Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old (22266 Views)

Did The Prophet Warn Us Of ISIS? / A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS / Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by PastorKun(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2014
HolyHolla:

I wonder o. We need to educate these chaps before they turn in and join BH in Mambisa or ISIL in Syria or ISIS in Iraq. They seem to have sympathy for the Takfiris.

Abi oh there so many of them that pretend to be moderates but they are actually sympathetic to the cause of boko haram and other evil terrorists organisation just because they have an islamic agenda.

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by vedaxcool(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
PastorKun:

Very daft and irrelevant comment, if anyone is sympathetic to the cause of boko haram, it is brainwashed m0rons like you and certainly not me.

Mor0n now u see the extent of foolishness your post contains. Useless fool of a senseless doctrine that steals from the poor and make retarrrrds like yourself that appends pastor to their names rich! Next time u intend to make idioticcc and senile comments like that, don't quote my name nor troll my mention! He goat! grin grin
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
vedaxcool:

Mor0n now u see the extent of foolishness your post contains. Useless fool of a senseless doctrine that steals from the poor and make retarrrrds like yourself that appends pastor to their names rich! Next time u intend to make idioticcc and senile comments like that, don't quote my name nor troll my mention! He goat! grin grin

Haba! And this chap was born and bred by some people?!!! They must have lavishly spared the rod.

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by PastorKun(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
vedaxcool:

At least it is better than killing innocent people in the name of your idol. Maybe you do us all a favour, join your cohorts on a suicide bombing mission so you can go and meet the 72 demons waiting for you were you are headed.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by vedaxcool(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
PastorKun:

At least it is better than killing innocent people in the name of your idol. Maybe you do us all a favour, join your cohorts on a suicide bombing mission so you can go and meet the 72 demons waiting for you were you are headed.

Yawns! Your idol that murdered his own "son" because he cannot forgive u ur sins is better? Tell me more! grin grin join ur cohorts and commit suicide so u can go get 100 wives promissed for u in the bible!

2 Likes

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
http://themuslimissue./2014/08/30/video-baby-killers-isis-recruits-children-to-perform-beheadings-shoot-rifles-carry-out-terrorist-attacks/

"Video: Baby killers: ISIS recruits children to perform beheadings, shoot rifles, carry out terrorist attacks
Posted on August 30, 2014 by ADMIN 2

Children were crucified for three days for not fasting during Ramadan, children were brought to watch beheadings, stoning of women for “adultery” (rape victims), and other sharia punishments to be taught to judge “right from wrong” and help to identify the wrong doers and train children to kill them. The dream society of the Muslims, their much yearned for Caliphate promise to cut the head of parents who do not hand over their children to ISIS children camps. This is basically just a branch of Hamas and their children’s ‘summer camps’.

ISIS recruits children to perform beheadings, shoot rifles, carry out terrorist attacks

Video postings from the terror group show little boys firing weapons. Kids tell of being forced to watch decapitations and stonings, according to a report.

BY Deborah Hastings
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

The Islamic terror group ISIS is now focusing its recruiting efforts on children, posting videos of little boys firing weapons almost as big as they are.

In one, a child wearing a ski mask hoists an AK-47 onto a makeshift firing platform, pulls the trigger and then staggers from the recoil.

Reaching the hearts and minds of the next generation of terrorists has become a principal tenet of the Sunni extremist network spreading from Syria to Iran.

A 13-year-old boy who spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity explained how he fled to Turkey after he was solicited by ISIS to go to a children’s terror camp.

“My friends and I were studying at the mosque, and they taught us that we should enroll in jihad with the (Islamic State),” said the child, identified as Mohammed. “I wanted to go, but my father did not allow me to.”

But the boy’s dad said ISIS terrorists showed up at the family’s house after learning he’d forbidden his son from attending.

They said “if you prevent Mohammed from coming to the camp, we will cut off your head,” his father recounted.

The boy went.

He said the children in his camp jogged every day, read the Koran and learned how to use weapons, including Kalashnikovs.

Then there were the really horrible demonstrations.

“We saw a young man who did not fast for Ramadan, so they crucified him for three days, and we saw a woman being stoned because she committed adultery,” the boy told the cable network.

Other times, they were forced to watch people get their heads cut off.

His father tried to visit several times, but camp guards rebuffed him.

He is only a child, they might make him a suicide bomber and (convince him) that he will be in paradise and stuff like that,” the father said.

Yet, he said, he found it hard to believe the boys comprehended the true implications of what they were being taught.

“They thought war and guns were entertainment,” the dad said.

Nonetheless, he was finally able to persuade camp leaders to let his son out, and the family fled to Turkey.
Young boys study the Koran and the ways of war at secet ISIS training camps for children springing up in Syria and Iraq. CNN

Mohammed still has his faith. It’s just not the violent version that ISIS spews.

“I love my religion because I am a Muslim,” he said. “And I used to go with my father for the prayers before ISIS came. But my father has taught me that religion is not about fighting, but it is about love and forgiveness.”"

Friday, August 29, 2014, 7:31 PM

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/08/bursting-the-bonds-of-civilization/

"Bursting the Bonds of Civilization
Posted on August 27, 2014 by Baron Bodissey
Below is Rembrandt Clancy’s translation of an excellent essay by Leon de Winter that was originally published by the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.The Barbarism of the Jihadists: In the Name of the Sword

Argumentation is pointless: The jihadists of the “Islamic State” eliminate all limitations which we have internalised in the course of the civilisational process. Combat allows them to give in completely to their instincts.

by Leon de Winter

Source: Frankfurter Allgemeine
Translation: Rembrandt Clancy

20 August 2014

Andrei Tarkovsky’s “Andrei Rublev” is among the masterpieces of cinema. It tells the true life story of an inspired icon painter and priest. The film is set against the background of 15th century Russia. In one scene, Tartars raid the city of Vladimir. They slaughter whomever crosses their path: they mutilate, rape, steal. Tarkovsky shows masterfully the feeling with which these Asiatic hordes apply their procedure — they kill with great abandon.

