Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better (176248 Views)

Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals / Ronaldinho Vs Messi: Who Is Greatest?! / Mikel Obi, C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by eyoniggar(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2011
In life, we always wonder why some people die mysteriously, or end up suffering over a long term ailment. Deep Researches have shown
that people that are born of natural hatred towards prosperity,good,talent and obvious Supremacy dies Mysteriously. Because they know
what is right, STILL they try with all their might within their hating domain to wrong rights or disagree in an atmosphere of general agreement.

Coogar be careful. Your mother and father and the whole of your family loves you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2011
medjai:

Could you simply apply your aptitude for consistency in something other than being a dunce? It would do you oodles of good. . . So he who cops the most assist is the most creative player? Do I have to school you on this? Being creative does not start and end with having high numbers for assits? There are other things like key passes, chances created, how much you can dictate play, etc.

you are a consummate simpleton.
of what essence is this creativity if it cannot propel their teams to glory?
who the heck is gareth bale and samir nasri in the grand scheme of things in the premier league. . . . .nasri had a brilliant half-a-season and in medjai's fickle-mind, nasri is world class. bale had a brilliant match with inter and all of a sudden, bale is better than sliced bread.
this animal forgot these two players have had mediocre seasons after mediocre seasons before they got into limelight last season for few months.

i reiterate you should donate your brains to lab rats.

There are people that give the pass before the pass that results in a goal. Like your daft arse stated earlier, creating an assist depends as much on your teammate that will convert your assist into a goal. Nasri had one assist last season, so did Bale, can we say they're not creative? Modric has only had 5 assits since 09/10 season, can we say he isn't creative. You can create 1000 chances and none gets converted into a goal. Malouda created the most chances last season yet Nani had the most assists. Of course, the dysmorphic ape you are would never get this.

stop putting nasri and bale in this discussion. they are mediocre players.
i cannot be discussing ronaldo and messi as brilliant players and you are thrusting nasri and bale in the argument. they don't score enough goals, they don't create enough goals. if you wanna buy into the media hype of london journos, be it in your own head. nasri had only one assist last season(same as van der sar). . . . .i don't see how that makes him a creative player. . . .and i am sure an obdurate fellow like yourself would use the same word "creative" to describe messi as well. your standards are in the pits. if you were to choose world xi, i am sure nasri and bale would feature in your team. bloody asswax!

Forlan was the best player at the last world cup and was great at the just concluded Copa America. Doesn't that tell you that his coach didn't do enough to harness his talents? Kanoute since moving to Sevilla have won more trophies that Spurs have within the same time frame. He has gone on to win the African Footballer of the Year award.

ferguson didn't do enough to harness forlan's talents or forlan couldn't cut it. this boy is a billy-goat.
have you checked the number of games forlan played @old trafford before his arse got shipped out to la liga? kanoute who was a mediocre player at west ham and spurs became a king in la liga. the league with the most porous defence in the whole of europe. young guiseppe rossi(a man utd academy graduate) scored 32 goals in la liga last season. . . . .he couldn't get into the first team in the english league. pique(a united apprentice that was in the same level as johnny evans) is now the best defender in la liga within few days of joining la liga and you have the idiotic chutzpah to say la liga is harder than the premier league. . . . . .ronaldo's best in the premier league was 42 goals. . . .in la liga, he scored 54

i'll let neutrals draw their conclusion here. . . .

He would never have smelt that at Spurs. . . If brains were dynamites, you wouldn't have enough to cause a vibration within your bogus cranium.
Beckham peaked in 99 shocked shocked when Figo marginally pipped him to the World Footballer of the Year Award in 2001?

if brains were dynamites, yours wont punch a whole in a wet paper bag.
beckham was second in 99 to rivaldo. man utd just completed a treble and that was beckham's best season as a footballer. the 2001 award was a farce. united had been dumped out of europe and beckham did nothing as a footballer that year apart from scoring a freekick against greece to book england's qualification. like i keep saying - media hype mostly hovers around these awards.

The same van der Vaart that was one of the best signings last season and had some Player of the Month award to his name? I don't know what made you so daft but damn! It works. See the way Pennant is having fun at Stoke City. He could hardly make it to the subs bench at Zaraogza.

one of the best signings? and he took spurs exactly where? he couldn't even qualify them for the champions league.
hernandez had a better season, odems had a better season. . . . .had chamakh stayed grounded, he would have had a better season as well.
van der vaart brought some magic to spurs but in the end, it wasn't good enough.

look at this reprobate mentioning pennant having fun at stoke city?
that would be the same jermaine pennant that graduated from the arsenal academy, played for arsenal, played for birmingham and liverpool before moving to spain? grin grin grin grin

so you are trying to tell us pennant is having a brilliant season on the back of going to zaragoza where he scored exactly zero goals in la liga?
blimey, you woulda been better off as a monthly menstruate instead of polluting the atmosphere with your idiocy.
"jermaine pennant is enjoying himself in stoke because he came from la liga" . . . . .what a dolt! grin
look at the human-mutt i have been wasting ma time trying to convince. . .

RuuDie:

@ Coogar,
I wonder why you keep up with this argument~I am a UTD fan, when CR7 was named WPOTY, I had a gigantic poster on the wall in my study of a UTD kid in OT carrying a placard with. . . . . . "RONALDO BEST IN THE WORLD" emblazoned right across. As fans we support our own; I remember the RVN vs TH14 arguments of back in the day (I used to vehemently side for RVN). . . . . so I think I have an idea where all your "love" for CR7 stems.

there's no love for cr7 or whatever you might call it.
these are bare facts staring down in your faces and you have refused to admit.
look at messi outside barcelona and compare his performance in a barcelona shirt. . . .you would admit there's a huge disconnect.
why is there this disconnect? argentina have quality players in their midst. . . .why is messi not doing it like he does for barcelona.

But to tell you the truth. . . . .Barcelona can never take CR7 for free! He'd have to go to La Maisa for 3 years before he sits on the FCB bench.

but they took david villa, alexi sanchez and zlatan. . . . .in your own words, villa and ibrahimovic are better than ronaldo, right? grin grin

Rooney is far better footballer than CR7 - never mind that he doesn't score as many goals.

i am sure wayne rooney will dish you a dirty slap for comparing him to ronaldo.

Yes!!! If he likes, he should pack thunderbolts in his boots ~ that boy just doesn't have a football brain! & this is where the problem of our generation lies. . . . . .stats, stats, stats. in this argument the numerals belie the facts!
Even in the way Messi strokes and caresses the ball, we can see that it is not agi'di!
& spare us the crap about the quality of the "team" ~ RM have as much quality as Barca do in every department!

the way messi caresses the ball is your standard?
no problem then. . . . .benayoun is a better footballer than ronaldo.
happy now?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by itiswell1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
Nairaland, no dull moment.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 5:17am On Aug 25, 2011
coogar:

if you compare cristiano ronaldo to players like zola, fabregas, ginola and matt le tissier then you are not qualified to be human. you are sub-human.

something coogar will call a human-mutt!

Saying Fabregas never cut it or is not worth his onions because he never won a league title is an incredibly stup!dd thing to say. His stats speaks for itself.
Fabregas vs Ronaldo? Ronaldo wan die? Ronaldo is only relevant because of goals, he is shyte without them. No wonder the pro-Madrid Marca that gives the Pichichi award had to gift him a controversial goal at the start of last season when he wasn't scoring to boost his confidence.

on the back of beating maicon. an award most football fans ridiculed.

nani, nasri, van der vaart and chicharito had a better season than bale last season. but pfa is decided by footballers(majority of them are daft) and the timing of the voting is also flawed - so i don't always expect the best players in the league to cop that award. gareth bale is not even in the top five wingers in the league.

The fact that you don't agree with the award changes nothing.

wayne rooney had a disgusting season by his high standards. . . . .something he even said himself.

it was so bad berbatov and hernandez outplayed rooney in every game last season.

Hernandez and Berbatov outplayed Rooney in every game last season yet Rooney started in the CL final and Berbatov couldn't even make the bench. Berbatov could have played in Rooney's place in the CL final. Rooney had a slow start but once he got going he was fire.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2011
coogar:

this is why your mama should have named you "toolie"
the qualification in the south america is like a normal league system where all the teams play each other and the top five qualifies. too easy.
in europe, the top teams are seeded and at least 2 huge teams play in the same group with only the winner guaranteed direct qualification and the 2nd in group would be in the play-offs. teams like faroe islands, andorra, cyprus just make the numbers, they can never ever qualify.

