Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Before All Our Children Become Entertainers - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before All Our Children Become Entertainers (28197 Views)

See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated / Is This How Our Children Wil Learn Alphabets?pls Read / God Save Our Children From Campus Cults! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before All Our Children Become Entertainers by Gynacologist(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
oluwaKStar: nigerian rappers are more of "punists" cause they tend to just drop a couple of puns bragging about how good they and they call it a punchline, rap goes more than that, my art or RAP is a combination of the various figures speech (pun, metaphors, similes, hyperbole and so on) to tell a story and thats where nigerian rap fals, I also use the concept of entendre..for example, I blew/blue like a referee but they are still red they need to bleach..thats a triple entendre cause it has 3 meanings.
I do intend on getting a degree in aeronautical engineering as well.
hw old did u said u are?
Re: Before All Our Children Become Entertainers by Gynacologist(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
oluwaKStar: nigerian rappers are more of "punists" cause they tend to just drop a couple of puns bragging about how good they and they call it a punchline, rap goes more than that, my art or RAP is a combination of the various figures speech (pun, metaphors, similes, hyperbole and so on) to tell a story and thats where nigerian rap fals, I also use the concept of entendre..for example, I blew/blue like a referee but they are still red they need to bleach..thats a triple entendre cause it has 3 meanings.
I do intend on getting a degree in aeronautical engineering as well.
nid mo xplanation on dz entendre wif anoda example....
Re: Before All Our Children Become Entertainers by Gynacologist(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
walex2bad: What motivates most Nigerians today Is money. Everybody wants to make big money withouth having to go through so much stress and going into music provides such platform. Abi wetin you expect. Make you see opportunity blow for music Industry and make person tell you say make you go school, God purnish school ooh.. My mate Davido don dey use Private Jet!!
soundz lyk a frustrated fella.
Re: Before All Our Children Become Entertainers by Gynacologist(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
mrworldwide1: To much write up make a niqqa mad angry
damn ryt....na sabinus dem na...
Re: Before All Our Children Become Entertainers by walex2bad(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gynacologist: soundz lyk a frustrated fella.

Who is the frustruated one here... Depressed lout and obnoxious fellow going about transferring aggression#
Re: Before All Our Children Become Entertainers by Gynacologist(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
walex2bad:

Who is the frustruated one here... Depressed lout and obnoxious fellow going about transferring aggression#
wateva.
Re: Before All Our Children Become Entertainers by oluwaKStar(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Gynacologist: nid mo xplanation on dz entendre wif anoda example....
uhm....am 14 tho....double entendre-slimey guys in disquise, only tym they are straight forward is when they have an e.rection

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Students Of Collapsed Lagos Floating School Now Attend Another Floating School / Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG) / EBSU Withdraws From ASUU Strike - School Registrar, Mr. Sam Egwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.