Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,070 members, 7,845,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% (5805 Views)

CHINA Seeks More Crude Oil Exports From Nigeria / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Exports Dropped By N372.8bn In Third Quarter – NBS / Fuel Imports Increase By 78 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by onihaxy: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Cool
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by jibbish(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2014
Vock:

you see yourself?? Early in the morning
U urself, can u see urself outside
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by prophetone(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2014
collynzo2:
For how long shall we continue to hear about these imaginary solid minerals in the north?

For as long as we rely primarily on oil and refuse to invest our national resources in developing infrastructure for the exploitation of these solid minerals, not just in the North or SW but nationwide. Nigeria is blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by point5: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Great improvement...well don his xcellency..2015 is for sure...
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 28, 2014
______
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by sibb2011: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Well said. There"s a lot you can export from Nigeria to other countries of the world. Examples: Hardwood Charcoal, timbers (logs), Coal, Cashew nuts, Shear butter, Palm kernel, Cocoa, Different kind of food stuffs as well. It all depends on the commodities that interest you. You can click on the link below to see how the processing and the exportation on hardwood charcoal looks like: www.nairaland.com/1229227/charcoal-export-real#14809728 . For more informations on hardwood charcoal & other products, you can call. 07055621018, 08074531036, 08035267178, 08025472625, 08036883469.
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by CharlieMaria(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2014
Vock:

you see yourself?? Early in the morning
tongue tongue tongue morning in the early rather.
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by Pavore9: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2014
l hope the hair extensions Nigerians export to Kenya from Lagos was included.

1 Like

Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by adioolayi(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Rikidony: FANTASTIC NEWS, THE FRESH AIR IS BLOWING, SOON WE WILL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE WITHOUT THIS OIL. AS THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR AND THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR S PICKING UP,
ALL I CAN SAY IS GEJ TILL 2019.
#GEJISM
iceberylin: LONG LIVE GEJ cheesy
our very own Mandela
Good development I must say, but I am worried our external DEBT is increasing!!! Should we celebrate this or not?

1 Like

Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by Rikidony(m): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2014
adioolayi:
Good development I must say, but I am worried our external DEBT is increasing!!! Should we celebrate this or not?
BRO EVEN DEVELOPED NATIONS ARE STILL BORROWING WHEN WE SEE GOOD DEVELOPMENT WE NEED TO CELEBRATE IT

1 Like

Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by MrDoGood(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2014
what stops dem from exploiting it now?
abi na crime?
i beg, they should go and die jor
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by Tonylyte(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2014
Fresh air...almost equate ghanaians economy...under few years? Non-oil sector? Ghana is a toodstool to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by delvinmaya(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Warlord3000: Yawning..

As if the proceeds from them won't do an abracadabra stunt and disappear into thin air..

#Abeg

bros, no vex o but what are you implying? Did you even read the post before you posted?
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by Omexonomy: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2014
jibbish: Moving towards a better nigeria, but not all ds news dt doesn't translate to d common man.... Abeg saunch me beta tori jare
i will advice u to go into cassava farming and supply the industries for them to produce take away plate for party and enthanol for export
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by Omexonomy: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2014
segradino: Na so so big money we dey see, he no reflect for our body

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d cheapest data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
if you want to see and touch the money why not go into cassava and corn farming. I will advice u to go into cassava farming and supply the industries for them to produce take away plate for party and enthanol for export
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by Omexonomy: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2014
sibb2011: Well said. There"s a lot you can export from Nigeria to other countries of the world. Examples: Hardwood Charcoal, timbers (logs), Coal, Cashew nuts, Shear butter, Palm kernel, Cocoa, Different kind of food stuffs as well. It all depends on the commodities that interest you. You can click on the link below to see how the processing and the exportation on hardwood charcoal looks like: www.nairaland.com/1229227/charcoal-export-real#14809728 . For more informations on hardwood charcoal & other products, you can call. 07055621018, 08074531036, 08035267178, 08025472625, 08036883469.
did i see charcoal in ur list? So u are among those that are encouraging the heavy plundering and destruction of our forest?

2 Likes

Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by IGBOSON1: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2014
collynzo2:
For how long shall we continue to hear about these imaginary solid minerals in the north?

^^^I wonder who they think they're kidding!

