Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (95125 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 5:42am On Jan 18, 2009
My parents are visiting. They don't stay here so I came to hang out with them for a lil while. And yeah, I'll waltz in without them very soon. Then the 'Meet the Parents' thing won't be necessary

So when would you pop up in Houston again? Who told ya I was in Houston B T W.

I am in Southwest around Hillcroft
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

So when would you pop up in Houston again? Who told ya I was in Houston B T W.

I am in Southwest around Hillcroft
Probably in a 2/3 weeks' time. You told me you knew Houston but not that you were in Houston.Southwest is where y'all are. . . I usually stay close to downtown when I come with my uncle on Westheimer.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 5:57am On Jan 18, 2009
Houston's weather got me hooked its warm.

What do u do In NO. school or what?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 6:26am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

Houston's weather got me hooked its warm.

What do u do In NO. school or what?
LOL - NO is warmer and yeah, I'm in school there. . . I hate it!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2009
LOL - NO is warmer and yeah, I'm in school there. . . I hate it!

You hate what? School? Which school is that? Tulane?

I dont like the Chicago cold that much too. Its something else
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

You hate what? School? Which school is that? Tulane?

I dont like the Chicago cold that much too. Its something else
LOL - how did you know?

Find a jacket.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2009
It's colder here. We're like in our 60s-70s. colddddd!!
I want my 90degrees back cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2009
so you people are still not asleep? angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2009
I am a whizkid na. What course ?

The jacket wont do anything in 1foot of snow. I was wearing like 4 layers of clothes and was still freezing my butts off
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moonstone(f): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2009
dayokanu:

I am a whizkid na. What course ?

The jacket wont do anything in 1foot of snow. I was wearing like 4 layers of clothes and was still freezing my butts off
Env. Biology - Master's.

LOL! That's so sad.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dayokanu(m): 7:21am On Jan 18, 2009
You are the green people Al Gore people.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2009
german
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2009
pikin boy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2009
mama ngozi, no slp 2day? ow ur trip na?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by XFio(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
weird
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2009
Aaaaah! My correct guy, I see u've added a pic 2 ur profile.

@ Topic: Shark attack! cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by XFio(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2009
What's up man glad 2 see you are back

@Topic
Cool profile
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2009
all mouth no action
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Okanran(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2009
Chamo sora e oooh! Werrin my guy do u angry

@ Topic:
chamotex:

all mouth no action
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by agaba123(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2009
yes wisdom lingers
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Epi: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
ha ha ha. . .funny avatar. LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
Okanran:

Chamo sora e oooh! Werrin my guy do u angry

Odaran omo grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lalaboi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2009
chamo lori gan gan!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2009
ashewo buruku
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by lalaboi(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2009
See as u dey express yourself grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:08am On Jan 20, 2009
goodass:

mama ngozi, no slp 2day? ow ur trip na?

Papa Ngozi, my trip dey ok naa. Just sooo tired that I could not sleep. . .

@Topic,

Da pikin girl dey steal ma teddy. . . angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2009
gabrywyl atutupoyoyo grin cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2009
eww! Looks like throw up. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Ben13: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2009
looks like a militant grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Epi: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2009
He lives 2day, tomorrow and yesterday
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by D1KeleVra(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
Fight war and run from poverty tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2009
me ah kannot c eni pikshor tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.