Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

1875ifeda's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1875ifeda's Profile / 1875ifeda's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by 1875ifeda: 9:11am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112679043:

You are God and God is your name?!
Will you Keep quiet for dia!
Before Angel give you gbas-gbos.
Kids everywhere.

@topic, beautiful Nature of God.
God is Love.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan: My Yoruba Ronu Brothers How Far ? by 1875ifeda: 9:11am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
It has been speculating that Jonathan will decamp to APC since 2019 so its not a news that one okoro predict Jonathan defecting to APC .

However Jonathan is not qualified for APC presidential ticket. At least before you can aspire for any position under APC you must be an APC card carrying. You must be recognized in your ward At least 3 months to primary election APC primary election start this month.

Also eboes that is good in politics more sophisticated than Yoruba we will see where this one lead you too.
[/s]
Politics / Re: IPOB: See Foolish Questions by 1875ifeda: 9:11am On May 10, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

When a madman is dancing naked outside and he's been cheered, he thinks what a superstar he is. Ihere anaghi eme onye ara.... umunne onye ara nwe ihere.
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy by 1875ifeda: 9:08am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Wow the Money Team in the House? Remember when I jam pretty boy for Buckhead ATL that year.

Welcome to Africa, when you get back to the States, you will have a different view about The Motherland.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari by 1875ifeda: 9:08am On May 10, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Peter Obi should go & sit down shameless clown, why did he not go & run for the presidency under the Igbo party APGA that he was Governor under for 8 years?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Miyetti Allah, Police Debunk Report Alleging Cows Burnt With Truck In Anambra by 1875ifeda: 9:08am On May 10, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

I doubt your bingo head would recognise that proclamation by the UK government.

What fake news?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ifeda: 8:48am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Come back make I knack you more... Make i even put you to where you belong today..

I dey wait your response.. Civiliziation got to Alaigbo first in Africa? Jesus, where is SA? Egypt

See lying with confidence.. It's a pity some of you guys are now making lies a regional thing
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ibadan Skyline Vs Aba Skyline by 1875ifeda: 8:48am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Just imagine how ridiculous those people can lie.. I asked hm to tell us where those ancient cities are in SE but he has been blabbing since.

Those people lately just lie for fun
[/s]
Politics / Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants by 1875ifeda: 8:48am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:

That's another round of marginalization, seh you know

grin cheesy
[/s]
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Should Have Named After Awolowo by 1875ifeda: 8:45am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
For what exactly?

Make una allow sleeping dog to lie jare
[/s]
Politics / Re: Igbos Did Authur Nzeribe Betrayed The South by 1875ifeda: 8:45am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
hahahhaahaha

You guys too like trouble.. Abeg make the man rest in peace.. Those that he betrayed are not emotional, we have moved on from that and learned from the event
[/s]
Politics / Re: Anioma People Are Igbo by 1875ifeda: 8:45am On May 10, 2022
[s]
helinues:
What is wrong with this people with attachee by force? Wht have Igbo's done for Anioma's people in terms of projects and developments?

This una inferiority complex is getting out of hands jor
[/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400 naira

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.