Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria (15851 Views)

Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / Cnn Breaking News: Nigeria's Story Placed As Number 1 Headline News.(bad Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Justcash(m): 1:16am On Aug 28, 2014
I have come across several Nigerians that have complained about the way that they are being discriminated against by foreigners. They seem not to understand the reasons for this discrimination. Over the years, I have observed that the main reason for this trend is the way we present and talk about our country to foreigners. I will outline some examples to justify my point.

1: BOKO HARAM: The rise of Boko haram from a mere group of boy scouts to a full blown terrorist organization is Infact aided by the support and free propaganda executed by Nigerians. Boko haram is mainly concentrated in a small area of Nigeria, and they have been able to fight persistently. The rise in their morale is a result of the support that Nigerians unknowingly give to them through telling unconfirmed stories about their exploits.
These stories are grabbed by the international media and announced, thereby making Nigeria to look like a terror ravaged country. The consequence of this is that foreign countries become more wary of Nigerians, and take extra effort to check Nigerians that are going into their countries. Unfortunately, it is the same people that spread these news that suffer most from this.

2: EBOLA: Nigeria was Ebola free before Patrick Sawyer arrived with it. Few people that took care of him got infected before he died, and the LSG in collaboration with the FG struggled and contained the disease. Nigerians blew Ebola out of proportion. Some Nigerians kept spreading rumors about Ebola findings in states that were free of it. As expected, the fictitious news about how fast Ebola was spreading in the country was grabbed by the international news media, and it created panic in foreign countries. With less than 10 deaths from Ebola, Nigerians have been quarantined most at the entry points into foreign countries. This happened in HongKong, Singapore, Malaysia, US, UK etc. Of recent Nigeria was kicked out of the youth Olympics. This is the product of the way Nigerians self-destruct themselves.

3: NIGERIAN MILITARY:The Nigerian army was respected and seen as one of the strongest in the world. This is an outcome of the years of conflict resolution at home and foreign countries. Of recent, the rise of Boko Haram has created a new challenge for the Nigerian army. Unlike in conventional warfare across borders, the enemies are within and can easily blend into the civilian population without being noticed. It is actually a difficult conflict especially as the military will have to avoid killing innocent citizens.
Nigerians seem to lack understanding of this difficulty, so they keep taunting the Nigerian military. They write all sorts of anti-military texts, build propaganda to show that the military is weak and expose more of Nigeria's weakness to the world. As a result, Nigeria is seen as being very weak. The most recent effort is increasingly trying to show that the Camerounian Military is stronger than that of Nigeria. WILL IT SURPRISE ANYBODY IF CAMEROUN BECOMES GUTSY ENOUGH TO INVADE NIGERIA? We are hyping their military because they are dealing with a foreign (Nigerian) terrorist group that has barely penetrated their country. If the table was turned, and BOKO HARAM members were Camerounians, do you think It would have been difficult for the Nigerian military to contain? Like the EBOLA SAGA has shown, it is easier to contain a foreign menace.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is seen as a weak nation now, and every small nation can afford to damn Nigerians now.

4: FOOTBALL AGE ISSUE: The issue of football age has become a big problem in soccer. However, the way Nigerians trumpet about the cases involving Nigerians makes it to look as if Nigerians are the biggest age cheats in soccer. As soon as a Nigerian age grade team wins a major tournament, Nigerians take to the social media and start tainting the image of the teams by making unverified statements about the true age of the members of the teams. Unfortunately, these allegations, though mostly unverified, are noted by the members of the international community, and it reduces the respect that the teams have brought for the nation.
Recently, the Nigerian Falconets got to the final of the World Cup. Even though they didn't win, Nigerians have done the usual by going online and raising worrisome accusations against the patriots. They do this without realizing that they are shooting themselves on their feet. If foreign clubs had plans to grab them, these false age accusations may hinder their moves or reduce their values. Tomorrow, if the siblings of these critics are refused visa to play in a foreign country, they will blame the green passport forgetting that they are indirectly responsible for their misfortunes.

