Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94013 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

@Chamotex
Well, now that you know am older, show more repect  cool grin

ahn ahn, u know i show u enough respect . . . . I loff u like my mother na kiss

Moonstone:

oooooh - Chamo is 21? I have sugar mummies that would die to get a piece of that.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

*'sup J?, u almost got me banned d other day* cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

hmm hmm, you implied I was young because you think I know nothing abt romance.
Your words. anywaz, am 26
there there
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 4:10am On Jan 18, 2009
Heatfusion,

Really? You don old oh tongue tongue tongue. You wan make I talk?

Toyosi,
Where have you been? kiss  kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:11am On Jan 18, 2009
Ma Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I don miss u dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, pls dont leave me like that again oo, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:13am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyosi,
Where have you been? kiss  kiss

ewo boda agbaya . . . ewo enu ti e fi n kiss grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyosi,
Where have you been? kiss kiss
TOYOSI20:

Ma Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I don miss u dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, pls dont leave me like that again oo, kiss kiss kiss kiss
hmmm SMH!! You two dey play love loff behind my back abi?
Dayo, ko da o. o so fun mi wipe emi nukan ni angry angry angry

chamotex:

ahn ahn, u know i show u enough respect . . . . I loff u like my mother na kiss
angry angry angry angry

@dayo
talk wetin?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:15am On Jan 18, 2009
@ Chamo, u have killed mo oo, na ma Big Bro be that, same Father same Mother, we both dongo like that too. . . . . grin cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 4:16am On Jan 18, 2009
Dayo, I've been meaning to ask you. . . are you in Houston?

Chamo has started this rubbish again. . . i loff you like my mother. I pity your mum o! You have turned her love into public commodity.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

Chamo has started this rubbish again. . . i loff you like my mother. I pity your mum o! You have turned her love into public commodity.
*cough* excuse me, I'd like you to watch how you talk to my bootycall # 2. cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:17am On Jan 18, 2009
@ Sexy Fusion

I see u yet Again shaking that thing as always, its all good tho, Ma bro is here, so it aint all for nothing u heard,  grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:22am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

@ Chamo, u have killed mo oo, na ma Big Bro be that, same Father same Mother, we both dongo like that too. . . . . grin cheesy

dongo ke? How tall r u?

Moonstone:

How else should I express ma loff for her? I've got loads of loff to give.

HeatFusion:

*cough* excuse me, I'd like you to watch how you talk to my bootycall # 2. cool cool

u r too old for me, right?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

@ Sexy Fusion

I see u yet Again shaking that thing as always, its all good tho, Ma bro is here, so it aint all for nothing u heard, grin grin grin
bro indeed. . . .and chamotex is my daddy. baby daddy hehehe

chamotex:

u r too old for me, right?
yes, anything the marra wit that? shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 4:25am On Jan 18, 2009

Yes I am. are you?

ewo boda agbaya . . . ewo enu ti e fi n kiss

Ki lo kan e nibe sobolayoke, Mafilomindasi mind your own biz.

Ma Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I don miss u dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, pls dont leave me like that again oo,

Toyosi,
I don fear na My mind don go up. I didnt hear from you again after that riot at Sacramento. I was about calling police to file a missing person report.
B T W How dongo are you? Lets compare our dongolarity

hmmm SMH!! You two dey play love loff behind my back abi?
Dayo, ko da o. o so fun mi wipe emi nukan ni

Ma ko ba mi o. Toyosi lo ni enu mi?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:29am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Ki lo kan e nibe sobolayoke, Mafilomindasi mind your own biz.

e fi yen le jor . . . se aburo yin na ni e n kiss beyen??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 4:29am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

How else should I express ma loff for her? I've got loads of loff to give.
By comparing her to your mother? You are very hilarious. You need therapy and a dictionary to know the meaning of celibacy cheesy cheesy

Heat, better keep quiet there. I still pay your allowances angry tongue
dayokanu:

Yes I am. are you?
I thought you were in Chi-town! Yeah I am but only till Monday then I go back to my Louisiana base. That's real nice. I just had some finger licking food today. That's the only reason I prefer Houston to NO.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:32am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

By comparing her to your mother? You are very hilarious. You need therapy and a dictionary to know the meaning of celibacy cheesy cheesy

Im still celibate na, I havn't touched any girl this year . . . matter of fact I aint seen no girl this week.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:32am On Jan 18, 2009
Ma Bro. . . . .i see u oo. . . .ma dongolarity no too much. . . 5'8. . . isnt excessively dongoish is it?? grin grin grin grin

Eyah thanks big bro. . . that riot was really something but we thank God fro his protection. . . . wink

E yin ko, she wa pa!! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 4:35am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

Im still celibate na, I havn't touched any girl this year . . . matter of fact I aint seen no girl this week.
EWO! Wow! What happened? It's been too long already. I bet you're taking lots of cold showers. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm proud of you jare. Keep to your Celibacy till you're ready to discard it.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

angry shocked

dayokanu:

Ma ko ba mi o. Toyosi lo ni enu mi?
LOL, ma ko ba e o.
mo nwo eyin mejeji sha
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:38am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

EWO! Wow! What happened? It's been too long already. I bet you're taking lots of cold showers. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm proud of you jare. Keep to your Celibacy till you're ready to discard it.

