Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Fiance Went To Nysc And Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Went To Nysc And Changed (971 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Fiance Went To Nysc And Changed by ebujany(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.my girl went to nysc and changed totally.she's now a stranger from who i use to know.it started from wen she got to camp.wen ever i call her,she wnt pick up and wnt call back,flash or send call me sms as the case may be.wen she finally picks she will say she was busy.she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good ppa.she said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money.i noticed that wenever i call,she's not happy.we quarrel abt everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.today,she finally got posted to a nice place of ppa and i was happy for her.wen i called her,her call was on call waiting.over 10missed calls she didn't pick.this was a girl that wen ever i call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't.wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.
Re: My Fiance Went To Nysc And Changed by lirusehn(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
i can't read all what u wrote. But ur case is as simple as BOY.

She changed all u Ave to do is change!!! undecided

cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Went To Nysc And Changed by pasqal09: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2014

(1)

5 Smart Ways To Catch A Cheating Partner / 19 Years Old Girl Versus 25 And Above Matured Girl Versus Your Ex Girl / 17 Things Every Man Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.