Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249038 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
chrisviral:
*Customized Tayo Trademark!
*dey go know
*are they mad or something?
*you get my point?
*AKT AKT AKT boys
*Tayo water
*Medulla oblongata
E plenty

And yet people still think he doesn't deserve the money *Ndi ogbu*
*300 sure votes for Tayo!*
U dey dull ooo
Wen boys don pump 500 remaining 500
U dey talk 300
Upgrade Ur vote abeg
We doin dis for tayo

#teamOBAtayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
olegunner:
Can someone please tell me why shiela dresses lik dis.......so far shez d worst dressed dis season....
I have no idea ....all I can say is that I miss Joan rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Product of green card, I have mouth to talk. You n tayo or Taiwo should go n suck a fat one.

Dwarf from Ghana! Charlie! I have a Ghana-must-go for you, i d i ot !

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
The etisalat stuff is for real o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
ellab:
According to twitter peeps, Etisalat has decided to make voting for Tayo free.

Those with etisalat, text VOTE TAYO to 34350.

make una test am 1st o. I no dey sure of am.

Tried. Worked. Trusted? undecided Er... When I have lil cash in this SIM. I don't trust Etisalat promos.

Thanks, sweetie Ella
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hope Ellah can see a real beauty queen. It's that scruffy Sheila that makes her think she's all that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ewoma45:
The etisalat stuff is for real o

The auditors might just decide to disregard the votes coming from that network, and Poof... It's over.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Miss Universe and others

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

1. Ellah's friendship with Butterphly means nothing as far as the votes are concerned, just like Bimp's beef with Dillish meant nothing to Ethiopia and Namibia. It's all about alliances and how the votes are directed outside, and Sipe stands a better chance of winning votes in Zimbabwe than Ellah does, although that one is still highly unlikely.

2. Macky2 winning the ROA ahead of Tayo that first time also means very little. Munya once won the ROA vote when he was up against Uti and Code... Yes, Uti and Code. It's all about the attention given to the vote by Nigerians at that point in time.

3. Don't be too confident about Ellah's chances in Kenya, as I've seen enough of their voting pattern to know they're just as judgemental as Nigerians when it comes to throwing the female 'sllut' under the bus while the male accomplice goes scot free. Shhit happens. Still, the fact that Tanzania has won the show earlier might also influence their decision, coupled with the fact that Ugandans and Kenyans formed a strong bond that dates back to the days of BBA Amplified; so you might still be right.

4. Yes, Sheillah having the upper hand in South Africa is most likely, and I believe so too. But that's why my post is mere wishful thinking. I made that clear in the post you quoted. wink
As long as you keep your legs closed ,you can flirt to heaven and back ....you won't be s.lut shamed .Don't forget that Kenya has housed some of the most irresponsible women in BBA history.
Tayo is not Uti and I don't think many Nigerians will go out of their way to put up such a legendary battle again,for example you that have stopped voting .Even a common starmeter is difficult for us to win these days.
Zim that voted elikem over Cleo are the ones you term regional?
Nope Zim have showed over the years that they love people that love their reps.
As for the other two points you agreed on,you made a great decision.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chef Tayo

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Miss universe is inlove with Tayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chai! See as these women just turn am to 21 questions for Tayo.

Make dem chop food comot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Diznie(f): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:
Miss universe is inlove with Tayo.
I thought I was the only one,she keeps giving him that 'I like you' kinda smile.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:
That Bradthedunce guy is either Dannyxy or Decanta..

The most mischievous threadmates on here. tongue
oboi, mind your self, you are calling someone a dunce and you are mentioning me in the same sentence, joke or no joke, I no dey joke with you, you no dey among the people I dey joke with, you dey use style chook me yarns every time, I dey overlook am, make you better stay for your lane.

you no fit mention me for shout out, na for nonsense thing you go dey call me, I no even get your time, or the time of this thread for now...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
thanks to everyone that gave me shout outs, God bless you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
nigga, you got a thing for names? undecided
u know a white guy calling a black dude a nigga is an offence
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
My Sheillah, Tayo and MamBea repreSENTING!! Sheillah always there to save the day wink

*singing** Ewa na beans hioo, Cocoa na Chocolate
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

As long as you keep your legs closed ,you can flirt to heaven and back ....you won't be s.lut shamed .Don't forget that Kenya has housed some of the most irresponsible women in BBA history.
Tayo is not Uti and I don't think many Nigerians will go out of their way to put up such a legendary battle again,for example you that have stopped voting .Even a common starmeter is difficult for us to win these days.
Zim that voted elikem over Cleo are the ones you term regional?
Nope Zim have showed over the years that they love people that love their reps.
As for the other two points you agreed on,you made a great decision.

In my last post, I didn't say Zim was "regional". I talked about "alliance".
Cleo said nasty things about Pokello (thanks to the regular crap she was fed by Hakeem), and Zambians also stopped voting for her. The week she was evicted, she had only Zimbabwe and Ghana by her side. Zambia had ditched her for Angelo, if you still remember; so it was only a given that Elikem would beat Cleo in Zimbabwe whenever the two came up (even ignoring his romance with Pokello).
Ellah and Butterphly only have 'friendship'. It means zilch, cuz ain't nothing coming out of it, votes-wise.