Nigerians must be careful about the way they speak and expose Nigeria. Nigeria is for Nigerians. If you kill her, you are killing yourselves. I BELIEVE THAT THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA WILL IMPROVE WHEN NIGERIANS STOP WASHING THEIR DIRTY UNDIES IN PUBLIC.

May God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

118 Likes 50 Shares

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2014
Do they even understand? I'm sure many of these people think the world ends at Seme border. The idea that they belong to a national entity which needs their participation and support is waaay above their heads. You'll see them soon: "Booking space", "Just passing" undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Allohrandy(m): 1:50am On Aug 28, 2014
Justcash: I have come across several Nigerians that have complained about the way that they are being discriminated against by foreigners. They seem not to understand the reasons for this discrimination. Over the years, I have observed that the main reason for this trend is the way we present and talk about our country to foreigners. I will outline some examples to justify my point.

1: BOKO HARAM: The rise of Boko haram from a mere group of boy scouts to a full blown terrorist organization is Infact aided by the support and free propaganda executed by Nigerians. Boko haram is mainly concentrated in a small area of Nigeria, and they have been able to fight persistently. The rise in their morale is a result of the support that Nigerians unknowingly give to them through telling unconfirmed stories about their exploits.
These stories are grabbed by the international media and announced, thereby making Nigeria to look like a terror ravaged country. The consequence of this is that foreign countries become more wary of Nigerians, and take extra effort to check Nigerians that are going into their countries. Unfortunately, it is the same people that spread these news that suffer most from this.

2: EBOLA: Nigeria was Ebola free before Patrick Sawyer arrived with it. Few people that took care of him got infected before he died, and the LSG in collaboration with the FG struggled and contained the disease. Nigerians blew Ebola out of proportion. Some Nigerians kept spreading rumors about Ebola findings in states that were free of it. As expected, the fictitious news about how fast Ebola was spreading in the country was grabbed by the international news media, and it created panic in foreign countries. With less than 10 deaths from Ebola, Nigerians have been quarantined most at the entry points into foreign countries. This happened in HongKong, Singapore, Malaysia, US, UK etc. Of recent Nigeria was kicked out of the youth Olympics. This is the product of the way Nigerians self-destruct themselves.

3: NIGERIAN MILITARY:The Nigerian army was respected and seen as one of the strongest in the world. This is an outcome of the years of conflict resolution at home and foreign countries. Of recent, the rise of Boko Haram has created a new challenge for the Nigerian army. Unlike in conventional warfare across borders, the enemies are within and can easily blend into the civilian population without being noticed. It is actually a difficult conflict especially as the military will have to avoid killing innocent citizens.
Nigerians seem to lack understanding of this difficulty, so they keep taunting the Nigerian military. They write all sorts of anti-military texts, build propaganda to show that the military is weak and expose more of Nigeria's weakness to the world. As a result, Nigeria is seen as being very weak. The most recent effort is increasingly trying to show that the Camerounian Military is stronger than that of Nigeria. WILL IT SURPRISE ANYBODY IF CAMEROUN BECOMES GUTSY ENOUGH TO INVADE NIGERIA? We are hyping their military because they are dealing with a foreign (Nigerian) terrorist group that has barely penetrated their country. If the table was turned, and BOKO HARAM members were Camerounians, do you think It would have been difficult for the Nigerian military to contain? Like the EBOLA SAGA has shown, it is easier to contain a foreign menace.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is seen as a weak nation now, and every small nation can afford to damn Nigerians now.

