Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (93968 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Ahuitzotl: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is a call for Nigerian Youths to go back to the farms..
Agriculture is the next big thing.

4 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by jp4shot(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Is very annoying, they will even promise to pay you salary only to give you one useless check that you can only use in buying there drugs again , and they also tell you to open account with ther choise bank...theifs

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by hardeyswaggz: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
if i am asked which to slaughter btw boko haram and this GNLD Bastards, i will kill slaughter the GNLD Bastards first. soon they will meet their loo....no evil can end well, no matter how long. angry

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Dosoq(f): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ OP,u r very true,der's no lie in all u'v written,I experienced same from dis same ppl,I initially dint wana go wen I got deir invite,bt my mum persuaded me 2 go mayb it ws gonna pay beta dan my present job,on getn 2 deir addy @ isolo,jst b4 I got dwn frm d bike,I saw crowd,den I knew I was IN 4 it,I was so angry n saw d way graduates,both old n young were al waitin 2 b aTtended 2,it was so so devastating,den I knew naija was a pure MESS. So I made sure I was gonna see d end of deir drama,we wrote test,den came deir sugar coated facilitators askin ppl 2 stand up if dey av 8500 or if dey cud eschort dem 2 d ATM 2 collect on deir behalf,den I knew dey were rogues,as in,I'v neva seen such desperation,dey went as low as 500n 4 starters who dint av up2 8500,.....SMH

6 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
That is why I don't trust all these fraud network marketing.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Mayor88(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanx 4 d info.... Also stay away from HALLMARK concept d operate xactly lyk GNLD guys

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by careema(f): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lemme gist you all my experience, I received a text for me to come for aptitude test, funny I was at work, immediately I started feigning sick in d office, told my supervisor that I was sick, DAT I will come to office late cos I need to go for check up, my nice oga said I shud take a casual day off, i was jubilant.
Me being a punctual person, I got to the venue early, the house didn't even have window, I went on denial when I saw a nice insurance company not far. Na so I catwalk go meet security guy of the insurance company asking him to help me with the address, he pointed at that same house. It was so hilarious, but my curious mind got a better of me, I waited. As time goes on, applicant started falling in, see suit sending suit on errand, the guys and ladies looking sharp like Lagos Monday morning. I noticed a number of the applicants wearing Italian shoes. grin. If the windowless building was the only insult, we wouldn't have been so angry, they came late, like two or three hours late. The woman staying upstairs said that dat the so called company arent the owner of the venue, We dey later arrived, we filed in like primary school pupil, wrote the aptitude, yawa gas after d test wen that started saying something like 'in Nigeria, the big companies don't fulfill their promises, even mtn and othe' na so I hear gbam, one of the applicants don throw chair, the instructor try dodge am but he wasnt DAT lucky, they beat shege and bastard out of those people. me just dey l smile cos I felt bad for lying to my boss.

11 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by rash47(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lmao.....watch tv ke, bro na street money dey oo
TOPCRUISE: Those guys known as wellness homes are den of robbers nd tricksters. That is how they keep changing addresses. If it is allen today, it is gbagada, mushin or isolo tommorrow. It is better for a graduate to sit at home and watch TV than to go for their silly and fake interviews

3 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Uchboggy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
snadguy007: You've really exposed them. I stopped appling for job on jobber.man cos they've infiltrated the site....once u applied for a job there, the next minute u get a message for a test/interview from medpro resources. So annoying
This is so true
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by spotmataz: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin see beating. The guy provoke.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Uchboggy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
booqee: wow you're really on point. You speak the truth.

Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44 this will be good for front page.

But I so much loath those pple, they're sooo rude and annoying... angry

Every blessed day my inbox is bombarded with their phony SMS inviting you for a so called aptitude test/job briefing or chat(wtf?!). The worst of them is med pro global resources. I got so fed up one day, I called their number, warned them to stop disturbing me and remove my number from their database or something.. the guy simply hissed and cut the call.

