Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (92998 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2009
am fyn fyner fyning, n yu? hapi nu yr oooo. ow bizness dey go? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf1(f): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2009
Awww happi new year to u too, darling, im just chilling oh, schools resumed so we back in full force u nko? grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2009
lyf goes on wt hope 4 berra thingz, i'm xcited coz of d biurifl things dat'll hapn ds yr! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2009
ehm. . . . . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2009
mama ngozi, ow u dey naw? dem no tel yu say i don declare yu wanted on www? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by XFio(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ gabrywl
Are you chinese or japenese (i'm asking because of your picture)
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2009
Greg, www wetin now? Now I dey leave ma hometown for a few days for work. I dey miss chatting with you naa

X Fio, I be Malaysian but not fully Malaysian. U can click on my siggy to find out
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2009
www na 2 show yu ow much i dey mizz u & ow frantik my search 4yu has bin. wish yu d best @ work.

ow ur boyz na & i hop u stayin outt.a trouble too?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf1(f): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2009
Ha! look its spiderman grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ Topic, Cutey pie cheesy

@Greg, There has been some trouble at home. Someone go report say the guys rape someone but they did not and they are in jail without any proper evidence. IM damn piss! Im going back home hopefully tomorrow to look into this matter. If people dey go say black guys rape someone, I will never believe that but if people say Malay Malaysian guy rape someone, I always dey believe that! Even a baby they would go rape! This stupid Malaysian police dey make me vex. This time I will give them a piece of ma mind!!! HM! angry

Ok Greg, its 12.00am here. very sleepy ooo. Goodnight and I hope we can KIT soon. Bye love kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2009
~smurf:

Awww sawrry oh, anyways dont worry be happi tongue grin grin

I ain't worried, I ain't married.  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2009
@ gabby

eeya. i hop things get sorted out quick o. swt drmz kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2009
badasss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2009
Mr Ajebota grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2009
gabby smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Deshannel(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2009
Chick
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2009
Bluespice, I so much love that shoe kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2009
hmmmm! smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by ThugLife1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2009
cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2009
thuggy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2009
Bbeeeee. . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2009
im speechless oooo,

but little drops of water makes a mighty ocean,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2009
ummm. . . .guys going back and forth?? shocked shocked shocked

@ Topic BB wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2009
care for a massage? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2009
LOL!!!

from a real pro not an amateur tongue

Cutie Pie cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2009
im sure a pro wen it comes to dat, xpecially wen it cums 2 cuties lik u w wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2009
LMGBO!!

Awwww B boi, u trying to be sleek aint ya?? shocked shocked

Its all good baby, Looking nice!! smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2009
This one na sexual harassment oooh! Infact am suing 2 court my bedroom! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2009
LOL!!! grin grin grin grin

U too funny oo, Whats up, ma ripple Effect dude!! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2009
Am good, was trynna get some sleep, I saw that laid back pose n sleep took off! wink

@ Topic: . . . nice pic! Nor be werrin dey my mind be that oooh but I nor wan make Seun ban me so ama just be a gentleman! tongue wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2009
LOL!! Its all good oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Topic

Cool Dude
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 18, 2009
cheiii, see fine girl shocked shocked

Is that skinny jeans? I love skinny jeans

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.