Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. (30656 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / 18 Things People who attended UNILAG can completely relate To / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
farellstone: my question to you is;do you love english as a course?.
NO I DON'T!
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/clone.fms/photos/pb.790500827668150.-2207520000.1409314584./812303052154594/?type=1&source=42 plz vote for my friends taiwo and kenny oladunjoye for most popular. Thx your like count

1 Like

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bimfo:

Lool, Mumu.. Them dey use ur Life play Tennis, Na u con be the Umpire.. Olodo..! Otondo! grin

PS: If I upload my pics, Walahi, U will be looking for me about.. Trust me.. grin wink
upload it pls! Bare chested rabbit! Olofofo, uncircumcised bastard!!!!! Ugly buffon.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by tonychristopher: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: I'm final year student of the English Language(B.A). In my 1st year in the university, I was a first class student, bt I drastically dropped to 2.2 in 300level. As I discovered d level at which I dropped, I lost interest in the degree, nw I dnt knw my fate. My plan nw is as soon as I'm done, I'm gonna apply for a 2nd degree nd dis time ntin will stop me frm attaining what I've always desired. Now my dilema is if it's gon be a gud idea for me to start afresh or shld I jst continue onto masters? I really want to make things straight cos the worst result I've eva had is dis present 1.

this dudes are so confused...what makes you think with your so called first class or second degree even tenth degree you will succeed. this is why the book worms end up been employees instead of employers, speaking big grammers.

Dude let me tell you, do a resarch about those that make it in life, they are no book worms but driven by purpose, dont be suprise with the arrays of your degree you will end up workking for peopl like dangote or coscharis.

LIFE ISNT ABOUT HOW MANY DEGREES YOU MAKE BUT ABOUT HOW IMPACT YOU HAVE,.

Tell me degree facebook, dangote, coscharis and many global captian of industries have. and your in english ...what do you need a first class in english for...do you want to speak english more than english...you will end up been either a lecturer or journalist thats all

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: upload it pls! Bare chested rabbit! Olofofo, uncircumcised bastard!!!!! Ugly buffon.

Hahahahaha..

1 Like

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by poik(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Best bet: finish up with this one. If you keep up the pace u might make up and still come out with the 2.2. Then pursue it at masters level. Its not peculiar to you alone. But find out what led to the decline and address it. Emotion and academics are parallel, very parallel.
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by IntroVAT: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: have u eva heard of the word shorthand in social networks?

BS
Even an English student like you should know excessive shorthand is counter productive?
Most of those words need just one vowel to make them complete and easily readable

Intellectual laziness
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm in my 2nd semester 400l, writing my project. not that I'm jst beginning the final year. I know I'm graduating with a 2.2. What I'm actually thinking is if I shld jst continue with my masters of bag another degree.
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hey Op. Forget all the negative stuff people are telling you. You've made some mistakes , there's nothing to be done about it. But you have a choice .
Be courageous, tell yourself that yes, you've messed up BUT you're ready to get up and make up for it to show you're sorry. Be courageous,pick up your books, ignore those who are wicked towards you and prove them wrong by studying harder than you ever have and passing. Believe in yourself or nobody will. You'll be ok.
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm in my 2nd semester 400l, writing my project. not that I'm jst beginning the final year. I know I'm graduating with a 2.2. What I'm actually thinking is if I shld jst continue with my masters of bag another degree......
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bimfo:

Hahahahaha.. Olodo! Ur Life don spoil finish, U still dey Worsen am. Oloriburuku Omo!

Your Mum will be so disapointed where she is now!..

Lemme show U my backSide alone.. Okay, I don vex, I go show U my front view..

U want more, Miss Failure?? undecided
you can imagine, if only I have the chance to meet you, u'll be so sorry. U're so imature
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Kentnickole(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: I'm final year student of the English Language(B.A). In my 1st year in the university, I was a first class student, bt I drastically dropped to 2.2 in 300level. As I discovered d level at which I dropped, I lost interest in the degree, nw I dnt knw my fate. My plan nw is as soon as I'm done, I'm gonna apply for a 2nd degree nd dis time ntin will stop me frm attaining what I've always desired. Now my dilema is if it's gon be a gud idea for me to start afresh or shld I jst continue onto masters? I really want to make things straight cos the worst result I've eva had is dis present 1.