F^k whoever opened your cage. . . You're only buttresing my point. In South America all the teams face off in a league format. Argentina will have to play Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, et al. In Europe, because of the seedings, most groups are stockpiled with shyte teams with one or two good teams. Italy, for instance, will face Denmark, Czech, Bulgaria, Armenia and Malta to qualify for Brazil 2014 compared to Argentina that will play Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, etc. Which qualification looks easier?

they are capable of nothing. argentina and brazil had a disgusting tournament. brazil were so bad they failed to convert a single penalty when they got eliminated. argentina were so disgusting, they had more men on the pitch for 45 mins and they could not beat uruguay on their home soil. leo messi(the bestest player in the universe since creation) was on the pitch and he was subdued.

Uruguay finished 4th at the last world cup. They're ranked 6th in the world, the highest ranked South American side. Chile are ranked 11th. Did Brazil and Argentina have a disgusting tournament deliberately or these other teams matched them strength for strength?

only a fool would compare the quality of teams in europe to that of south america. only brazil and argentina make the grade in south america. do i need to list the number of european teams that have won the world cup in comparison to south america? were you born utterly brain dead?

Europe takes 14 or 15 teams to the world cup and they've won it 10 times. South America takes 5 teams to the world cup, they've won it 9 times.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2011
of course. . . .messi's goal record would have entered 6 digits in europe but he could not crack it in the same continent that had fat ronaldo scoring 62 goals in 76 for brazil. . . . .romario 55 goals in 70 for brazil. . . . .56 goals in 78 apps for argentina. . . .etc.
messi is shyte for argentina. . . . .he knows it himself that he's shyte without xavi and iniesta.

The same region where Pedro Pauleta has scored 47 goals in 88 apps, Klose, 61 in 110 apps. . . Ronaldo went 16 months without scoring a goal playing against the Denmarks and Hungarys of this world. Such shame.
social reprobate. . . . .zlatan wasn't bought for 69m. . . . .it was a part exchange for samuel etoo and cash. . . .i dunno where you got your £69m from and zlatan wasn't even worth that amount in the first place. . . . .he came into barcelona and scored goals.

You ordure-eating sewer-rat,Zlatan was bought for €49m + Eto'o(valued at €20m). He flopped and was shipped back to Milan for a cut-price of €25m.

if you take out the penalties from ronaldo's goals, he still outscored messi.
the bit about ronaldo scoring when there was nothing to play for anymore is the rubbish messi fan-boys are putting out for their serial w@nking.
when exactly did messi decide there was nothing to play for anymore when last season's la liga was all about messi versus ronaldo since day one?

With four matches to go, Barcelona were leading Madrid with 8 pts. Four points from their remaining matches will see them win the league. Messi knew it was job done and so he chilled out. At that point Messi had scored 33 goals in the league while Ronaldo had 29. Barca got four points from their next two matches without Messi scoring and Messi sat out the last two matches. Ronaldo embarked upon a whole new expedition to become La Liga's top scorer when he knew he couldn't win the league anymore. He scored 11 goals in his last 4 matches. He took of all Madrid's penalties when he was on the pitch. He took all of Madrid's direct freekicks when he was playing.
Without penalties and the goals he scored when there was nothing to play for, Ronaldo would have scored 20 goals. Messi, without penalties, would have scored 29 goals.
If Messi played to become top scorer, he would have taken of Barca's penalties. He allowed Villa and Bojan take pks when they were on a goal drought. He would have taken take all of Barca's freekicks.

where was ronaldo and his goals when messi was deciding el clasico? that must be the daftest statement coming from a beast of burden like yourself? you have turned the arguments back to square one. the fact is. . . .messi plays in a better team. whatever messi does in that better team will be magnified. the same messi that has scored 100 goals for barcelona in the last 2 seasons has a disgraceful 17 goals in 60 apps for argentina.

You must be the daftness blueprint.Messi playing in a better team is not enough reason for Ronaldo to be shyte during the classico. You can play in a bad team and still stand out and that's not to say Madrid are a bad team. Madrid will match Barca if Ronaldo brings his goals. Ronaldo was anonymous in all of the classicos last season including the super cup that was played some days back. Even in the cup final where he scored the winner, Di Maria was Madrid's standout player.

and argentina is a team that has got aguero, tevez, higuain, milito, cambiasso, veron, etc in their squad.
what is so great about messi if he's a hero for barcelona and zero for argentina. when maradona did it, he was hero for both club/country. fat ronaldo, zidane, van basten, cryuff, di stefano, etc. you are a disgrace for sucking on messi's phallus when the facts prove he is a nonentity if he's not wearing the barcelona shirt.

i am sure you w@nk to messi's picture on your wall every morning. you ignorant onanist!

And what do Tevez, Aguero, Lavezzi and co bring to the table for Argentina? Only Higuain has a decent goal record for Argentina. Messi outshines every other Argentine player when he plays for country yet we expect him to singlehandedly bring down the walls of Jericho.
Ronaldo even does worse for country.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2011
coogar:

you are a consummate simpleton.
of what essence is this creativity if it cannot propel their teams to glory?
who the heck is gareth bale and samir nasri in the grand scheme of things in the premier league. . . . .nasri had a brilliant half-a-season and in medjai's fickle-mind, nasri is world class. bale had a brilliant match with inter and all of a sudden, bale is better than sliced bread.
this animal forgot these two players have had mediocre seasons after mediocre seasons before they got into limelight last season for few months.

i reiterate you should donate your brains to lab rats.

The same Nasri and Bale made the PFA team of the year, you cretinous cockchafer. Of what essence is their creativity if they couldn't win anything? Daft question from someone whose brain is as good as Heidi Montag's body grin Of what use are Ronaldo's goals if they couldn't win Madrid anything tangible?

stop putting nasri and bale in this discussion. they are mediocre players.
i cannot be discussing ronaldo and messi as brilliant players and you are thrusting nasri and bale in the argument. they don't score enough goals, they don't create enough goals. if you wanna buy into the media hype of london journos, be it in your own head. nasri had only one assist last season(same as van der sar). . . . .i don't see how that makes him a creative player. . . .and i am sure an obdurate fellow like yourself would use the same word "creative" to describe messi as well. your standards are in the pits. if you were to choose world xi, i am sure nasri and bale would feature in your team. bloody asswax!

I brought up Nasri and Bale to explain something.
Nasri created 58 chances last season, the third highest in the EPL, how's that not creative? If you were a footballer, you'd be the captain of Deportivo mor0n of Argentina.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2011
coogar:

ferguson didn't do enough to harness forlan's talents or forlan couldn't cut it. this boy is a billy-goat.
have you checked the number of games forlan played @old trafford before his arse got shipped out to la liga? kanoute who was a mediocre player at west ham and spurs became a king in la liga. the league with the most porous defence in the whole of europe. young guiseppe rossi(a man utd academy graduate) scored 32 goals in la liga last season. . . . .he couldn't get into the first team in the english league. pique(a united apprentice that was in the same level as johnny evans) is now the best defender in la liga within few days of joining la liga and you have the idiotic chutzpah to say la liga is harder than the premier league. . . . . .ronaldo's best in the premier league was 42 goals. . . .in la liga, he scored 54

i'll let neutrals draw their conclusion here. . . .

Yes! Fergie didn't do enough to get the best out of Forlan. Forlan has been a beast since leaving United. He went to the world cup and he was the best player. Rooney was at the same tournament and couldn't do jack. Kanoute since leaving Spurs have won more trophies than Spurs+West Ham. He won African Player of the Year. Pique is one of the best centre-backs in the world. He's a current member of FIF PRO XI. Rossi after being groomed by Pellegrini(same coach that groomed Forlan) and Garrido is now a very good striker.

if brains were dynamites, yours wont punch a whole in a wet paper bag.
beckham was second in 99 to rivaldo. man utd just completed a treble and that was beckham's best season as a footballer. the 2001 award was a farce. united had been dumped out of europe and beckham did nothing as a footballer that year apart from scoring a freekick against greece to book england's qualification. like i keep saying - media hype mostly hovers around these awards.

Beck's award was another media and FIFA and PFA conspiracy. . . Bravo! Mourinho would be so proud.

one of the best signings? and he took spurs exactly where? he couldn't even qualify them for the champions league.
hernandez had a better season, odems had a better season. . . . .had chamakh stayed grounded, he would have had a better season as well.
van der vaart brought some magic to spurs but in the end, it wasn't good enough.

