Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? (68370 Views)

He Drank Poison For Fear Of His Father's Scolding: Now, He's Dead / If You Drank Water From This...... / Have You Ever Drank A Baby's Milk?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? by Gynacologist(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2014
DickDastardly: Whats that? undecided Some fettish pot? wink I only take chilled boddle warrer cheesy
bottled wata keh
Re: How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? by Gynacologist(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2014
bunmioguns:

you better don't form ajebutter here

do you think i don't know you? tongue tongue tongue
pasin wa d cari well wata drink akamu
Re: How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? by Gynacologist(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2014
joebases: Can't forget my days in my south eastern village where we call it ite
repin coal city.
Re: How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? by Gynacologist(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
my problm is wat is d principle behind d cooling effect of d pot....
Re: How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? by Deiok(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
I drank from it way back when i visit the village on holidays. My grandma dug theirs under the soil, it alway cool.
Re: How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? by Sweetmom: 1:33pm On May 06, 2020
The water is fetched from natural streams in the village then, but now even though the water is from bore-holes, I think I prefer it to the fluoridated CWAY water we drink here in Lagos. Fluorides in water causes a lot of health hazards, and its one way that the industrial complexes use to decimate our population. Earthen Pot, the taste of that water brings back wonderful memories and makes me remember where I come from, and appreciate where I am, and ponder about the future. We all need these reminiscences to appreciate who we are.

Very true

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.