Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (93989 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by eluquenson(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2014
EDMARK, GNLD, FLP, AVENUES TO WEALTH, etc are all scammers tongue
They sell products that are good but not for country like Nigeria, their products have a very low turnover that's why they sell with high price. This quantum resonance is a pure fraud, a staff in my office has one & always prescribe one of their products for mumu people after testing them with the deceptive machine.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2014
babyosisi: What is GNLD
What is the full meaning?
Golden Neo-Life Diamite International
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2014
wolebs0007: @ Op, God bless you..I once experienced this with one P0WELL global company in IB. Same scam procedures as you outlined. They conducted a brief test for us and was told to wait for the result. To my surprise, the interviewer summoned me to pay the 8500 license fee to get certified as a nutritionist, she said the test was just a formality that the cash na the "koko". I replied saying I wasn't prepared for that as I didn't know I was going to pay to get employed, she said "Mr man drop anything you have with you now to know you are serious to take the job, notin-notin na hin bad pass". I couldn't control my amusement as I burst into laughter and left the "one room company". Graduates pls be informed.

ARE U SERIOUS, ONE ROOM COMPANY, GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU, NOW I KNOW THAT ITS LACK OF PROPER INFORMATION THAT IS DEALING WITH U GUYS SERIOUSY YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP SAYING RUBBISH...

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2014
wolebs0007: @ Op, God bless you..I once experienced this with one P0WELL global company in IB. Same scam procedures as you outlined. They conducted a brief test for us and was told to wait for the result. To my surprise, the interviewer summoned me to pay the 8500 license fee to get certified as a nutritionist, she said the test was just a formality that the cash na the "koko". I replied saying I wasn't prepared for that as I didn't know I was going to pay to get employed, she said "Mr man drop anything you have with you now to know you are serious to take the job, notin-notin na hin bad pass". I couldn't control my amusement as I burst into laughter and left the "one room company". Graduates pls be informed.

THE MONEY IS NOT TO GET YOU EMPLOYED, THE MONEY IS MEANT TO GIVE YOU YOUR OWN JOB, AND ID NUMBER, PRODUCTS TO START WITH ANDSOME OTHER THINGS, EVERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS HAS AN ID NUMBER MTN(0703) GLO(0805) and they all started building their businessfrom scratch.
Wat u guys want is quick money and and there is no way you will make a good living if you dont work for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by onihaxy: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:

THE MONEY IS NOT TO GET YOU EMPLOYED, THE MONEY IS MEANT TO GIVE YOU YOUR OWN JOB, AND ID NUMBER, PRODUCTS TO START WITH ANDSOME OTHER THINGS, EVERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS HAS AN ID NUMBER MTN(0703) GLO(0805) and they all started building their businessfrom scratch.
Wat u guys want is quick money and and there is no way you will make a good living if you dont work for it.

Please just shut up and speak like a graduate if truly you are one.
1. How will a millionaire company post fake jobs on job portals?
2. How will a millionaire company refuses to let the public know that they are GNLD marketers only for you to find out at the venue?
3. How will a millionaire company have/rented a structure with no signboard?
4. How will a millionaire company keep recruiting and conducting interviews every 2 days?
5. Why will an already made millionaire company tell people to drop any amount even if its 500naira at interview venues?
6. If the drugs of the millionaire company is marketable, why are they not available in drug stores and pharmacist?
7. How come the motivational speakers of the millionaire company wear suits, weavons that looks like the people in refugee camp?
8. How come a millionaire company only shows pictures of overseas vacations on interview venue as the only visible achievements acquired?. WTF?,
9. How will a millionaire company ensures every applicants passes an interview even when they write trash and empty paper?
10. How will a genuine serious company keeps changing name everyday from healthstream alliance to HMO to wellness home to nature plus to oneal consult to accent hill to boss resources etc.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by meetvic: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Ladybluecash: Those ppl r so annoyin dey behav lik JEHOVAH WITNESS ppl. Rubbish

how are they like Jehovah's witnesses. Are witnesses fraudsters as well?
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by crudedude(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:
tnks buh trying to convince peope is just a wasteof time pple believe lies easily than the truth because the lie is safe and the truth is risky ur human am sure you will wanna be on the safe side but only great men take great steps. #tnks for you opinion