Just very recently, I got like 3 SMS per day, when I couldn't take the shii anymore I sent them a text and this was their reply:
can't stop laffing

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Ladybluecash(f): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Those ppl r so annoyin dey behav lik JEHOVAH WITNESS ppl. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by smudge2079(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
pls expose dis sick exploiters. i almost fell for deir scam, was lucky someone advised me against it. they got my sweetheart tho.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by michaelou(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
onihaxy:
i just knew this people weren't genuine,thank goodness i didn't fall for their trick.thank u
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by bhidex007: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please beware of that Scammer GNLD office at Ray pharmacy building, off Obafemi awolowo way ikeja, lagos. It is called Nature Plus.
Infact ,I have never been scammed in my life like that, what pained me was my valued friends who also lost their money through invitation to the company. I lost valued friends.
The worst is that their drugs don't work. Infact I still have 3 cases of Tre en en at home and others. I personally lost more than 50k apart from the stress.
My friends lost more money, in fact when I remember that day, I curse GNLD scammers wit Ebola virus.
GNLD is puuure sccam, run away from them.
Nature plus, O Neal , wellness home, Boss resources e.t.c
Those guys will only use U like slaves and leverage off your efforts..

3 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by 1stola: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
charly4tex: m once a victim, filled with disappointment while listening to their trash at the venue, all the way from victoria island down to that venue am just considering my wasted transport and lauch while am there. So fraudulent.
your own even better. it's within Lagos.
I know of a guy that came all the way from Abia state two monthds ago to abuja for job interview at ( BASSAN Plaza opposite NNPC tower) after receiving fake GNLD job invitation.
Funny enough, he is a mechanical engineer graduate.
Before he left home, he told his parents and gf that he has gotten a job in abuja. He even did something with his gf and now, SHE IS PREGNANT!
The guy presently is stuckedbin Abuja squatting with one woman that operates a small restaurant close to my office.
He has become a sales boys there.
May thunderstorms strike those GNLD bàstards.

5 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by ikevin(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
careema: Lemme gist you all my experience, I received a text for me to come for aptitude test, funny I was at work, immediately I started feigning sick in d office, told my supervisor that I was sick, DAT I will come to office late cos I need to go for check up, my nice oga said I shud take a casual day off, i was jubilant.
Me being a punctual person, I got to the venue early, the house didn't even have window, I went on denial when I saw a nice insurance company not far. Na so I catwalk go meet security guy of the insurance company asking him to help me with the address, he pointed at that same house. It was so hilarious, but my curious mind got a better of me, I waited. As time goes on, applicant started falling in, see suit sending suit on errand, the guys and ladies looking sharp like Lagos Monday morning. I noticed a number of the applicants wearing Italian shoes. grin. If the windowless building was the only insult, we wouldn't have been so angry, they came late, like two or three hours late. The woman staying upstairs said that dat the so called company arent the owner of the venue, We dey later arrived, we filed in like primary school pupil, wrote the aptitude, yawa gas after d test wen that started saying something like 'in Nigeria, the big companies don't fulfill their promises, even mtn and othe' na so I hear gbam, one of the applicants don throw chair, the instructor try dodge am but he wasnt DAT lucky, they beat shege and bastard out of those people. me just dey l smile cos I felt bad for lying to my boss.
babe, abeg, don't kill me with laughter here Oº°˚˚˚° , haba. The guy was thinking about his transport fare.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Abduletudaye(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
They are simply FCKED! They come with all sorts of different names.. Sometimes they won't put name coz most graduates are desperate and I won't blame them. That's how the mumus said I should come to gbagada,westex bustop for interview.. That's how I saw like 1K people! Was super shocked shocked . There were tables, one speaker for each. Like 10 per table. All the table speaker were shouting ontop of their voices and for what??

Telling us how to be like Dangote angry like seriously?
You guys needed to see how the speaker behind me was sweating due to what? Shouting!

Talking rubbish, asking which house we like and which car we like as if say their papa fit pay my Tfair go back house..