4: FOOTBALL AGE ISSUE: The issue of football age has become a big problem in soccer. However, the way Nigerians trumpet about the cases involving Nigerians makes it to look as if Nigerians are the biggest age cheats in soccer. As soon as a Nigerian age grade team wins a major tournament, Nigerians take to the social media and start tainting the image of the teams by making unverified statements about the true age of the members of the teams. Unfortunately, these allegations, though mostly unverified, are noted by the members of the international community, and it reduces the respect that the teams have brought for the nation.
Recently, the Nigerian Falconets got to the final of the World Cup. Even though they didn't win, Nigerians have done the usual by going online and raising worrisome accusations against the patriots. They do this without realizing that they are shooting themselves on their feet. If foreign clubs had plans to grab them, these false age accusations may hinder their moves or reduce their values. Tomorrow, if the siblings of these critics are refused visa to play in a foreign country, they will blame the green passport forgetting that they are indirectly responsible for their misfortunes.

Nigerians must be careful about the way they speak and expose Nigeria. Nigeria is for Nigerians. If you kill her, you are killing yourselves. I BELIEVE THAT THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA WILL IMPROVE WHEN NIGERIANS STOP WASHING THEIR DIRTY UNDIES IN PUBLIC.

May God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
Nigerian image was destroyed by GEJ and his pdp members. our army which used to be the strongest in Africa are now bunch of lazy girls who run from boko haram due to bad leadership. we need a strong leader in Nigeria

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by paul288yahoo(m): 2:33am On Aug 28, 2014
emerge
Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by oduastates: 4:07am On Aug 28, 2014
In my opinion ,that logic is twisted .
In order words ,we should all be singing kunbaya .
Next time you meet a foreigner(even better when it is abroad),press them about their Nigerian experience.if you press them enough ,they will tell you about Nigeria and Nigerians. Most of what they will tell you are things,even Nigerians themselves,are too blind to see.An expatriate wrote about his Nigerian experience last year.it was posted on nairaland .he made many observations which most Nigerians hardly notice.he mentioned the fact that unions in Nigeria are basically criminal gangs who care not about the society they were suppose to serve.A gang master is at the head of the socalled union ,he collects dues and is unanswerable to no one on how he spend union money or conducts union activities.Dues are forcefully collected whether you want to associate or not.
He mentioned the fact that NUPENG members are paid too much when compared to the work they do.most especially when international standards are used.
I travelled to a remote continental EU country where the immigration officer who stamped my passport ,was specifically sent to Nigeria to live amongst Nigerians.he engaged me in a conversation but I cannot fail to notice that despite his jovial mien,the guy was actually sizing me up.
I was the only person on the non- EU line .
I will not bother to tell you the details of his opinion but it goes along the lines of Nigerians being a bunch of loud and criminal fools.the leaders are criminals and the followers are fools.you wake up in the morning to see lawbreaking considered as being normal.
You could tell that he actually felt a pity for the people of the country but his main point of frustration were Nigerian leaders.
The guy speaks passable youruba and Hausa but only stayed a few months in the SE /SShe was in Nigeria for 5 yrs learning our ways.
Lastly,the type of people who come to Nigeria do read books.They are also very sensitive and they see things .
They go back home and tell stuffs.
Nigeria herself is the worst advert for the country.
Starting from Abuja .

