Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder (47541 Views)

The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Oguta Wonder Lake Confluence Point / A Nairalander Visits Ado Awaye Suspended Lake In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Papichulostunne(m): 5:42am On May 10, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Take a trip once a year

8 years will be added to your year's on earth...

Okaaaaaayyyyy... that is why buhari is travelling upandan
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by COMPAQ(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2022
michlins:
Tourism and hospitality can make us money

In a country where even its own citizens cannot move freely.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by SarutobiEky(m): 6:16am On May 10, 2022
cyndy1000:
Earth is beautiful.
sadly, it's inhabitants are ugly inside out.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by gracealonev: 6:20am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=michlins post=112567705]Tourism and hospitality can make us money[/quote0]

Bro, it will take decades to rebuild trust in Nigerian tourism. Anytime of the year you go to Ghana, you see tourists stroll around.

It takes serious leadership with decisive and deliberate action.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by BigDawsNet: 6:25am On May 10, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Okaaaaaayyyyy... that is why buhari is travelling upandan

You gerrit

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by error4040: 6:33am On May 10, 2022
I don't have money to spare but my prayer for you is

You would get back and regain your health Fully by God GRACE! Help would locate you MA!
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Emmanuel30a: 6:39am On May 10, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
A nairalander visits Kolawole Ajaniki Street in Ogbomosho where the buildings are covered with brown roofs
What is up?
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Trustedpronet: 6:51am On May 10, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Take a trip once a year

8 years will be added to your year's on earth...

What if you are kidnapped? How many years will be added?
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by BigDawsNet: 7:41am On May 10, 2022
Trustedpronet:

What if you are kidnapped? How many years will be added?

Who said trip in nigeria undecided

45 visa free countries is on your passport...
Explore international trip broda
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by NwaforIgbo: 8:02am On May 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:

At least the road is tared. What I see in the picture you posted is a beautiful landscape.
What about the region with brown potopoto streets where the villagers see Lagos and Ibadan as Dubai.
They troop to these civilized towns to ply their trades peacefully and yet ungratefully say bad things about their friendly hosts.

Ingratitude. That is what has brought a curse on their region.
They will for ever play third class citizens in their country smelling the presidency from afar. Never to clinch it.
Unless they change their evil way.

A sane human will prefer brown roofs to brown potopoto streets.

Most of SW states road are pototo and untared. I travelled from PH to Lagos, from Ijebu doen to Ibadan, red mu everywheerr. I am sure the internal road will be worse. Evene Ikorodu internal road has pototo and redm mud. So why do u always want to sound as if it's only SE that has red mud?
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 8:04am On May 10, 2022
NwaforIgbo:

Most of SW states road are pototo and untared. I travelled from PH to Lagos, from Ijebu doen to Ibadan, red mu everywheerr. I am sure the internal road will be worse. Evene Ikorodu internal road has pototo and redm mud. So why do u always want to sound as if it's only SE that has red mud?
alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 8:09am On May 10, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
A nairalander visits Kolawole Ajaniki Street in Ogbomosho where the buildings are covered with brown roofs
enugu can do more grin grin

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 8:10am On May 10, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
imo is really beautiful

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 8:11am On May 10, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
I love this alaigbo skyline

Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by 1875ifeday: 9:11am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112678658:
This beautiful place once again kiss.

Nigeria is blessed.
Beautiful Nature.
Beautiful Scenery.

God bless all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that pray for the betterment of our Darling Nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Some of us @[b][/b] were there for a picnic some times ago.
Twas a beautiful sight to behold.
Nothing as beautiful in life as enjoying the fresh breeze of nature.
A place to be......
[/s]
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by 1875ifeda: 9:11am On May 10, 2022
[s]
post=112679043:

You are God and God is your name?!
Will you Keep quiet for dia!
Before Angel give you gbas-gbos.
Kids everywhere.

@topic, beautiful Nature of God.
God is Love.
[/s]
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Nobody: 9:36am On May 10, 2022
Where is this lake located? Your picture looks like photoshop, are you sure you visited the lake, your inability to describe its location makes me thinks its one of those copy and paste trips you couch potatoes do on nairaland.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by mamawa123: 9:42am On May 10, 2022
flemsy15:
Apart from great natural views, u get to see different cultures as u move across Nigeria.
But just as other sectors, the tourism sector in Nigeria is suffering

The main problem behind this is security issues. Kidnappers and ritualists everywhere in the country
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Barims(m): 10:00am On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

This damnnn niggar isoright. Is it spiritual or psychological?
I want to help you.
grin grin grin I think it's spiritual problem
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by Mom007(f): 10:37am On May 10, 2022
post=112678658:
This beautiful place once again kiss.

Nigeria is blessed.
Beautiful Nature.
Beautiful Scenery.

God bless all good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that pray for the betterment of our Darling Nation.

God bless Nigeria.

Some of us @[b][/b] were there for a picnic some times ago.
Twas a beautiful sight to behold.
Nothing as beautiful in life as enjoying the fresh breeze of nature.
A place to be......
No life jacket... And I bet most on that boat cannot swim. Una get mind!
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by faithnonye: 10:57am On May 10, 2022
It's a photoshop...I guess you forgot to take a picture when you went there. Thanks for sharing the beauty of Oguta Lake tho
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by bigcasava1(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2022
massmediang:
One unique feature of Oguta lake is the confluence of the Blue water and the Muddy Urashi River. This particular spot is where two distinct colours of water “meet” without mixing. This confluence could be described as a magnificent ecological wonder and this is one top attraction that keeps tourists visiting Oguta lake in large numbers. I took a trip to the lake to see the confluence. It was an amazing experience.
Source: https://massmediang.com/oguta-lake-confluence-is-an-ecological-wonder-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su-_wh2PyX0
but u can't try it in borno, Kaduna, sokoto, zamfara, kastina, haba you know naa
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by bizzibodi(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2022
No be Charlie boy d Area father be that?with sunshade for head.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by whirlwind7(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

This damnnn niggar isoright. Is it spiritual or psychological?
I want to help you.

grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by BizAdviser: 4:23am On May 11, 2022
This is lovely. Then I recommend safety jackets be used on these occasions.
Re: Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder by KINGCHUKWU(m): 1:26am On May 12, 2022
Na so Niger and Benue water too no mix, God is great indeed
massmediang:
One unique feature of Oguta lake is the confluence of the Blue water and the Muddy Urashi River. This particular spot is where two distinct colours of water “meet” without mixing. This confluence could be described as a magnificent ecological wonder and this is one top attraction that keeps tourists visiting Oguta lake in large numbers. I took a trip to the lake to see the confluence. It was an amazing experience.
Source: https://massmediang.com/oguta-lake-confluence-is-an-ecological-wonder-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su-_wh2PyX0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels / Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro / Driver Urinates On The Roadside, Causes Traffic At Ekoro Road In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.