Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? (2557 Views)

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Onilaiscool(f): 12:39am On Aug 28, 2014
smiley

right now, I just love looking at happy families on facebook and watch movies abt family issues n family love

wishing my own will be like that when I grow up

its so exciting

I can imagine, my handsome husband and gorgeous children, cant wait

1 Like

Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by roymary: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Not forgetting you will be nacked properly every night...Yummy grin
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Onilaiscool(f): 1:23am On Aug 28, 2014
roymary: Not forgetting you will be nacked properly every night...Yummy grin

I heard when yr married its once a while

like once in every month or sometimes once in two months

1 Like

Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by niggereyez(f): 2:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Onilaiscool:

I heard when yr married its once a while

like once in every month or sometimes once in two months
wat planet are u from
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 28, 2014
niggereyez:
wat planet are u from
Lol...but seriously it happens @times.
Esp. after the kids start coming, you just have to look for some other wow factor to kick off the romance...
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Onilaiscool(f): 3:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol...but seriously it happens @times.
Esp. after the kids start coming, you just have to look for some other wow factor to kick off the romance...
cool
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by itstpia1: 4:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Onilaiscool: smiley

right now, I just love looking at happy families on facebook and watch movies abt family issues n family love

wishing my own will be like that when I grow up

its so exciting

I can imagine, my handsome husband and gorgeous children, cant wait

Facebook Complicates Family Estrangements - NYTimes.com

Mr. Sichel has also counseled a bickering couple whose sunny Facebook postings are calculated to annoy the husband’s estranged mother. Their online persona, he said, is “a charade.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/15/us/facebook-complicates-family-estrangements.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

1 Like

Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by itstpia1: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2014
why not look at happy families on the web instead of facebook.

eg:

Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by itstpia1: 4:50am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by itstpia1: 4:50am On Aug 28, 2014
all are happy families!
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Swizdoe(m): 5:42am On Aug 28, 2014
itstpia1:

[img]http://cdn4.independent.ie/incoming/article29912748.ece/91873/ALTERNATES/h342/app07coup.jpg[/img]

The man in the last two pictures you posted looks like the black version of patrick sawyer
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Missmossy(f): 5:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Observing cool
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmmm...

The danger in wishing for picture, online or television families is that it tends to disconnect us from reality. It makes our minds focused on the mythical "knight in shiny armour" that will NEVER come.

A lot of the so called "happy families" we see online or on television are that happy only on social media. Their real homes tell a rather different story. America is a very good example of this.

They have so much love, happiness and marital bliss to show online and on television but the rate of divorce is astronomically high.

Marriage is good! A happy marriage is awesome but this does not mean that happy marriages are without their challenges.

As we look forward to a 'happy marriage' let us have at the back of our minds that it is not all rosy. We should learn to draw the line between reality and fantasy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Onilaiscool(f): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
itstpia1: why not look at happy families on the web instead of facebook.

eg:

on facebook, I can relate to the couples more because they have so many pictures
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
all dis fanatic girls looking for a maga husband to put liability on his head, no go do sumtin wit ya life grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by KMTee(f): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
look before you leap
marriage is not as easy as oyinbos portray it, it takes lot of maturity to handle (and by maturity, aint talking about age)

rush in rush out
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by itstpia1: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Onilaiscool:

on facebook, I can relate to the couples more because they have so many pictures

same type of pictures are available on the web, and much prettier and more attractive.
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Waiting for the e-lies grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Onilaiscool(f): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
itstpia1:

same type of pictures are available on the web, and much prettier and more attractive.
on the net,just one picture

on facebook, albums of family vacations, their nice homes, and all that family love smiley
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by itstpia1: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Onilaiscool: on the net,just one picture

for where?

tell me any scenario you are looking for and I'll pull up multiple ones for you.

not like you cant arrange such photos yourself anyway (you are your own google), but if you are not feeling like it, i can help you out.

on facebook, albums of family vacations, their nice homes, and all that family love smiley

also available on the internet!
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Onilaiscool: on the net,just one picture

just type happy family into google and when the result show, click on images... you will have loads of pictures that you can't handle.
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by 100Cents: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
panachuku: all dis fanatic girls looking for a maga husband to put liability on his head, no go do sumtin wit ya life grin

You said this.

I believe you.
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by Onilaiscool(f): 1:24am On Aug 29, 2014
creamydude: just type happy family into google and when the result show, click on images... you will have loads of pictures that you can't handle.

just different couples with one picture

on faceook, there is a story
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by onila(f): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Girls Preparing For Marriage, Whats Yr Current Obsession? by itstpia8: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
how far.

(1) (Reply)

Women Y R U Like Dis / Is This Kinda NO SEX RELATIONSHIP Worth It ? / JEEZ!!! Meet The World’s S3xiest Twins(18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.