It takes Courage, Focus and a high level of Concentration. I wana feel like a Virgin again. cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 4:40am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

It takes Courage, Focus and a high level of Concentration. I wana feel like a Virgin again. cheesy
LMAO! Impossible. That can not happen!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 4:43am On Jan 18, 2009
Moonstone:

LMAO! Impossible. That can not happen!

Yes, it is already happening. I'm saving myself for ma wedding day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 4:47am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

Yes, it is already happening. I'm saving myself for ma wedding day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ehn! I am printing this out and saving it for later. cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 4:49am On Jan 18, 2009
e fi yen le jor . . . se aburo yin na ni e n kiss beyen??
Ki lo kan e? Aburo mi ni. Mo le she oun to ba wu mi si.

I thought you were in Chi-town! Yeah I am but only till Monday then I go back to my Louisiana base. That's real nice. I just had some finger licking food today. That's the only reason I prefer Houston to NO.

I was in chi-town till December when winter came and drove me out. Chi-town is insane during winter 1ft of snow is common place. So I chickened out.
I was at Finger licking on Friday and Southwest Farmers market.
NO is cool I might hit that side some time soon.
Maybe I might be chance to see my e-friend someday. what are u doing tomorrow? where u gon be?

Ma Bro. . . . .i see u oo. . . .ma dongolarity no too much. . . 5'8. . . isnt excessively dongoish is it??    

Eyah thanks big bro. . . that riot was really something but we thank God fro his protection. . . .

E yin ko, she wa pa!!

Your dongolarity isnt too much, Its just your lepacious nature that accentuated your dongolarity. Well its all good.
I fear oh. Mo wa pa jor. Mo kan miss e ni.

LOL, ma ko ba e o.
mo nwo eyin mejeji sha

Hmm emi na ma ko ba e I would tell people about the invite you gave me to be the 3rd,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 4:52am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Your dongolarity isnt too much, Its just your lepacious nature that accentuated your dongolarity. Well its all good.
I fear oh. Mo wa pa jor. Mo kan miss e ni.

Awww geee. . . . thanks Bro. . . . . kiss

Emi naaa misss yin, tongue, but now im here and i aint goin' no where any time soon, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Hmm emi na ma ko ba e I would tell people about the invite you gave me to be the 3rd,
shhhhh angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 4:55am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

I was in chi-town till December when winter came and drove me out. Chi-town is insane during winter 1ft of snow is common place. So I chickened out.
I was at Finger licking on Friday and Southwest Farmers market.
NO is cool I might hit that side some time soon.
Maybe I might be chance to see my e-friend someday. what are u doing tomorrow? where u gon be?
Oh okay! That's nice.
I was at Finger licking on Friday too but I'm going to Southwest Farmers market later tomorrow.
If I say I know where I'm going tomorrow I'd be lying through my teeth. I'm not alone so I get my schedule determined by various people.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2009
Toyosi mi atata,
So where were you in the last few days?

@heatfusion,

Okay no story, Sealed lips

Well Moonstone if there is any favourable change in plans lemme know.

Determined by Various people? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyosi mi atata,
So where were you in the last few days?
I thought she was your sister. ashewo oshi angry angry

dayokanu:

@heatfusion,

Okay no story, Sealed lips
Ok thanks, dnt want ppl to know I asked you to be my third husband smiley kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 5:07am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Well Moonstone if there is any favourable change in plans lemme know.

Determined by Various people? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yeah I'm with my parents so i go wherever they want and sometimes my uncle pitches in to make us very unpredictable.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 5:18am On Jan 18, 2009
I thought she was your sister. ashewo oshi

Me ashewo Hmmm If she is my sister nko? Aiye nshe iru e. Mo fi jo anabi kan ni.

I told you I wont be the first to do such. All Adams sons in the bible ever wondered whom they married?

Ok thanks, dnt want ppl to know I asked you to be my third husband

And that u offered me the back cry angry

Yeah I'm with my parents so i go wherever they want and sometimes my uncle pitches in to make us very unpredictable
Parents in Houston I guess You are scholing in NO. Well there might be other times to "Meet the parents" or watcha think?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 5:38am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Parents in Houston I guess You are scholing in NO. Well there might be other times to "Meet the parents" or watcha think?
My parents are visiting. They don't stay here so I came to hang out with them for a lil while. And yeah, I'll waltz in without them very soon. Then the 'Meet the Parents' thing won't be necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.