Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! (2697 Views)

8 Signs You Are In A Fake Relationship -must Read / 8 Signs You Are In A Fake Relationship / 30 Signs Of A Fake Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hey! I just want to express things that happens around me. Having observed so many lifestyles and relationships crashing and new ones springing up I discovered that right from inception some were meticulously drafted to fail. Most smart and seeming successful people I observed were quite good at lying or should I use a polite term "manoeuvring" when it comes to having fake relationships. I have seen guys approach a lady just because they want to satisfy the flesh and nothing more. But when I listen to the tales of how these guys accomplish their wicked goals I discovered that there are certain things most ladies are not aware of when they are in these "Fake relationships". Most guys often know that their relationship won't hold from the onset. Some even have a time frame for terminating the relationship. I once heard someone who got transferred saying "I just need a lady so that I can calm my self in this new environment after that I can now reason clearly" it was quite patent he had a girlfriend some where but a new environment is a leverage for a new "fake relationship".....These are what I observed about most fake relationships

1. Everything is cool with the Guy. He likes everything about you. This is good if truly you as a lady can figure it out not him shouting it every second. For instance, you met a guy with no tattoo, no body art nothing and he tells you "baby I love your tattoo and you say thanks". But he doesn't have any tattoo. Why not stylishly ask him honey since you like my tattoo I think you should have one. offer to pay and watch his reaction....if he truly likes your tattoo he will get one if not he is with you just because of the flesh.

2. A guy who dresses modestly and wants to make you happy buys you a wristwatch of usd200 and this guy had never spent such on his wristwatch before pls ladies observe I can't love you more than myself. There is a factor pushing him to do that. He wants to quickly satisfy the flesh (because he knows he has only but a short time to spend with you....remember what the holy book says about the personality that has only but a short time.....it attacks with rage). If he had done so before he wants to give you this vague hope of love....It is not real.

3. After interacting with a guy who is now successful and you know from your interactions that this dude is from a humble home but since you started this relationship it has always been from this eatery to that eatery...cinemas, shopping... nd all of that. No one (Guy) becomes foolish over night. The only guys that can switch easily are fraudsters because it was not earned genuinely so spending lavishly is expected. Also when the guy in the scenario is well older than you he may want to satisfy or impress you with all that. But if its a dude within your range....He is just trying to satisfy the flesh and nothing more.

4. When your guy likes to dress corporate all the time and then tells you your cazy jean is perfect and the half top is killing....this same guy has never wore a torn jean before....you need to know that the relationship is fake.

5. When a guy is trying to win your heart with his achievements and not his personality....there is a problem. This is because every guys wish is to get someone that will love even when they are broke. Although if the guy is a semi literate he may be genuine (my Igbo "business" brothers). No t a guy who is well educated. He has other motives

6. Most guys in a fake relationship are not closer to God. If you are close with God your conscience will not allow you to rubbish the emotions of others. Sadly females despise the religious brothers some are often tagged "archaic"...How can you trust a guy whom sunday mornings are used for mcdowells....people will claim to be morally upright but you can't defeat your flesh with morality or ethics you need something more concrete and in your religion is where such things are rooted.

7. Ladies pls observe the personality and the character of a guy you are dating when you put up opposing traits and he tells you "it is cool"....what ever rocks your boat.....believe me that boat won't get to the shores of the sea.....

Finally pls ask yourself why does he want a relationship with me? Try to understand his plan for the future and see if your present life fit into that big picture he is trying to paint if not please exit and look for your kind....How can a guy who doesn't take alcohol tell a lady who consumes alc......"afterall is no big deal"....it is a lie, he just want to satisfy something; his flesh. As a guy when you know within you that you have finally met the "lady" there is this feeling you get that makes you relaxed Infact you start spitting out the truth from inception. You will love to hide some of your achievements so that you can continue to impress her as each day unfolds with them because you are not in a hurry to take any step...But the man who has but a short time is always desperate....Please ladies strive to maintain Godly relationships, relationships void of sex and other vices are most pleasing to the Lord.......Merry Christmas...........

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Monalisa185(f): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Cutehector(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op i understand your points buh u see, u are only just trying to paint a biased opinion here. You are tryn to buttress that its only the guys who originate fake relationships only d i totally disagree with you on that. There are much more percentage of ladies who do this fake relationship of a thing than the guys, its not a new thing at a babe will have more dat fifteen boyfriends just to satisfy herself financially. So abeg try to widen your reasoning on matters like this cuz i dey vex cheesy
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by naijaboiy: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Number one doesn't tally at all.

