Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Irony Of Sugar Mommas... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Irony Of Sugar Mommas... (2984 Views)

My Sperm Has A Taste Of Sugar, Is It Normal? / Baby Mommas And Marriage, Love, Relationship / Sugar Mommas, Blessing Or Bane? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irony Of Sugar Mommas... by scribble: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
sugar mommas...they're like little lil kims running all over the place and only J Lo is cute...word!

So I'm watching my first Africa Magic Yoruba channel movie ever and yelz itz very enter-MA-taining

Its titled 'Eyin Mama Esanpe' and its a drama about sugar mommies...

so who are sugar mommies?

Are you a sugar momma? cool

what is a sugar mommy? shocked

anyone can tell me from a philosophical, spiritual or physical perspective...thats just fine thanks!!! grin

NB: I've been seeing sugar mommy job advertz all over the place and i am really aloof....i need detailz

Re: The Irony Of Sugar Mommas... by scribble: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol some yoruba soliloquy going on from the sugar mommy now, right after her sugar babyee's bae found out that he was cheating and left him and he felt guilty and bailed out on the sugar momma

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Irony Of Sugar Mommas... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
who are you?
Re: The Irony Of Sugar Mommas... by scribble: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
something about carrying sacrifice

wallahi this iz ill
Re: The Irony Of Sugar Mommas... by scribble: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy: who are you?

Why does it matter?

Did ye not know we are anon?

(1) (Reply)

Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde / Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. / This Bum Bum Will Make Ya Thing Go Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.