Ogbeni start a new thread if you're real and sure of what you're saying. I'll also like to hear from the other side...
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by zheroes(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:

ARE U SERIOUS, ONE ROOM COMPANY, GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU, NOW I KNOW THAT ITS LACK OF PROPER INFORMATION THAT IS DEALING WITH U GUYS SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP SAYING RUBBISH...

you guys are on point. its really painful that someone takes the risk of traveling some 8 hours or more only to be told such crap, besides don't judge a company by the size of its office, i know of a company in PH whose office is in a 3 bedroom apartment but half of their engineers are in Aberdeen. Just get proper information and remember any employer asking for money before employment is most likely a SCAM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by RuffRhyder(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks for the Info.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by bhidex007: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2014
Toyin or Tobi Olawoyin, I don't know what you re called, if after spending such a bogus amount at Babcock University and all you are into now is to start hawking Tre en en about, then I pity U so much. Imagine those SSCE guys smiling to the bank on your efforts, u have been brainwashed by their am aliive, am enthusiastic!!! Sweet talks.
See if I had dedicated 1/4 of the stress I invested into GNLD into my personal ventures, I would have become a millionaire by now, imagine me carrying quatum machine and tre en en all over the rural communities of South west then. Chaaii, I don suffer *crying*, this guys really used me.
Today am happy, I am into agriculture, today I am happy I supply 6 major eateries ofada rice in Lagos alone.
The person who sent U to Babcock should be able to set U up in a business, come and join me and I will teach U some food packaging techniques for free.
Toyin, this is an advice for U , many have been used and dumped

7 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by zheroes(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Ladybluecash: Those ppl r so annoyin dey behav lik JEHOVAH WITNESS ppl. Rubbish
If your key board is mistyping i suggest you sign out and shut your system down. life is really simple as everyone is free to reach out to people with whatever information he or she has, if you are not interested they walk away, that you cant do something doesn't make you better than the person doing it.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by zheroes(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2014
bhidex007: Toyin or Tobi Olawoyin, I don't what you re called, if after spending such a bogus amount at Babcock University and all you are into now is to start Tre en en about, then I pity U so much. Imagine those SSCE guys smiling to the bank on your efforts, u have been brainwashed by their am aliive, am enthusiastic!!! Sweet talks.
See if I had dedicated of the 1/4 of the stress I invested into GNLD into my personal ventures, I would have become a millionaire by now, imagine me carrying quatum machine and tre en en all over the rural communities of South west then. Chaaii, I don suffer *crying*, this guys really used me.
Today am happy, I am into agriculture, today I am happy I supply 6 major eateries ofada rice in Lagos alone.
The person who sent to Babcock should be able to set U in a business, come and join and I will teach U some food packaging techniques for free.

The problem with so many nigerian graduates are: we are lazy, we have stopped thinking and we want quick money. so nobody wants to do agriculture, they will be thinking how long it will take for the crops to produce. but we are comfortable accepting a peanut of 50k as salary out of which you spend 25k as expense, then manage to buy a phone like a BB or Android and once in a while pose with the company's edifice, always changing dps and friends begin to envy you that you're one big chick or guy....... utmost nonsense..

7 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by zheroes(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2014
bhidex007: Toyin or Tobi Olawoyin, I don't what you re called, if after spending such a bogus amount at Babcock University and all you are into now is to start Tre en en about, then I pity U so much. Imagine those SSCE guys smiling to the bank on your efforts, u have been brainwashed by their am aliive, am enthusiastic!!! Sweet talks.
See if I had dedicated of the 1/4 of the stress I invested into GNLD into my personal ventures, I would have become a millionaire by now, imagine me carrying quatum machine and tre en en all over the rural communities of South west then. Chaaii, I don suffer *crying*, this guys really used me.
The person who sent to Babcock should be able to set U in a business, come and join and I will teach U some food packaging techniques for free.

