Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (93969 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by onihaxy: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
obawolea:
Please for those who are/were involved in GNLD, how long does it take them to refund your money when you ask for withdrawal from the business. I've been inducted and I've not taken any step but I'm no longer interested in the business for now. I need the money to take care of my health.

Hmmmmm. You havent told us why u are no longer interested
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Harryskyshow: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
the problem is that graduate of Nigeria have Ego and they are so poor.. they all need fast way to success. not knowing that their certificate can't grant them success.. but will only make dem survive...

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by sirveek(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2016
I was just reading through this thread, and these questions represent the same ones in the minds of many who have once had an encounter with the network marketers.

I had wanted to respond to all these, but then I looked at the date, I hope these perceptions have changed? I truly hope so, but if they haven't, whoever wants clarifications and undiluted truth can send me an e-mail to feelvykeechuks@yahoo.com

Please, one of the reason i don't do threads is because a lot of us who do not know the real facts about topics go ahead to make silly posts and comments, as if they are professionals in the field, you cant be a professional in a field you don't belong to, and instead of making suggestions, people go ahead to make affirmations, worse still insult and abuse one another.

Therefore, I want to deal with people personally, I expect that if you are going to take your time to send me an e-mail personally, you will be someone who really want to know the truth and not hypes, having said that, I will expect that you will clear you mind and head of all assumptions and be ready for the truth no matter how hard its going to hit you.

Thanks.
onihaxy:

Please just shut up and speak like a graduate if truly you are one.
1. How will a millionaire company post fake jobs on job portals?
2. How will a millionaire company refuses to let the public know that they are GNLD marketers only for you to find out at the venue?
3. How will a millionaire company have/rented a structure with no signboard?
4. How will a millionaire company keep recruiting and conducting interviews every 2 days?
5. Why will an already made millionaire company tell people to drop any amount even if its 500naira at interview venues?
6. If the drugs of the millionaire company is marketable, why are they not available in drug stores and pharmacist?
7. How come the motivational speakers of the millionaire company wear suits, weavons that looks like the people in refugee camp?
8. How come a millionaire company only shows pictures of overseas vacations on interview venue as the only visible achievements acquired?. WTF?,
9. How will a millionaire company ensures every applicants passes an interview even when they write trash and empty paper?
10. How will a genuine serious company keeps changing name everyday from healthstream alliance to HMO to wellness home to nature plus to oneal consult to accent hill to boss resources etc.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by dopestE2: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
Does anyone have idea of what medpro global resources is into?? I have a friend that has joined this so called business with them.. The guy is planning to buy drugs supplements worth 72k..Your comments might just help my friend.. Thanks.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 10, 2017
I really do agree that some GNLD folks use false means to recruit people, thats very bad. I've fallen victim of that too but people are still joining the system everyday and making their money.
We've all been led astray by those who are not in the system thus do not understand the concept but still give bad news about GNLD and it has clouded our minds but have we taken time to get more information about MLM and any MLM business?

GNLD has a system that works and one of them amidst many others is the residual income.

RESIDUAL INCOME: only a few people in Nigeria have residual income, and that's mainly musicians and actors but neo life has given people same opportunity.
when you build your network to the first level, you get paid for that level monthly till you build to another level, you are not paid ones like other MLM and if you decide not to build to another level, they still keep paying you for that level one for the rest of your life, that's residual income for you. This just what made me join GNLD.

And who said we roam the streets selling drugs? All lies. Our business is networking not marketing so don't be afraid of selling drugs, because you are not mandated to keep buying.

Honestly, you'll only make it when you take it that you are building your own, something for yourself and your children, it might not be instant because success doesn't come instantly but your little efforts per day will definitely pay off. You can start earning within 2 months if you are serious with it.

This is a life time opportunity you should venture into.

GNLD will be celebrating 60th anniversary, they are supported by SAB and WHO in Nigeria.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED BUT ARE AFRAID BECAUSE OF THE BAD NEWS THEY'VE BEEN HEARING, PLEASE contact me for more information homely180@gmail.com (lagos)

Only great minds see opportunities where others see impossibilities.

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by oskaaay(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
Read my GNLD Experience. Na God saved me on time.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Admitwithschola: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Gudlite: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
many company have come and gone but Neolife celebrated their 60th Anniversary last year,Neolife is the Last hope for a common Man in Nigeria.The business is making Sense and their product is working miracle.The only challenge is the price because of Dollar Rate.People that endure and believe in Neolife are people that have tried many things to be financially free in this country Nigeria,and all to no avail. when they meet the opportunity they put in all their best as the only means of survival and you see their health and finance transformed. Why some say that the product is not effective is because, they may need to take the product for like three months or more to get significant result or they still live their bad lifestyle while taking the product,All their product are made from natural material and thus takes time in most cases to address some health challenges. Neolife Is a future investment,{work now and relax tomorrow}.How many pensioners in Nigeria can afford what they like. Neolife gives one the opportunity that can make you afford what you like and live like Kings and Queens at your old Age, if only you can use your strength now that you are young and build the business.It gives equal opportunity to every body in this Country certificate or no certificate, Some will keep condemning and attach hope to the paper called certificate that expired in Nigeria since 1980, while others are busy succeeding in Neolife. Time will tell who has made the right choice.For people in Portharcourt that are interested call or send text: zero eight zero two three seven one six two six eight
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by kayusely70(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Exploitations everywhere
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by steco4real: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
You are on point my brother
onihaxy:

Please just shut up and speak like a graduate if truly you are one.
1. How will a millionaire company post fake jobs on job portals?
2. How will a millionaire company refuses to let the public know that they are GNLD marketers only for you to find out at the venue?
3. How will a millionaire company have/rented a structure with no signboard?
4. How will a millionaire company keep recruiting and conducting interviews every 2 days?
5. Why will an already made millionaire company tell people to drop any amount even if its 500naira at interview venues?
6. If the drugs of the millionaire company is marketable, why are they not available in drug stores and pharmacist?
7. How come the motivational speakers of the millionaire company wear suits, weavons that looks like the people in refugee camp?
8. How come a millionaire company only shows pictures of overseas vacations on interview venue as the only visible achievements acquired?. WTF?,
9. How will a millionaire company ensures every applicants passes an interview even when they write trash and empty paper?
10. How will a genuine serious company keeps changing name everyday from healthstream alliance to HMO to wellness home to nature plus to oneal consult to accent hill to boss resources etc.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by mubaraqee: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Please is kedi care recruitment also multi marketing? I applied for store keeper and I've been invited for interview. Please kindly kelp. I don't want to waste my transportation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.