Van der Vaart scored 15 goals in all last season and had 9 assits in the league. He was voted best signing last season by EPL managers. The same van der Vaart was a super flop at Real Madrid.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/03/31/2419482/premier-league-managers-rate-rafael-van-der-vaart-as-best-summer-
EPL managers are daft too?

look at this reprobate mentioning pennant having fun at stoke city?
that would be the same jermaine pennant that graduated from the arsenal academy, played for arsenal, played for birmingham and liverpool before moving to spain? grin grin grin grin

so you are trying to tell us pennant is having a brilliant season on the back of going to zaragoza where he scored exactly zero goals in la liga?
blimey, you woulda been better off as a monthly menstruate instead of polluting the atmosphere with your idiocy.
"jermaine pennant is enjoying himself in stoke because he came from la liga" . . . . .what a dolt! grin
look at the human-mutt i have been wasting ma time trying to convince. . .
Yes! The same Pennant, you daft ewe! The same Pennant that played for Arsenal, Brum and Liverpool, went to Zaragoza and was an extraordinary flop. He's back in Stoke now and he's enjoying himself. He could hardly make it to Zaragoza's bench.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2011
medjai:

Saying Fabregas never cut it or is not worth his onions because he never won a league title is an incredibly stup!dd thing to say. His stats speaks for itself.

what are the stats? 6 seasons no title.
ronaldo won back to back pfa awards that were undisputed. ronaldo won ballon d'or in the same league that had fabregas.
i doubt cesc's name has ever come up in the top ten in his entire career.

Fabregas vs Ronaldo? Ronaldo wan die? Ronaldo is only relevant because of goals, he is shyte without them. No wonder the pro-Madrid Marca that gives the Pichichi award had to gift him a controversial goal at the start of last season when he wasn't scoring to boost his confidence.
The fact that you don't agree with the award changes nothing.

the same pro-madrid marca gifted him a controversial goal to score 42 goals in the premier league? they also gifted him some other 53 goals to beat messi to the pichichi award? didn't they? you are the sem[i]e[/i]n the recipient of your y-chromosomes should have swallowed with a bottle of liquor.
your conception was a syntax error.

Hernandez and Berbatov outplayed Rooney in every game last season yet Rooney started in the CL final and Berbatov couldn't even make the bench. Berbatov could have played in Rooney's place in the CL final. Rooney had a slow start but once he got going he was fire.

except that it was berbatov and chicharito that scored 20 goals each . . . .without those goals, united wouldn't have stayed in the top four, never mind winning the title and getting to the final of elite europe. rooney had an abysmal season by his standard. he had scored 34 goals the previous season, only to finish with a disappointing 16 goals in all competitions last season. if football is not your forte, try plaiting pubic hair.

medjai:

F^k whoever opened your cage. . . You're only buttresing my point. In South America all the teams face off in a league format. Argentina will have to play Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, et al. In Europe, because of the seedings, most groups are stockpiled with shyte teams with one or two good teams. Italy, for instance, will face Denmark, Czech, Bulgaria, Armenia and Malta to qualify for Brazil 2014 compared to Argentina that will play Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, etc. Which qualification looks easier?

i reiterate you should donate your brains to lab rats. . . . .what a doofus this boy is turning to be!!! there are more countries in europe than south america so it would be idiotic to expect them to be in a league system where all the participating teams face each other home and away. the top five qualifies automatically unlike in europe where only the group leaders qualify automatically. . . . .coming second can be fatal as it has stopped england, france and several other footballing nations from qualifying for the world cup. south american qualification is easier. . . . after brazil and argentina, the other 3 slots ar up for grabs. . . . .nothing like that in europe.

Uruguay finished 4th at the last world cup. They're ranked 6th in the world, the highest ranked South American side. Chile are ranked 11th. Did Brazil and Argentina have a disgusting tournament deliberately or these other teams matched them strength for strength?
Europe takes 14 or 15 teams to the world cup and they've won it 10 times. South America takes 5 teams to the world cup, they've won it 9 times.

brazil and argentina had a disappointing tournament. . . . . .the quality of their football is dying slowly. the brazil and argentina of the old always dominate tournaments - be it the copa america or the world cup. argentina got sodomized by germany in the world cup. . . . .holland took brazil to the cleaners as well. none of them got to the s/finals. when was the last time brazil failed to get to the q/finals in a world cup?

medjai:

The same region where Pedro Pauleta has scored 47 goals in 88 apps, Klose, 61 in 110 apps. . . Ronaldo went 16 months without scoring a goal playing against the Denmarks and Hungarys of this world. Such shame.

look at this obdurate beast of burden. . . . . .the last time messi scored a goal in a competitive game for argentina was in march 2009 against venezuela. that is almost 30 months ago. messi has now played 16 competitive football matches without a goal for argentina. sixteen! coming from a player that has scored 100 goals in the last 2 seasons for barcelona, it's a disgrace to you and other messi fan boys on this site.

in a nutshell, messi has only scored 3 goals in 4 tournaments for argentina. in raw statistics, messi has scored 3 goals in 1,508 minutes of tournament football for argentina. . . . .resulting in 1 goal per 502 mins. which buttresses ma point at the start of this debate. messi is shyte for argentina. in comparison to other south american players, messi is below forlan, robinho, riquelme, higuain, suarez and santa cruz. that messi is a playmaker for argentina also renders the argument useless cos riquelme(in the same role)scored 5 goals for argentina in copa 2007.

you and messi are a disgrace to football.

You ordure-eating sewer-rat,Zlatan was bought for €49m + Eto'o(valued at €20m). He flopped and was shipped back to Milan for a cut-price of €25m.

this boy is a tarado. . . .
etoo valued at £20 million? who valued him? nigerian stock market?
the moment etoo became a part exchange with cash. . . .he becomes a free agent. ibrahimovic was bought for 49m euros, not £69m like you quoted.
go and read the list of transfer record breakers. . . .ronaldo is 1st, kaka is 2nd. . . .there's no zlatan in between, you foolish invertebrate toad.

With four matches to go, Barcelona were leading Madrid with 8 pts. Four points from their remaining matches will see them win the league. Messi knew it was job done and so he chilled out. At that point Messi had scored 33 goals in the league while Ronaldo had 29. Barca got four points from their next two matches without Messi scoring and Messi sat out the last two matches. Ronaldo embarked upon a whole new expedition to become La Liga's top scorer when he knew he couldn't win the league anymore. He scored 11 goals in his last 4 matches. He took of all Madrid's penalties when he was on the pitch. He took all of Madrid's direct freekicks when he was playing.
Without penalties and the goals he scored when there was nothing to play for, Ronaldo would have scored 20 goals. Messi, without penalties, would have scored 29 goals.
If [/b]Messi played to become top scorer, he would have taken of Barca's penalties. He allowed Villa and Bojan take pks when they were on a goal drought. He [b]would have taken take all of Barca's freekicks.

all i keep seeing in your heap of garbage is would have, if, should have. . . . . .all these don't matter in statistics!
did ronaldo outscore messi last season on the pichichi list? yes, he did. a pathological liar like yourself should be shot. . . .kindly print the number of penalties messi took last season and let's compare to that of ronaldo and your lies about 20 and 29 goals would fall flat on it's face.

your statistics are plucked from the rectum of a pregnant pig. . . .they are worthless.

You must be the daftness blueprint.Messi playing in a better team is not enough reason for Ronaldo to be shyte during the classico. You can play in a bad team and still stand out and that's not to say Madrid are a bad team. Madrid will match Barca if Ronaldo brings his goals. Ronaldo was anonymous in all of the classicos last season including the super cup that was played some days back. Even in the cup final where he scored the winner, Di Maria was Madrid's standout player.

so explain why fabregas is shyte against big teams in the premier league? how do you argue with the 2 sides of your mouth? ain't you idiotic thinking you can make an argument to the left few paragraphs above and argue to the right in the same breath? ronaldo plays in an inferior team to barcelona, that is a fact. barca's midfielders and strikers are superior to real madrid. xavi and iniesta are two of the best 5 players in the world. ozil and alonso are not in the top 10.