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 28, 2014
oduastates: In my opinion ,that logic is twisted .
In order words ,we should all be saying kunbaya .
Next time you meet a foreigner(even better when it is abroad),press them about their Nigerian experience.if you press them enough ,they will tell you about Nigeria and Nigerians. Most of what they will tell you are things,even Nigerians themselves,are too blind to see.An expatriate wrote about his Nigerian experience last year.it was posted on nairaland .he made many observations which most Nigerians hardly notices.he mentioned the fact that unions in Nigeria are basically criminal gangs who care not about the society they were suppose to serve.A gang master is at the head of the socalled union ,he collects dues and is unanswerable to no one on how he spend union money or conducts union activities.Dues are forcefully collected whether you want to associate or not.
He mentioned the fact that NUPENG members are paid too much when compared to the work they do.most especially when international standards are used.
I travelled to a remote continental EU country where the immigration officer who stamped my passport ,was specifically sent to Nigeria to live amongst Nigerians.he engaged me in a conversation but I cannot fail to notice that despite his jovial mien,the guy was actually sizing me up.
I was the only person on the non- EU line .
I will not bother to tell you the details of his opinion but it goes along the lines of being a bunch of criminal fools.you wake up in the morning to see lawbreaking being committed as of it was normal.
You could tell that he actually felt a pity for the people of the country but his main point of frustration were Nigerian leaders.
The guy speaks passable youruba and Hausa but only stayed a few months in the SE /SShe was in Nigeria for 5 yrs learning our ways.
Lastly,the type of people who come to Nigeria do read books.They are also very sensitive and they see things .
Unfortunately They go back home and tell stuffs.
Nigeria herself is the worst advert for the country.
Starting from Abuja .

After reading the op you still wrote this?

What if I say you are irredeemable

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 28, 2014
*runs naked to village square, Dancing Skelewu grin grin*

commenting on frontpage again today, lawd you so good, this is too good to be true grin

2 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by koligs: 5:09am On Aug 28, 2014
@op, u are just stating the obvious!!!

1 Like

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Pangea: 5:23am On Aug 28, 2014
Because they refuse to bury their heads in the sand like you abi?
All the points made above don't have a leg to stand on!
Are those things not true?
All your points don't have a leg to stand on, is it publicity that is giving the boko haram better weapons and tactics, go and watch the channel 4 documentary on Boko haram, was it also done by Nigerians?
The army has tried almost everything it knew, unfortunately it is intelligence counter insurgency that wins an insurgency, not brute force!
Your anger should be directed to Jonathan that came out publicly to announce to the whole world that Nigeria is in the grip of Ebola epidemic and he announced 1.9 billion intervention fund. I was speaking to a worried foreign friend who was alarmed I might be in danger. I tried to allay his fear that its just one death and 4 cases quarantined, he replied, he saw our president on the news declaring a fund for emergency!
Not talking about your problem will not make the problem to disappear.
The whole world knows the potential of Nigeria unfortunately we keep on remaining a basket case, we are a people that prefers to chase shadows instead of the substance!
Pardon my errors, I'm typing this on mobile

27 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by oduastates: 5:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Pangea: Because they refuse to bury their heads in the sand like you abi?
All your points don't have a leg to stand on, is it publicity that is giving the boko haram better weapons and tactics, go and watch the channel 4 documentary on Boko haram, was it also done by Nigerians?
The army has tried almost everything it knew, unfortunately it is intelligence counter insurgency that wins an insurgency, not brute force!
Your anger should be directed to Jonathan that came out publicly to announce to the whole world that Nigeria is in the grip of Ebola epidemic and he announced 1.9 billion intervention fund. I was speaking to a worried foreign friend who was alarmed I might be in danger. I tried to allay his fear that its just one death and 4 cases quarantined, he replied, he saw our president on the news declaring a fund for emergency!
The whole world knows the potential of Nigeria unfortunately we keep on remaining a basket case, we are a people that prefers to chase shadows instead of the substance!
Thank you jare
Shadows instead of substance .
Fantasy instead of the apparent evidence.
Propaganda instead of governing.
The country has more presidential jets than attack helicopters .
Had more ambulances parked in aso-rock than in federal hospitals.
Spends more on equipping a hospital in the villa than hospitals for millions of citizens.
I can go on and on .

