Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94016 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:16am On Jan 18, 2009
@ Sexy Fusion

Wetin Come be all that attachment for ma name naa?? shocked shocked

Okies babe Chill for vals she ti gbo. . . .imma drop it big for ya. . . . . kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

@ Sexy Fusion

Wetin Come be all that attachment for ma name naa?? shocked shocked

Okies babe Chill for vals she ti gbo. . . .imma drop it big for ya. . . . . kiss
Ajoke ti temi ni emi n ba soro na. ewo lo concern e tongue tongue cheesy

Actually, I get double gift oooo, my birthday is right after tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:20am On Jan 18, 2009
Awwww baby love tell me when oo, im coming to Florida for it for sure. . . we going to make it big and shake things up

I actually mean that in a good way oo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:21am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

Iyawo mi wapa  kiss kiss She just left a few mins ago smiley

Say hi to her when next u meet her

TOYOSI20:

Awww. . . . . Chamo i dey ya side, if anyone try u dey try me too oo!! shocked shocked shocked

I appreciate that . . . but u gon' need to start hitting d gym on a regular. This war no be small thing o. cheesy

*I'm not the type to cause trouble, so it must have been a case of 'mistaken identity*  I'll prove ma innocence
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Awwww baby love tell me when oo, im coming to Florida for it for sure. . . we going to make it big and shake things up

I actually mean that in a good way oo!!! grin grin grin
LOL, I wish. I know the kinda raucous you make na, with ur jlo booty grin grin

A week after tongue I'm finnaly in the 2 zeros tongue yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cool cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

Say hi to her when next u meet her
why do you sound like you're writing an advance directive?
chill o, abi u got 24hrs left ni cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:25am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

I appreciate that . . . but u gon' need to start hitting d gym on a regular. This war no be small thing o. cheesy

*I'm not the type to cause trouble, so it must have been a case of 'mistaken identity*  I'll prove ma innocence

Eyah Bro, its all good though. . . . .  i trust u too. . . . . . wink

HeatFusion:

LOL, I wish. I know the kinda raucous you make na, with ur jlo booty grin grin

A week after tongue I'm finnaly in the 2 zeros tongue yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cool cool cool

WOW, WOW, and then some more WOW. . . . .  shocked shocked

Im super happy for ya sis, . . . . . congrats to ya,  kiss kiss

And i cant shake anything oo even if ma life depended on it too!!! grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 18, 2009
See this woman, kisses no fit do anything na. na dollars dey make the most noise grin grin jk
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:29am On Jan 18, 2009
LOL!!! grin

i know u aint joking jare, okie i no go disappoint u babe!! grin grin wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

LOL!!! grin

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ejo ejo o, I dey joke. Dayo na my suger daddy, e fit pay for all my expenses cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:31am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

A week after tongue I'm finnaly in the 2 zeros tongue yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  cool cool cool

Common who are u deceiving? My name aint Bobby

HeatFusion:

why do you sound like you're writing an advance directive?
chill o, abi u got 24hrs left ni cheesy cheesy

I aint seen her in a while. I feel sorry for her cuzz she would have missed me like mad cheesy
*I like ur profile pic sha* *nice smile*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:33am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

LOL!!! grin

Pls don't disappoint me too o

*this one that u ppl are sending things up and down* should i send u ma post code? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

Common who are u deceiving? My name aint Bobby
What? No try me o, even toyosi knows I'll be turning 23 angry angry

Right, baby sis kiss kiss

chamotex:

I aint seen her in a while. I feel sorry for her cuzz she would have missed me like mad cheesy
She don replace you with yicob. lol yicob of all ppl cheesy cheesy
*thanks* wink

@toyosi
Am loving the pix. Thats ur dorm room?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:35am On Jan 18, 2009
Seconded shes looking real fly. . .  kiss

PS. I sorry for bro Dayo oo. . . . grin grin grin

chamotex:

chamotex:

Pls don't disappoint me too o

*this one that u ppl are sending things up and down* should i send u ma post code? smiley

LOL!!!