And what do Tevez, Aguero, Lavezzi and co bring to the table for Argentina? Only Higuain has a decent goal record for Argentina. Messi outshines every other Argentine player when he plays for country yet we expect him to singlehandedly bring down the walls of Jericho.
Ronaldo even does worse for country.

higuain has done better than messi for argentina, you swine.
who did messi outshine? riquelme has done far far better for argentina than messi.
the stats are there for you to digest. . . .you hypocritical Arrow!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2011
medjai:

Yes! Fergie didn't do enough to get the best out of Forlan. Forlan has been a beast since leaving United. He went to the world cup and he was the best player. Rooney was at the same tournament and couldn't do jack. Kanoute since leaving Spurs have won more trophies than Spurs+West Ham. He won African Player of the Year. Pique is one of the best centre-backs in the world. He's a current member of FIF PRO XI. Rossi after being groomed by Pellegrini(same coach that groomed Forlan) and Garrido is now a very good striker.

it seems you were born moronic. . . .forlan played 98 times for man utd scoring 17 goals for a period of 3 seasons.
what else could fergie have done to help him? he moved to la liga, the dumping site of quack premier league players and forlan found dumb defenders to play with and started scoring. same as guiseppe rossi, same as kanoute. what they couldn't do in england became easier in spain. i can name plenty of players in england that went to la liga and have won the pichichi. . . . . .mention just one striker fresh from la liga that won the epl golden boot here and you have won the argument!!!

Beck's award was another media and FIFA and PFA conspiracy. . . Bravo! Mourinho would be so proud.
Van der Vaart scored 15 goals in all last season and had 9 assits in the league. He was voted best signing last season by EPL managers. The same van der Vaart was a super flop at Real Madrid.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2011/03/31/2419482/premier-league-managers-rate-rafael-van-der-vaart-as-best-summer-
EPL managers are daft too?

what a slowpoke. . . .so goal.com has become the official premier league's spokesmen?
van der sar rated the best signing? why didn't he win the best player in the season? you are a tool. there's no award called the best signing of the season in the premier league. like i have said, you always pluck out statistics and irrelevant news on the net. quote me anywhere, barclays premiership does not award the best signing to any player, you indolent Arrow.

Yes! The same Pennant, you daft ewe! The same Pennant that played for Arsenal, Brum and Liverpool, went to Zaragoza and was an extraordinary flop. He's back in Stoke now and he's enjoying himself. He could hardly make it to Zaragoza's bench.

stop talking like a lummox. pennant has always been a premier league player before he went to zaragoza.
he has played for arsenal and liverpool. . . .top sides! before moving to zaragoza so all your bullshyte about him enjoying himself adds what to the argument. i have given you an assignment of premier league players eating the pichichi awards like cake. . . . .name one player fresh from the spanish league that has won the golden boot in england? just one!

medjai:

The same Nasri and Bale made the PFA team of the year, you cretinous cockchafer. Of what essence is their creativity if they couldn't win anything? Daft question from someone whose brain is as good as Heidi Montag's body grin Of what use are Ronaldo's goals if they couldn't win Madrid anything tangible?
I brought up Nasri and Bale to explain something.
Nasri created 58 chances last season, the third highest in the EPL, how's that not creative? If you were a footballer, you'd be the captain of  Deportivo mor0n of Argentina

now it seems someone in your family is the one providing these stats. . . .
nasri was the 3rd highest creator in the premier league? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
if you take a lie detector test, the machine will explode with your flawed statistics and pathological lying. . . .jeeez

you are not worthy to be in a debate.
21 different premier league players created more chances than nasri. . . . .21!!!!

nani, malouda, chris brunt, henderson, kevin davies, downing, joey barton, ashley young, david silva, modric, lennon, nzogbia, baines, etherington, raul meireles, fabregas, jarvis, van der vaart, drogba, simon davies and charlie adam

don't come here and spew balderdash. . . . .this is a forum of intellectuals
restrict your idiocy in your living room where people of your ilk exists. the next time you post gibberish here in the name of argument, i shall use your face to mop mushin's public toilet, you unrepentant sodomite!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by khanye(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
Lionel Messi is the UEFA Best Player in Europe 2010/2011 cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
khanye:

Lionel Messi is the UEFA Best Player in Europe 2010/2011 cool

messi's team won the champions league. . . .messi scored 12 goals in the competition.
he deserves to win the award. . . . .that ronaldo was shortlisted at all in the top 3 in spite of his team getting eliminated in the semis shows he is the force to reckon with. . . . .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
Lionel messi at it again. Undisputed world champion. Heavy weight, light weight, pound 4 pound, all rolled in one. The greatest ever.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by AlabaSlim: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
mehn giv it 2 messiless enidy enitym
onli 1 united
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by AjanleKoko: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
Messi claimed 38 votes for the newly-created award, putting him some distance ahead of Barcelona team-mate Xavi, in second place with 11 votes, and third-placed Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, who received just three votes. *despite winning the European Golden Shoe grin*

The UEFA Best Player in Europe Award is given to players on the basis of their performances for club and country. The award is designed to replace the old Ballon d'Or award for the best player in Europe, which has been supplanted by the FIFA Ballon d'Or award for the best player in the world.

Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/948615/barcelona-star-lionel-messi-scoops-best-player-in-europe-award?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=3888
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Messi claimed 38 votes for the newly-created award, putting him some distance ahead of Barcelona team-mate Xavi, in second place with 11 votes, and [i]third-placed Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, who received just three votes. *despite winning the European Golden Shoe grin*

The UEFA Best Player in Europe Award is given to players on the basis of their performances for club and country. The award is designed to replace the old Ballon d'Or award for the best player in Europe, which has been supplanted by the FIFA Ballon d'Or award for the best player in the world.[/i]

Source: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/948615/barcelona-star-lionel-messi-scoops-best-player-in-europe-award?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=3888
my guy are u for real? Was the margin that big? I didnt even know. By december he will join the league og greats and distinguished class to win the fifa /ballon dor 3 times. So nice. This guy gives joy to football fans.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by khanye(m): 1:18am On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

what are the stats? 6 seasons no title.
ronaldo won back to back pfa awards that were undisputed. ronaldo won ballon d'or in the same league that had fabregas.
i doubt cesc's name has ever come up in the top ten in his entire career.

The same Fabregas that has made the most assists in Europe for the past four or 5 seasons playing in the league that has the Giggs and Lampards of this world. The same Fabregas that twice made the PFA team of the year and won the PFA young player of the year. If this doesn't say he cut in the EPL, then it's either you're deliberately being an arse or you're just incredibly imbecilic.

the same pro-madrid marca gifted him a controversial goal to score 42 goals in the premier league? they also gifted him some other 53 goals to beat messi to the pichichi award? didn't they? you are the sem[i]e[/i]n the recipient of your y-chromosomes should have swallowed with a bottle of liquor.
your conception was a syntax error.

Marca gifted Ronaldo a controversial goal when he was on a scoreless run at the start of the season to boost his confidence. All these rubbish you're spewing are just that - rubbish.

except that it was berbatov and chicharito that scored 20 goals each . . . .without those goals, united wouldn't have stayed in the top four, never mind winning the title and getting to the final of elite europe. rooney had an abysmal season by his standard. he had scored 34 goals the previous season, only to finish with a disappointing 16 goals in all competitions last season. if football is not your forte, try plaiting pubic hair.

Without Berbatov's goals, United wouldn't have reached the CL final? Which goals exactly? You mean the zero goals he scored in the CL? What a lying Arrow!
Berbatov outclassed Rooney in every game and yet, without any injuries, didn't make the bench for the final of the CL. You lunacy just can't stop shinning through.

i reiterate you should donate your brains to lab rats. . . . .what a doofus this boy is turning to be!!! there are more countries in europe than south america so it would be idiotic to expect them to be in a league system where all the participating teams face each other home and away. the top five qualifies automatically unlike in europe where only the group leaders qualify automatically. . . . .coming second can be fatal as it has stopped england, france and several other footballing nations from qualifying for the world cup. south american qualification is easier. . . . after brazil and argentina, the other 3 slots ar up for grabs. . . . .nothing like that in europe.

brazil and argentina had a disappointing tournament. . . . . .the quality of their football is dying slowly. the brazil and argentina of the old always dominate tournaments - be it the copa america or the world cup. argentina got sodomized by germany in the world cup. . . . .holland took brazil to the cleaners as well. none of them got to the s/finals. when was the last time brazil failed to get to the q/finals in a world cup?

Brazil and Argentina aren't as dominant before and it didn't just start with the copa. Brazil have not gone beyond the q/final at the last two world cups and Argentina haven't made the semis since 1990. Uruguay are coming up. We saw that at the last copa. They finished fourth at the last world cup. They're about the same level as Brazil and Argentina, if not better. They're currently the highest ranked South American side. Chile are also coming up. At the last copa, the last four teams were Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru and Venezuela. Add Colombia and Ecuador to the mix and you see how tough the CONMEBOL region. 4 automatic tickets up for grabs between these teams that can match each other. The 5th placed team qualifies via a playoff.
In Europe, the way the teams are grouped, the top teams will always qualify. There's no way Italy won't beat Malta and Czech and qualify automatically except they just don't wanna be there.

this boy is a tarado. . . .
etoo valued at £20 million? who valued him? nigerian stock market?
the moment etoo became a part exchange with cash. . . .he becomes a free agent. ibrahimovic was bought for 49m euros, not £69m like you quoted.
go and read the list of transfer record breakers. . . .ronaldo is 1st, kaka is 2nd. . . .there's no zlatan in between, you foolish invertebrate toad.

wiki

The transfer is listed as €72m there.
the moment etoo became a part exchange with cash, he becomes a free agent? Which asylum did you escape from? And they keep killing innocent animals for sacrifice in your village. If you had any dignity, you'd volunteer yourself to be killed and placed in a calabash and used for sacrifice. I'm sure the gods will like to have you for dinner. They like them daft.