In the close-ups of the murderers, we look in horror at the ardent excitement in their faces. These men, having discarded all civilising inhibitions, can yield to the most primitive of their urges and impulses. They have achieved the ultimate liberation. Because they are completely unfeeling and because they reduce other men to objects of lust and subjugation, they have reached the zenith of their sexual potency and are able to act quite openly like beasts.

The current television images and the jihad videos on YouTube remind me of this scene, one of the most arresting in the history of cinema. If we ask ourselves how the Bedouin of the Arabian Peninsula in the seventh century or the Mongols in the thirteenth century conquered and plundered the world — the “Islamic state” (IS) shows us how they proceeded. They were driven by the wild desire to destroy and conquer everything which fell to their inclination.

The liberating Jihad

The regular armies of modern times must discipline the destructive energies of young men and direct them into organised paths. The provisions of the laws of war are to be observed; one must not engage in brutal behaviour unnecessarily, and commanders must be aware of the proportionality of means and avoid collateral damage. None of these things are of any concern to the fighters of the “Islamic State”. By committing themselves to jihad, they throw off the bonds of civilized behaviour. We facing the gratified visage of naked savagery.

Whoever is possessed by jihad has exceptional power. In an orgiastic fever he can rape, kill and plunder. Owing to the brainwashing which he encountered, he knows that this course of action is legitimised by his religion. And when he dies, he will go straight to heaven, where seventy-two virgins are waiting to attend upon him for all eternity. The IS fighters are an incarnation of everything that was channelled [kanalisiert] in the course of becoming civilised; namely, the sexual and destructive energies of young men. Jihad, as we have come to see, can turn this process around, and the energies and urges which young men must suppress in a civilised society are given a new focus.

In the Western world of today every form of aggression is directly sanctioned as early as kindergarten. Our sons are constrained to grow up as placid girls and are allowed to act out their (sexual) energy only in sport and with aggressive computer games, during which they kill dozens of virtual enemies day after day. Jihad liberates young men from these restrictions, which is precisely why it is so appealing to young men even in the West.

No Respect for the Dignity of Others

Instead of sitting in front of the screen, they can live out their fantasies in real life, in real time, in a real theatre of war and under the banner of a divine mandate. Instead of sublimating the untrammelled reign of everything that is brutish — of everything that permits them to conquer, to kill, to destroy and to rape — jihad makes it possible for the believer to abandon himself completely to his ecstasy. The so-called unbeliever is only an object with which the jihadist can do as he pleases according to his whim.

There is no debating with jihadists, and that is why they frighten us. They speak of their divine mandate — the establishment of a worldwide caliphate — but their means go far beyond this objective. Their practise denies the humanity of the other and allows the ultimate victory of the perpetrator over the victim, of the believer over the unbeliever, of man over woman, of the lord over his slaves. The victim is deprived of all his rights: — he can only hope for mercy, a gesture from the all-powerful victor which is calculated to humiliate. Such mercy can be given in certain cases, when the victim converts to Islam; which is tantamount to a psychic rape.

Nowadays, these hordes appear not on horses, but in all-terrain vehicles and with grenade launchers, but the earth still trembles when they come. They hoist black flags and love death more than life; but only after they have tasted the flesh of enslaved women. They blow up statues, churches, everything that falls into their hands: the dignity of the other is not respected.

Moral Imperatives do not Apply

Their motives elude our understanding. Young men with solid future prospects join the jihadists. They abjure education and marriage in favour of fighting a war in which the beheading of the victim, his ultimate humiliation, becomes an initiation ritual. Young men who wield a sword no longer entertain any doubts, know no pity, no hesitation, and in so doing they free themselves from their last inhibitions. Dozens of jihadist videos provide evidence for this brutal Stone Age ritual.

The bystanders who witness this decisive moment — which breaks through all limitations — are nervous, because the killer is not always secure, and perhaps his hand still trembles. They cry “Allahu Akhbar” to strengthen him in throwing overboard, once and for all, the last remaining doubt that may still be in him. He guides the knife and makes of the prisoner a butchered animal. Henceforth nothing binds him any longer to a moral world. Now he can kill and find satisfaction in it, and his companions respect him. He has burst the bonds of civilization.

The English philosopher, writer and cultural critic George Steiner once remarked that the Jews are hated because they invented conscience and the ideal of moral and ethical wholeness [Vervollkommnung]. Man hates them for it, because he keeps trying to fulfil these moral imperatives, but he continually fails. He fails, because no one can fulfil these high moral commandments [Geboten]. The Islamic Jihad circumvents this existential problem.

The Ultimate Fighter

Jihad allows the believers to switch off the voice of reason and conscience. They can henceforth practise raw sexual violence. The voice of the horde is the voice of orgiastic lust. These hordes slaughter men and boys and turn girls and women into sex slaves. Once again man is as defenceless as he was for the tens of thousands of years before we abolished human sacrifice and began the slow and painful process of overcoming our brutal nature.

Jihad has so much power because it can disconnect the hard-won limits which we have internalised during the process of becoming civilised. Jihad brings to the world the ultimate fighter who no longer admits of any limitations. These people require no political or religious programme. They are not driven by any kind of social or economic disadvantage. Their absurd notion of a world-spanning Caliphate is just as much of a pretext as all the other senseless ideas which demand the killing of unbelievers so that a paradise of pure believers can arise. No, it is only about the wish to rape and destroy. Our culture has a name for that: evil.

This entry was posted in Arab Spring, Counterjihad, Europe, History, Islamic Atrocities, Middle East, PC/MC, Religion by Baron Bodissey."

