Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,524 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

How To Make Money Form Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Form Facebook (744 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Form Facebook by timiwillson: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Hello NL, have made several post here but have not posted the one everybody will be interested more, cos every body need free and easy thing.
any way i will post it free provided you will go and make money from it an the unemployment rate in this country should reduce.

when it comes to HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM FACEBOOK its some how complicated to make money from it but it will take hard work, and time to become a success. although have not posted this a forum or website but have told my friends and it seems some are getting little profit monthly.

lets rock it!
they are two things you need to put in mind before we start:

1. do you have the targeted customer in your Facebook?
2. do you have traffic, i mean a lot of friends?

saying it here will be complicated cos i know some people will still fined it difficult. i need serious people first before i will post, so to show your seriousness send your email to [email][/email]timiwillson44@gmail.com please i will not charge you money i will do it for free, i need only the first 20 people. so that i can prepare with good screenshot and i will put it in a document file and send. but remember it will take hard work and time before you can make money from it wink. that reminds me......have you seen my free browsing post? take a look here [url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/1876525/free-bowsing-oh

thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by handsomjulee(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2014
jentlejulee@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by cybug: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Ha... You again? A.k.a stardragon

Now i see you're just a street internet markerter..
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by timiwillson: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
cybug: Ha... You again? A.k.a stardragon

i will not answer you because you wast your time involving in what does not concern you, maybe you have all day talking non sense as for me i don't i have a busy day ahead. undecided
make good use of your time either to help people in need or make money for your self. because you saw me here you taught every body have the same personality. talk what ever you want does not change any thing.

for those that sent their emails, just give me a little time i will send all the details in a docu file to u all.
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by PROFITPLUS(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
ROBERTPETER284@GMAIL.COM
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by cybug: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
timiwillson:

i will not answer you because you wast your time involving in what does not concern you, maybe you have all day talking non sense as for me i don't i have a busy day ahead. undecided
make good use of your time either to help people in need or make money for your self. because you saw me here you taught every body have the same personality. talk what ever you want does not change any thing.

for those that sent their emails, just give me a little time i will send all the details in a docu file to u all.

liar!... Which 3million dollars you make from forex, ehn?
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2014

ur yansh sad

ur yansh
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by cybug: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
stardragon:

ur yansh sad

ur yansh

Your belle
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
cybug:

Your belle
A lunatic simpliton!!

Mind de way u talk to peeps angry
cybug:

Your belle
A lunatic simpliton!!

Mind de way u talk to peeps
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by cybug: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
stardragon:
A lunatic simpliton!!

Mind de way u talk to peeps angry
A lunatic simpliton!!

Mind de way u talk to peeps

Your two left legs..grin
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by luky111: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Stronglam30@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Pure scam. Dont fall for this
Re: How To Make Money Form Facebook by wealthinfos(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Take advantage of this program and earn income for life. Click on my signature below

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Growing Number Of Female Oil Bosses / Ebay And Paypal Are Splitting Up / Lagos Business School Reorganises Mba Programme For Competitiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.