[quote]all i keep seeing in your heap of garbage is would have, if, should have. . . . . .all these don't matter in statistics!
did ronaldo outscore messi last season on the pichichi list? yes, he did. a pathological liar like yourself should be shot. . . .kindly print the number of penalties messi took last season and let's compare to that of ronaldo and your lies about 20 and 29 goals would fall flat on it's face.

your statistics are plucked from the rectum of a pregnant pig. . . .they are worthless.

Listen to yourself. . Weren't you the vegetable boring us with all manner of baseless conjectures?
Messi would struggle against Stoke City on a cold night at the Britannia. If Messi and Ronaldo swapped teams, Ronaldo would outshine Messi. You are a tool.
Ronaldo scored 9 penalties, Messi, 4.

so explain why fabregas is shyte against big teams in the premier league? how do you argue with the 2 sides of your mouth? ain't you idiotic thinking you can make an argument to the left few paragraphs above and argue to the right in the same breath? ronaldo plays in an inferior team to barcelona, that is a fact. barca's midfielders and strikers are superior to real madrid. xavi and iniesta are two of the best 5 players in the world. ozil and alonso are not in the top 10.

Fabregas shyte against the big teams? Against which big teams? He wrecked Chelsea last season. He always stands up to be counted.

higuain has done better than messi for argentina, you swine.
who did messi outshine? riquelme has done far far better for argentina than messi.
the stats are there for you to digest. . . .you hypocritical Arrow!
Messi was nominated for the golden ball at the world cup. Higuain? Messi outshone Higuain at the last copa.
[/quote]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

it seems you were born moronic. . . .forlan played 98 times for man utd scoring 17 goals for a period of 3 seasons.
what else could fergie have done to help him? he moved to la liga, the dumping site of quack premier league players and forlan found dumb defenders to play with and started scoring. same as guiseppe rossi, same as kanoute. what they couldn't do in england became easier in spain. i can name plenty of players in england that went to la liga and have won the pichichi. . . . . .mention just one striker fresh from la liga that won the epl golden boot here and you have won the argument!!!

Your idiocy has surpassed heights that even Edmund Hillary wouldn't dare. Of all metrics to judge how strong a league is, it's the golden boot. I'd be better of counting sheep than answering your foolish question grin grin Ronaldo would be disgusted to find out he has a spastic, unicellular amoeba like yourself for a fanboy. grin

what a slowpoke. . . .so goal.com has become the official premier league's spokesmen?
van der sar rated the best signing? why didn't he win the best player in the season? you are a tool. there's no award called the best signing of the season in the premier league. like i have said, you always pluck out statistics and irrelevant news on the net. quote me anywhere, barclays premiership does not award the best signing to any player, you indolent Arrow.

You ignorant schmuck, where did they say there was an award for best signing? van der Vaart was rated the best signing and not given an award as best signing. Managers were asked who they felt was the best signing and majority of them chose van der Vaart.

stop talking like a lummox. pennant has always been a premier league player before he went to zaragoza.
he has played for arsenal and liverpool. . . .top sides! before moving to zaragoza so all your bullshyte about him enjoying himself adds what to the argument. i have given you an assignment of premier league players eating the pichichi awards like cake. . . . .name one player fresh from the spanish league that has won the golden boot in england? just one!

The fact remains that Pennant flopped at Zaragoza.

now it seems someone in your family is the one providing these stats. . . .
nasri was the 3rd highest creator in the premier league? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
if you take a lie detector test, the machine will explode with your flawed statistics and pathological lying. . . .jeeez

you are not worthy to be in a debate.
21 different premier league players created more chances than nasri. . . . .21!!!!

nani, malouda, chris brunt, henderson, kevin davies, downing, joey barton, ashley young, david silva, modric, lennon, nzogbia, baines, etherington, raul meireles, fabregas, jarvis, van der vaart, drogba, simon davies and charlie adam

don't come here and spew balderdash. . . . .this is a forum of intellectuals
restrict your idiocy in your living room where people of your ilk exists. the next time you post gibberish here in the name of argument, i shall use your face to mop mushin's public toilet, you unrepentant sodomite!
That was actually a mistake. I meant Nasri with 58 chances was Arsenal's third highest creator.
Look who's talking about facts. . . Are you not the poof that said Zlatan was signed for €49m and Beckham peaked in 99 even though he was second to Figo as world's best player in 2001. You might as well just pull a Desert E to your head, pull the trigger and blast your head off. . .you haven't got much use for it anyway.
Someone was supposed to spit, swallow or request a.n.al that fateful night or at least insisted on a condom. Eons later, look at the burden earth has been placed in because of your miserable existence.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2011
medjai:

The same Fabregas that has made the most assists in Europe for the past four or 5 seasons playing in the league that has the Giggs and Lampards of this world. The same Fabregas that twice made the PFA team of the year and won the PFA young player of the year. If this doesn't say he cut in the EPL, then it's either you're deliberately being an arse or you're just incredibly imbecilic.

the reasons fabregas left the shores of england was because he was consistently outplayed. . . .yes, he has got some talents but he has never been dominant in england like henry, ruud, ronaldo, cantona, etc. those are the big players. . . . .consistently making assists in a team of blind men is easy. charlie adam achieved that steadily last season. the structure of arsenal dictates cesc takes all the set pieces. freekicks(direct/indirect), penalties, corner kicks, etc. if you cannot understand that, then you hang yourself by 3rd mainland bridge.

Marca gifted Ronaldo a controversial goal when he was on a scoreless run at the start of the season to boost his confidence. All these rubbish you're spewing are just that - rubbish.

marca gifted ronaldo a controversial goal? so marca is now spanish football federation that gifts goal? how uneducated can a chap be? are you paid to be a lummox? it's like saying the sun newspapers gifted drogba a controversial goal and that spurred him on to score 50+ goals later. i have clearly underestimated your intelligence. . . . .you are nothing but a product of a cheap drunk fuc[i]k[/i].

Without Berbatov's goals, United wouldn't have reached the CL final? Which goals exactly? You mean the zero goals he scored in the CL? What a lying Arrow! Berbatov outclassed Rooney in every game and yet, without any injuries, didn't make the bench for the final of the CL. You lunacy just can't stop shinning through.

see the cretin. . . .it was berbatov at the firing line setting up goals and creating chances for teammates and beating tough teams in the group stage when rooney was haranguing a move out of man utd last autumn. rooney was completely out of form. . . .then he got injured and he was sent to america for several weeks to recondition himself. what do you know about man utd?

Brazil and Argentina aren't as dominant before and it didn't just start with the copa. Brazil have not gone beyond the q/final at the last two world cups and Argentina haven't made the semis since 1990. Uruguay are coming up. We saw that at the last copa. They finished fourth at the last world cup. They're about the same level as Brazil and Argentina, if not better. They're currently the highest ranked South American side. Chile are also coming up. At the last copa, the last four teams were Uruguay, Paraguay, Peru and Venezuela. Add Colombia and Ecuador to the mix and you see how tough the CONMEBOL region. 4 automatic tickets up for grabs between these teams that can match each other. The 5th placed team qualifies via a playoff.

what is this ruminant animal saying? brazil and argentina aren't as dominant before because of players like messi who are 100% club footballers but pathetic for their national teams. they are way overrated in clubs that have been doped up by huge amounts of money. when called to lead their countries, they disappoint in leaps and bounds.

you have to be a tool if you don't think the standard of football in brazil/argentina have dropped. the others didn't catch up with them, the giants went backwards. if not, germany won't sodomize argentina and holland wouldn't have outclassed brazil. when was the last time brazil had a player like fat ronaldo or romario in their team?

In Europe, the way the teams are grouped, the top teams will always qualify. There's no way Italy won't beat Malta and Czech and qualify automatically except they just don't wanna be there.

i am so sure you were born brain dead . . . .in the european qualifiers, france and spain are in the same group(only one of them might qualify), italy, denmark and czech republic are also in the same group. . . .germany sweden and ireland in the same group. . . .netherlands turkey romania in another group. . . . .and you believe qualifying in europe is easy? u need an emergency lobotomy.

