Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269254 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mfemi53(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2014
I still think tayo is cool tho.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2014
Idris was right. Tayo's *brain is very small* just like he said. Thats why he becomes aggressive . Its a defence mechanism
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ogaprime(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Hey guys help me out, don't let me miss out in the fun you guys are sharing...how can I view BBA on dstv, I have been watching the previous seasons on the same decoder. I used to send my smart card number to one particular phone number all this while but this time around its like the number is dead and I tried using the short number "30333" and have been charged and the thing is not showing...pleeeease, help me out!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2014
Pls guys help me out here, can I watch bba on nokia n96 I used it last year bt I don't seem 2 find d channel.

Really need a reply
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2014
Sorry cnt be of help, I'm sure some folks will help u out on this. Happp sunday y'all God bless
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2014
safarigirl:
Una don hear the latest? Twitter was alive to see Sipe,Rest, Arthur, Ellah, JJ and wait for it....IDRIS gossiping about Tayo. IDRIS even said Tayo has a small Brain, abeg wetin Tayo do these housemates?
I think I have an idea why Idris is pained. I may be wrong though.

Before the task yesterday, I tuned in and saw Tayo kinda breathing heavily in the room. I remember asking myself wetin dey do this one? I didnt watch the Nhanla incident, so now it makes sense. The altercation just happened before I tuned in.

He was restless and kept doing push ups. Kc moore was in the room too. Idris came in and asked Tayo something about the task I couldn't hear. T now said to him----- Why are you asking me(or dont ask me) ..You guys have drawn the battleline . For now its war but after the task we can all come ******(forgot the exact word but it can be replaced with come together, unite e..t..c

Idris tried to fake a laugh but looked embarrassed. I saw his face...
He didnt say anything, he just smile that im smile abi na laff sef then turned to kc moore , talked a little and left.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2014
soloqy:
Shey una no dey learn? Other countries hate us and wouldnt want us winning and you are sharing the remaining votes you have for others?

IF any other, then Esther...

But its none of my business.......

You claim Other countries hate us but you don't mind insulting and belittling our reps for them. First it was lilian, you claim it is a waste of time voting her and now it is tayo who has a small brain because of an argument. Where exactly do you stand? Its one thing calling them out when they 'misbehave' but insulting them unnecessarily is just uncalled for.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Besto:
Eyin guyz...havent seen shower hour on thz bba hotshot...are they 2 channels on dstv for it....like 1 shows xplicit...n the oda shows censored....abi na just my own dstv.
There's no shower hour on dstv. You have to subscribe online to have that access. The housemates this year seem to be free-er and ready to expose their talent unlike the previous one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2014
thandii1:

You claim Other countries hate us but you don't mind insulting and belittling our reps for them. First it was lilian, you claim it is a waste of time voting her and now it is tayo who has a small brain because of an argument. Where exactly do you stand? Its one thing calling them out when they 'misbehave' but insulting them just makes you the one without brain.

First of all, I still will vote them. Secondly, Idris said it and I agree with him after watching Tayo. I will still vote my reps but the truth stares us in the face. No where did I say I will vote Idris or any other.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2014
About the nlahnla and tayo fight. Tayo was trying to talk his groupmates, sam and one other person in the room into apologising to the other team over the choice of pick of the HOH, because he wouldn't want africa to be sentimental in their voting(a very unnecessary idea). He said he intends to put in his 100% in the task and would not want a situation where his team would win and tongues will start wagging that its because hoh chose the most talented people or sth of that nature. Nlanla interrupted by saying tayo was patronising africa and they(teamB) do not need their apology. Tayo retorted by saying he wasn't talking to him and that nlanla can also not speak for his team. They kept on dragging it and nlanla said tayo was being too emotional and that statement made tayo more aggressive and queried to know how he was being emotional. Macky, luis and co came to pull nlanla away , while sam and butterfly tried to pacify tayo. Tayo then further added that he didn't give a fucck about nlanla and was not in any way patronising africa and bla bla.

I personally do not like it when tayo says he doesn't give a Bleep about these housemates. It is a game and whether he likes it or not, interpersonal relationship with majority of the hms is important. Of course he doesn't have to be friends with everyone, but should try not to step on too many toes especially at this early stage. There are better ways to handle disagreements than making unguarded utterances. That being said, I still got nothing but love for my home boy.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by unikazzy(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2014
shower hour

http://hiphopnaija.com/2014/10/video-bba-sheila-tayo-
miras-bathing-without-clothes-together/
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2014
Are they going to air this online ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2014
soloqy:

First of all, I still will vote them. Secondly, Idris said it and I agree with him after watching Tayo. I will still vote my reps but the truth stares us in the face. No where did I say I will vote Idris or any other.

