Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (95126 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2009
No match me o!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2009
woh will yu du? angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2009
maybe make u kiss my ass tomorrow tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2009
ewwwww!! ya derti a$$ tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2009
wld rather av u place ur toes on my laps 4 pedikioh, then massage d other syd aftawardz grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2009
ewwww! no thnxs.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2009
smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2009
wld rather av u place ur toes on my laps 4 pedikioh, then massage d other syd aftawardz

DJ, abeg no interupt ds tym o cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2009
That's just lame. angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2009
ditto, D1 grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2009
Commot from road Badass . . . tongue
Beauriful Sista Blueeeeeeeeeeeee kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2009
she no fit ansa yu now, my dear
d massage is too hmmmm owdy?i saw yu intervwin Michelle grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ Topic: oku-obo, oniranu! grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
u don dey lie on my head, en, okanran!? tongue grinow far?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2009
Ore, obo ni tendency lati se omokunrin lese oooh! A word is enuff 4 d wise! tongue I dey, my guy!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2009
iyen awon amateur! tx sha, i go take heed so dt yu can av ur fill grin *gud2cyu. .na me n collin powell dey same table 4 dinner now*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2009
Awon eleyi tii "been there n done that" Je ki o ma yee e bi mo se ge fun eee! Just trynna look out 4 cats like u! tongue wink Collin Powell ti o wa lati ijebu abi ogbomosho. . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Perle(f): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
okaran how u dey long time
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2009
Pearly perle mii! kiss kiss kiss Am good mon cheri, n hw's u?

@ Topic: That eyeball is simply bewitching! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2009
Okanran:

Awon eleyi tii "been there n done that" Je ki o ma yee e bi mo se ge fun eee! Just trynna look out 4 cats like u! tongue wink Collin Powell ti o wa lati ijebu abi ogbomosho. . . tongue
iyen nipe ere ori igi. . . grin. well awon cougarz ti pamper catz ti wa. whistlin SSP .  .asiko awa yutu re o .  .
ajegun ni igun njebo, atepe lese n tena, 4eva-n-eva lawo ob lipsrsealed  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2009
Okanran sings Femi Kuti's hit track, Dangerous Play. . . Dangerous play. . . ere igele. . . dangerous play. . . ere igele. . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Perle(f): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2009
@okanran: well we thank BABA GOD
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ okan
emi gan a songing 'bang! bang! bang!' abi naw  tongue

@ topic
ds na temptashun. .wt a lil konfushun. .imaginashun. .ooee grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ Ma Pearly perle: Glad 2 hear read that, sweets. wink

@ Topic: Omodeyi ma pami, omodeyi ma pami. . . Ti oba yaa a di, modeyi ma para eee! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
nkan ti eyin shey ti e ko delete, awa naa ko ni delete;ipase yin la n tor!
eshin iwaju ni tehin nwo sare o grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2009
U'll be amazed @ hw much I've gotten away wth! 'Tis a daunting task u intend 2 undertake, amigo! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2009
eni to maa je oyin inu apata ni . .thk gudness i catch yu here sha; u fit b tech adviser evn tho u don hang ur bootz
i go learn n per4m so tey u'll b proud i carry on wt d noble work yu startd datz if i neva pass yu o grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2009
hmmmmm badoooooo wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2009
pikin boy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:33am On Jan 21, 2009
Maga
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 5:34am On Jan 21, 2009
playboy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Jcob(m): 6:40am On Jan 21, 2009
Naija babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.