Listen to yourself. . Weren't you the vegetable boring us with all manner of baseless conjectures?
Messi would struggle against Stoke City on a cold night at the Britannia. If Messi and Ronaldo swapped teams, Ronaldo would outshine Messi. You are a tool.
Ronaldo scored 9 penalties, Messi, 4.

40-9 = 31 goals
31-4 = 27 goals.

so messi would have outscored ronaldo without penalties?
you see why people say you are a cretinous gerbil? did you not say "Without penalties and the goals he scored when there was nothing to play for, Ronaldo would have scored 20 goals. Messi, without penalties, would have scored 29 goals??" like i have said, simple arithmetic is ambiguous for a child suffering down syndrome. . . . .the midwife should have dipped your head in a bowl of sulphuric acid the moment you came out. you are a waste of flesh!

Fabregas shyte against the big teams? Against which big teams? He wrecked Chelsea last season. He always stands up to be counted.
Messi was nominated for the golden ball at the world cup. Higuain? Messi outshone Higuain at the last copa.

arsenal were everyone's whipping team in england.
the number of victories man utd, chelsea, man city and liverpool copped over arsenal when fabregas was on the pitch is unprecedented.
so i cannot see how fabregas wrecked chelsea when drogba's team put arsenal to sword bar one or few victories to chelsea's plenty wins.

higuain outplayed messi at the last world cup. . . . .higuain has played in less tournaments and has scored more goals than messi.
yet, if we look at their contributions for club, messi has scored more goals than higuain. one of the reasons why i said messi is only good in barcelona - and it's his achievements in barcelona that deceives people about his abilities. he is an excellent player but better than ronaldo? there's no proof!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
medjai:

Your idiocy has surpassed heights that even Edmund Hillary wouldn't dare. Of all metrics to judge how strong a league is, it's the golden boot. I'd be better of counting sheep than answering your foolish question grin grin Ronaldo would be disgusted to find out he has a spastic, unicellular amoeba like yourself for a fanboy. grin

you ignorant bastardo! you went about telling us la liga have more quality than the english league. i have asked you to produce a single la liga player who have dominated the premier league. . . you resorted to counting sheep as if you yourself ain't a sheep. man utd alone have produced pichichi winning players in ruud, ronaldo, forlan. mention one player fresh from la liga that has gotten near to winning the golden boot in the premier league. just one!

You ignorant schmuck, where did they say there was an award for best signing? van der Vaart was rated the best signing and not given an award as best signing. Managers were asked who they felt was the best signing and majority of them chose van der Vaart.
The fact remains that Pennant flopped at Zaragoza.

shut up you lunatic. that was a survey. . . . .nothing to do with any award. only 15 managers took part in the survey and the timing of that survey said wouldn't reveal who did better or who didn't. chicharito was by far the signing of last season but i don't expect a swine like you to understand.

retardo is telling us pennant flopped at zaragoza and he has excelled in the premier league? grin grin grin grin grin
ohh. . . .wait, pennant was the highest goal scorer last season and he copped the highest assists too.
how pennant's name came up in this argument worries me about the state of your mental health. . . . .you lack the nous to argue constructively.

That was actually a mistake. I meant Nasri with 58 chances was Arsenal's third highest creator.

who cares whether nasri was arsenal's 3rd creator or not. we are comparing nasri to nani and the tool is telling us nasri's rank in arsenal's list of goal makers? is that how to argue? like i said, you lack the intelligence in a debate to argue constructively. plaiting your nan's pubic hair would be a better venture for you than doing football arguments. you are a poof.

Look who's talking about facts. . . Are you not the poof that said Zlatan was signed for €49m and Beckham peaked in 99 even though he was second to Figo as world's best player in 2001. You might as well just pull a Desert E to your head, pull the trigger and blast your head off. . .you haven't got much use for it anyway.

stop talking like a goat in labour, you indolent twit.
beckham won the treble in 99. . . .came 2nd to rivaldo as the best player in europe. . . . .that was david beckham's peak.
he provided the 2 assists that sunk bayern munich in camp nou to win the champs league. . . . . .he scored the first goal that buried arsenal in the fiercely contested fa cup that buried arsenal and in the final league game of the season, with arsenal neck and neck with united. beckham scored the equaliser against tottenham and united went on to win the game. if they had drawn or lost, arsenal would have won the league.

that was beckham's peak.
2001 award was a farce like most awards on the back of beckham scoring an equaliser against greece at old trafford to take england to the world cup. united won the league but were dumped out of europe by leverkusen. there were better players than beckham in 2001.

Someone was supposed to spit, swallow or request a.n.al that fateful night or at least insisted on a condom. Eons later, look at the burden earth has been placed in because of your miserable existence.

the recipient of your own y-chromosomes should have used it as listerine. . . . .you are actually the spurted s[i]e[/i]men she should have used to seal her envelope to send christmas cards to her loved ones. she could have also used it to gum her weave to her dandruffed scalp. . . .you are poor in mind and poor in spirit with your illogical argument, flawed statistics and idiotic ramblings. when intelligence was being distributed in heaven, you were on leave of absence. . . .you missed out. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by usbcable(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
awon eniyan nbuyan sha.
see yabis front left back center
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coolguyz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
shege! on top this player better pass player argumento? . . . .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 1:15am On Aug 30, 2011
coogar:

the reasons fabregas left the shores of england was because he was consistently outplayed. . . .yes, he has got some talents but he has never been dominant in england like henry, ruud, ronaldo, cantona, etc. those are the big players. . . . .consistently making assists in a team of blind men is easy. charlie adam achieved that steadily last season. the structure of arsenal dictates cesc takes all the set pieces. freekicks(direct/indirect), penalties, corner kicks, etc. if you cannot understand that, then you hang yourself by 3rd mainland bridge.

Fabregas was the best midfielder in the EPL before he left. Out-assisting and out-creating the Giggs, Lampards and Gerrards. . . He could never win the league because had chokers for teammates.

marca gifted ronaldo a controversial goal? so marca is now spanish football federation that gifts goal? how uneducated can a chap be? are you paid to be a lummox? it's like saying the sun newspapers gifted drogba a controversial goal and that spurred him on to score 50+ goals later. i have clearly underestimated your intelligence. . . . .you are nothing but a product of a cheap drunk fuc[i]k[/i].

Ronaldo's record for the Golden Boot reads 40 goals. His record for the Pichichi, 41 goals. Marca awards the Pichichi trophy. . . That's by the way. Ronaldo brings very little when he's not scoring. He's shyte without goals.

see the cretin. . . .it was berbatov at the firing line setting up goals and creating chances for teammates and beating tough teams in the group stage when rooney was haranguing a move out of man utd last autumn. rooney was completely out of form. . . .then he got injured and he was sent to america for several weeks to recondition himself. what do you know about man utd?

While Berbatov was barren in front of goal, Rooney's four goals and two assits helped United reach the CL final. Berbatov scored 20 goals last season. 15 of those goals came in 5 matches. He was a passenger for large spells of the season. He didn't make the bench for the CL final and played no part in the title deciding clash against Chelsea and still you think Berbatov outclassed Rooney in every game. . .Do us a favour and return to the zoo you broke out from, you ugly sow!

what is this ruminant animal saying? brazil and argentina aren't as dominant before because of players like messi who are 100% club footballers but pathetic for their national teams. they are way overrated in clubs that have been doped up by huge amounts of money. when called to lead their countries, they disappoint in leaps and bounds.

you have to be a tool if you don't think the standard of football in brazil/argentina have dropped. the others didn't catch up with them, the giants went backwards. if not, germany won't sodomize argentina and holland wouldn't have outclassed brazil. when was the last time brazil had a player like fat ronaldo or romario in their team?

Messi made his debut for Argentina in 2005. Between 94 and 2005, what had Argentina won? You must've been born autistic.
Argentina struggled to qualify for the last world cup and couldn't win the copa on home soil and Brazil couldn't make the last 4 of the copa.
Uruguay were 4th at the last world cup and won the copa. Paraguay were q/finalists at the last world cup and were runners up at the copa. Chile reached the last 16 of the world cup and were q/finalists at the copa. Venezuela, Peru, Colombia are also coming up. The other teams in the region are fast closing the gap on Argentina and Brazil.

i am so sure you were born brain dead . . . .in the european qualifiers, france and spain are in the same group(only one of them might qualify), italy, denmark and czech republic are also in the same group. . . .germany sweden and ireland in the same group. . . .netherlands turkey romania in another group. . . . .and you believe qualifying in europe is easy? u need an emergency lobotomy.

