Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94023 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:26am On Jan 18, 2009
Dayummm. . . . . . sexy anyone?? kiss kiss

Where u been ma love?? wink kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Dayummm. . . . . . sexy anyone?? kiss kiss

Where u been ma love?? wink kiss
Thanks grin

I've been looking for you. and you've been hiding! angry angry angry humph
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:34am On Jan 18, 2009
LOL!!!!

Been busy doing absolutely nothing oo baby gurl, how body naa??, . . . . . . kiss kiss kiss

and wey Bro Dayo naa i don too miss his wahala oo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 18, 2009
As you can see, body dey inside white silk tongue

LOL, the last time I checked, he was chasing after you, trying to get your YIM.

All this time, I've been thinking he dey talk all your time cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:39am On Jan 18, 2009
Hi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

Hi
Chamotex, babai mi. where have you been too? shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:42am On Jan 18, 2009
Hey Ruby, How r u?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:46am On Jan 18, 2009
Whats up baby i see ya!! wink cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:48am On Jan 18, 2009
@ Fusion

What are u on about again. . . . . .for ma Big bro again, no fall ma hand oo!! kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:49am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Whats up baby i see ya!! wink cheesy

I see u too shawty.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:50am On Jan 18, 2009
How u been, and hows things naa?? cheesy wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

Hey Ruby, How r u?
awww, been fine, been missing you kiss

TOYOSI20:

@ Fusion

What are u on about again. . . . . .for ma Big bro again, no fall ma hand oo!! kiss
ah ahn, toyosi, no make me look crazy na. . . .I know what am talking abt angry angry grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:54am On Jan 18, 2009
U sillly oo. . . . . . . ., didnt give him anything thing oo, u wan make ma oga throw me for street ni!! cheesy cheesy

I go just go under the bridge for Lagos go crash abbi?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 2:55am On Jan 18, 2009
looking good
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 18, 2009
LOL, ejo ejo ejo, Dayo will never put you for under bridge.

As long as you're my baby sisi. Them no call me crazy for no reason o tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 2:56am On Jan 18, 2009
big cheeks cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tope2000(f): 2:57am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

I see u too shawty.

Thunder fire that pix in ur profile angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 2:57am On Jan 18, 2009
Thats why ma love for u increases everyday walahi, Mi Amore. . . . kiss

But seriously i mean ma main main Oga,  embarassed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

HeatFusion:

LOL, ejo ejo ejo, Dayo will never put you for under bridge.

As long as you're my baby sisi. Them no call me crazy for no reason o tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 18, 2009
Treetop20:

big cheeks cheesy
arrg, I gotz it from my mama cheesy angry

TOYOSI20:

Thats why ma love for u increases everyday walahi, Mi Amore. . . . kiss

But seriously i mean ma main main Oga, embarassed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

lmao. . . . .you dey craze.

save the mi amore for "main oag" tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:59am On Jan 18, 2009
TOYOSI20:

How u been, and hows things naa?? cheesy wink

I just came in now, went out to vibe a little. How's Sac Bag?

HeatFusion:

awww, been fine, been missing you kiss

I was gona get banned, so I decided to chill for a bit. Had like several warnings . . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

I just came in now, went out to vibe a little. How's Sac Bag?

I was gona get banned, so I decided to chill for a bit. Had like several warnings . . . .
What did you do? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:04am On Jan 18, 2009
tope2000:

Thunder fire that pix in ur profile angry tongue

Relax miss . . . I'm sorry if it offended you. I'll change it ASAP cool

HeatFusion:

What did you do? undecided

"Jealousy & Envy comes with the territory" Biggie

"Enemies a must if you want blow" 9ice
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:06am On Jan 18, 2009
@ Fusion

Cos i dey express ma love for u abbii?? No be ya fault angry angry tongue

@ Chamo

Baby abeg oo make them no ban u oo, i go vex real bad oo!! shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 3:08am On Jan 18, 2009
toyosi who is that
fine lady in your profile?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:08am On Jan 18, 2009
LOL!!!

thanks a bunch. . . . wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 3:09am On Jan 18, 2009
is that you?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

Relax miss . . . I'm sorry if it offended you. I'll change it ASAP cool

"Jealousy & Envy comes with the territory" Biggie

"Enemies a must if you want blow" 9ice
Lol, who dey envy you? Who dey jealous you? shocked shocked shocked

TOYOSI20:

@ Fusion

Cos i dey express ma love for u abbii?? No be ya fault angry angry tongue

@ Chamo

Express your love in dollars, madam.
That's the greatest love of all kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:13am On Jan 18, 2009
Tree top

Yes it is
HeatFusion:

Express your love in dollars, madam.
That's the greatest love of all kiss kiss

The one i send u for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and new years never do u abbii??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 3:13am On Jan 18, 2009
HeatFusion:

Lol, who dey envy you? Who dey jealous you?  shocked shocked shocked

Apparently, some1 reported me for what I didn't do. How's Missy?

TOYOSI20:

@ Chamo

It's all good B cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Treetop20(m): 3:14am On Jan 18, 2009
good looking wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 18, 2009
chamotex:

Apparently, some1 reported me for what I didn't do. How's Missy?
Iyawo mi wapa kiss kiss She just left a few mins ago smiley

@TOYOSI aj*** wink

Lol, they no do at all! Haba! new year was like 17 days ago na. I need kashins tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by TOYOSI20(f): 3:15am On Jan 18, 2009
Awww. . . . . Chamo i dey ya side, if anyone try u dey try me too oo!! shocked shocked shocked

Treetop20:

good looking wink

Thanks a bunch yet again

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.