The problem with so many nigerian graduates: we are lazy, we have stopped thinking and we want quick money. so nobody wants to do agriculture, they will be thinking how long it will take for the crops to produce. but we are comfortable accepting a peanut of 50k as salary out of which you spend 25k as expense, then manage to buy a phone like a BB or Android and once in a while pose with the company's edifice, always changing dps and friends begin to envy you that you're one big chick or guy....... utmost nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2014
zheroes:

you guys are on point. its really painful that someone takes the risk of traveling some 8 hours or more only to be told such crap, besides don't judge a company by the size of its office, i know of a company in PH whose office is in a 3 bedroom apartment but half of their engineers are in Aberdeen. Just get proper information and remember any employer asking for money before employment is most likely a SCAM.

The reason for the collection of money by GNLD is not because they wat to employ you, its because they want you to start your own business

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2014
bhidex007: Toyin or Tobi Olawoyin, I don't know what you re called, if after spending such a bogus amount at Babcock University and all you are into now is to start hawking Tre en en about, then I pity U so much. Imagine those SSCE guys smiling to the bank on your efforts, u have been brainwashed by their am aliive, am enthusiastic!!! Sweet talks.
See if I had dedicated 1/4 of the stress I invested into GNLD into my personal ventures, I would have become a millionaire by now, imagine me carrying quatum machine and tre en en all over the rural communities of South west then. Chaaii, I don suffer *crying*, this guys really used me.
The person who sent U to Babcock should be able to set U up in a business, come and join me and I will teach U some food packaging techniques for free.

Excuse me sir, unlike you, i applied common sense to my marketing, True i am a Babcock Graduate and am way too proud to be hawking supplements or sharing Flyers on the road, cant u see the world of today, pple sell from the comfort of their sitting room we are in the 21st century for crying out loud. "ABEG YOU DON SEE KONGA SHOP B4" **DEM DEY SELL ABI DEY NO DEY SELL** Your mistake sir was that you did what the people who have SSCE told you to do and i have a BS.c so i just applied common sense and don't have to Go around hawking like you did. And ur bluffing with 6 eatries when i deliver to over 9 gyms only in Lagos on a weekly basis Oga go and sit down don't come and confront me with ofada rice #tnks

4 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by bhidex007: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:

Excuse me sir, unlike you, i applied common sense to my marketing, True i am a Babcock Graduate and am way too proud to be hawking supplements or sharing Flyers on the road, cant u see the world of today, pple sell from the comfort of their sitting room we are in the 21st century for crying out loud. "ABEG YOU DON SEE KONGA SHOP B4" **DEM DEY SELL ABI DEY NO DEY SELL** Your mistake sir was that you did what the people who have SSCE told you to do and i have a BS.c so i just applied common sense and don't have to Go around hawking like you did. And ur bluffing with 6 eatries when i deliver to over 9 gyms only in Lagos on a weekly basis Oga go and sit down don't come and confront me with ofada rice #tnks
laffs out loud, I can see you are a green horn in GNLD, don't worry, kontinue. Time will tell.
Experience is the best teacher, but don't neglect what a Director in business is telling U.
When U have down lines who start harassing U, then u start to understand

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by vicadex07(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2014
chegx: That's why i dont attend all those trainings, motivational programs . They know what they are training you on is a dead end, that's why they rather train you on it than to get busy making money from it.
i cant advice my enemy to go into Fish farming or GNLD.

Really, pls what do you have against fish farming. Am planning to go into it very soon.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2014
bhidex007: laffs out loud, I can see you are a green horn in GNLD, don't worry, kontinue. Time will tell.
Experience is the best teacher, but don't neglect what a Director in business is telling U.
When U have down lines who start harassing U, then u start to understand
My downlines are 100% Graduates who are goal oriented, you are talking about insults, i see u wanna be successful without facing challenges, its not the insult that is the challenge its how you respond to it

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by evavista: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by zheroes(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:

The reason for the collection of money by GNLD is not because they wat to employ you, its because they want you to start your own business
true. but they disguise like they want to employ you then they begin to brainwash you by changing psyche, am not against network marketing but they way they go about it looks fraudulent. someone travelling all the way from the east to lagos only to be told about GNLD will be most upset.