France weren't seeded. They've been poor for some time now. They couldn't get past the group stage in Euro 08 and at the world cup. They needed an Henry handball to qualify for the world cup. They lost to Belarus in one of their Euro 2012 qualifiers. France would have been seeded if they hadn't been poor of late though they're getting better under Blanc.
Czech has been nothing since Euro 2004 and Denmark aren't a team to lose sleep over. Italy will qualify comfortably.
Germany will breeze past Sweden and Ireland and Turkey and Romania will not trouble Holland. Neither were at the last world cup.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 1:38am On Aug 30, 2011
coogar:

40-9 = 31 goals
31-4 = 27 goals.

so messi would have outscored ronaldo without penalties?
you see why people say you are a cretinous gerbil? did you not say "Without penalties and the goals he scored when there was nothing to play for, Ronaldo would have scored 20 goals. Messi, without penalties, would have scored 29 goals??" like i have said, simple arithmetic is ambiguous for a child suffering down syndrome. . . . .the midwife should have dipped your head in a bowl of sulphuric acid the moment you came out. you are a waste of flesh!

You are such a tool. . . If you were French, you name would be Tool-alan. . .27 or 29 goals, how does this change the fact that Messi would have outscored Ronaldo without penalties and without Ronaldo's goals in dead rubber matches? If we could convert stupidity into megawatts, yours will solve our power problem indefinitely.
Without penalties and goals in dead rubber matches, Messi would have scored 27 goals; Ronaldo, 20.

arsenal were everyone's whipping team in england.
the number of victories man utd, chelsea, man city and liverpool copped over arsenal when fabregas was on the pitch is unprecedented.
so i cannot see how fabregas wrecked chelsea when drogba's team put arsenal to sword bar one or few victories to chelsea's plenty wins.

higuain outplayed messi at the last world cup. . . . .higuain has played in less tournaments and has scored more goals than messi.
yet, if we look at their contributions for club, messi has scored more goals than higuain. one of the reasons why i said messi is only good in barcelona - and it's his achievements in barcelona that deceives people about his abilities. he is an excellent player but better than ronaldo? there's no proof!
Messi was Argentina's best player at the last world cup and by some pretty long distance. He was nominated for the Golden Ball award.
Two WPOTY awards and a possible third by the end of the year is enough proof that Messi is better than Ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 3:38am On Aug 30, 2011
coogar:

you ignorant bastardo! you went about telling us la liga have more quality than the english league. i have asked you to produce a single la liga player who have dominated the premier league. . . you resorted to counting sheep as if you yourself ain't a sheep. man utd alone have produced pichichi winning players in ruud, ronaldo, forlan. mention one player fresh from la liga that has gotten near to winning the golden boot in the premier league. just one!

You chose to forget that Forlan played in a very good Villareal side that built the team around him. This was the Villareal team that made the CL s/final in 06 and were a Riquelme penalty away from reaching the final in their first CL appearance. United couldn't beat Villareal that season and they finished ahead of United that season in the CL. Of course, Forlan was going to score goals playing in a very good team. SAF didn't do enough to get the best out of him. Of his 80 somn apps, how many were starts? Bringing him on 5-10 minutes before the end of a game was definitely not going to get the best out of him.
Kanoute played in a Sevilla team that won back to back UEFA cups and a European super cup and were just a few points from winning the league in 2007 compared to Tottenham and West Ham that were struggling to stay up. Of course, he was gonna score goals.
van Nilsterooy would have owned any league he went to and he played in a strong Real Madrid side.
Besides, there haven't been many La Liga strikers that have played in the EPL. Torres had a great first and second season and started having injury problems and things haven't quite worked out for him at Chelsea. Luis Garcia was okay. Morientes was past his prime so was Patrick Kluivert and Albert Luque. Aguero has been on fire so far. 3 goals in 3 apps.
shut up you lunatic. that was a survey. . . . .nothing to do with any award. only 15 managers took part in the survey and the timing of that survey said wouldn't reveal who did better or who didn't. chicharito was by far the signing of last season but i don't expect a swine like you to understand.

You are deranged. Weren't you the goat that interpreted this to mean an award?
It was Van der Vaart that carried Spurs on his back when all their strikers went on strike. 13 goals and 9 assits in the league. . . Chicarito scored 13 goals and made 1 assist in the league.
retardo is telling us pennant flopped at zaragoza and he has excelled in the premier league? grin grin grin grin grin
ohh. . . .wait, pennant was the highest goal scorer last season and he copped the highest assists too.
how pennant's name came up in this argument worries me about the state of your mental health. . . . .you lack the nous to argue constructively.

. . . and your idiocy keeps defying the Law of Gravity. How did Rossi's name come up in this argument? Has he ever been highest goal scorer? How did Kanoute's name pop up? Has he ever won the Pichichi?
who cares whether nasri was arsenal's 3rd creator or not. we are comparing nasri to nani and the tool is telling us nasri's rank in arsenal's list of goal makers? is that how to argue? like i said, you lack the intelligence in a debate to argue constructively. plaiting your nan's pubic hair would be a better venture for you than doing football arguments. you are a poof.

You said Nasri was only great for half the season and I said he was Arsenal's third highest creator.
Nasri created 58 chances. . . On another day that could have been 15-20 assits and you won't be saying he's shyte. He made three assits against Spurs from 11 chances created. He recorded 1 assist from 58 chances created last season. . . What I don't get is the perverse pleasure you derive from being a f00l
stop talking like a goat in labour, you indolent twit.
beckham won the treble in 99. . . .came 2nd to rivaldo as the best player in europe. . . . .that was david beckham's peak.
he provided the 2 assists that sunk bayern munich in camp nou to win the champs league. . . . . .he scored the first goal that buried arsenal in the fiercely contested fa cup that buried arsenal and in the final league game of the season, with arsenal neck and neck with united. beckham scored the equaliser against tottenham and united went on to win the game. if they had drawn or lost, arsenal would have won the league.

that was beckham's peak.
2001 award was a farce like most awards on the back of beckham scoring an equaliser against greece at old trafford to take england to the world cup. united won the league but were dumped out of europe by leverkusen. there were better players than beckham in 2001.

Figo didn't win the CL in 2001 either. . . Beckham helped United win the league and besides, he was more prolific in the 2001/2002 season than the 98/99 season you said he peaked.
the recipient of your own y-chromosomes should have used it as listerine. . . . .you are actually the spurted s[i]e[/i]men she should have used to seal her envelope to send christmas cards to her loved ones. she could have also used it to gum her weave to her dandruffed scalp. . . .you are poor in mind and poor in spirit with your illogical argument, flawed statistics and idiotic ramblings. when intelligence was being distributed in heaven, you were on leave of absence. . . .you missed out. grin
And you were right there when intelligence was being shared in heaven and God thought "why waste it?"
If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd still be an absolutely stupiiid, insensate and docile jenny.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ritchboy(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2011
You are such a tool. . . If you were French, you name would be Tool-Alan.

SUDDEN DEATH!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We should start organizing "Disses Of The Year Awards", this would surely sweep all the categories! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2011
medjai:

Fabregas was the best midfielder in the EPL before he left. Out-assisting and out-creating the Giggs, Lampards and Gerrards. . . He could never win the league because had chokers for teammates.

fabregas was below lampard, gerrard, essien, giggs, scholes, etc before he left.
outassisting and outcreating is also a farce. cesc played plenty of games - more than 100 games as a teenager for arsenal and he's the chief set-piece taker in arsenal.

Ronaldo's record for the Golden Boot reads 40 goals. His record for the Pichichi, 41 goals. Marca awards the Pichichi trophy. . . That's by the way. Ronaldo brings very little when he's not scoring. He's shyte without goals.

40 goals or 41 goals. ronaldo outscored messi by 9 good goals. he scored 8 penalties, messi scored 4.
31-4 = 27 goals for messi
40-8 = 32 goals for cristiano.

ronaldo still outscored messi. ronaldo brings very little when he's not scoring? grin grin grin grin what an indolent twunt.
that's the way his manager wants him to play. the instruction he gets is to score goals for madrid.

