Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249302 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
NOw miss BOTswana is inlove wt tayo!!!Are they serious??In their head *tayo's fans*everybody is inlove wt him.Its now becoming annoying for real

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

Okay, we'll see.
Tayo will motherfhucking destroy Macky2. This I pray, this I hope and this I foresee. wink
lol...if Tayo survives this week, Macky2 is finished!

Even Macky2's goons know that in order for him to win, Tayo must not make finals. They fear Tayo more than they do the East Africans hence they're running around campaigning against Tayo this week. They recognise the threat

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Tried. Worked. Trusted? undecided Er... When I have lil cash in this SIM. I don't trust Etisalat promos.

Thanks, sweetie Ella
When I saw this I immediately dashed for my Tab...sent d msg and it worked!!! non stop voting 4baba T grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

Okay, we'll see.
Tayo will motherfhucking destroy Macky2. This I pray, this I hope and this I foresee. wink
Macky2 is not that strong either destroying him ain't that difficult.... But grasping ROA from him will be difficult......
BTW why do I get this feeling you are trying to avoid me?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Have this feeling the final result for the winner would be a tie and Naija votes will be the tie breaker...i just hope this BradTheLongThroat guy does not pull any stunt near Tayo

I STILL have my doubts about such a guy even coming.
The guy strikes me as a bigtime famewhore and attention seeker.
Tweeting from Johannesburg can also be made possible with a South African proxy.
I'm not saying he's not coming. I'm just saying my doubts are still very strong.

Anyway... It's only a few days away. We shall see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
labelledame:
NOw miss BOTswana is inlove wt tayo!!!Are they serious??In their head *tayo's fans*everybody is inlove wt him.Its now becoming annoying for real
lol...you mustn't accept it. But the babe is tripping, last time she called him the Beauty King of the house, now she's giving him googly eyes cheesy

No, not everyone is in love with him, notice we made no mention of the two other women grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Macky2 is not that strong either destroying him ain't that difficult.... But grasping ROA from him will be difficult......
BTW why do I get this feeling you are trying to avoid me?

Huh? Avoid you in what sense? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
This miss universe is very very beautiful.... Looks like an older version of Dillish... Those eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

I STILL have my doubts about such a guy even coming.
The guy strikes me as a bigtime famewhore and attention seeker.
Tweeting from Johannesburg can also be made possible with a South African proxy.
I'm not saying he's not coming. I'm just saying my doubts are still very strong.

Anyway... It's only a few days away. We shall see.
When is he coming?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
safarigirl:
please you people should carry this your nonsense argument somewhere else.

The rest of us agreed to ignore that dude so anyone that wants to make him relevant can gerrout of this thread
Which people are you referring to? Do you see me calling you out when you rant about people you disagree with on twitter? Please spare me that "the rest of us rubbish", do you think I Kow Tow to the likes of you? I beg, use style ignore my posts or gerrout.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

Huh? Avoid you in what sense? undecided
You know what am taking about ....some form of irritated patience.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

When is he coming?

On his Twitter page, he said it's a week before the finale, so I'm just guessing it's Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

On his Twitter page, he said it's a week before the finale, so I'm just guessing it's Sunday.
K
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

The auditors might just decide to disregard the votes coming from that network, and Poof... It's over.
On the contrary am thinking etisalat probably struck a deal with endemol/m-net. Maybe a plan is underway to ensure BabaT wins this at all cost...who knows??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

You know what am taking about ....some form of irritated patience.

I come off as a cold guy on the internet, and it's not even on purpose most of the time.
Sooo, I dunno. I guess it just comes with being an introvert.

Isn't that how you Zodiac enthusiasts class Capricorns? tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

I come off as a cold guy on the internet, and it's not even on purpose most of the time.

if spade is an introvert, then vladimir putin is my younger brother
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
quantumphysics:

I'm really hurt. I thought I was your younger brother.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Whoz tayo talking about that's doing ''high service''
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
quantumphysics:

What? You don't believe me? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Which people are you referring to? Do you see me calling you out when you rant about people you disagree with on twitter? Please spare me that "the rest of us rubbish", do you think I Kow Tow to the likes of you? I beg, use style ignore my posts or gerrout.
mumu....the fact that you're calling out allfornaija makes you a mumu....that's like trading words with a r3tarrd, what does it make you?

Give yourself small respect and ignore that fellow. The rest of us have recognised him for what he is

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

Never would have guessed you were a Capricorn.... I was leaning towards Virgo .So you are domestic by nature?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

What? You don't believe me? grin
naaaaaaaah...... a ladies man like u can never be introvert grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
quantumphysics:

Are you a WWE fan?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Are you a WWE fan?
naaah.... why asking?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
quantumphysics:
naaaaaaaah...... a ladies man like u can never be introvert grin grin
He is not a ladies man....an over suspicious person like him can't be a ladies man....this guy will be reading his girlfriend's text msgs.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
quantumphysics:
naaah.... why asking?
Putin is not a man many people know...he is the Russian president right?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
spade:

You're a Capricorn? No wonder......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Never would have guessed you were a Capricorn.... I was leaning towards Virgo .So you are domestic by nature?

grin see rov btwn you nd spade.

who would have tot....so all that una quarrel na just toasting una dey toast unaself. angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
iphie25:

When I saw this I immediately dashed for my Tab...sent d msg and it worked!!! non stop voting 4baba T grin

Hehehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Safarigirl and GHKWAME1, please no lover's quarrel today. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
Y'all say you want racism to end, but keep promoting it with your endless racist remarks. What does it matter if a white man's services is engaged in a black show? What happened to 'one world'? Like I said, I'm only here cos the organizers want me here. I'll be gone once I fulfil my contract obligations.
Hehehe...oga u. get time brekete...why not impersonate Kim kardashian?? that will get u more attention...mschewww undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
decanta:

Putin is not a man many people know...he is the Russian president right?
lol...why wouldn't many people know Putin? And what does knowing Putin have to do with being a WWE fan?

It's like asking I'd I watch MMA just cuz I repeatedly mention Medvedev

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.