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by StOla: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:
My downlines are 100% Graduates who are goal oriented, you are talking about insults, i see u wanna be successful without facing challenges, its not the insult that is the challenge its how you respond to it

But you have refused to respond to the deceitful way they attract unsuspecting job applicants.

Must you lie about a vacancy that doesn't exist?
What is so abominable about the true identity of the company that such information is shielded from the applicants?

Until someone's head is maced before you learn to stop deceiving a hungry and angry mob?

Continue! The mace will rework your head soon and give you a clearer perspective.

3 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2014
zheroes:
true. but they disguise like they want to employ you then they begin to brainwash you by changing psyche, am not against network marketing but they way they go about it looks fraudulent. someone travelling all the way from the east to lagos only to be told about GNLD will be most upset.
I will advice you to make research if you are called to come to a place the first thing i will advice you to do is to make research on the company before you go there just in case of next time be informed because that is how you willmake the right post. SORRY ABT SAYING ITS YOUR FAULT EARLIER @zheroes SORRY!!!
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2014
It's so bad.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by mechanics(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2014
onihaxy:
yeah, all wat u said was true, i saw their advert n i went 4 d interview, dey lied in dat advert, so dey told us if dey av said d truth, people wil nt kum, dey dont knw dat dats d end of their failures, Nigerian youths ar wise so no mata wat dey cant decieve us, am into business nw and am ok, my advice 4 those seeking to join dem, u can invest dat 8500naira into profitable business n employ people, i cant fall 4 any business lies again, n wen i see those posters i ignore dem.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:
its you fault but if you are called to come somewhere the first thing i will advice you to do is to make research on the company before you go there just in case of next time
dammnnn...do u lack comprehension? you haven't given him a proper reply to wat he said. angry he said why do they disguise like they want to employ and then brainwash by changing psyche instead of coming out honestly to say its GNLD or any other MLM since its a legal biz...and you're here saying its his fault!!!!!. angry like seriously? Its seems dubiousness runs in every one of you!

plsss I beg you Tobi kindly explain the fact why GNLD people disguise themselves in job adverts claiming to be what they're not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2014
Itz very sad.
Applying online isn't safe anymore...Jobnaij,jobrapido,jobberman,olx;they are everywhere. angry

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by candidbabe(f): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2014
nawaaaaa oooooooo
can't stop laughing
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by daryoor(m): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2014
onihaxy:

Please just shut up and speak like a graduate if truly you are one.
1. How will a millionaire company post fake jobs on job portals?
2. How will a millionaire company refuses to let the public know that they are GNLD marketers only for you to find out at the venue?
3. How will a millionaire company have/rented a structure with no signboard?
4. How will a millionaire company keep recruiting and conducting interviews every 2 days?
5. Why will an already made millionaire company tell people to drop any amount even if its 500naira at interview venues?
6. If the drugs of the millionaire company is marketable, why are they not available in drug stores and pharmacist?
7. How come the motivational speakers of the millionaire company wear suits, weavons that looks like the people in refugee camp?
8. How come a millionaire company only shows pictures of overseas vacations on interview venue as the only visible achievements acquired?. WTF?,
9. How will a millionaire company ensures every applicants passes an interview even when they write trash and empty paper?
10. How will a genuine serious company keeps changing name everyday from healthstream alliance to HMO to wellness home to nature plus to oneal consult to accent hill to boss resources etc.

may god bless your future.

