Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

FCT VIO To Commence Computerised Vehicle Inspection By September 1, 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT VIO To Commence Computerised Vehicle Inspection By September 1, 2014 (606 Views)

Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP / FG To Commence Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Nationwide / Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCT VIO To Commence Computerised Vehicle Inspection By September 1, 2014 by bugs2: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Vehicle Inspection Office (VIO) is to commence computerised vehicle inspection from September 1, this year.

This information is contained in a flyer made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) by the directorate.

The flyer said that the exercise was in line with the procedure for ascertaining road worthiness of vehicles in the country.

It advised all corporate organisations, associations, unions and individual vehicle owners whose vehicle documents would expire by the end of August to take such vehicles for the physical computerised inspection.

“Private vehicles are to be inspected once a year and commercial vehicles twice a year.

Read Full Story
http://monitor9ja.com/2014/08/fct-vio-commence-computerised-vehicle-inspection-september-1-2014/
Re: FCT VIO To Commence Computerised Vehicle Inspection By September 1, 2014 by RichDad1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ok
Re: FCT VIO To Commence Computerised Vehicle Inspection By September 1, 2014 by talktrue1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
They should start from their own vehicles

1 Like

Re: FCT VIO To Commence Computerised Vehicle Inspection By September 1, 2014 by Nctrice(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
you have an idea in your head and all of a sudden you wake up someday see its Been done by someone else! #Pansive! All the same, its a nice one, I hope they handle the innovation well!
Re: FCT VIO To Commence Computerised Vehicle Inspection By September 1, 2014 by idupaul: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nctrice: you have an idea in your head and all of a sudden you wake up someday see its Been done by someone else! #Pansive! All the same, its a nice one, I hope they handle the innovation well!

I know ur type , you are a born entrepreneur who is always afraid to take that step . If you don't act soon those ideas would stop coming and you will die an average joe!!b
Re: FCT VIO To Commence Computerised Vehicle Inspection By September 1, 2014 by Nctrice(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
idupaul:

I know ur type , you are a born entrepreneur who is always afraid to take that step . If you don't act soon those ideas would stop coming and you will die an average joe!!b
thank you!!! You know, These days I have come to realise that then world is moving even faster than we see it!

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using Your Newspaper To Rubbish My Administration, T.A Orji Warns Kalu / Wukari Town On Fire Again / Modu Sheriff Explodes: I Don’t Know Boko Haram, How Can I Sponsor Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.