Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old (22270 Views)

Did The Prophet Warn Us Of ISIS? / A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS / Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by PastorKun(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
HolyHolla: I like Australia's response to the Caliphates.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicalsin a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supportedspy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT... Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terroristattacks onBali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world asyour new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept yourbeliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is thatyou accept ours,and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantageof one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the countryYOU accepted.'

Absolutely brilliant response, imagine the audacity of trying to impose your ways on other people in their own land. angry

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by BetaThings: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2014
PastorKun:

I think English comprehension is your problem here, I said 'many' not 'all' Muslims. This is the result you get when you spend all your time in quoranic schools instead of proper schools.
Actually the issue is with your writing
Saying many does not mean that they are even pretending
There are muslims that support Boko Haram just like a lot of Christians support Reverend KIng and have even petitioned that he should be released

But we have a sleight of hand here - many muslims on NL condemn Boko Haram and they mean it
So your assertion that many just pretend is intended to silence the Muslims on NL

And the thread has even put paid to your statement
The people who criticise ISIS are genuinely opposed to them, otherwise ISIS would not be attacking them
Same goes for Boko Haram - the overwhelming majority of Muslims don't support them
And how can they - everyone must submit to their warped ideas and dissent is punishable by death
But it would not work to the script of Christians to admit same
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by BetaThings: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2014
PastorKun:

Height dishonesty mixed with ignorance. Even complete imbeciles know that what happened in Rwanda, vietman and Iraq had no religious basis.
Your bellicosity just shows that Christianity is irredeemable
Your response can either be due to ignorance or to the typical tactic of distorting history

And in terms of rewriting history, Christians have cemented a disreputably unassailable record
And the Christian's disdain for unpleasant truth is much more dangerous than ignorance

Just to expose you
and you know that I know that you know the truth

Vietnam
In a country where surveys of the religious composition estimated the Buddhist majority to be between 70 and 90 percent, President Ngô Đình Diệm's policies generated claims of religious bias. As a member of the Catholic minority, he pursued policies which antagonized and disenfranchised the Buddhist majority. The government was biased towards Catholics in public service and military promotions, and the allocation of land, business favors and tax concessions.Diệm once told a high-ranking officer, forgetting the man was from a Buddhist background, "Put your Catholic officers in sensitive places. They can be trusted" Many officers in the Army of the Republic of Vietnam converted to Catholicism to better their prospects. The distribution of firearms to village self-defense militias intended to repel Việt Cộng guerrillas saw weapons only given to Catholics. Some Catholic priests ran their own private armies, and in some areas forced conversions occurred. Some villages converted en masse in order to receive aid or avoid being forcibly resettled by Diệm's regime.The Catholic Church was the largest landowner in the country, and its holdings were exempt from reform and given extra property acquisition rights, while restrictions against Buddhism remained in force. Catholics were also de facto exempt from the corvée labor that the government obliged all citizens to perform; U.S. aid was disproportionately distributed to Catholic majority villages. In 1959, Diem dedicated his country to the Virgin Mary.

In Rwanda
http://proof.nationalgeographic.com/2014/04/02/revisiting-the-rwandan-genocide-how-churches-became-death-traps/
[quote]Rwanda is one of the most religious countries I’ve been in. It’s also one of the most physically beautiful countries I’ve ever traveled through. But this beautiful, seemingly pious nation also holds one of the darkest, most evil things I’ve seen in my life. I couldn’t understand or believe what had happened here.”

more than 2,000 people had sought shelter in Saint Famille, Rwanda’s largest Catholic church. Later, many were handed over to the killers by one of the parish priests, who witnesses said colluded with the Hutu militias.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/08/catholic-church-apologise-failure-rwanda-genocide-vatican

Iraq
Palin told Christians that the War was a task from God
American soldiers were shouting on the streets of Iraq that Jesus killed Mohammed
Anyone who objected was shot
American soldiers also sprayed mosques in Iraq with signs of the Cross
Evangelists arrived in Iraq while the civilians were still being murdered to bring to them the "word of God"

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

In September 2003, just four months after US forces took down Saddam Hussein's regime, 350 evangelical pastors and church leaders assembled in Kirkuk, where they were warmly welcomed by Massoud Barzani, president of the Kurdistan Regional Government. At that gathering, George Grant, a leader of Servant Group International, the evangelical organization in Nashville that set up the chain of Christian schools, declared that "[s]Jesus Christ is Lord over all things; He is Lord over every Mullah, every Ayatollah, every Imam, and every Mahdi pretender; He is Lord over the whole of the earth, even Iraq![/s]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/22/AR2005062202335.html
"The way the preachers arrived here . . . with soldiers . . . was not a good thing," said Baghdad's Roman Catholic archbishop, Jean Sleiman. "I think they had the intention that they could convert Muslims, though Christians didn't do it here for 2,000 years." "In the end," Sleiman said, "they are seducing Christians from other churches."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

So before you call people names be sure

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by BetaThings: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2014
HolyHolla: Kemi Martins wrote:

"It is in the same way that Apathy aids Corruption, that the Silence of the majority of Muslim CHRISTIANS aids the murderous campaign in South Sudanterrorism of the few Extremists"

Quoting a lot of comments from Christians and their allies about Islam is not so great
But I just want to expose your own hypocrisy
We can quote thousands of comments from Western (Russian) press about the abominable acts of Russia (the West) on the current events in Ukraine
And they will all prove nothing

However we know that as Muslims no matter what we do you will continue to criticise us until we become Christians
That will be the only thing that will satisfy you
Unfortunately that will be a backward step to a life of blackmail, defamation, falsehood and intrigue

By the way, since you appear so concerned about (world) peace, shall we discuss the history of Christianity and Islam in that regards
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by BetaThings: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2014
HolyHolla: www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4567904,00.html
"We Christians are like roses. If you remove them from a garden, it will not be beautiful anymore," she said.
And the same Christians and their campaign of plunder were removed by Simoin Bolivar from South America
So?

