Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. (51928 Views)

Rare Powerful Photos From Nigeria's History. / Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids / Eight Powerful Photos Of A Bride-To-be Who Lost Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by tivta(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Romancegirl:

Who told all women stops making baby at 40?

Without an egg(ova) will your sperm fertilize?
better ask your doctor, from age 35 women have difficulty making babies, at least at age 60 I can impregnate a 25 year old girl. The moral of this story is women having expiring age therefore should stop feeling like gods. Instead humble yourself like women of the 50's and then be blessed with a marriage that will last over 20years not 5years. Like I said I don't hate women I just HATE girls of today who are nothing but liabilities.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by jnrbayano(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

Does the bible say so?

Was she a christian?

Was jesus christ a christian?

Please answer me.

Bible said Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ the saviour.

Bible also said that Jesus is God.

If Mary is the mother of Jesus, Jesus being God, therefore, Mary is the Mother of God.

Which woman is more important than the mother of God?

smiley
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2014
tivta: better ask your doctor, from age 35 women have difficulty making babies, at least at age 60 I can impregnate a 25 year old girl. The moral of this story is women having expiring age therefore should stop feeling like gods. Instead humble yourself like women of the 50's and then be blessed with a marriage that will last over 20years not 5years. Like I said I don't hate women I just HATE girls of today who are nothing but liabilities.

We can only humble ourselves if everything is done by men.

Those your epistles are for housewives and runs girls

You can't expect us to be working, providing and be worshipping you guys as god. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by DollyParton1(f): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2014
tivta: . Child mind your tongue, am sure am older than you. Why do you girls of today fail to see the truth? What a pity. I bet you can't stand next to the so called history shapers, just because you are a girl doesn't mean men should worship you. All the men throwing praises on women here will end up being polygamous so beware. After God made women to HELP men not rule men.
Nah..... you don't sound even a day older than me, actually ur post is very immature. You don't even know me, yet your shallow mind has tried me and found me guilty. Boy!!! You must really hate your life. You breathe and speak negativity.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Jeezy: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2014
nonxo007: Members of the Hell's Angels gang. [1973]

How did these women change the world?
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by ladyinred: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2014
tivta: I have just one question to all you feminist. Are there any female inventors? I mean even 'ordinary' comb and g-string that women use a lot was invented by a man. For once I would like to see what a woman has invented to change history besides all this talk of FIRST woman to do this or do that. Its just too stale if you ask me.
Your ignorance is shocking.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by mcfarlin(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2014
jnrbayano:

If Mary is the mother of Jesus, Jesus being God, therefore, Mary is the Mother of God.

smiley

I know all these in fact I have known these for years.

However please you are not entitled to speak where the bible has not spoken.

I think its better not to draw some weired conclusions.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by smatadex(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2014
What about PEJ.......First Africa 1st lady to throw vocabulary bomb.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by jnrbayano(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

I know all these in fact I have known these for years.

However please you are not entitled to speak where the bible has not spoken.

I think its better not to draw some weired conclusions.

Which of my statement is wrong?
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Dibiachukwu: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2014
nonxo007: 106-year old Armenian woman protecting her home with an AK-47. [1990]
One of the best pics I've seen on nairaland.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Dibiachukwu: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by mcfarlin(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2014
jnrbayano:

Which of my statement is wrong?

The one you tagged mary as the GREATEST ever.

Also your uploading a picture of a supposed mary...a picture probably painted by an european painter in the 14th century using his own imagination.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Dibiachukwu: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2014
50calibre:

These are the early days of public fa*ggotry, that woman and her fa*ggot son should have been shot dead for promoting such vile in public.
Ma man calm down, we have seen worse.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by jnrbayano(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

The one you tagged mary as the GREATEST ever.

Also your uploading a picture of a supposed mary...a picture probably painted by an european painter in the 14th century using his own imagination.

Never said she is the greatest. Show me where i said it if you insist...

I only said Mary is the mother of God and as such she is the most important woman ever lived.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Dibiachukwu: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2014
tuffgongjo: the woman that refused to change her sit on d bus right?
I get a little bit annoyed when these sort of the things are promoted as extra ordinary events. The woman simply said, no I am not giving up my sit for any stinking pig. May be she was having a real bad day; and was like you know what, f.u.ck all of yall.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by alezzandra: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2014
tivta: better ask your doctor, from age 35 women have difficulty making babies, at least at age 60 I can impregnate a 25 year old girl. The moral of this story is women having expiring age therefore should stop feeling like gods. Instead humble yourself like women of the 50's and then be blessed with a marriage that will last over 20years not 5years. Like I said I don't hate women I just HATE girls of today who are nothing but liabilities.

You are the stupidest person I have ever come across. A 63 year old Nigerian carried and had a baby 2 months ago,thanks to her will power, persistent and science. You are one of those men that will produce nothing but riff raffs as kids. Product of expired s.per.my.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by mcfarlin(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2014
jnrbayano:

Never said she is the greatest. Show me where i said it if you insist...