I like seeing tattoos on people's skin doesn't mean I would want one on my skin too. undecided
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by obiorathesubtle: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecidedwetin be your problem with us men? wetin we do you!?
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by greatness22(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Op i understand your points buh u see, u are only just trying to paint a biased opinion here. You are tryn to buttress that its only the guys who originate fake relationships only d i totally disagree with you on that. There are much more percentage of ladies who do this fake relationship of a thing than the guys, its not a new thing at a babe will have more dat fifteen boyfriends just to satisfy herself financially. So abeg try to widen your reasoning on matters like this cuz i dey vex cheesy
My guy, nor dey answer dis mad Op, come make we go cancel 3 bottles.
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Monalisa185:
undecided
. . . . smile now, or is there no fuel in your vicinity et all ?
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
greatness22:
My guy, nor dey answer dis mad Op, come make we go cancel 3 bottles.
abi... Dis christmas na to dey down bottles dey go... I don break up wit dem babes for now... cheesy
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Good let me elucidate!...to be candid the aim here is to eliminate or reduce fake relationship. It is the guys that often go about wooing the ladies. It is the guys that often dictates the pace of a relationship. It is the guys that often initiates a relationship true or false? When you want to tackle a problem you fight it at the "source"....others will fall in line....you are an engineer...I suppose you understand
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Khd95(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
This op funny gan sev
abeg hu get matches for there,i wan lyt sawtinsadembarassed
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by greatness22(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
abi... Dis christmas na to dey down bottles dey go... I don break up wit dem babes for now... cheesy
Mehn, u did the rite tin oh, i don use evry means break up wit my own, but she be like MESSI, she nor wan BARCELONA.
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bigmarx:
Good let me elucidate!...to be candid the aim here is to eliminate or reduce fake relationship. It is the guys that often go about wooing the ladies. It is the guys that often dictates the pace of a relationship. It is the guys that often initiates a relationship true or false? When you want to tackle a problem you fight it at the "source"....others will fall in line....you are an engineer...I suppose you understand
d girl dat you are toastin u really think other guys arent toasting her too? Even guys who are boxed up more dan u are? U may think you are the only one toasting ur babe, buh i tell you, you are just deceivin urself..

I hav told myself i will neva toast any woman, instead, they willl kill to hav me.
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Cutehector(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Khd95:
This op funny gan sev

abeg hu get matches for there,i wan lyt sawtinsadembarassed
all smokers are liable to die young
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Number one doesn't tally at all.

I like seeing tattoos on people's skin doesn't mean I would want one on my skin too. undecided
Just be real and truthful....you like seeing something on others but you don't like having such thing....beats human reasoning....perhaps you should say you are indifferent....."not like"

1 Like

Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by naijaboiy: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bigmarx:
Just be real and truthful....you like seeing something on others but you don't like having such thing....beats human reasoning....perhaps you should say you are indifferent....."not like"
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Everybody be forming relationship experts...... last time I checked, 80% of "relationship experts " have failed relationships..... so y'all should just shove it!!! angry....it's becoming irritating!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Cholls(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
my brothers I feel your pain the Op. wan spoil market for you bah!.
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Everybody be forming relationship experts...... last time I checked, 80% of "relationship experts " have failed relationships..... so y'all should just shove it!!! angry....it's becoming irritating!!
I am not a relationship expert. I just want to see healthy relationship springing up around me. This is my little way of achieving it
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cholls:
my brothers I feel your pain the Op. wan spoil market for you bah!.
the Op no wan spoil and no get intention to spoil market. The Op wants a healthy market
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cutehector:
d girl dat you are toastin u really think other guys arent toasting her too? Even guys who are boxed up more dan u are? U may think you are the only one toasting ur babe, buh i tell you, you are just deceivin urself..

I hav told myself i will neva toast any woman, instead, they willl kill to hav me.
perhaps you should take out time and observe the lady thoroughly before approaching......approaching a lady should not be a guess work! it should be after thorough observation and confirmation
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bigmarx:
I am not a relationship expert. I just want to see healthy relationship springing up around me. This is my little way of achieving it

There will always be unhealthy relationships as far as yansh still dey vomit _shit........deal with it!!...
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

There will always be unhealthy relationships as far as yansh still dey vomit _shit........deal with it!!...
Ok! Let's say there are 1million unhealthy relationship existing in the world. If you and I decide to have a healthy one it is no longer 1m....it may seem negligible but its a good start...
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Monalisa185(f): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

smile now, or is there no fuel in your vicinity et all ?

shaaa...my PM....since wey dem born me, I never seen this country like this oooo....abeg if you see the fuel...reason me ooo....even the smile sf scarce ooo...
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bigmarx:
Ok! Let's say there are 1million unhealthy relationship existing in the world. If you and I decide to have a healthy one it is no longer 1m....it may seem negligible but its a good start...

...definitely not with the chunk of list flying around here and there...... it's all about being REALISTIC!!
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Monalisa185:

shaaa...my PM....since wey dem born me, I never seen this country like this oooo....abeg if you see the fuel...reason me ooo....even the smile sf scarce ooo...
oh dear, maybe I should bring camels and horses for you guys ?
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Monalisa185:
undecided
Naaahhh this smiley is better
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by ivyT(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ok bye
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

...definitely not with the chunk of list flying around here and there...... it's all about being REALISTIC!!
yeah I have read copious amount and I have lost count of the numbers. We have to be real in our dealings. All I am trying to project is a Godly relationship. If I am not a true believer nothing I wrote up there will make sense to me......"Realistic" is good
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bigmarx:
yeah I have read copious amount and I have lost count of the numbers. We have to be real in our dealings. All I am trying to project is a Godly relationship. If I am not a true believer nothing I wrote up there will make sense to me......"Realistic" is good

But you know what you wrote is rubbish ba.. undecided
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
ivyT:

Ok bye
. Terse response...I thought males are most laconic....well....bye frm here
Re: Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

But you know what you wrote is rubbish ba.. undecided
To the Old me it is.....but to anyone seriously searching for a genuine relationship, I believe it's not. Bro to be frank it is difficult to predict how a guy thinks that is why females keep falling for their deceit. I believe a real and Godly relationship is possible. If you believe that too then you will not jettison the whole write up

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. / How To Get Her To Chase You = LADIES NT ALLOWED IN HERE / The Devil Lives In My Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.