4 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by chiogoezubem(f): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Hey guys, below are just a few examples of such msgs:

T-LINK
You're shortlisted for a Job Recruitment/Selection Scheduled to hold tomorrow Thursday 17/7/14 by 9:00am @ No.205,Borno-way,by Ladipo Str,Oyingbo.HR-08188347070

HR/Mer/586
You are invited for an Assessment/Job briefing on Thurs 17th July 2014 @ our office 1st fl. Trinity House 84 Itire rd Morgan b/stop Mushin Lagos. Time: 9:30am

HR-TLIS
Based on your CV review,you have been invited to a recruitment session scheduled for Thursday 17/7/14 at 205, Borno Way off Ladipo str. Ebute-Metta, Lagos by 9am.08186873319

Notice that the 1st and 3rd sms are of the same address but of different senders?
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by deeobserver209(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2014
I understand the pain expressed here because I was ones a member and distributor of GNLD products.
GNLD is actually a genuine company based in the United States. It's a Network Marketing company that specializes in the area of Nutrition. Actually their products are food supplements, not drugs. Food supplements are food in themselves. Treenen for instance is made up of wheat, soya beans, and rice bran. Honestly, GNLD products are great. I take them myself. As a matter of fact GNLD products are among the best worldwide as far as Nutritional products are concerned.

THE MAJOR PROBLEM.
Like I said earlier, I was a member of GNLD. The first time I heard about the company was during the so called interview I went to. Actually, It was my cousin brother who first saw their job advertisement pasted around their neighborhood. Then he came to my house and told me about the job advert he saw. He even brought the advertisement paper with him. Incidentally at that time I was in need of a job. I called the number displayed. Then I was told the job interview will be on Saturday the next day. My cousin came on Friday. So I was like this must be blessing from heaven.
I went to the job interview the next day. The venue was one primary school. The interview started late. Lots of people came. Almost everyone came with some form of files with certificates. I had my certificate with me too.
Then they started the interview or should I say their seminar. Actually it started well with some motivational talks, encouragement speech and so on. Everyone was excited. This must be the best job ever must of us thought.

Then came the bomb shell. Excitement went down the drain when the speakers began talks about health and health products. The interview so to speak started looking like some lecture about health science. People were becoming uncomfortable. What the hell where they there for? Jobs not some gaddam lecture I could hear them murmuring between themselves. I sat there quietly listening to the lecture. I even made notes.
Then came the Shocker! We where then told that to live a healthy lifestyle free from all manner of diseases and make money from it, we should register with the sum of #8,500. People became confused. What in God's name just happened? We came looking for job and they're telling us to pay money again? Tempers where high. Confusion sets in. A lot of people stated leaving one by one, looking highly disappointed. I was disappointed too but the scene of the event transformed into a comedy to me. Somebody was shouting, saying he came to apply for a driver and they're telling him stories. Anger was the was the theam. Before the show came to an end more than 98 percent of attendants had left. Only 4 of us stayed behind (I wished I left too). About 30 people attended the meeting that day.
The problem I discovered is that members of GNLD use ignorance to take advantage of people. Truth is the company GNLD is genuine and reputable in the area of nutrition no doubt, but the people acting out as the distributors in the company are the ones running it down drain. They tell you half truths. Play on your ignorance. Manipulate you. Make you look stupid if you refuse to register. Lead you astray. Make you believe that you could make it in a short time and so on. To call long story short, outright greed is their watch word.

Most or almost all of them do know what network marketing is all about. Real network marketing require that you buy the products for your personal use and send some as gift to friends and family if you can afford it. Real network marketing is never about selling. It's about building network. That's the plain truth about Network Marketing. Unfortunately the so call job givers will not tell you that. All they tell people is to sell products. You only get to see their real nature after have registered. Then that's when the stress steps in. You're told to go and sell. If you can't sell then you are in for trouble. That's how lots and lots of people started quitting. I inclusive. I like the company. Their products are great but it's biggest problem is its very top distributors. Majority of them are led by lies and greed. They're are the ones responsible for all these hardship caused to unsuspecting public. I hate the way these top distributors mislead people.
Network marketing is a great business. The problem is with the top distributors who tell half truths and lies to manipulate you into joining them.

6 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2014
This is an eye opener. More to learn here.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by chegx(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2014
vicadex07:

Really, pls what do you have against fish farming. Am planning to go into it very soon.
i wont like to discourage you, but it's a very competitive business with little or no profit. you need to learn very well, from somone doing it presently. It's not as easy as it seems. If you have an alternative business plan go for it, but if it's fishing i wish you success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.