For nigh on 5 decades now, all we hear is north-has-this-north-has-that!......But somehow-somehow we still manage to remain at this rudimentary level of exploitation in which mainly private individuals make a profit (off the books if you know wharra mean wink), and the federation account records next to nothing by way of accruals! Meanwhile, everyone is fixated on oyel and determined to corner as much as they can until the damned thing finishes kpatakpata.......by which time attention can now be given to the once ignored 'goldmines' lying fallow in all regions of the country!
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by sibb2011: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2014
Omexonomy: did i see charcoal in ur list? So u are among those that are encouraging the heavy plundering and destruction of our forest?
Sit down there and be giving lectures about plundering and destruction of forest. Since you were born, have you seen the country ran out of logs & timbers? What about all the furnitures in your homes and in the office? What about all the roofing logs and others for your numerous building and construction? You sound very very hypocrite to me though, so, if you are not sure of something, you better ask, and you can be enlighten on it. Hardwood Charcoal is mostly prepared from the non-productive trees and dried up trees in the bush as you can see from the pictures.
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2014
Attesting to the fact that the Unending wealth in agriculture and my projections of the sector.

These articles will get you started on a smooth edge when starting your business in agriculture.

Kindly check them out.

nairaland.com/1790854/plantain-farming-business-money-making

nairaland.com/1790780/cassava-farming-now-nigeria-new

nairaland.com/1792387/3-reasons-why-next-dangote

nairaland.com/1806976/processing-agroproducts-fastlane-making-millions

nairaland.com/1859979/4-reasons-should-start-using

nairaland.com/1790906/21-hottesteasy-to-start-business-opportunities-agriculture

nairaland.com/1790823/feasibilty-study-gari-starch-production

nairaland.com/1850048/farmers-processing-co-operative-platform-make

nairaland.com/1828563/business-producing-garri-fortified-vit

nairaland.com/723425/next-level-agriculture-agro-processing
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by Warlord3000(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2014
delvinmaya:

bros, no vex o but what are you implying? Did you even read the post before you posted?

Maybe u were the one who didn't read the post well enough..

If non oil exports increases it means there will be higher foreign exchange generation and more money gets pumped into the economy..

My post was... What happens to the income generated from the proceeds from non export..

Just like we can't account from those generated via oil revenue..

Comprehende now... Or do I lend you my economics high school textbook?

1 Like

Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by mindworx: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2014
[size=14pt]Please, what did we export ?[/size]
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by omoredia: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2014
100 ban ners already done! get urs today! &*()*()*

Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by deeobserver209(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Good news. This means that the move away from mono economy syndrome is yielding fruits.
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by arsetalks(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2014
drsteroid: So if God hasn't given us oil,dis country wouldn't av been able 2 sustain its economy?Its high time we started diverting and looking elsewere rather than concentrating on only crude oil which is now more of a curse 2 us than blessing.Countries like saudi,russia,UAE etc re enjoying the blessings given 2 dem as oil.since we can't make gud use of ours,its beta we start looking elsewere,rather than making the poor poorer and the rich richer through our oil.
This article said we already doing that or what exactly is the point you are trying to make? You can't find a big 'disliker" ( if that word exists ) of the GEJ administration ( not his person but the administration ) than me but sincerely speaking, this is a good achievement.
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by drealaz24(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rikidony: WATCH AS THE APC e-rats AVOID THIS THREAD.........grin grin

or may be they are just looking at it and shaking their heads, saying chai anoda income/money for the PDP goons.
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by delvinmaya(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Warlord3000:

Maybe u were the one who didn't read the post well enough..

If non oil exports increases it means there will be higher foreign exchange generation and more money gets pumped into the economy..

My post was... What happens to the income generated from the proceeds from non export..

Just like we can't account from those generated via oil revenue..

Comprehende now... Or do I lend you my economics high school textbook?

you actually need to pick up your economics high school textbook and read it again. I quoted you cos what you said makes no damn sense, I might not be an economics professor like you, but I know what I know as its a thing I witness every week, and that is indeed exports (non oil) have increased.
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by Warlord3000(m): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
delvinmaya:

you actually need to pick up your economics high school textbook and read it again. I quoted you cos what you said makes no damn sense, I might not be an economics professor like you, but I know what I know as its a thing I witness every week, and that is indeed exports (non oil) have increased.

Before you quote someone next time.. Why not try and use that thing called brain and examine if it is still active to analyse..

Non-oil export has increased [fine.. No dispute about that].. But what are the implications. [more cash flow and economic growth to the nation]... Is it a good thing [yes it's a very good thing]. But has the system and leaders allow the law of natural return to impart positively from this on the populace[damn no].

And what was my first post.. U can read it again and match it with the premises and conclusion stated above..

My last quote and post on this topic..

Have a nice day..
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by levelszik(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rikidony: WATCH AS THE APC e-rats AVOID THIS THREAD.........grin grin
Point of correction,it's APC eURCHINS grin grin
Re: Non-oil Exports Increase By 16% by houseoftuition: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN To Begin Investigating Any Bank Transactions From 250k?? / Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) Employee Interview / Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.