I'm sorry, accepting tayo has small brains is no truth staring at me. But whatever rocks your boat, and I take back the last part of my previous post.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2014
Akshow:
So ata wewe don marry before. Oga gan ni o. Tayo gal get belle. Alusa get three pikin, trezeget is married. Frankie too, e don marry, butterfly get two children, samantha was once married with two kids. I'm sure ma bea sef go don born pikin. Young single peeps don finish to use ni abi na wetin?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2014
thandii1:

she said she can make the 300k grand prize if she dates\sleeps with 4ministers in naija. I for one just chuckled and didn't take her serious. I don't know why lilian doesn't get spared on that twitter though. She wasn't the only one talking shyte out of the 4 noisemakers last night. But her own statements get screened and blown out of proportion.

It's just plain ol' sexism!! The females are usually hung out to dry in this show.

Earlier on, on this thread, Luis and Mira slept together, Mira is called a slĂșt, while Luis is left unharmed. SMH.

If na guy talk that thing Lilian said, nobody go make fuss about it. Hypocrites!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2014
It's Phyno and Olamide performins in the live show today, they should sing Ghostmode for Tayo' haters

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
ogaprime:
Hey guys help me out, don't let me miss out in the fun you guys are sharing...how can I view BBA on dstv, I have been watching the previous seasons on the same decoder. I used to send my smart card number to one particular phone number all this while but this time around its like the number is dead and I tried using the short number "30333" and have been charged and the thing is not showing...pleeeease, help me out!!!
if you're on twitter. You can tweet your smart card number to @DstvNG and ask them to activate channel 198 for you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sheillah's butt deserves to be bitten regularly smiley
[img]http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1279082592656.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
thandii1:

I'm sorry, accepting tayo has small brains is no truth staring at me. But whatever rocks your boat, and I take back the last part of my previous post.

That is why he becomes aggressive and confrontational. If he is able to reason things out calmly, he wouldnt have to shout and fight all the time. How many housemates now?

If not that Laveda, kept quiet just now, there would have been another shouting match.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
TAYO COMING HOME SOON...he's so bad mouthed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
someone really needs to use his Google, to know the different temperaments of people..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tayo to Laveda : You are fucking pathetic, fucking mad becos am sitting next to you you are opportuned to talk to me, Are you fucking crazy?You are fucking fake. All this to a calm Laveda not saying anything to him . And someone here calls me out for agreeing with all the housemates apart from Esther that Tayo has a small brain? Show me where the brain is

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tayo again! Is this really his strategy? Dabbling into every uneccessary argument and quarrel. Now am beginning to hate this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
soloqy:
Tayo to Laveda : You are fucking pathetic, fucking mad becos am sitting next to you you are opportuned to talk to me, Are you fucking crazy?You are fucking fake. All this to a calm Laveda not saying anything to him . And someone here calls me out for agreeing with all the housemates apart from Esther that Tayo has a small brain? Show me where the brain is

Am beginning to reason with ya'll....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
So it is safe to say that tayo is Uti 2.0,i love the dude he gives drama and i love drama.
The least they can do is to keep nominating him till he leaves the house,i just wish he came last year to the chase,he would have given oneal hbp.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Anybody knws if bba hotshot iz showin
on nokia n96

Pls reply
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
sophiangel:
So it is safe to say that tayo is Uti 2.0,i love the dude he gives drama and i love drama.
The least they can do is to keep nominating him till he leaves the house,i just wish he came last year to the chase,he would have given oneal hbp.

Uti argued with sense and could actually engage people in intelligent discourse. This one is a tout. Uti didnt go off on everyone randomly. Uti confronted those that confronted him. This person attacks everyone even people who are reaching out to him. It S'ucks

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
when is the eviction showdown? What time in nigeria?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
soloqy:
if tayo said dat seriously,then hez bleeping crazy too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ogaprime(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
safarigirl:
if you're on twitter. You can tweet your smart card number to @DstvNG and ask them to activate channel 198 for you

Ok thanks, but am not on tweeter and I have also checked out their facebook page, couldn't send them a message
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tayo needs an anger management class. His inability to be civil with people n hs quick temper lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
soloqy:

Uti argued with sense and could actually engage people in intelligent discourse. This one is a tout. Uti didnt go off on everyone randomly. Uti confronted those that confronted him. This person attacks everyone even people who are reaching out to him. It S'ucks
Laveda,spoke to him rudely and he has a quick temper so he replied the only way he knows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.