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by BetaThings: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
PastorKun:

Abi oh there so many of them that pretend to be moderates but they are actually sympathetic to the cause of boko haram and other evil terrorists organisation just because they have an islamic agenda.

PRETEND!
Please can you bring evidence to back up your assertion that Muslims pretend to hate Boko Haram
If you would be good enough to admit it, many Muslims have been killed for speaking up against Boko Haram. I reckon that if any of these posted here to set record straight you would accuse them of pretending
Much as you guys arrogate to yourselves the exclusive knowledge of things and claim you want to "educate" us
It would serve you well to watch the latest video of Shekau and note the amount of time he spent threatening Muslims who don't agree with his evil ways

And you Christians say
Thou shall not judge
But you spend your entire time judging Muslims

So who pretends?
Christianity is all about hypocrisy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by BetaThings: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
HolyHolla:

I wonder o. We need to educate these chaps before they turn in and join BH in Mambisa or ISIL in Syria or ISIS in Iraq.

So what sort of education do we require?
And how are you qualified to give it

HolyHolla: They seem to have sympathy for the Takfiris.
What is Takfir?
What is the objective
What is the process for it?

And when the Biblical Book of Conrinthians say
"Thou should not be yoked with UNBELIEVERS"
What does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by BetaThings: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
PastorKun:

And what did you do in the name of your own God in the Americas under your doctrine of discovery
In Vietnam?
In Rwanda?
in Iraq in 2003 onwards while spraying cross onto mosques?
in bringing Christianity to Nigeria?
During the Wars of Religion?

Please accept my challenge to a debate on the number of poeple massacred by Muslims and Christians over time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by Blockus: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Seun

Please close his thread for containing false information and ban this retard OP for good measure. angry
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by Seun(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Blockus: Seun. Please close his thread for containing false information and ban this retard OP for good measure. angry
I think the muslim mods of this section are in a very good position to do that. If that doesn't work out, pls mail the supermods ... thanks!!
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by BetaThings: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
HolyHolla: Granted that the image of that particular child-bride may have been proven false but we all know Islam and some other religions and cultures permit child marriage
Know? all?
Who are these
What I know is that we Muslims do marriage to brides
And who is a Child? A 15 yr old Swede? 13 yr old bride in the Vatican?

HolyHolla: and don't care a hoot about abuse of women and children.
Really?
Which religion first allowed women to own property?
So why does Christianity forbid women from speaking in Church
why does it forbid women from having authority over men?

And child abuse - you are just a strong exponent of evangelism by falsehood

I hope you would admit that this thread has NO NOBLE intention
It is a product of participation in a crusade where you were enjoined to go forth and win souls by any means

Thus it is either you believe and the Bible is not telling the truth or the Bible is true and you don't believe it
Note the injunctions in the Bible
Thou Shall NOT bear false witness
Thous Shall NOT judge

HolyHolla: It's as evil as the rescutitated culture of summary judgement and beheading or stoning of young teen girls for crimes of chastity, even in cases where it is proved that they were only unfortunate to have been raped by adults, as well as female genital mutilation.

You know this thread started with falsehood and these wild allegations in the name of God? continues
So fornication is punished by stoning? I wonder why you guys go to School and still take in without question everything your pastor says
Anyway there is nothing wrong with killing people after due judicial process
Better than what your Christian Birom Cannibals did to innocent muslims at the eid praying ground which they turned into a butcher;s shop

HolyHolla:
Imagine if Christian societies still practice the Law of Moses. Almost all our politicians and religious leaders will have been stoned to death for various offences like stealing, apostacy and the likes. And no Muslim would be spared either. But we are in the 21st Century, for God's sake!!!
Which God? Which century?
Are you not setting witches on fire in this 21st century?
Did you not mindlessly kill people in Iraq and Vietnam in the same century?
Did Birom Christians not kill, butcher and eat Muslims in 2010
Please don't get carried away and spare us the pretentious scandalised posture
I don't need to imagine!!! We are still dealing with the effect of your colonial policies in Bakassi
Please don't be so smug!

HolyHolla: Of course, not all Muslims still maintain this crude way of thinking, but it's holding on to such mindsets by Islamists that fuel the terrorist instinct that is reviving all over the world. How can anyone justify driving civilization back to the Stone Age?
Look a lot of you guys hate Islam because we are true to Islam and you guys are either trying to customise Christianity to make it appear "civlised" and in the process abandon the Bible or the atheists amongst you want us to accept h.o.m.o.s.i.c.k.n.e.s.s
No way
Anyway Christianists amongst you are being embarassed by reality of real life
Pray, when will you be true to the Bible and wait for Muslims to open threads to criticise you and then turn the other cheek
Rather than troll the net for falsehood to use in maligning Muslims

Do something useful
Tell us about life in the new Christian country of South Sudan
Or are the people being killed not human beings
Or are you saying that we only need to lament killings by Boko Haram terrorists and keep quiet about the atrocities of Christians in S Sudan?
The life of a Nigerian Christian in not worth more than the life of a South Sudan Christian
Pls honour them too

Oh, what about the people being despoil.d to death in India
They are women too.
How many threads have you opened on those?

For those of you who argued that miltant Islam was the no 1 threat to world peace, I hope they have read the warning by Putin of a possible escalation to nuclear war
And we know that Japan and China are waiting in the background

All these are non-issues to you because they are not done by those Christianists love to condemns - Muslims

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by PastorKun(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
BetaThings:

PRETEND!
Please can you bring evidence to back up your assertion that Muslims pretend to hate Boko Haram
If you would be good enough to admit it, many Muslims have been killed for speaking up against Boko Haram. I reckon that if any of these posted here to set record straight you would accuse them of pretending
Much as you guys arrogate to yourselves the exclusive knowledge of things and claim you want to "educate" us
It would serve you well to watch the latest video of Shekau and note the amount of time he spent threatening Muslims who don't agree with his evil ways

And you Christians say
Thou shall not judge
But you spend your entire time judging Muslims

So who pretends?
Christianity is all about hypocrisy!