I hope non falls victim again o.. The funny thing is, na corpers wey just finish service na him alway dem dey catch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by TellBlazer(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sparklight Global Owerri cant remember their address again but I know there vary well.Being there for job interview,after writing one test like that one nonsense guy came to tell us GNLD rubbish.I just got up and left.I have passed that level were a man that did nt pass waec wil jones me.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by ikevin(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
1stola:
your own even better. it's within Lagos.
I know of a guy that came all the way from Abia state two monthds ago to abuja for job interview at ( Bannex Plaza opposite NNPC tower) after receiving fake GNLD job invitation.
Funny enough, he is a mechanical engineer graduate.
Before he left home, he told his parents and gf that he has gotten a job in abuja. He even did something with his gf and now, SHE IS PREGNANT!
The guy presently is stuckedbin Abuja squatting with one woman that operates a small restaurant close to my office.
He has become a sales boys there.
May thunderstorms strike those GNLD bàstards.
abeg no kill me with laf Oº°˚˚˚°, by the way, what is the something he did with his girlfriend? Also, can't the guy go back to his parents ni? Abuja no be beans if you are not settled and don't know anybody.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Mbediogu(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
onihaxy:

This is just one form of fraud in which Nigeria is immersed. The first step in establishing a fraud business is socialization with those who can stop you. Again they know and exploit all loopholes. This they do it either by themselves or through their union activities. Thats why we are powerless before them, but we can be cautious.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
cheesy cheesy

booqee: wow you're really on point. You speak the truth.

Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44 this will be good for front page.

But I so much loath those pple, they're sooo rude and annoying... angry

Every blessed day my inbox is bombarded with their phony SMS inviting you for a so called aptitude test/job briefing or chat(wtf?!). The worst of them is med pro global resources. I got so fed up one day, I called their number, warned them to stop disturbing me and remove my number from their database or something.. the guy simply hissed and cut the call.

Just very recently, I got like 3 SMS per day, when I couldn't take the shii anymore I sent them a text and this was their reply:
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by eledacedar(f): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
If only there were to be a regulator of these MLM promoters. There are a million and one products that they promote. It's just a pyramid (Ponzi) scheme that they have added products to.

There's this one they call XFT. They claim it reduces fuel consumption and improves engine life. I registered with them with 112k only to discover that the product is not retailable. With the way Nigerians use petrol,kerosene, diesel, you would expect that such an additive will move sharply. Na lie.

When I contacted the lady who introduced me to them to come and buy the stock I have at half price ( i was willing to bear loss), she was always telling me very funny stories. I responded to a guy who was promoting the product on nairaland some hours ago. I told him to come and buy the stock in have at half price and the fellow said I should pay money into his account to buy a book that will help me be successful in selling the product. So disgusting.

In short, all these MLM schemes are fraudulent. It's just a pity that anybody can come into Nigeria, package anything and scam people into parting with their money.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Burger01(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Booqee grin
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by smithboela(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Who told you GNLD product is not working, GNLD is creating millionaires and you guys are talking nonsense. MLM marketing is not by force. This thread was sponsored by Medical practitioners who doesn't want people to go for Quantum Resonance test, anyway Thanks to China for making most things possible.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Point of correction, they ARE fraudsters and what they do is ILLEGAL!! It is called Obtaining By Tricks ( OBT) under Nigerian Law so its is a crime just that no one has bothered to sue them or complain to the police.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Abduletudaye(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
smithboela: Who told you GNLD product is not working, GNLD is creating millionaires and you guys are talking nonsense. MLM marketing is not by force. This thread was sponsored by Medical practitioners who doesn't want people to go for Quantum Resonance test, anyway Thanks to China for making most things possible.

Pls I wanna know. How much have you made from this "GNLD"??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
smithboela: Who told you GNLD product is not working, GNLD is creating millionaires and you guys are talking nonsense. MLM marketing is not by force. This thread was sponsored by Medical practitioners who doesn't want people to go for Quantum Resonance test, anyway Thanks to China for making most things possible.

Bros, abeg u follow
BTW, ur moniker resemble "Ebola" scrambled.
#na joke o

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by vision2050: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Forever living nko? Or trivo or na wetin. Daniel kapata don invite me for Trivo before, telling me I will be the only dealer in my senatorial district. I suspect lie the senatorial district consist of more than 9 local govt. They know people are looking for employment they now find a dubious way to scam the people. Diaris God in everything they are doing.....

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Abduletudaye(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
vision2050: Forever living nko? Or trivo or na wetin. Daniel kapata don invite me for Trivo before, telling me I will be the only dealer in my senatorial discrete. I suspect lie the senatorial discrete consist of more than 9 local govt. They know people are looking for employment they now find a dubious way to scam the people. Diaris God in everything they are doing.....

District sir.. Not discrete. grin

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by vision2050: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Abduletudaye:

District sir.. Not discrete. grin
thank you sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.