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by BRAVO0(m): 5:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Op is partially right , we nigerians are the big problem here.
The day I finally give up on this con3 was the day i manage spoke with one chinese company MD
I ask him why are they normally treat their workers like sh!!t ? Even in our own country ...
And the man said to me "its your brothers , your brothers don't care , all your money and welfare is with them go nd meet them and ask for it" what a shame

3 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by oduastates: 5:41am On Aug 28, 2014
BRAVO0: Op is partially right , we nigerians are the big problem here.
The day I finally give up on this con3 was the day i manage spoke with one chinese company MD
I ask him why are they normally treat their workers like sh!!t ? Even in our own country ...
And the man said to me "its your brothers , your brothers don't care , all your money and welfare is with them go nd meet them and ask for it" what a shame
It still goes back to the government.what you have described is symptom and not the cause of bad governance.
The worker signed a contract with the employer and not the brothers.
The Employer is still liable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by BRAVO0(m): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Woooh!

You just nail it , the brothers in this picture are the govt. Govt. And the so call unions

oduastates:
It still goes back to the government.what you have described is symptoms and not the cause of bad governance.
The worker signed a contract with the employer and not the brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Rawani: 5:51am On Aug 28, 2014
The OP did not remember the role of the foreign media, constantly dishing out skewed documentaries and choosing the most delapidated backdrops for their news reports. You should have watched "Nigeria's Hidden War", a documentary on Boko Haram which was shown last week on Channel 4 and broadcast all over the UK. The documentary, which showed graphic never-seen-before scenes of extra-judicial killings and beheadings by Nigerian soldiers and civilian JTF, while ignoring the massacres of the blood sucking terrorists, did more damage to our image that any other i have watched. The comments on twitter about Nigeria because of that documentary till date are scalding and re-inforced the prejudices some foreigners had about Nigeria. At a point, it was claimed that our soldiers summarily executed over 600 suspected insurgents (whom they termed as innocent because they had not been tried) in one day. The foreign media does unfathomable damage to our image worldwide.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by lilprinze: 6:09am On Aug 28, 2014
we are also responsible but the foreign media to have also contributed alot to. Propaganda, the truth is that the White's mostly the British just hate the blacks they are racist so they would always look for things
that would make us look like terrible
and bad people and display it to the whole world to see. They never say anything good about Nigeria or African.

2 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Tmtn: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Making sense.....
Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Justcash(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2014
Pangea: Because they refuse to bury their heads in the sand like you abi?

What I have noted in this post does not imply burying one's head in the sand. It implies the need for Nigerians to learn how to wash their dirty undies without showcasing it to the world. Do you need to tell the world that Nigeria is "Screwed up" before you can be able to make a change? If you want change, there are better ways of making a change without sabotaging your country's image in eyes of foreigners. If you think that the issue is political, GO AND REGISTER TO VOTE FOR THE GOVERNMENT THAT YOU THINK CAN GIVE YOU THE CHANGE. THAT IS HOW TO DO IT.

12 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Justcash(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2014
oduastates:
Shadows instead of substance .
Fantasy instead of the apparent evidence.
Propaganda instead of governing.
The country has more presidential jets than attack helicopter .
Had more ambulances parked in aso-rock than in federal hospitals.
Spends more on equipping a hospital in the villa than hospitals for millions of citizens.
I can go on and on .

All these factors that you have outlined does not justify destroying the image of your country. They are political, and there are means of solving them. You can solve them without destroying the image of Nigeria. AFTER ALL, THERE ARE ELECTIONS IN THIS COUNTRY. If you are not satisfied, all you need to do is to vote for who you prefer and keep your national integrity intact. You don't have to go around RANTING OUT LOUD ABOUT EVERYTHING BAD ABOUT NIGERIA.

8 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Justcash(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2014
Rawani: The OP did not remember the role of the foreign media, constantly dishing out skewed documentaries and choosing the most delapidated backdrops for their news reports. You should have watched "Nigeria's Hidden War", a documentary on Boko Haram which was shown last week on Channel 4 and broadcast all over the UK. The documentary, which showed graphic never-seen-before scenes of extra-judicial killings and beheadings by Nigerian soldiers and civilian JTF, while ignoring the massacres of the blood sucking terrorists, did more damage to our image that any other i have watched. The comments on twitter about Nigeria because of that documentary till date are scalding and re-inforced the prejudices some foreigners had about Nigeria. At a point, it was claimed that our soldiers summarily executed over 600 suspected insurgents (who they termed as innocent because they had not been tried) in one day. The foreign media does unfathomable damage to our image worldwide.