I think English comprehension is your problem here, I said 'many' not 'all' Muslims. This is the result you get when you spend all your time in quoranic schools instead of proper schools.

2 Likes

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by PastorKun(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
BetaThings:

And what did you do in the name of your own God in the Americas under your doctrine of discovery
In Vietnam?
In Rwanda?
in Iraq in 2003 onwards while spraying cross onto mosques?
in bringing Christianity to Nigeria?
During the Wars of Religion?

Please accept my challenge to a debate on the number of poeple massacred by Muslims and Christians over time

Height dishonesty mixed with ignorance. Even complete imbeciles know that what happened in Rwanda, vietman and Iraq had no religious basis.

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
BetaThings:
Know? all?
Who are these

Really?

It is a product of participation in a crusade where you were enjoined to go forth and win souls by any means

Thus it is either you believe and the Bible is not telling the truth or the Bible is true and you don't believe it
Thous Shall NOT judge

You know this thread started with falsehood and these wild allegations in the name of God? continues
So fornication is punished by stoning? I wonder why you guys go to School and still take in without question everything your pastor says
Better than what your Christian Birom Cannibals did to innocent muslims at the eid praying ground which they turned into a butcher;s shop

I don't need to imagine!!! We are still dealing with the effect of your colonial policies in Bakassi
Please don't be so smug!

Look a lot of you guys hate Islam because we are true to Islam and you guys are either trying to customise Christianity to make it appear "civlised" and in the process abandon the Bible or the atheists amongst you want us to accept h.o.m.o.s.i.c.k.n.e.s.s
No way
Pray, when will you be true to the Bible and wait for Muslims to open threads to criticise you and then turn the other cheek

Do something useful
Or are you saying that we only need to lament killings by Boko Haram terrorists and keep quiet about the atrocities of Christians in S Sudan?
The life of a Nigerian Christian in not worth more than the life of a South Sudan Christian
Pls honour them too

They are women too.

For those of you who argued that miltant Islam was the no 1 threat to world peace, I hope they have read the warning by Putin of a possible escalation to nuclear war

All these are non-issues to you because they are not done by those Christianists love to condemns - Muslims
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
BetaThings:
Know? all?
Who are these

Really?

Thous Shall NOT judge

Please don't be so smug!

No way

Do something useful
Pls honour them too

They are women too.

I can see that you're just coming in but you are yet to familiarize with my earlier postings. In all my posts, I have condemned every type of uncivilized unmodern beliefs and justice in every religion and tribe, not sparing Christian or Hindu or Muslim or any other religion or even tribe. You were probably reading the posts looking for only 2 words, "Islam" and "Muslim", which does no justice to this thread.

But let me conclude the reply to your insinuations by saying that only a novice would believe you that the threat of Russia in Ukraine to world peace beats that of Islamists all over the world. Russia has no business in Ukraine, but mere expansionism, which is condemnable. But then, even if there is a war there in Ukraine and even if nuclear weapons are deployed in that threatening war, Islamic caliphates declared in Middle East and Arabia plus West African hub of power is a more destabilizing force that is sure to spread all over the world if unchecked. Have you seen how these guys devilishly cut off human heads as if they are chicken? Is there any civilization in that? Have you ever heard of the Islamic prophecies of the Madhi and the Dijjal? Even prophets of Islam admit that these events are most deadly for our world and it does appear we're nearing such happenings with the rise of Takfiri Islam. Check on that, my Friend and let's muse over it.

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
PastorKun:

Height dishonesty mixed with ignorance. Even complete imbeciles know that what happened in Rwanda, vietman and Iraq had no religious basis.

I guess the error that is being committed by our gentleman Muslim apologist here is to assume that anything that cannot be blamed on Muslims must be blamed on Christians. There is no such dichotomy in the real world. He has been challenging us to in defence of Christianity, account for what Hindus, Orientals, Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, South Sudanese and others have perpetrated. But we all need to realize that even US and Britain and the others are no Christian nations. They are secular. But North Sudan, Iraq, Syria and the other areas where violence is rife and Takfirs are operating are all declared Islamic nations and that is why we're asking moderate Muslims to speak out against the violence in these areas. He asks if I'm the one to educate them. I'm only a single voice, but also, if we have other voices speaking, we may be many and be able to drown the extremists voices to help those within their influence realize the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Seun: I think the muslim mods of this section are in a very good position to do that. If that doesn't work out, pls mail the supermods ... thanks!!

I wonder on what basis the closure of the thread would stand. If it's about false information, there is no concocted information here. Various news sites are quoted as sources and no unsubstantiated fabrication. Closing the thread just because one chap is afraid to express his opinions without the use of uncouth words will do no justice to such a vibrant topic that should be adequately thrashed with knowlege and intelligence.
If anyone should be banned, it's those using foul words. Though they at times disguise the words, anyone will easily sniff them out.

The whole world is feeling the scourge of this extremist Islamism and we should all join hands to condemn the onslaught. Who knows, we may happen to be their next victims if the tide is not stemmed.

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by Blockus: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2014
PastorKun:

I think English comprehension is your problem here, I said 'many' not 'all' Muslims. This is the result you get when you spend all your time in quoranic schools instead of proper schools.

How many percent of Muslim have you met or sampled their opinions for you to say 'many' Muslims?