Possible ya mails are being intercepted by someone, shocked shocked babe u better fix things oo ASAP too!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:37am On Jan 18, 2009
@ Fusion

Yes its ma dorm room oo, very laid back and relaxed!! kiss kiss

Yes oo u turning 23, shocked shocked tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

@ Fusion

Yes its ma dorm room oo, very laid back and relaxed!! kiss kiss

Yes oo u turning 23, shocked shocked tongue
why are you surprised na angry tongue

and why feel sorry for Dayo? He likes being the booty call tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 3:43am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

Oniro gbaaaaaaaaa ni iwo omode yii! Are you turning 23?
You lied to me. I feel like thunder should faya you specially for this angry angry angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:45am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

What? No try me o, even toyosi knows I'll be turning 23 angry angry

Didn't u just say 2o? now its 23 . . . Morenike why?

TOYOSI20:

LOL!!!

Possible ya mails are being intercepted by someone, shocked shocked babe u better fix things oo ASAP too!! grin grin grin grin

there's nothing to fix cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:45am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

Baby love. . .   .na ma Big Bro u dey love-vendor out like this?? shocked shocked

U don fall ma hand finish!!! lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 3:47am On Jan 18, 2009
no way toyin is 23? shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:47am On Jan 18, 2009
@ Chamo

I hear u babe, expect big things from me too,  tongue cheesy cheesy

as in gifts ni oo tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

Oniro gbaaaaaaaaa ni iwo omode yii! Are you turning 23?
You lied to me. I feel like thunder should faya you specially for this angry angry angry tongue
LMAO, J-GIRL, i DEY ENJOY PLAYING WITH CHAMOTEX'S MIND NA.
You know my age, I told ya wink

chamotex:

Didn't u just say 2o? now its 23 . . . Morenike why?
what are you talking about? You know am going to be 23 na. . . . you're 24, i'll be 23, how cool is that? tongue grin grin

TOYOSI20:

Baby love. . . .na ma Big Bro u dey love-vendor out like this?? shocked shocked

U don fall ma hand finish!!! lipsrsealed tongue
He dey beg me to take am no. it's not like I forced him tongue

Haba, I tell am no, the bobo don enter my room by force cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 18, 2009
Treetop20:

infact, I'll be 25 cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:54am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

@ Chamo

I hear u babe, expect big things from me too,  tongue cheesy cheesy

as in gifts ni oo tongue

kele, I looooooooooooooooooove big thangz wink

Big thangz better be poppin' o cheesy

HeatFusion:

what are you talking about? You know am going to be 23 na. . . . you're 24, i'll be 23, how cool is that? tongue grin grin

You are not playing with nobody's mind but yours cheesy

Ruby you are older than me . . . FACT!

I'm 21, so do the maths
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:57am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

kele, I looooooooooooooooooove big thangz wink

Big thangz better be poppin' o cheesy

I hear u baby and i feel u too. . . .

I for one im crazy about bigggggggggg things in general, in all and every aspect!!!! embarassed tongue

@ Fusion

All i ask is that u tgake it easy on me Bro ni oo!! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 3:57am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

infact, I'll be 25 cheesy
yeah sure
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 4:00am On Jan 18, 2009
Treetop20:

How old do you think she is then?
HeatFusion:

LMAO, J-GIRL, i DEY ENJOY PLAYING WITH CHAMOTEX'S MIND NA.
You know my age, I told ya wink
Oh okay. . . when's your b-day? I need to give you a day off that day

oooooh - Chamo is 21? I have sugar mummies that would die to get a piece of that.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 4:01am On Jan 18, 2009
18, 19ish
max 20
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 18, 2009
Treetop20:

18, 19ish
max 20

excuse me? this bobo just dey insult me. kai shocked shocked

Toyosi, I no do o. I dey enjoy the money grin grin

@Chamotex
Well, now that you know am older, show more repect cool grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 4:06am On Jan 18, 2009
i thought being young is a good thing ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:07am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

Toyosi, I no do o. I dey enjoy the money grin grin

Yeah right!!! tongue grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 18, 2009
Treetop20:

i thought being young is a good thing ?
hmm hmm, you implied I was young because you think I know nothing abt romance.
Your words. anywaz, am 26

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.