Just follow your heart.
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Go to the nearest MFM, for power must change hands, and pray for God to rest your brain....(A frequent 3 day fasting is highly recommended, until your brain is finally restored/ reset/ cleansed from the lack of seriousness).etc
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: Nairalanders dis isn't the way to approach matters like this. Someone comes up here, shares a problem and then the next thing is insults from different angles. This isn't right, every1 has failed at some point in life. We have made mistakes, me sharing mine here has turned out to be the biggest mistake I've eva done. Once beaten twice shy.

U should know by now that life is full of more idiots than reasonable specimens. They will condemn, crucify, and relegate U. Just ignore them. I should praise U cos U faced the jamb war successfully, U passed through the pains and suffering of a Nigerian student and at the end of the day, U made it through. U ARE NOT DEFEATED my fellow student cos the battle has just started. Fasten Ur seatbelt, begin Ur quest and convert Ur 2 2 to something greater than first class. Cos the labour market demands something greater than a first class in B. A. Eng.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by donigspain(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
komek:
"Him no go still know where the rain stop to dey beat am too". I guess I completed that statement.
Yea bro.
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: you can imagine, if only I have the chance to meet you, u'll be so sorry. U're so imature

Okay, but sorry We cant meet in this Life and the Next undecided

Now, Run along and go and make ur Second Class Upper..
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by nhiyo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Are you studying at Unilag? shocked
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by duni04(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: upload it pls! Bare chested rabbit! Olofofo, uncircumcised bastard!!!!! Ugly buffon.
Buhahahahah! grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kpolli(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2014

Which is?
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Bintu4: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
If I may advise u, I will say focus first on what u re doing n stop what u think is distracting u. Second if u can afford, enrol 4 another course dt is better than d one u re doing. After u ve secured d admission already, then devote 90% to new program, why u use d remaining 10% for current one. It may sound nonsense but believe m, I understood what u re passing 2ru. 4 better advice u can send mail 2 sowunmieasy@yahoo.com
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Woman if ur story is true my advice is u go on with life being a first on paper dose not make u first class up stairs oo so pls go on with life .
its well with you
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by lozanni(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Was your decline caused by too much partying or runs

I am asking the above questions because if you do not discipline yourself and purge yourself of the above negative tendencies, you will still end up with the same poor grades, no matter how many other degrees you pursue.
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by lozanni(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Was your decline caused by too much partying or run-s

I am asking the above questions because if you do not discipline yourself and purge yourself of the above negative tendencies, you will still end up with the same poor grades, no matter how many other degrees you pursue.
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nicepoker(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
She contacted stds. Her market value depreciated. I know the lady very well
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by edoselele: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bigflamie: Bull crap
u already have ur plans why are you asking us?SMH for u!
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: see. U're here to make an opinion nd nt scrutinize me. At least I'm blessed wif such beauty. My beauty givs ppl d impression of me being a bad gal, bt it's far frm it.

Hmmm !

Maybe he is right.

If it looks bad to me from the onset, when I check later, it is actually bad..
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kaboninc(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
lovelyronke20: final year? u are almost done just hurry up and finish simple.
Do you think it sounds lovely as your moniker?
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kaboninc(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Krystalxxx: Hey Op. Forget all the negative stuff people are telling you. You've made some mistakes , there's nothing to be done about it. But you have a choice .
Be courageous, tell yourself that yes, you've messed up BUT you're ready to get up and make up for it to show you're sorry. Be courageous,pick up your books, ignore those who are wicked towards you and prove them wrong by studying harder than you ever have and passing. Believe in yourself or nobody will. You'll be ok.
@ AkitiJackson. In addition there's a word called anonymous. We remain anonymous for a reason. Dust yourself and move up! Complete what you've started. Its worth the struggle.
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kalimera101: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: you can imagine, if only I have the chance to meet you, u'll be so sorry. U're so imature

I sent you a Nairaland message, I'll like to discuss with you because I am in a similar position as you Or just PM me when you see this mention.
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nicepoker: She contacted stds. Her market value depreciated. I know the lady very well
Only God will judge u. I curse the very day u were born, how dare u say such of som1 u do nt kwn? Light will be far away frm you and darkness will be ur bestfrnd. I curse you nd ur future even tho I've neva met u. I curse u!!!
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by funsho75(m): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
u dont hv to be a 1st class student bfor u make it inlife... richest people in d world are not best graduating students, but nw they employ best graduating student.. forget about d past move forward use your brain and u may end up employing your mate that finish with a 1st class and u will b they one to pay him
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Rejoice5000(f): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2014
Distracting spirit get more close to God.and be prayerful too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements / UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University / Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.