You people sit in your corner and talk Shiit about things you are clueless about.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Every right thinking person knows that just because some who call themselves Moslems are committing heinous crimes doesn’t mean all Moslems are in support. But holding grudges against those attributing the violence to Islam is not the answer. You must realize that the refusal of Moslems, especially the more enlightened ones, to speak out against these vices suggests to many non Moslems that this is the definition if Islam. That is why contributions and discussions by others on Islamic religious posts always seem like a religious war. But you have to understand that it is what they see that they conclude on.

Instead of speaking out, many Moslems are busy on the defensive lines, bent on condemning those who speak, accusing them of bigotry or hate. The better approach would be to educate both Moslems and non Moslems about your true ideals, if they are different from those of the extremists. We must realize that the spread of these Takfiri groups and their attrocities are causing so much hatred, so much profiling of Moslems all over the world. Who will want to feel free nowadays in company of a woman wearing hijab when we hear that these BH Takfiris have already devised a method of suicide bombing using hijab as camoflague?

Instead of the Islamic leaders to feel jittery at criticism, it's time for them to speak out against the attrocities of these extremist groups so that their silence does not suggest consent.

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
British Film Maker Why my Step Brother and others have become Islamic extremists:

news.yahoo.com/bianna-golodryg-interviews-robb-leech-025356716.html

From my study, I discovered that a lot of people who become radicalized by the Takfiris are vulnerable with the same factors that drives our youth into campus cults; hunger, poverty, illiteracy, loneliness, boredom, frustration, hopelessness, financial recklessness, desire for high life, adventure and sense of belonging to a group that accepts them even with their flaws. While looking for solutions, they delve into a world of apparent dangers and in anger start to accept the extremist indoctination.

The following is an excerpt from the above article:

"Americans and Europeans have become increasingly concerned to hear of members of their own countries who have turned away from Western society and joined extremist groups like the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, or ISIL. Reports that the ISIL killer of American journalist James Foley might have been a British national have fueled fears that terrorists could be living among friends and neighbors in the Western world.

Leech says that he believes that for his brother, the transition to radicalism did not come out of the blue. “He was probably vulnerable,” he said, “He was probably quite lonely. He definitely was on his own journey to make sense of the world and to find meaning in life. … He met some of these guys, and they sort of took him under their wing.”"
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 5:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Kemi Martins wrote:

"It is in the same way that Apathy aids Corruption, that the Silence of the majority of Muslim aids the terrorism of the few Extremists. Until Muslims change their sense of outrage to where the beheading of journalists By ISIS is a far more grievous sin than someoneburning the Koran or Insulting the Prophet, it would be an uphill task to convince anyone thatany peace can be achieved through thatfaith. When Muslims the world over begin to protest the killing of women and children by extremistswith greater outrage than we have witnessedover issues such as cartoons or articlesabout the prophet,then the Jihadists would begin to lose their voices and gain morality. This is the plain truth."

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 5:37am On Sep 05, 2014
Raymond Onwaeze wrote:

"NIGERIA SHARIA -THE DAYS OF RECKONING!!! Sometime at d start of d 4th Republic a certain Governor in Zamfara state (now Senator) woke up & open Sesame, we had a Sharia State, d new Utopia. Like wildfire d system spread to other Northern states & most prominent Northerners endorsed it as d way forward. Now enter d Caliphate. Wen d BH caliphate swept into Borno state, i heard Muslims were all runing, abandoning town after town including Gwoza & now Bama. I had thought wit a Sharia enforced Caliphate, BH shud have been warmly welcomed. A Caliphate where no alcohol, no allocation from alcohol VAT, no free women, strict enforcement of laws for rich & poor like amputations for d rich thieves, flogging for fornication etc. But wait, they are runing from d Caliphate inspired by Zamfara & co. Hmmm, now dey cannot eat their cake & have it as dey did in Nigeria ...dey are running!!!"
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2014
THE THREAT IS REAL AND COULD CONSUME US ALL IF WE FAIL TO SPEAK OUT AND ACT FAST. The situation is becoming more alarming and our northern states are in grave danger, yet we can hardly hear the Muslims voice out strong condemnations of this monster threatening our very existence as a country and as individual free born human beings.
Meanwhile, most of those speaking out are the extremists who encourage the Islamic caliphates and fuel the zeal of other disgruntled Muslims to join the carnage as the whole world is placed under threat! The few others only contribute weak responses by blaming the West, other religions and even critics of the Islamists' onslaught.

Chike Okonkwo wrote:

"There are now genuine fears of a copycat Islamic State being fully established in Nigeria, taking after the group that has now established a quasi-state on Iraqi territory. Security experts fear that Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State, is seriously in danger of being captured by Boko Haram, in what would be the insurgents’ biggest statement of intent so far. Bama, the second biggest town in Nigeria’s biggest state by land mass, fell to the militants on Monday ─ despite denials by the military authorities. Maiduguri is less than an hour’s travel from Bama. Foreign ministers of Nigeria, Benin, Cameroon, Chad and Niger held a one-day meeting on Wednesday to discuss the crisis, with officials from the US, Britain, France and Canada in attendance. The African Union and UN were also fully involved in the meeting. Fears were expressed behind closed doors that a Boko Haram-held Islamic State in northern Nigeria would destabilise not just the country but the rest of Africa...

“Unless swift action is taken, Nigeria could be facing a rapid takeover of a large area of its territory reminiscent of Isis’s lightning advances in Iraq,” he said. “If Borno falls to Boko Haram, parts of [neighbouring] Yobe and Adamawa [states] can be expected to follow. Parts of Cameroon along the border area would also probably be overrun.” Abuja-based Daily Trust reported on Wednesday that seven emirs had fled their palaces in Borno and Yobe States as the insurgents gain more territory.Thousands of Nigerians have also fled the villages, while young men are being conscripted into Boko Haramas fighters.