Tayo is no Uti, I agree... But Macky2 is no Munya either. His goons are only in Zambia, unlike Munya whose goons and fanatics were scattered all over SADC, including Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Malawi and SA.
Macky2 na KOM-KOM. Just watch and see. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
safarigirl:
Chai! See as these women just turn am to 21 questions for Tayo.

Make dem chop food comot.

You dey fear make him no fall hand shey?? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dannyxy:
oboi, mind your self, you are calling someone a dunce and you are mentioning me in the same sentence, joke or no joke, I no dey joke with you, you no dey among the people I dey joke with, you dey use style chook me yarns every time, I dey overlook am, make you better stay for your lane.

you no fit mention me for shout out, na for nonsense thing you go dey call me, I no even get your time, or the time of this thread for now...

Hold on, you are crying over my joke because I forgot to insert your name in my 1000th page? Eiyaa. Pele. Take heart. I've ordered a 20ft container filled with TISSUE PAPER, do well to cry me a lagoon.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

In my last post, I didn't say Zim was "regional". I talked about "alliance".
Cleo said nasty things about Pokello (thanks to the regular crap she was fed by Hakeem), and Zambians also stopped voting for her. The week she was evicted, she had only Zimbabwe and Ghana by her side. Zambia had ditched her for Angelo, if you still remember; so it was only a given that Elikem would beat Cleo in Zimbabwe whenever the two came up (even ignoring his romance with Pokello).
Ellah and Butterphly only have 'friendship'. It means zilch, cuz ain't nothing coming out of it, votes-wise.

Tayo is no Uti, I agree... But Macky2 is no Munya either. His goons are only in Zambia, unlike Munya whose goons and fanatics were scattered across SADC, including Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Malawi and SA.
Macky2 na KOM-KOM. Just watch and see. grin
Macky 2 is a lot closer to munya than Tayo is to Uti.
He is possibly the strongest Zambian rep in the last four years or so.....But I wouldn't rate Tayo among the top 7 strongest Naija rep .....even Melvin was stronger.
And am very affirmative that more zims will vote Ellah than sipe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
The guests are having such a nice time. ..good job Hmates
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You dey fear make him no fall hand shey?? grin

Fall hand? Na Vladimir Putin or Obama dey the table

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eustachio:

Hold on, you are crying over my joke because I forgot to insert your name in my 1000th page? Eiyaa. Pele. Take heart. I've ordered a 20ft container filled with TISSUE PAPER, do well to cry me a lagoon.
story for the gods, the gods oh, as if say your mentioning go gimme millions, in fact, all that one na your bisno, think anything wey you like, all I know be say make you keep my moniker off your lips,, no mention me for anything, abeg..

I don finish with this matter.

thank you for your cooperation in advance.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

The Nigerian will be evicted this week. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:
If the results play out like like this, then Tayo WILL win Big Brother Africa the following week.
Note: I'm NOT saying this will happen. I'm just saying victory is assured if it does.

Ellah - Uganda, Ghana
Idris - Tanzania, Kenya
JJ - Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia
Tayo - Nigeria, Rwanda, ROA
Sipe - Malawi, Zambia
Trezagah - Mozambique
Goitse - Botswana
Sheillah - 0

Five housemates are evicted, and Sheillah, Goitse, Trezagah, Sipe and Ellah are evicted (Idris beats Ellah as a result of the votes from Samantha fans in SA).
Botswana votes Tayo ahead of Nhlanhla due to the massive Zim rigging machine stealing the SA vote.
Moz votes Tayo.
Uganda gives the middle finger to Idris, and votes M'am Bea.

This is just a wish, of course grin
...But it has a high chance of happening if the results play out as above.

Have this feeling the final result for the winner would be a tie and Naija votes will be the tie breaker...i just hope this BradTheLongThroat guy does not pull any stunt near Tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Macky 2 is a lot closer to munya than Tayo is to Uti.
He is possibly the strongest Zambian rep in the last four years or so.....But I wouldn't rate Tayo among the top 7 strongest Naija rep .....even Melvin was stronger.
And am very affirmative that more zims will vote Ellah than sipe.

Okay, we'll see.
Tayo will motherfhucking destroy Macky2. This I pray, this I hope and this I foresee. wink

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
all4naija:

Dwarf? u need to check the average height of Ghanaians and Nigerians. You will forever be a product of green card.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
aereec:

Fall hand? Na Vladimir Putin or Obama dey the table

The people there are even more important than the hogwashes you mentioned. ..this is Africa!! Who is Obama and Putin?? angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

I have no idea ....all I can say is that I miss Joan rivers.
same here
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dannyxy:
story for the gods, the gods oh, as if say your mentioning go gimme millions, in fact, all that one na your bisno, think anything wey you like, all I know be say make you keep moniker off your lips,, no mention me for anything, abeg..

I don finish with this matter.

thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Good kid (and I don't mean a 'child' ). As usual, when you are spanked and disgraced as a circus clown paraded around the village square, you start singing your vapid Story For The Gods crap. You bore me already.

Next time, don't try to hide your pains under the cloak of "dunce" excuse. You are butthurt because I forgot to include your inconsequential moniker in my post. If you'd reminded me politely like others did, I'd have apologized and included your name; rather you brought your infantile drivel my way. Run along kiddo!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
GHKWAME1:
The Nigerian will be evicted this week. grin
please you people should carry this your nonsense argument somewhere else.

The rest of us agreed to ignore that dude so anyone that wants to make him relevant can gerrout of this thread

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.