No documentary can be filmed in Nigeria without the help of Nigerians. After all said and done, the TERRORISTS are NIGERIANS, the MILITARY MEN are NIGERIANS, the GOVERNMENT is made up of NIGERIANS and the VICTIMS are NIGERIANS. No foreigner can get anything in Nigeria without collaborating with Nigerians. Nigerians are the authors of their own misfortune.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by hushmail: 7:04am On Aug 28, 2014
op u stated d obvious

late Dora as info minister carried out a campaign for nigerians to be more conscious abt 9ja and to love

bt as with everything 9ja, it was money down d drain

if we start today to love our con3 starting from d polithievians, things will be better

2 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Vock(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2014
op.....you're on point even though Nigerians badmouthing this country is not the cause of all the problems you stated

2 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Guykhena(m): 7:17am On Aug 28, 2014
How are Nigerians responsible?
When they only say it as it is.... undecided

7 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by hotmolo(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Op u are so on point... The way even nigerians oppositions run to tarnish nd hype negativity outside d country with bbc nd cnn alone makes the world see us as a joke. Its high time we look in wards and help ourselves cos no 1 else will

1 Like

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Codedrock(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Definitely!
I have written about this lots of time.. It sometimes it looks like some nigerians are really happy with the state of our country with the way they badmouth it outside...

Some people say they regret being a nigerian, but for me, Nigeria is my no.1 country on the planet it is my country and all i will do is wish for her best.

Some people even believe Nigeria can and will never be better.. Although wherever i see em making these stupid insinuations i argue them through it...

1 Like

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by freshness2020: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2014
Well said brother!
Nigerians killing its identity by its self since 1960.
It so painful especially in the area of our military. it's so damn painful..they ve successfully flayed and soiled the name of our country!
This is our country no matter where we find ourselves! Let's do the work, enough of the talk.

All I can say is (kokoro to j'efo, inu efo lowa)
Oganiru na sure banker for us ǻƪƪ .

2 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by eunisam: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2014
yes Nigerians play a big role in painting Nigeria black. It seem to me that 90% of nairalander comment negatively on matters concernining Nigeria.that made me change my signature to e no concern me.e no concern me truely if you hate Nigeria that much.
Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2014
______

1 Like

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by ModusOperandi(f): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Allohrandy: Nigerian image was destroyed by GEJ and his pdp members. our army which used to be the strongest in Africa are now bunch of lazy girls who run from boko haram due to bad leadership. we need a strong leader in Nigeria
So Nigeria was perfect before GEJ right? Sorry, but you're not making any sense.

Why must we blame GEJ and the Federal Government for every little problem. Not every problem in this country is as a result of bad leadership, we Nigerians should also work on ourselves

10 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Emmysteve(m): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Blame APC

1 Like

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Op, you're talking about discrimination from foreigners when we don't even have unity and oneness amongst us..
On Facebook, it's tribal war..here on nairaland, it's gone beyond war undecided embarassed...even the politicians in Nigeria are at war..

We can't talk about discrimination from foreigners when we're in disunity,.. if we can stand as ONE NIGERIA, alot of issues will be resolved and we will see ourselves moving higher...

3 Likes

Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by alotofgrace(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2014
how do 'we' present nigeria

we or the media
Re: The BAD IMAGE Of Nigeria Is Caused By The Way Nigerians Present Nigeria by jmoore(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2014
If you don't like my country, please leave.

Nigeria has a good image. Every country got their own flaws.

9ja for life!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB / South West And Calculations Ahead Of 2023 Presidency / Governorship Election: Police Ban All Forms Of Protest In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.