“From all indications, they now have a standing force of say 7,000 foot soldiers and they are well funded,” a security agent told TheCable. According to him, “It is now glaring that the series of bombings that we witnessed during Ramadan period were designed to take attention away from their build-up towards a mass assault on the Nigerian state.” The militants easily take over military and police barracks, almost without resistance most times, further fuelling fears that a large territory cutting across Yobe, Borno and Adamawa states is just a matter of time. They are known to have not just ordinary weapons but armoured tanks ─ initially thought to have come in only from Libya after the fall of Muammar Ghaddafi. Australian negotiator, Dr. Stephen Davis, who was in the militants’ camp for four months trying to secure the release of the kidnapped schoolgirls, recently told TheCable that Boko Haram is well organised.

“They have five major camps on the Nigerian border with Cameroon, Chad and Niger plus another major camp in the Sambisa forest and one on the border between Yobe and Borno States.“When they attack a town, they empty the treasury of the banks.That is another source of funding for them. They are gradually depopulating many villages in the state, taking them over and foisting their flag. They are very well organised and becoming very good strategists. “By the time they are done with the villages, they will have a very good base from where they will launch attacks onMaiduguri, with the aim of taking it over and proclaiming the caliphate thatthey desire,” he said."

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng/fears-mount-over-maiduguris-possible-fall-to-boko-haram-as-is
lamic-state-dawns | TheCable
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by PastorKun(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2014
HolyHolla: Kemi Martins wrote:

"It is in the same way that Apathy aids Corruption, that the Silence of the majority of Muslim aids the terrorism of the few Extremists. Until Muslims change their sense of outrage to where the beheading of journalists By ISIS is a far more grievous sin than someoneburning the Koran or Insulting the Prophet, it would be an uphill task to convince anyone thatany peace can be achieved through thatfaith. When Muslims the world over begin to protest the killing of women and children by extremistswith greater outrage than we have witnessedover issues such as cartoons or articlesabout the prophet,then the Jihadists would begin to lose their voices and gain morality. This is the plain truth."

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2014
edge.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2014/May/18/LiveLeak-dot-com-583_1400425679-iraqiarmycapture_1400427943.mp4.h264_base.mp4?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd79f4444d2d49c6a&ec_rate=250

These extremist cowards aren't so tough after all. See them in the video whine and cry like babies when captured and slapped around a bit by security forces. Yet, they are capable of putting a knife to the neck of others when they have the advantage.

I'm not posting this to support the unjust torture by the Iraqi forces, but to show the lilly livered nature of these Islamists who seem so tough when they kill others. Most, if not all of them, are just misguided novices. I would have been impressed if with every slap, they were still shouting "Allahu Akbar", which they chant to celebrate destruction whenever they score a devastating hit against their innocent targets.

Another one shown in the picture under is saving his most valued asset for the rainy day when he meets his 72 virgins.

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 6:06am On Sep 06, 2014
www.ijreview.com/2014/09/174953-muslim-leaders-alabama-condemn-isis-murder-steven-sotloff/

"Muslim LeadersInAlabama Defy Stereotypes With Strong Message to ISISOver MurderOf Steven Sotloff

More Muslims living in Western countries are coming forward to condemn ISIS. The latest example is the Birmingham Islamic Society in Hoover, Alabama.
The BIS released a statement to Al.com that reads:
The Birmingham Islamic Society would like to reiterate its condemnation of the un-Islamic and morally repugnant violence of the so-called extremist group ‘ISIS,’” the statement said. “Last month, BIS had expressed solidarity with several American Islamic organizations that condemned the killing of journalist James Foley by ISIS and had called for Steven Sotloff’s immediate release.
“No words can describe the horror, disgust and sorrow felt by Muslims worldwide and in America at the unconscionable violence perpetrated by the terror group ISIS in the name of religion. The criminal actions of ISIS are antithetical to the faith of Islam.
“Such brutal acts must face redoubled efforts by people of all faiths and backgrounds to promote peace and justice and to reject the religious divisions these monstrous acts are designed to create. Our hearts go out to Mr. Sotloff’s loved ones and to all the loved ones of those murdered by ISIS.”
This comes on the heels of British Muslim leaders releasing a fatwa denouncing ISIS and Muslims in Dearborn, Michigan, holding rallies against ISIS.
For its part, this is not the first time the Birmingham Islamic Society denounced terrorism. In fact, they have a prominent link on the front page of their website, making clear their stance against terrorism.
As the Islamic world confronts the reality that there are Muslims who are committing
atrocities and murder in the name of Islam, Muslims who reject violence and extremism should continue to be encouraged to be a voice against the barbarians.
The only way Islamic terrorism and extremism will end is if Muslims demand it ends."

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2014
www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4567904,00.html

Does it have to get to violent confrontations from those oppressed by these Takfiri militants before we do something? In Nigerian northern states where BH is operating, the locals 7n alliance with the Civilian JTF are also arming for a confrontation with their oppressors. There may come time when every Tom, Dick and Harry carries a gun in the name of self preservation. After the conflicts end, howvdo you disarm a frustrated, impoverished and disadvantaged generation? There is a greater risk of anarchy that could drive all of us back into Hobbesian "State of Nature", where life is short, brutal and violent.

"Christians arm as Mideast perils mount

Across Middle East, Christian communities feel their survival is now at stake, threatened by militants of Islamic State group rampaging across Iraqand Syria, but also in Lebanon.
Associated Press
Published: 09.05.14, 23:10 / Israel News

Every day around sunset, dozens of residents of this small Lebanese Christian village on the border carry their automatic rifles and deploy on surrounding hills, taking up positions and laying ambushes in case Muslim extremists from neighboring Syria attack.

"We all know that if they come, they will slit our throats for no reason," said one villager as he drove through the streets of Qaa, an assault rifle resting next to him.

