drum makes the loudest noise. That's one of the things I've learnt on Nl.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
obiscolly:
yh..dont expect the price of subsequent bb devices to fall like before. I'm using a z10.
oh now I remember.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tdrumz:

Errrh! Abdu-LIE. Glo work 1k for 3gig works on all OS10 devices. Do ur research well. Some pple own dis fone too.
Stop exposing your crass ignorance, if you can't read then get the Bleep out
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mcbussy:

You've spent your useful life looking out for cheat. You need to be quarantined. Kiss my hairy behind. Dull mofo life you wasting your life looking for cheat.
Re: MY* Blackberry Z3 Review by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Burger01:
The monkey grin said he is not a broke nigga and he works his dammed azz in a Telco, not even oil coy, or in his own company. See the life of some mofos? Empty drum makes the loudest noise. That's one of the things I've learnt on Nl.. smiley
I can see how its eating you up, jobless street Arab, keep searching for cheats just to ping. Ignorant autist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This / Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.