Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single (7186 Views)

Ladies, How Do Ugly Guys Get Such Beautiful Women? (pix Inside) / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by sam20erry(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Have u ever think of this?. Ugly guys getting fine and cool babes to date and the handsome ones only find girls with tribal marks or a fat ugly bitch.
Its time to stand up and say no to this,handsome guys have to chase those ugly dudes away and let's take over there fine babes..

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by chimerase2: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bro goan make moni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by chrislu(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
It ain't all bout ur face mehn! It's all about ur swag n game. Vocab inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by lirusehn(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2015

wack mentality undecided

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by alberto2k(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Owo Ni Koko
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Mancity26(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Your Handsome is measure by the weight of ur pocket! Ask Timaya or Taiye Taiwo
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Looks is not everything na
Other factors count.
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Omolola1(f): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Beautiful girls are single too grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
because most handsome guys are players while ugly guys are not
same thing goes for the beautiful ladies too.
When ur looks get into ur brain then it occupies it until the beauty fades away cool

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by FLAWLES(f): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Curse
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Tolzeal(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
lirusehn:

wack mentality undecided

LMAO.....I'm only seeing this comment.
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by fijiano202(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Omolola1:
Beautiful girls are single too grin
pls tell me u are not one of them cos i weeped when i saw up pic
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Dotwillis1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
sam20erry:
Have u ever think of this?. Ugly guys getting fine and cool babes to date and the handsome ones only find girls with tribal marks or a fat ugly bitch.
Its time to stand up and say no to this,handsome guys have to chase those ugly dudes away and let's take over there fine babes..
bn happening in which part of nigeria?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Omolola1(f): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
fijiano202:
pls tell me u are not one of them cos i weeped when i saw up pic

Lol
I am
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by fijiano202(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
bros if too say fine face they give money ....Mr Microsoft,Dangote,Mr Facebook foth no dey top 1million....

Bros go hustle stop counting bridges joor

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Enegod(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
because he either has money a very long ===================>
or just make them feel safe cos they
know most ugly men can't be players undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by DWJOBScom(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
It's simple
The ugly fellow is rich - know a certain lady, very beautiful and pretty too. I was shocked when I saw the husband - the guy is indeed ugly but very confident - he's the Owner and MD of a shipping firm

The Ugly guys are very confident - I don't know where it comes from

Some are nice and courteous too, it's left for a lady to look out for what she wants and make her decision,

I have seen very terrible ones too - they are the ones you hear the terrible stories from

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by fijiano202(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Omolola1:

Lol
I am
just joking lol...you are beautiful as u are
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by fijiano202(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
DWJOBScom:
It's simple
The ugly fellow is rich - know a certain lady, very beautiful and pretty too. I was shocked when I saw the husband - the guy is indeed ugly but very confident - he's the Owner and MD of a shipping firm

The Ugly guys are very confident - I don't know where it comes from

Some are nice and courteous too, it's left for a lady to look out for what she wants and make her decision,

I have seen very terrible ones too - they are the ones you hear the terrible stories from
bros stop writing epistle....

just write Seal married Heidi klum

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by DWJOBScom(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
fijiano202:
bros stop writing epistle....

just write Seal married Heidi klum

Lol......I don't know who seal and heidi is o
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by lilmax(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Money
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by ireneony(f): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mancity26:
who told you timaya is ugly undecided
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by fijiano202(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Lol......I don't know who seal and heidi is o
lobatan
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by dyadeleye(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bro what are you smoking? angry..how dare you called timaya Ugly...
Mancity26:
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by mhyra(f): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Its simple!!
All the handsome guys are boring..!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by freezyprinzy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
mhyra:
Its simple!!
babe abegi don't say dat haba handsome guys dat uve meet come on u ma self read watin u write "ALL"....nawa u
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
mhyra:
Its simple!!
you said d fact

Clap 4 urself wink
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by mhyra(f): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
you said d fact

Clap 4 urself wink
pa pa.. papapa...pa..!!! grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
mhyra:
pa pa.. papapa...pa..!!! grin
so an handsome guy is a NO NO for you abi ?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by mhyra(f): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
so an handsome guy is a NO NO for you abi ?
naaa! Not that. Ah Don't usually mind the face or stuffs alike.. other cute qualities would get me stuck! smiley
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
mhyra:
Its simple!!
A 'neg', right?
Re: Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single by haryormeedeh(f): 12:23am On Jan 07, 2015
most times, the handsome guys are too confident and they think the world revolves around them but the "so called ugly ones" know their stakes are not too high and they use the little they have to hold on to the girl

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ / Have A Sexy Day. (photos) / Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.