Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] (41815 Views)

Short Story - Catfished! / Ways To Avoid Getting “catfished” (scamed Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Largas:
It is because many women like to pretend to be who they are, because men love and prefer beautiful women, the beauty of women is their selling point so they hype it. Men do this less. Because men believe their beauty is their wealth. A man's wealth is his selling point so he doesn't photoshop himself. He would rather lie to be Dangote's first son and next of kin.
Men go
yup I totally agree wid dis guy!
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by abdulwastecx(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: even if a guy has good personality u and other girls will spit on him if has no ca$h

women definition of nice personality= gift, shopping, unnecessary dates etc all this equals to cash
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by abdulwastecx(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2014
Joavid:

You are right.

It has to do with them fitting in and looking cool and perfect.
its largely society's fault firstly, not all the time though, people have the tendency to copy what their favorite people do, as you might rightly guess, must people's favorite individuals are celebrities who live the 'posh' life...
On the other hand, there are non conformist who don't just see and do, they don't care about society.

you ate on point madam...
it is called the rat race , where the new religion is Hollywood, mtv base, bet etc. The moment we stop buying into ideas from movies, music channels and tv the better for us

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Djboosting: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Yes... she's got a small b***st... but faked the thing... but who cares... took her to this place, b**ged her on the sofa then send her out without clothes on.... stark nakEd... #dealWithHer. #Punishment
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Djboosting: Yes... she's got a small b***st... but faked the thing... but who cares... took her to this place, b**ged her on the sofa then send her out without clothes on.... stark nakEd... #dealWithHer. #Punishment
hmmm really?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Project400: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Project400: cheesy
why r u smiling lol?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Project400: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: why r u smiling lol?
#funny photos ma'am

The number of women involved in 'catfishing' business is overwhelming.
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Project400: #funny photos ma'am

The number of women involved in 'catfishing' business is overwhelming.

yeah its a lot!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Donjay007(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: yeah its a lot!
still my nl crush
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Donjay007: still my nl crush
aww lol
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by lawrenceunaa: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
guys are no longer left out in this undecided

So let's keep deceiving ourselves
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Donjay007(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
marieolae: aww lol
criosly o
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Donjay007: criosly o
thts cute
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Project400: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: yeah its a lot!
smiley
good morning, ma'am
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Project400: smiley
good morning, ma'am
good mrning hw far
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Project400: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: good mrning hw far
Can we get more cat-fished photos? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Project400:
Can we get more cat-fished photos? cheesy

well that's all for noww..until I can do more research
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Project400: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: well that's all for noww..until I can do more research
Alright ma
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 28, 2014
Elantracey:

I've met some catfished guys grin
. . . . . Tracey, hope to meet you soon!
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 28, 2014
deavicky: In fact one photographer snapped me, when he brought the pic I nearly no know myself again. JESUS come and see hansom if for not my dress i for say no be me be that. I just told hime to go bring the original me cos I no want trouble
. . . . O M G! This is sof Funny!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2014
modelmike7: . . . . O M G! This is sof Funny!!!
yes it is
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
modelmike7: . . . . . Tracey, hope to meet you soon!

me too cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Djboosting: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: hmmm really?

Oh yeah, you should have seen her, she was incredible, legs up to her ears, gorgeous. Infact she was a killer, but a lying "man-made" breast...
I challenged her on why she lied about her boob size, instead giving of an excuse, she got just a little bitchy, I had to toss her out of the room into the hall before she tore me to ribbons. But I did remember to toss her dress out after her...

Naked as a jay..
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Djboosting:

Oh yeah, you should have seen her, she was incredible, legs up to her ears, gorgeous. Infact she was a killer, but a lying "man-made" breast...
I challenged her on why she lied about her boob size, instead giving an excuse, she got just a little bitchy, I had to toss her out of the room into the hall before she tore me to ribbons. But I did remember to toss her dress out after her...

Naked as a jay..
wow that's pretty sad

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Djboosting: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: wow that's pretty sad

Sympathizing huh? that's touching... Lol..
I did what needed to be done. I didn't even have her contact/number or something....
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by MrHeff(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2014
I have. Many times. The last one claimed to be David Mark's daughter. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2014
Ahahahahahahaha Nor be
small ooooo....God catch me too one day like that....there is this girl
on my Facebook, she just started sending me messages....you know showing
me gree light....at last we decided to see and she promised to come see
me, it was on sunday she promised to come, i didnt even go to church
because of her....ma mind was just calculating how i'll Bleep her....omo
when this babe come, call me say see where she dey...i con call ham...i
nor even know say the person wey dey opposite me na the girl...because
she too wooo-wooooo....slim con get yeye legs...wear oversize
jean...chai...shame catch me....ma street wey say guys know the kinda
babe i dey pull....when dey great me i dey shun them oooo....imagin we
even enter house self...the babe get body odour con dey sweat like
christmas goat...

well since ma mind don dey there now....i dont have any option than to
Bleep her like that, she con even dey form....omo i just remove her cloth
sharp sharp, wetin dey do you....you nor go focuse....person like me
won manage you self..you nor happy...na so she calm down oooo...i close
eyes Bleep her...gave her transport to move immediately...

That thing make me nor day do online or social network runs again.
CHISOS!ds really cracked mi up..bet,u still bleeped her now,upon all d mouth trashing,ur small man,down south,must be really classless oo!
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2014
its nuh always d case jare,i met my EX online,and we were cordial 4 a while b4 we finally met up#if ahear say dere wasnt any difference,buh twas so preceptible.nt lyk twas d pic dah endeared me to him#we lasted really long tho,5months seemed lyk ages!love is still blind jare
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by marieolae(f): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2014
Annypie:
its nuh always d case jare,i met my EX online,and we were cordial 4 a while b4 we finally met up#if ahear say dere wasnt any difference,buh twas so preceptible.nt lyk twas d pic dah endeared me to him#we lasted really long tho,5months seemed lyk ages!love is still blind jare
hehe aww smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] by weezii(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Atmmachine:
The way our girls bleach themselves you will date your Ex-girlfriend over again not know she was the one you dated earlier..

#Talking from experience grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This got me laughing real hard dude.

You've got a point cos some girls I graduated with, I can't recognise em today...everybody wanna be some kind of celebrity and shitz like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.