I only said Mary is the mother of God and as such she is the most important woman ever lived.

I suggest you take down that pix and stop the catholic tradition of pushing people into idolatory.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Dibiachukwu: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Dibiachukwu: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2014
jnrbayano: Mother of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

The ultimate mother that ever lived.

smiley
Lol you people have come again! grin
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by jnrbayano(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2014
mcfarlin:

I suggest you take down that pix and stop the catholic tradition of pushing people into idolatory.

I love the way you switch lanes. smiley

Thanks for your suggestion but I am afraid, it will stay here. smiley
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
I get a little bit annoyed when these sort of the things are promoted as extra ordinary events. The woman simply said, no I am not giving up my sit for any stinking pig. May be she was having a real bad day; and was like you know what, f.u.ck all of yall.
and do you know what that simple "NO" led to?
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by jnrbayano(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
Lol you people have come again! grin

Point out what is wrong in my post bro
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by infohenry(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2014
HandOfChukwu: Changed history for who? white people? Where is the thread about the African-American females such as Rosa Parks that made it possible for your ugly black @ss to travel around the world with out being looked upon as a slave. I'm tired of all this white worshiping nonsense going on in Africa. You celebrate things that have nothing to do with you and you don't even know how stupid it makes you look. You posted a pic of the Hells Angels which is a racist white criminal organization.MUMU. If i ever saw the OP face to face id knock you the fukk out for making all Africans look like fools.
. You are not different from the people you are attacking. You are a racist.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by tivta(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2014
alezzandra:

You are the stupidest person I have ever come across. A 63 year old Nigerian carried and had a baby 2 months ago,thanks to her will power, persistent and science. You are one of those men that will produce nothing but riff raffs as kids. Product of expired s.per.my.
. I will say amen to all your prayers if you are a woman and give birth at 60. By the way the woman in question used IVF not natural conception and can be classified as a lotto winner, cause it happens in once in a lifetime.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by tivta(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2014
DollyParton1:
Nah..... you don't sound even a day older than me, actually ur post is very immature. You don't even know me, yet your shallow mind has tried me and found me guilty. Boy!!! You must really hate your life. You breathe and speak negativity.
. Oh you expect me to worship you like these indomie children by singing your praise? I say the bitter truth and I know you very well by your comments as well.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2014
jnrbayano:

smiley
Mary is just an instrument used to fulfil God's prophecy. Not the mother of God. So because you think she's the mother of God, is that why catholics pray and worship her?
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by tivta(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Romancegirl:

We can only humble ourselves if everything is done by men.

Those your epistles are for housewives and runs girls

You can't expect us to be working, providing and be worshipping you guys as god. Mtcheww
. Well don't come here later and start complaining that your man is cheating. Take it from me no real MAN wants a woman who is not submissive. Just as women has mood swings men have EGO. Its just unfortunate that the summer break has opened nairaland to lots of male and female children. Am out.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by jnrbayano(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
missberrypop5: Mary is just an instrument used to fulfil God's prophecy. Not the mother of God. So because you think she's the mother of God, is that why catholics pray and worship her?

The bold is your opinion and never the opinion of over 1.2 billion catholics worldwide. smiley

If Jesus is God, Mary the mother of Jesus therefore Mary is the mother of God. smiley

missberrypop5,

Jesus is God. No?
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Dibiachukwu: 10:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2014
jnrbayano:

The bold is your opinion and never the opinion of over 1.2 billion catholics worldwide. smiley

If Jesus is God, Mary the mother of Jesus therefore Mary is the mother of God. smiley

missberrypop5,

Jesus is God. No?
Jesus is God. But bare in mind that he existed before mary, he's the son of God, which made him God. He was made to come in through Mary, and to be born like a normal person, so that he can be accepted and be treated like every other person, God used Mary to fulfil that purpose. If he came in his Glory, might and beauty of the real him, he will be treated specially, and be treated like the God he is, even the Jewish Law makers wouldn't have the morale to talk to him talk more of sentencing him to death. So Mary, Was just an instrument used by God to fulfil God's prophecy.
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
You people should just worship (Ashtoreth, Asarte, or Easter) at ones. You don't have to keep mutating her.Lol

If you call Mary 'Ashtoreth', we won't agree less with people that tagged Jesus 'Zeus'.

Do you? undecided
Re: Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
tivta: I have just one question to all you feminist. Are there any female inventors? I mean even 'ordinary' comb and g-string that women use a lot was invented by a man. For once I would like to see what a woman has invented to change history besides all this talk of FIRST woman to do this or do that. Its just too stale if you ask me.
Its not true.You are wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai / Photo Of TY Bello’s 77-Year-Old Mother "Who Can Out-Slay You If You Try Her" / Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.