While Berbatov was barren in front of goal, Rooney's four goals and two assits helped United reach the CL final. Berbatov scored 20 goals last season. 15 of those goals came in 5 matches. He was a passenger for large spells of the season. He didn't make the bench for the CL final and played no part in the title deciding clash against Chelsea and still you think Berbatov outclassed Rooney in every game. . .Do us a favour and return to the zoo you broke out from, you ugly sow!

your gene donors had a profound influence on you - they were lunatics. grin

15 of those goals came in 5 matches? yet another lie from the lips of an airhead.
prove it berbatov scored 15 of his league goals in only five games.
failing that, you are a lummox.

it's either you have no ability to count well or you are just a pathological liar. berbatov was barren in front of goals and he was the highest goal scorer in the league. your wayne rooney did not score a goal from open play for man utd between march 2010 till jan 2011(a total of 9 months), you obdurate w@nker!

Messi made his debut for Argentina in 2005. Between 94 and 2005, what had Argentina won? You must've been born autistic.
Argentina struggled to qualify for the last world cup and couldn't win the copa on home soil and Brazil couldn't make the last 4 of the copa.
Uruguay were 4th at the last world cup and won the copa. Paraguay were q/finalists at the last world cup and were runners up at the copa. Chile reached the last 16 of the world cup and were q/finalists at the copa. Venezuela, Peru, Colombia are also coming up. The other teams in the region are fast closing the gap on Argentina and Brazil.

what has this gotta do with messi being shyte for argentina. a player that scores 1 goal every 500 mins for country in tournaments is shyte. yes, he's the best club footballer but he's the shittiest star player for his national team. jay-jay okocha has done more for super eagles than messi has done for albicelestes.

France weren't seeded. They've been poor for some time now. They couldn't get past the group stage in Euro 08 and at the world cup. They needed an Henry handball to qualify for the world cup. They lost to Belarus in one of their Euro 2012 qualifiers. France would have been seeded if they hadn't been poor of late though they're getting better under Blanc.
Czech has been nothing since Euro 2004 and Denmark aren't a team to lose sleep over. Italy will qualify comfortably.
Germany will breeze past Sweden and Ireland and Turkey and Romania will not trouble Holland. Neither were at the last world cup.

who's talking about being seeded or not? we are talking about football giants playing in the same group where only of them would qualify automatically and 2nd placed might or might not featured in the play-offs that would take them to the world cup. if you are foolish enough to think european qualifiers are easier then you should shoot yourself in the head and spare us your idiocy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2011
medjai:

You are such a tool. . . If you were French, you name would be Tool-alan. . .27 or 29 goals, how does this change the fact that Messi would have outscored Ronaldo without penalties and without Ronaldo's goals in dead rubber matches? If we could convert stupidity into megawatts, yours will solve our power problem indefinitely.

and his idiocy increases exponentially. . . .
messi can never outscore ronaldo in a league of 38 games. there's nothing like ronaldo scored in dead rubber matches. even if the match is dead rubber to real madrid, it's not dead rubber to ronaldo's opponents who were either fighting to be in the europa league or fighting relegation.
if you were jamaican, your name would be fool-ar ricardo, you rhesus monkey!

Without penalties and goals in dead rubber matches, Messi would have scored 27 goals; Ronaldo, 20.
Messi was Argentina's best player at the last world cup and by some pretty long distance. He was nominated for the Golden Ball award.
Two WPOTY awards and a possible third by the end of the year is enough proof that Messi is better than Ronaldo.

keep telling yourself that. messi and ronaldo competed for the pichichi.
ronaldo kept scoring, messi hit a brick wall. . . . . .retardos like you described the games after la liga have been won as dead rubber. . . . .whereas teams were still playing to stay out of relegation waters or get into european competitions. like i have said, the recipient and donor of your y-chromosomes have a profound influence on you. . . .they were spastics.

medjai:

You chose to forget that Forlan played in a very good Villareal side that built the team around him. This was the Villareal team that made the CL s/final in 06 and were a Riquelme penalty away from reaching the final in their first CL appearance. United couldn't beat Villareal that season and they finished ahead of United that season in the CL. Of course, Forlan was going to score goals playing in a very good team. SAF didn't do enough to get the best out of him. Of his 80 somn apps, how many were starts? Bringing him on 5-10 minutes before the end of a game was definitely not going to get the best out of him.

forlan played in a good villareal side and that villareal side were better than man utd? what a simpleton!
diego forlan flopped for man utd. he could not cut it in the premier league. he had about 3 seasons to prove himself and the longer he went, the more useless he got. he went to la liga where the most useless defenders ply their trades and he struck gold. end of story!

we have asked you to produce a la liga player fresh from spain that dominated the scoring charts in england. . . . .the task has taken you longer time to finish than counting the strands of your louse-infested pubic hair.

Kanoute played in a Sevilla team that won back to back UEFA cups and a European super cup and were just a few points from winning the league in 2007 compared to Tottenham and West Ham that were struggling to stay up. Of course, he was gonna score goals.
van Nilsterooy would have owned any league he went to and he played in a strong Real Madrid side.

kanoute was shyte in england but he found useless defenders in spain he could toy with. same as forlan and same as guiseppe rossi.
that league is shyte. ex-man utd players have won the pichichi in 05, 07, 09 and 11 and you cannot find just one single player from la liga that has owned the premier league scoring charts in the history of association football - you are a disgrace!

Besides, there haven't been many La Liga strikers that have played in the EPL. Torres had a great first and second season and started having injury problems and things haven't quite worked out for him at Chelsea. Luis Garcia was okay. Morientes was past his prime so was Patrick Kluivert and Albert Luque. Aguero has been on fire so far. 3 goals in 3 apps.

torres had a great first season but he didn't outscore emmanuel adebayor. . . .ronaldo(winger) owned torres throughout.
jose antonio reyes was a liability here. luis garcia was shyte for club and country. morientes was a bigger heap of shyte. kluivert and pique are irrelevant. aguero has been outscored by rooney and dzeko so far.

You are deranged. Weren't you the goat that interpreted this to mean an award?
It was Van der Vaart that carried Spurs on his back when all their strikers went on strike. 13 goals and 9 assits in the league. . . Chicarito scored 13 goals and made 1 assist in the league. . . .

chicharito ended up scoring 20 goals for man utd. how many did van der vaart score? if we take out the number of penalties he scored from his goals, the statistics even become more laughable. if you are not a prospective father of idiotic and autistic kids, you wouldn't even compare chicharito's debut season to van der vaart's. hernandez won that hands down!

and your idiocy keeps defying the Law of Gravity. How did Rossi's name come up in this argument? Has he ever been highest goal scorer? How did Kanoute's name pop up? Has he ever won the Pichichi?You said Nasri was only great for half the season and I said he was Arsenal's third highest creator. Nasri created 58 chances. . . On another day that could have been 15-20 assits and you won't be saying he's shyte. He made three assits against Spurs from 11 chances created. He recorded 1 assist from 58 chances created last season. . .

because rossi(an ex man utd player) scored 32 goals last season. . . . .kanoute who was also a dud player in the epl won african player of the year because he found idiotic defenders like yourself in spain. an award he would never have won in england as there are better african players.

i said nasri was only great for half the season, you said nasri was the 3rd highest creator in the league.
i added nasri was 22nd highest creator, you quickly backed down by saying he was the 3rd highest.

What I don't get is the perverse pleasure you derive from being a f00l Figo didn't win the CL in 2001 either. . . Beckham helped United win the league and besides, he was more prolific in the 2001/2002 season than the 98/99 season you said he peaked.

van nistelrooy was prolific for real madrid in 2007.
he peaked at man utd between 2002 and 2004.
it's a disgrace you don't even know the meaning of the word "peak".

And you were right there when intelligence was being shared in heaven and God thought "why waste it?"
If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd still be an absolutely stupiiid, insensate and docile jenny.

in the punditry of hard currency, your football intelligence is worse than the zimbabwean dollars.
you are a living proof of divine sense of humour - you post replies when you are sure i would have slept off to score cheap brownie points.
pitiful coward. . . . .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by RuuDie(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
Simple "yes / no" question for you coogar ~ is Christiano Ronaldo better than Giggs. . . . .yes / no - don't give me any lengthy rhetorics; just your plain, honest opinion as a 'yes' or a 'no'!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2011
RuuDie:

Simple "yes / no" question for you coogar ~ is Christiano Ronaldo better than Giggs. . . . .yes / no - don't give me any lengthy rhetorics; just your plain, honest opinion as a 'yes' or a 'no'!

cristiano ronaldo is the best player to have ever played in the premier league!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2011
cristiano ronaldo: a man or a machine??

body strength
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7vYfKfI87U&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"[/flash]

mental ability
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21AFrsXa7E4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"[/flash]

ronaldo is the 21st century athlete.
no player in the history of football has his natural athleticism. . , .he's the best player on the planet!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 284
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.