Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde (2989 Views)

Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Its Omotola Ekeinde and her Daughter Meraiah Ekeinde Birthday Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by kelechiodo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nollywood diva, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, has revealed that the best kiss she ever had on set was with Ghanaian act, Van Vicker.

She made this disclosure recently while speaking with Olisa Adibua on the ‘The Truth’ episode.

When asked about who kissed her best on set, the 37-year-old movie star said: “Wow, strange question. I don’t really remember how many kisses I have had on set. Oh I think I remember one…Van Vicker.”
“Hmmm, let me see. My husband is going to kill me for this. I have done like two or three movies with him, as in romantic bed room scenes and he kissed so well. But you know, bedroom scenes are not as glamorous as you guys think. Like you are seeing such movies and you say ‘Oh my God, these guys are having fun’!

“Too bad,” she continued, “Those scenes are the most uncomfortable parts in movies because everyone is there, you are very uncomfortable and maybe if you are meeting the person for the first time and you sort of like the person; maybe the first kiss, you might say wow, this person is so cool but when you do it like ten times just to perfect the scene, you get tired you know and I go like Oh please get outta here,” she added.

When asked who the really bad kisser was or someone with bad breath, she laughed and said: “I don’t remember anyone but even at such instances, there is nothing you can do than to continue kissing the person if he happens to have bad breath; because as an actor, that’s what you are paid to do and of course, nobody has to see that doesn’t taste or feel good.”
http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/16/van-vicker-is-a-hot-kisser-omotola-ekeinde/

Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
I thought she was married. Most men would be disgusted hearing their wives openly make such statement. I'm just saying.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by IamLEGEND1: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
wetin do her elbow like this?
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by flexxyworld(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
She's talking from experience obviously and there always claim it is staged managed
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

It doesn't appear to be where it should, right? I noticed it too.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by godoluwa(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
ntin bad
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by kelechiodo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
All those acting are just real. Imagine a married woman hailing another as a great kisser.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by jejemanito: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
I rather prefer to be sent on a mission to combat ISIS than marry an actress
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by omusiliyu(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Doing what she knows how to do best.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by IamLEGEND1: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Decker:

It doesn't appear to be where it should, right? I noticed it too.
exactly....... and the colour too dey different to the rest of the arm
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by FisifunKododada: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
cool If am her husband, I will slap that mouth silly.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by ideyhere(f): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
Abeg you people should free her. They said it was an episode of 'the truth' and the idea is for you to tell it as it is. Didn't the person asking the question know she was married but still went ahead to ask? As for those wishing they were her husband so they can slap her mouth, well you aren't and you can't be. Besides the question wasn't best kisser she's ever had,,, it was best on set. I'm sure if it were the former, she would have said her husband. So Abeg make una free her...the husband is not complaining...
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
legend don't leave lol.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Decker:
I thought she was married. Most men would be disgusted hearing their wives openly make such statement. I'm just saying.
Those men Are totally "insecure" and "foolish"....undecided
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by IamLEGEND1: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
legend don't leave lol.
oh I'm not going anywhere luv.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
oh I'm not going anywhere luv.
*heart emoji*
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by IamLEGEND1: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

*heart emoji*
do not make me an accomplice in ur evil plan to derail threads.
I have put those days behind me. cheesy
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Dani4tech(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm the Jeal0us type... cry If my Wify t0 be happens to make this kinda statement 0penly... I c0mment my reserveangry
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
do not make me an accomplice in ur evil plan to derail threads.
I have put those days behind me. cheesy

lol yeah right. u that hates derailers paradise even when Goggles tried to force u there. grin

i would thank u but I think thats unnecessary between us, yes?
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by IamLEGEND1: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol yeah right. u that hates derailers paradise even when Goggles tried to force u there. grin

i would thank u but I think thats unnecessary between us, yes?
what is this "derailers paradise" and "gurglé" that you speak of? cheesy

dazryt,there is no need fo' dat.......datz how we ball.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
OK! sad
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
what is this "derailers paradise" and "gurglé" that you speak of? cheesy

dazryt,there is no need fo' dat.......datz how we ball.

nawaO
see disowning. just cause she's not here to speak for herself abi. ur an on to the next guy abi. well done clap fo yaself. grin
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
OK angry
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by IamLEGEND1: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

nawaO
see disowning. just cause she's not here to speak for herself abi. ur an on to the next guy abi. well done clap fo yaself. grin
na she disown me first.
she disowned & abandoned me here.

so no blame me,I'm just doing what any guy in his right sense would do in my situation- Hit on as many girls as I can.

#Freedom
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

na she disown me first.
she disowned & abandoned me here.

so no blame me,I'm just doing what any guy in his right sense would do in my situation- Hit on as many girls as I can.

#Freedom
well she abandoned all of us, i loved her too ya know grin

we know say ur middle name na that flavour song na. ash... ashyyy.... ashh
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by IamLEGEND1: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

well she abandoned all of us, i loved her too ya know grin

we know say ur middle name na that flavour song na. ash... ashyyy.... ashh
my mouth no dey grin
but I got them quíinnbee et al. to ease my pain...

you on the other hand,well....... daravan or whatever his name is,is ur soul mate.
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
my mouth no dey grin
but I got them quíinnbee et al. to ease my pain...

you on the other hand,well....... daravan or whatever his name is,is ur soul mate.
Slap dey hungry u dis night? grin
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by IamLEGEND1: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Slap dey hungry u dis night? grin
dat kyn slap shey?

Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
dat kyn slap shey?
lemme not stick to u like chingum grin

thanks for b4
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by IamLEGEND1: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
lemme not stick to u like chingum grin
thanks for b4
don't mention it.

Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
don't mention it.
Kai grin
Re: Van Vicker Is A Hot Kisser – Omotola Ekeinde by IamLEGEND1: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Kai grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Receiving A Call From A Girl? / Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) / Sad But True Reasons Why Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.