Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (64882 Views)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by entadaplace: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2014
1. Yoga pants. The whole point of yoga pants is that they cling to you(r butt) like a second skin. They’re not comfortable or fun when they get all bunchy and weird. You did not pay a stupid amount of money to wear diaper-chic to yoga.

2. Jeans constantly slide down your body. You’ve tried belting, hemming, holding, and jumping up and down like an asshole and, still, your pants will not stay up. You’ve probably broken the belt loops on at least one pair of jeans from all the times you’ve pulled on them.

3. Squatting makes zero difference. You’ve spent enough time on Jen Selter’s Instagram to know that even if you were to stop everything and squat for a living, you would still never look like that.

4. You conform to the shape of your desk chair. Forget about being exhausted or excited to leave work, by the time you stand up for the day, you are more concerned about the fact that your butt might very well be flatter than it was before.

5. You cannot twerk for shit. Similarly, you cannot back, back, back it up on the dance floor. How does Miley do it sad

6a. The timeless classic “Baby Got Back” hurts your soul. You know every single word — not for its brilliance, but for the fact that you have to look busy somehow when the song comes on. Shouting about not getting none unless you got buns, hun, is better than acknowledging it.
6b. You rejoiced when “Rack City” arrived. Until you got to the part that suggested you should wear a poncho if you ain’t got no ass. You don’t want to wear a poncho.

7. You must buy bathing suits as separates. Bathing suit shopping is so fun, until you realize you have to sort through double the racks to get your mismatching pieces.

8. Riding bikes hurts. The built-in cushion is nice, but basically ineffective without some extra (natural) padding.

9. You can’t sit on anyone’s lap. People complain that “you are just so bony, OMG!” Down you are pushed to the bottom of the clown car that holds you and your friends going to da club. Guess what, I have no extra padding, remember? Ouch.

10. When people who have actual butts say they are jealous of you. I’m really sorry that you’re hating on your wonderful curves. Let me try and twerk real quick to make you feel better.

11. Bubble butt is so much more fun-sounding than pancake butt. Pants don’t slide off a bubble butt. Bubbles are round and fun! That being said, pancakes are delicious and, ultimately, do not go to your ass, so...
read more here

19 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
As in eh!@number 2 cry*Woah! Could this be true? Am I really the first? Is this really front page?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: As in eh!@number 2 cry

Someone is talking from experience. Lmao grin

30 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by marieolae(f): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na wa oh na serious problems
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Genea(f): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Eeeeeyah,i undastand dier plight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Constant sagging cheesy
teeo:

7 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Constant sagging cheesy

Sorry ehh, soon the front would compliment the back at least the sagging would reduce then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
No matter how much u sway/wiggle ur ass you can't give ma a hard on..

3 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by corisande: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by KillerBeauty(f): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
When u put on a nice dress. view from the front is smiley wink smiley smiley

View from the back is cry cry cry cry

30 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by dasphinx1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
KillerBeauty: When u put on a nice dress. view from the front is smiley wink smiley smiley

View from the back is cry cry cry cry

grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by dasphinx1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Some cushion fo tha pushin is necessary for me tho wink
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lolll. I actually love my butt d way it is now...
When I was in secondary sch, I was pretty slim with over-sized butt...coupled with d way I walk. It was a sight
They were making so much fun of me
My English name is 'Edith'
They started calling me 'idi' embarassed
I had to pray to God, now it's normal nd I'm happy. Big butt aint every.

Oh, Sweet Jesus, y'all asking for pics...lol
Not like it was Nicki-Minaj big, just over-size for a thin girl...
I don't show my butt to the world. Exclusive for my hubby #kisses#

Why exactly should a topic on butt be on FP, knowing fully well that 'pervs' would turn it to something else??

21 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by rexibity(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lolll. I actually love my butt d way it is now...
When I was in secondary sch, I was pretty slim with over-sized butt...coupled with d way I walk. It was a sight
ar you kidding me, where did all d butt go to.
pls o!, you should hv transfered it to the needy, instead of letting em vanish!
nt fair.

20 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
rexibity:
ar you kidding me, where did all d butt go to.
pls o!, you should hv transfered it to the needy, instead of letting em vanish!
nt fair.
Hahahahahahaha. Till today all my family/friends keep wondering whr it went o...
My mum says it will be back, I said no problem. @least it wud match my body size by then.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Crocz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2014

Can I see a pic? grin

Just joking...but still won't mind a pic thou, in private..lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
teeo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Shorts never really fit you,. Its just never going to happen angry angry

9 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by uzoexcel(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahahahahaha. Till today all my family/friends keep wondering whr it went o...
My mum says it will be back, I said no problem. @least it wud match my body size by then.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Crocz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
banega:

Hmmm...space booking...that is so in the olden days

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by chinazaekperem: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Speechless
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Crocz:

Hmmm...space booking...that is so in the olden days
Modified! tongue

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by daveP(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
banega: Shorts never really fit you,. Its just never going to happen angry angry
hmm, just observing......
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Crocz(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
banega: Modified! tongue

Loolz...but you did try to book space grin
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Crocz:

Loolz...but you did try to book space grin
lipsrsealed grin grin !!
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
daveP: hmm, just observing......
wink wink ¤

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mmm, well!! Now you know exactly what it feels like to be part of the assless masses grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
banega: Mmm, well!! Now you know exactly what it feels like to be part of the assless masses grin grin
Hahahahahahahhahaha. I no blame u @all.
I'm not assless na, I still gat sumtyn to hold onto na. My hips/ass na 39. I'm aiming @45 by d tym am done with child-bearing...lol

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by chinazaekperem: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
banega: Mmm, well!! Now you know exactly what it feels like to be part of the assless masses grin grin
sorry i had to look @ your pix again, but seriously your elegance has made big as5 inconsequential.

i see you and i say FVCK BIG ASSES, they can go to hell for all i care.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Chai! Many ladies will cuss u out grin
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
banega: Shorts never really fit you,. Its just never going to happen angry angry

banega dnt tell me uv got a flat bum-bum
else ama back off! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.