Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,268 members, 7,867,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2271539 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
she didnt make a big deal outta it
she just talked like every other hm has talked
pipl have been talking abt their childhood,
where they lived and where they live now
why r yal making a big deal outta lilian's own??
she might be living in a face me i face u apartment
but at least shes repping us and we need to
respect her....everyone is trying to improve

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
wo1F:
The yeye people wey dey dash forkaddict and njokusboy equal likes are they ones fueling this civil war
To all such persons, know it now; you are the real enemy of Nigeria cheesy
lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 12:00am On Oct 12, 2014
lmao the way girls in bb show their boobs tho is funny AF reza just pulled her towel down with permitias staring and talking to her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2014
You just gotta love small pepper. She just called herself scarface and collected a hi- five from tayo.
If there's any other housemates am gonna vote if 9ja reps aint up for eviction , it would be small pepper and secondly kaycee moore (the guy is just so tallented and has got a great heart)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2014
ninnyanny:

Exactly. I hope those stupid commentators aren't Nigerians. This will be no different than the ish they pulled last year. For all we know, other housemates are lying so what's the reason to accuse Lillian and make Beverly references? Don't they know she works in the industry. She has even worked with people like Majid Michel. These folks should do their homework before trying to run another character into the ground.
E haff tire me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:26am On Oct 12, 2014
please who has the gist of lillian 4 ministers and 300k, its on twitter biko who get gist make he tell me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:29am On Oct 12, 2014
suze:

I don't think shes lying that her house is adjacent dbanj's. But what matters is which kain house she dey stay? thats d koko.

I know the street Dbanj leaves in lekki phase 1, there are all sorts of houses including one room apartments in lekki phase 1 including that same street where d banj leaves. There are also pako face me I face you houses @ the market area in this same lekki phase 1.

ppl wey dey stay for that kain house can also claim, I stay in the same estate as dbanj. Theres no need for her to make a big deal out of it abeg.
the type of house does not matter. Trust is she lives there period!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:40am On Oct 12, 2014
ninnyanny:
why would anyone even mention the type of apartment she 'might' be living in into this? Does it even make sense? Please free the girl abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 12:45am On Oct 12, 2014
People can like to leave our rep and let them play the game the way it suits them. They talk we complain, they no talk we do the same. I understand you can never please over 150 million people. Everyone has an opinion. We can never know how it feels to be locked in there for 63 days. Its so easy to sit here and critisize. We could call them out ones in a yl if you are not satisfied with the way they conduct theirself but whining all day long is just unneccessary.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dinzelflash(m): 12:55am On Oct 12, 2014
veralynx:
Ohlala.....bba fans b lyk"fork super eagles na today dem turn to super chickens,na extravagance sure pass".team super eagles b lyk"patriotic citizen of naija,na football sure pass.fork immoral and indecent shows".
ok,were u trying to be funny? I don't think it worked out well tho
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 1:03am On Oct 12, 2014
Esther Akankwasa was married to a german guy for a year. They are seperated now His name is Nico damminger. Her seperation story get as hin be you can google it.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fynegurl: 1:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Seriously hope Esther is not going to be a trap for Tayo judging by her man-hunting history. That girl has really suffered and the media didn't spare her at all. I love her though
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 2:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Frankie and his baby

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:58am On Oct 12, 2014
...so according to you...married people are boring... Oya clap for yourself undecided
ninnyanny:
Now i knw part of the reasons why dis season is
freaking boring...with bunch of married pipl
in the house tryin to keep it real there wud never
be an intriguing moment.
Trezagha (married)
richard (divorced)
Alusa (married)
Sabina (has two kids)
Samanth (2 kids)
kaycee (2kids)
Tayo (almost a father) .....n d list goes on

Now tell me what to expect frm papas and mamas?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 4:13am On Oct 12, 2014
wo1F:
The yeye people wey dey dash forkaddict and njokusboy equal likes are they ones fueling this civil war
To all such persons, know it now; you are the real enemy of Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 5:52am On Oct 12, 2014
So ata wewe don marry before. Oga gan ni o. Tayo gal get belle. Alusa get three pikin, trezeget is married. Frankie too, e don marry, butterfly get two children, samantha was once married with two kids. I'm sure ma bea sef go don born pikin. Young single peeps don finish to use ni abi na wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Akshow:
So ata wewe don marry before. Oga gan ni o. Tayo gal get belle. Alusa get three pikin, trezeget is married. Frankie too, e don marry, butterfly get two children, samantha was once married with two kids. I'm sure ma bea sef go don born pikin. Young single peeps don finish to use ni abi na wetin?

LMAO! grin grin grin
So Samantha has kids? Or is it Sabina from Kenya that is a divorcee with two children (one being an infant undecided)
Na waaa for these peeps.

And I wouldn't have thought that Frankie's wife is a white (non-black) woman. Interesting.

Although I am impressed with our reps this year, overall these housemates aren't as interesting. 50% are a complete bore.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2014
Esther's ex husband looks like he is old enough to be her father. But the guy is probably loaded. tongue

[img]http://news.ugo.co.ug/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/zungub1.jpg[/img]

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 7:01am On Oct 12, 2014
shocked ha! This is not the Ochon I use to know o. Chai! Ochon biko ignore some peepz o. Pls,don't let anyone piss u off my friend. We had a great time last year.
ochon:

1 Just cos this is internet, doesn't mean you have to emit your stupidity rays. Take your madness and xenophobic hate for Nigerians, to the kids' section. If I was a mod, I'd have banned your IP, you nuisance!!

