Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Airtel Rip Off/no Access To Agents. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtel Rip Off/no Access To Agents. (732 Views)

How To Safe Keep Money During Public Holidays when there is no access to bank. / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Jumia's Daily Deal Is A Rip Off! - Look At This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Rip Off/no Access To Agents. by sunayo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hi fellows, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, mod pls do the needful.

For some time now I have been unable to have access to the agents of Airtel. Whenever I call the 121, 141 I go through normal routine, then when asked if you want to speak to a live agent, press 9. I've done that countless time, the response in "INVALID".

They have been robbing for about a month now. The latest happened few minutes ago. I had N750, subscribe for BB, weekly unlimited for N525, sent sms of N4, bal.now N121.

Pls if you know of any way to get across to them kindly tell. Thanks.
Re: Airtel Rip Off/no Access To Agents. by Gboliwe: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Try reaching them on 111
Re: Airtel Rip Off/no Access To Agents. by sunayo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Gboliwe:
Try reaching them on 111

Same story, when asked of I want to speak to live agent, press 9, response is 'you have made invalid selection'.
Re: Airtel Rip Off/no Access To Agents. by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
sunayo:
Hi fellows, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, mod pls do the needful.

For some time now I have been unable to have access to the agents of Airtel. Whenever I call the 121, 141 I go through normal routine, then when asked if you want to speak to a live agent, press 9. I've done that countless time, the response in "INVALID".

They have been robbing for about a month now. The latest happened few minutes ago. I had N750, subscribe for BB, weekly unlimited for N525, sent sms of N4, bal.now N121.

Pls if you know of any way to get across to them kindly tell. Thanks.
@sunayo pls. Don't just waste your time calling those thieves...I have experienced far worse compared to what you complained about. When you have a enough balance, their agent will keep buzzing your phone just to introduce you to all sorts of internet package and other stupid services all to get you to exhaust your credit quickly, but when you try reaching them, it'll take forever. To prevent yourself from having headache, just switch to some other network, don't be decieved with their mediocre data packages with poor network.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Rip Off/no Access To Agents. by Gboliwe: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2015
sunayo:

Same story, when asked of I want to speak to live agent, press 9, response is 'you have made invalid selection'.

Because of you, I just tried reaching them now on 111 and it put me through to an agent. I only hung up when she spoke.
Maybe your line is faulty. Try and reach them on their social media page (I don't know if they are as good as etisalat on their pages)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Good Inspirational Books Seller At Cheaper Prices In Lagos / ONCE UPON A Time...there Where Scams... / Black Diamond Elite Team Presents #moneymatrixchallenge2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.