I recall the propaganda in 2003.
Sadam was the greatest threat to world peace
He had nuclear weapons
He could launch in 45 minutes etc
we need to remove him to bring peace to the Middle East

I wonder how many people currently sermonising said anything when Muslims were being systematically wiped out in Bosnia in the 80-90s
We know better
ISIS and Boko Haram are evil. Remove them and just stop the propaganda and blackmail against Islam
Christians can posture as much as they like - but they have massacred more people than any other group can ever do
Were you so accommodating, the Israelis would not have ran away from Europe!
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
BetaThings:

Quoting a lot of comments from Christians and their allies about Islam is not so great
But I just want to expose your own hypocrisy
We can quote thousands of comments from Western (Russian) press about the abominable acts of Russia (the West) on the current events in Ukraine
And they will all prove nothing

However we know that as Muslims no matter what we do you will continue to criticise us until we become Christians
That will be the only thing that will satisfy you
Unfortunately that will be a backward step to a life of blackmail, defamation, falsehood and intrigue

By the way, since you appear so concerned about (world) peace, shall we discuss the history of Christianity and Islam in that regards

Unfortunately, I'm not here to criticize Muslims, but to challenge their apathy and unnecessary defence in face of attrocities perpetuated by people who use the same religion to cover up. If you say Christians (both professed and true) too have had their bad days, I'll say, "Yes, you're right". So, where's the hypocrisy in that? Sarah Palin can say anything from her comfort zone in a posh neighbourhood after drinking much tea laced with whatever, yet she's out of line calling for indiscriminate death to citizens of Muslim nations. Russia is not Christian, mind you. Talking of blackmail, defamation, falsehood...? Never my style. With me, the hammer falls on anyone out of line, no matter the profession of religion.

Now, about your challenge on discussing world peace through the history of Christianity and Islam, I'm game, Buddy. But we've got to premise discussions on verifiable truths only, not shenenigans and concoctions. You'll sure see my hammer fall on both the Catholic Crusaders as well as Islamist Caliphates. We'll have to dig deep into the principles preached through the guiding books of Christianity and Islam, rather than concentrate on the misdeeds of false Christianity and Misunderstanders of Islam. That is my style. Are you game? Then, throw your first shot.

Perhaps you should impress on the Muslim Mods of this page to send the discourse to fp so that we can have a more varied and robust discussion. That is if they are confident enough that Muslims will be able to explain to us better why so many are silent and the few responding only in defence of status quo in the face of this most grievious world threat.

1 Like

Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
BetaThings:
And the same Christians and their campaign of plunder were removed by Simoin Bolivar from South America
So?

I recall the propaganda in 2003.
Sadam was the greatest threat to world peace
He had nuclear weapons
He could launch in 45 minutes etc
we need to remove him to bring peace to the Middle East

I wonder how many people currently sermonising said anything when Muslims were being systematically wiped out in Bosnia in the 80-90s
We know better
ISIS and Boko Haram are evil. Remove them and just stop the propaganda and blackmail against Islam
Christians can posture as much as they like - but they have massacred more people than any other group can ever do
Were you so accommodating, the Israelis would not have ran away from Europe!

There you go! You've got to convince me how Christian the US is to invade Iraq based on false criminal accusations. Though I'll give it to the Americans that Saddam was constituting a nuisance to the world by trying to create his own caliphate with annexation of weak neighbouring nations like Kuwait and impending threat of invasion of the biggest power player in Arabian penisula, Saudi Arabia. But if you ask me, it's not an American problem, but a matter for the UN to decisively handle.

If the world was not concerned about Muslim genocide in Bosnia, why then did they intervene? The only flaw was that the intervention was quite late, but that was because there was no real economic gains achievable in that area. Bad of the West to have been so selfish in that.
But then, can you tell me the vital roles Muslim nations played in Bosnia or even in check mating Saddam's threat? Apart from Saudi, Kuwait and the threatened Arabian neighbours of Saddam who put in quite huge financial support, what was the roles of other Muslim nations to help their brothers? See why I can't just condemn US outright for taking the initiative?

Christians have never, I say never, massacred anyone. You can blame the Catholics for that and I believe there are Catholics on NL who should explain that to us. They did not only kill Muslims, they killed Christians too for disagreeing with their false doctrines which are not justified in the Bible. Christianity is completely against physical violence and that is why true Christians are most often the target of persecution, starting from the Romans to the current ISIL/ISIS/IS. The Bible says to turn the other cheek, so anyone perpetrating violence is unChristian.

But I wouldn't say the same of Quran which encourages violent Jihad against kafirs and whose premise is now being used by Takfiris to destroy lives and properties. The onus is on you as a Muslim to educate people as to why premises like this should be discarded and expunged from quranic values in our civilized age to foster world peace.
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
themuslimissue./2014/09/07/yazidi-children-as-young-as-12-raped-daily-by-isis-and-told-they-are-war-booty-like-goats-in-the-market/

And someone said my post is a falsehood!!!
Re: Tragic End Of ISIS Militant Forcefully Married To 7 Year Old by HolyHolla(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hi BetaThings , 'you still there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / “The Reasons For Divorce.” / A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.