For months, Lebanese Christians have watched with dread as other Christians flee Islamic extremists in Syria and Iraq, fearing their turn will come next. Fears multiplied after militants from Syria overran a border town last month, clashing with security forces for days and killing and kidnapping Lebanese soldiers and policemen.

Now, for the first time since the Lebanese civil war ended in 1990, Lebanese Christians are rearming and setting up self-defense units to protect themselves, an indication of the growing anxiety over the expanding reach of radical Islamic groups.
Across the Middle East, Christian communities as old as the religion itself feel their very survival is now at stake, threatened by militants of the Islamic State group rampaging across Iraq and Syria.

In Iraq, thousands of Christians have fled their homes after they were made to choose between leaving, converting to Islam or facing death. For the first time in centuries, Iraq's Ninevah region and the provincial capital of Mosul have been emptied of Christians. After they left, the militants spray-painted their houses with the letter "N'' for "Nasrani" - an archaic term used to refer to Christians - marking the homes as Islamic State property.

In Syria, thousands of Christians have been displaced during its three-year conflict. Christian towns and villages have come under attack by jihadists, most recently the historic central town of Mahradeh. Islamic fighters in Syria rampaged through the ancient Christian town of Maaloula near Damascus earlier this year, destroying historic churches and icons. Christians in the militant stronghold of Raqqa were forced to pay an Islamic tax for protection.

Christian refugees from Iraq and Syria are now sheltering in Lebanon, sensing safety in a pluralistic country which has the largest percentage of Christians in the Middle East. Lebanon is also the only Arab country with a Christian head of state.
But the fear has spread to Lebanon as well. This week, after a video was posted online showing a group of boys burning an Islamic State flag in a Christian neighborhood of Beirut, vandals spray-painted the outer walls of several churches in northern Lebanon with the words: "The Islamic State is coming."

In Qaa and Ras Baalbek, two Christian villages in the northeast, on the border with Syria, the anxiety is palpable. Many of the thousands of expatriates who used to spend the summer here stayed away this year. Restaurants and the villages' main squares were deserted on a recent day.

The sale of weapons on the black market has climbed sharply. The arming effort is backed by some leftist and communist Lebanese militias who have long had weapons. The Shiite armed group Hezbollah has also indirectly supported such efforts, seeing the communities as a first line of defense for Shiite towns and villages in Lebanon's eastern Bekaa region.
Sitting in his house few kilometers (miles) away from areas controlled by jihadi fighters in Syria, Suleiman Semaan, a political activist in Ras Baalbek, said the mobilization in the village was purely for self-defense.

He and other residents said they were especially alarmed by an attack last month in which militants from Syria overran the Lebanese border town of Arsal for several days, killing and abducting a number of soldiers and police. The attack was the worst spillover of Syrian violence since the uprising began in March 2011.

"We don't want to attack anyone and we don't want anyone to attack us," Semaan said.

But the rearming of Christians could raise tensions in Lebanon, which is already bitterly split over the Syrian conflict. During Lebanon's own 15-year civil war, the right-wing Phalange party engaged in heavy fighting on behalf of the country's once-dominant Christians.

In Syria and Iraq, however, Christians have always been a scattered minority, and rather than mobilize to protect themselves, they enjoyed relative security for decades under the rule of secular dictatorships. Now, as vast swaths of both countries have fallen out of government control, many Christians are looking elsewhere for safety.

In northeastern Syria, small Christian units have been fighting under the umbrella of the People's Protection Unit, a Kurdish militia. But most Christians in Syria, as well as Iraq, say they simply don't have the numbers, arms or training to combat the battle-hardened Islamic militants.

The number of Christians in the Middle East has been in decline for decades because of waves of attacks, regional upheaval and sectarian tensions.

Iraq was home to an estimated 1 million Christians before the 2003 US-led invasion that ousted Saddam Hussein. Since then, militants have frequently targeted Christians across the country, bombing their churches and killing clergymen. Under such pressure, many Christians have left, and church officials now put the community at around 450,000.
Many Syrian Christians, who make up about 10 percent of Syria's pre-war population of 23 million, left for Europe over the past 20 years, with the flight gathering speed since 2011.

Amir, a 41-year-old Christian, came to Lebanon last year from the northeastern Syrian region of Hassakeh, where Arabs, Kurds, Assyrians, Syriacs and Armenians traditionally lived together in peace. He is now looking for work in Lebanon, staying with his brother in a Christian area north of Beirut, and considering whether to apply for immigration.
"I don't want to give up on Syria, but I want my children to grow up feeling safe. I want them to grow up in a place where they can proudly make the sign of the cross without fear," he said, as two of his children played with cousins nearby. He said 25 members of his extended family have left Syria over the past two years.

Umm Milad, a 27-year-old Iraqi housewife, came to Lebanon with her husband and two sons after Islamic State fighters put the "N'' sign on their home in Mosul's Al-Arabi neighborhood in July. They were given 24 hours to leave.
"We are scared," she said while waiting to collect aid at a Chaldean church in Beirut. "We don't want to go back. We want to go anywhere else. Canada or America."

Many Christian villagers, like the driver in Qaa, only spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity, fearing for their safety. Others, like Amir and Umm Milad, gave only their first name or nickname for the same reason.
During a visit to Iraq on Aug. 18, Lebanese Foreign Minister Gibran Bassil, a member of the right-wing Christian Free Patriotic Movement, urged Christians not to leave the region. "If Christianity becomes extinct in Iraq it will end in the whole region. Iraq and our region will lose pluralism.""
But for Sahira Hakim, a housewife from Baghdad who is now in Lebanon applying to immigrate to a third country, there is no going back to Iraq, and her native country will never be the same.
"We Christians are like roses. If you remove them from a garden, it will not be beautiful anymore," she said.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2014
I like Australia's response to the Caliphates.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicalsin a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supportedspy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terroristattacks onBali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world asyour new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept yourbeliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is thatyou accept ours,and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantageof one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the countryYOU accepted.'

