Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) (783 Views)

. / Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! / I Need A Serious Relationship (ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by galatico(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2008
I must confess that 99% of broken relationships are mostly caused by ladies, they either cheat on their partners or tend to change their attitude when it gets to a point. Ladies are like the weather one minute they are with this guy professing their love and the next minute they are with another guy professing the same love they profess to a previous guy.

My verdict men are more honest when it comes to dating when a guy is in love with a lady he tends to do everything humanly possible to satisfy her but ladies another question can ladies be satisfied?
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by arramyjay: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2008
how absurd
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2008
galatico:

I must confess that 99% of broken relationships are mostly caused by ladies, they either cheat on their partners or tend to change their attitude when it gets to a point. Ladies are like the weather one minute they are with this guy professing their love and the next minute they are with another guy professing the same love they profess to a previous guy.

My verdict men are more honest when it comes to dating when a guy is in love with a lady he tends to do everything humanly possible to satisfy her but ladies another question can ladies be satisfied?

IT's time to throw that doll away and look for a real lady.
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2008
@ Poster,

At least you adimt its your opinion, which of course, dosent count tongue
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by brownbonno(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2008
Most relationship are bedeviled I think with over zealousness and trying to get something out of nothing, a major problem within the female angle.The men are not free from faults as your post may suggest.
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by emmmalex: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2008
most of the broke up relationship is mostly cause by ladies
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by 25more(f): 1:14am On Oct 26, 2008
galatico:

i must profess that 99.99% of broken relationships are caused by irresponsible, immature men. they always cheat on their wives even when they are pregnant or sick. men are like butterful that never parch on a one woman, they are always flying around parching from one woman to the other. even denying they have a wife at home just to get between legs of women.

my Judgement women are more honest when it comes to dating when a woman is in love with guy she will do everything possible to make the man happy. but another question is why arent men ever satified with just one loving caring woman?
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by DavidDylan(m): 1:15am On Oct 26, 2008
I dont agree. Its a 50/50 thing.
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by chika98: 1:15am On Oct 26, 2008
emmmalex:

most of the[b] broke up relationship[/b] is mostly cause by ladies

What kinda English is this? gawddd!
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by Danke: 1:16am On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

What kind of English is this? gawddd!

buahahahahahahahahhaahahaahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DavidDylan:

I don't agree. Its a 50/50 thing.

u on dis forum,i like kiss
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by oladsey(m): 1:42am On Oct 26, 2008
how can u satisfy an insatiable creature? only god can help. wooooo-man
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by zarah(f): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
Give me a break??
Oh yeah right!!! everything is always the woman's fault.
My friend remove the log from your eyes before attempting to remove the spec from someone else's.

Who is the insatiable one here sef? you give them love they want respect, you give that they want submission, you give them submission they want kids, give them kids they want a mother, give them a mother they want youth and excitement and firm breasts back all over again, as if they make any effort except go to work come back, eat, critisize, watch TV, try sex and snore, try motherhood, submission, respect, cooking, cleaning too abi na one specie job?

Men are ALWAYs at fault in relationship breakups. they just dont try anything themselves but want you to be at their beck and call.

Irritated. sad sad angry
Re: Broken Relationship (ladies Falut) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
No two relationships that are the same
Broken relationship can be either or both parties fault

(1) (Reply)

Love Conqures All Is It True / A Love Song To Always Sing To Your Partner! / M Gal Doesn't Like Callling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.