2. Hit a nerve? Xenophobia-filled Nigga, puhllleeeeaaazee!! You can't hit your pathetic hate-for-Nigerians life back to shape, talk more of me. You think way high of yourself. You are nobody!!

3. You are like that obstinate and stubborn sore, that just wouldn't heal, so It's hard to ignore your stupidity. If you want to be ignored, take your àss off this thread, xenophobic nigga.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2014
Una don hear the latest? Twitter was alive to see Sipe,Rest, Arthur, Ellah, JJ and wait for it....IDRIS gossiping about Tayo. IDRIS even said Tayo has a small Brain, abeg wetin Tayo do these housemates?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2014
safarigirl:
Una don hear the latest? Twitter was alive to see Sipe,Rest, Arthur, Ellah, JJ and wait for it....IDRIS gossiping about Tayo. IDRIS even said Tayo has a small Brain, abeg wetin Tayo do these housemates?
Idris too? shocked Wow!

I'm starting to think Lilian would go farther in the game than Tayo. Many may be defending his actions and 'fights' here with 'he's just being real', 'he's telling them his mind', 'he doesn't take bullsh1t', hmmm, other countries may not see it like that ooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2014
THEAMAKA:

LMAO! grin grin grin
So Samantha has kids? Or is it Sabina from Kenya that is a divorcee with two children (one being an infant undecided)
Na waaa for these peeps.

And I wouldn't have thought that Frankie's wife is a white (non-black) woman. Interesting.

Although I am impressed with our reps this year, overall these housemates aren't as interesting. 50% are a complete bore.

I taya o. Lol. Yeah frankie's baby is "coloured"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2014
tunbebes:
shocked ha! This is not the Ochon I use to know o. Chai! Ochon biko ignore some peepz o. Pls,don't let anyone piss u off my friend. We had a great time last year.

Thanks Tunbaby. embarassed That post was in the "spur of the moment." It's all in the past, me and Kgr28 are now cool. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
please who has the gist of lillian 4 ministers and 300k, its on twitter biko who get gist make he tell me.

she said she can make the 300k grand prize if she dates\sleeps with 4ministers in naija. I for one just chuckled and didn't take her serious. I don't know why lilian doesn't get spared on that twitter though. She wasn't the only one talking shyte out of the 4 noisemakers last night. But her own statements get screened and blown out of proportion.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2014
sholay2011:

Idris too? shocked Wow!

I'm starting to think Lilian would go farther in the game than Tayo. Many may be defending his actions and 'fights' here with 'he's just being real', 'he's telling them his mind', 'he doesn't take bullsh1t', hmmm, other countries may not see it like that ooo.
I've already said it. Tayo is the Realest dude in that house, but as we know, the world absolutely HATES real people.

It would be better if he saved his opinion of other housemates for gossip seSsions at midnight when the world is asleep. If being himself is wrong then in the words of Tayo "if Africa wants fake people they can take him out"....we know how fake this show requires people to be especially Nigerians.

Keagan was far worse than Tayo so if other countries complain about an entertaining Tayo- the same people that voted the Neanderthal who only had to curse and straff Talia to win, then all of Africa is filled with xenophobic hypocrites

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2014
The problem I see is cultural differences. What may seem culturally acceptable in the nigerian context may be interpreted otherwise in another culture. For instance Tayo speaking his mind in the nigerian context may seem harmless or him being real however other cultures may interpret his speaking his mind as offensive, rude,brash n unacceptable.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2014
ninnyanny:
Now i knw part of the reasons why dis season is
freaking boring...with bunch of married pipl
in the house tryin to keep it real there wud never
be an intriguing moment.
Trezagha (married)
richard (divorced)
Alusa (married)
Sabina (has two kids)
Samanth (2 kids)
kaycee (2kids)
Tayo (almost a father) .....n d list goes on

Now tell me what to expect frm papas and mamas?

Who's Richard again??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Besto(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Eyin guyz...havent seen shower hour on thz bba hotshot...are they 2 channels on dstv for it....like 1 shows xplicit...n the oda shows censored....abi na just my own dstv.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2014
safarigirl:
I've already said it. Tayo is the Realest dude in that house, but as we know, the world absolutely HATES real people.

It would be better if he saved his opinion of other housemates for gossip seSsions at midnight when the world is asleep. If being himself is wrong then in the words of Tayo "if Africa wants fake people they can take him out"....we know how fake this show requires people to be especially Nigerians.

Keagan was far worse than Tayo so if other countries complain about an entertaining Tayo- the same people that voted the Neanderthal who only had to curse and straff Talia to win, then all of Africa is filled with xenophobic hypocrites

No mind people jare. If them ride am e keep quiet, them go say he mumu, e de behave like melvin. Abeg make dem free d boy joor.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Jesusculture:
The problem I see is cultural differences. What may seem culturally acceptable in the nigerian context may be interpreted otherwise in another culture. For instance Tayo speaking his mind in the nigerian context may seem harmless or him being real however other cultures may interpret his speaking his mind as offensive, rude,brash n unacceptable.
this might hold true...if only the same people that find Tayo offensive hadn't tagged Keagan's cursing 'cool' it would have made so much more sense

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2014
Its funny how people use others bad behaviour to justify certain actions. At the end of the day Africa decides who stays or leaves
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2014
thandii1:

she said she can make the 300k grand prize if she dates\sleeps with 4ministers in naija. I for one just chuckled and didn't take her serious. I don't know why lilian doesn't get spared on that twitter though. She wasn't the only one talking shyte out of the 4 noisemakers last night. But her own statements get screened and blown out of proportion.

Thanks a lot, well its not a fair world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.