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2014
ISIS vs. mainstream Muslims: The media war

Posted at 4:49 pm by: isis , Islam, muslims , Quran, steven sotloff
Categories: Faith, Foreign policy, Internet, Iraq, Islam, Islamic law, Middle East, Muslim, Quran, Religious violence, Sharia,

religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/09/04/isis-vs-mainstream-muslims-the-media-battle/?sr=fb090514isismediawar7pVODtopLink

"“The Muslim and Arabic world needs to realize the threat that ISIS poses to their communities,” he said. “Everything in the statement was meant to send a message.”
The idea of debating militants who behead innocent journalists may seem pointless or even foolish to some observers. But it’s the audience who hears the challenge that matters, Muslim leaders said. In this case, young Muslims who may be lured to join ISIS under Islamic pretenses.
From Glasgow girl to ‘bedroom radical’ and ISIS bride
“Our front lines are the mosques from where we repel this evil with good words meant to serve humanity,” said Salam al-Marayati, president of the Muslim Public Affairs Council. “Our foot soldiers are the young men and women who want to lead this struggle.”
It’s a fight in which the Internet is as crucial a battlefield as Iraq, said al-Marayati. The casualties are people like 19-year-old Aqsa Mahmood, who left her home in Scotland to join ISIS last November..."

" Barfi cited several passages from the Quran, which Muslims believe to be a direct revelation from God.
“I know the Quran, and it teaches: Fight for the sake of God, do not exceed the bounds. Verily God does not love the aggressor,” Barfi said.
Muslim scholars said the key part of this passage, which forms the backbone of Islam’s “just war” theory, is that, while self-defense is allowed, violent aggression, especially against innocents, is a grave sin.
This verse is about self-defense,” said al-Marayti. “It allows one to protect civilians by fighting combatants who attack first.”

" “By using the Quran as the basis for debate he also demonstrates that ISIS does not actually base themselves in Muslim traditions, but in the language of hatred and rage.”
Likewise, Barfi’s use of the phrase “debate with calm preachings” rings a particular note in Islam, Muslim scholars said.
It recalls earlier eras in Muslim history, when caliphs sometimes settled disagreements between Muslims, Christians and Jews through debates, not violence. That point is key, since ISIS presents itself as the true reincarnation of early caliphs.
“They fought wars, but warfare and slaughter were not the things to strive for,” Rashid said. “Training swords was easy, but training minds was hard. You proved your quality through debate.”
Or, as Barfi put it on Thursday,”There were no swords, no violence, and no releasing videos of executing soldiers.”
In the modern battle for the soul of Islam, ISIS propaganda can be as potent as swords, according to counterterrorism officials. Which is what makes Barfi’s words on Wednesday so important, said Muslim leaders."

"
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2014
They are now dragging us to the brink of a probable world war.

m.aljazeera.com/story/20149612713714753

"US announces coalition to fight Islamic State
Last updated: 8 hours ago
Obama saysnew Nato-led coalition willconfront group,cut its funding,and support those opposed to " savage nihilism " .
The US hasannounced that Nato allieshave agreed to form a coalition to fight the Islamic State,with Barack Obama stating the group's " savage nihilism "must be confronted.
The US president saidon Friday that the US and its key allieswould be mount a sustained effort to push back the group,formerly known as ISIL ,whichhe saidposed a significant threat to Nato countries.
There would alsobe efforts to include Middle Eastern nations inthe coalition,a concerted effort to cut the group's funding,and help those groups whichreject the " nihilism "it hasspread through Syriaand Iraq.
The announcement wasmade at the conclusion of a Nato summit inWales,after high-level talks to agree a plan by the time the UN general assemblymeets thismonth.
The coalition comprisesthe US,the UK,France,Australia ,Germany,Canada,Turkey,Italy,Poland and Denmark.
Obama saidit would stand ready " to confront thisterroristthreat with military,intelligence,lawenforcement as well as diplomatic efforts" .
" I did not get any resistance orpush back to the basicnotion that we have a criticalrole to play inrollingback this savage organisation that iscausing so much chaos inthe region and isharming so many people and poses a long-term threat to the safety and securityof Nato members, ''he said .
" So there's great conviction that we have to act,as part of the international community,to degrade and ultimately destroy ISIL ,and that wasextremely encouraging. ''
Laying out a strategy for Iraq,Obama hinted at a broader military campaign,likening it to the way US forces pushed back al-Qaeda along Pakistan's border with Afghanistan,taking out the group's leadership and shrinkingthe areas it controlled.
InSyria ,he noted that moderate Syrian rebelsfighting both the group and the government of Basharal-Assad were " outgunned and outmanned"and needed aid.
Obama pressedArab alliesto reject the violent " nihilism ''projected by the group.
The US secretary of state,John Kerry,willtravel to the Middle East next week,where he expects to expand the coalition beyond Western nations.
SaidObama:" I think it isabsolutely criticalthat we have Arab states - and specifically Sunni-majority states - that are rejecting the kind of extremist nihilismthat we'reseeing out of ISIL , . . .join usactively inthe fight. ''
" What we can dismantle thisnetwork,thisforce that hasclaimed to control thismuch territory,so that they can't do usharm, ''Obama said .
Ina meeting with the foreign and defence ministers from the coalition countries,Kerry saidleaders need a clear idea about what they could contribute.Those not offering military assetscould instead provide intelligence, equipment,ammunition orweapons.
The French president,Francois Hollande,saidFrance wasdiscussing with allieswhat type of action might be taken.
Georgia,whichisnot inNato but haspreviously sent troops to Afghanistan and Iraq,wasquick to offer its support."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / “The Reasons For Divorce.” / A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.