Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,501 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2260072 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kaiii... I'm missing out ooo cry cry... No light, n the fuel just finished...

Btw, pls, what time is 2day's eviction show? Thanks in advance...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Zellie:
I think sophiangel's version of the story is authentic, its more convincing. Lavenda was rude, that's why he went off on her like that

Oh well, it wont be too long before he goes off on someone else. Lets see how rude the person would be then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Why didn't the girl just accept the sorry and move on, she asked for it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
aderonila18:
Why didn't the girl just accept the sorry and move on, she asked for it

You guys are mixing it up. Its not as if he said sorry and she didnt accept then he went off on her. Thats not it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=ninnyanny post=2706627Afridnt make a big deal outta it
she just talked like every other hm has talked
pipl have been talking abt their childhood,
where they lived and where they live now
why r yal making a big deal outta lilian's own??
she might be living in a face me i face u apartment
but at least shes repping us and we need to
respect her....everyone is trying to improve[/quote]But she obviously lied when she said her policewoman mum was sent on peace keepin to an African country. Police officers don't go on peace keeping in a foreign country
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
clefstone:
But she obviously lied when she said her policewoman mum was sent on peace keepin to an African country. Police officers don't go on peace keeping in a foreign country

Someone said some Mopols go. I cant confirm yet so she may be right
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Onge(f): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
I realy like Tayo and i know he is opinionated but some people wont see it like that, i'm just worried that he doesn't get disqualified like Nando last year because some people misunderstand him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin grin
soloqy:
After all is said and done, Tayo doesnt annoy me as much as the midget JJ
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nlanla-Esther i want to knw abt ur marriage
Esther-there's nothing to know,It's the shortest marriage in the history of Uganda.

Lwkmd,Atawewe!!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tsmilez:
Esther-there's nothing to know,It's the shortest marriage in the history of Uganda.

Lwkmd,Atawewe!!!
lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
I don’t get it how peeps keep saying Tayo is real by yelling f..k word all around. If that’s how he does it in real world outside BB, then trust the dude is not okay. People who don’t give much fork about others, don’t go around yelling the words at others, you only notice it in their actions. Whenever I see Tayo screaming about those words, I say to myself, he only wants to be heard, and taken as someone who doesn’t give a fork, it is not for real. If Tayo continues like this Africa will do him disservice to keep him in the house for long, because at the end he may turn into a lonely and combatant Oneal. I really like people who court controversy, but if you don’t have the intelligence of Uti to handle it, Tayo don’t go that way. He is fast becoming the Balotelli of BB, who believes he can behave anyhow because of some perceived ‘I’m top of the world’ feeling inside him.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tsmilez:

Lwkmd,Atawewe!!!

That smally is fun to watch ahswear grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
StateOfMind:
^^Why is no one mentioning the guy in question though? How many women have been disrespected by tayo in the house to have warranted such a statement from the angel of a guy.

I wonder oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Aitee1:

That smally is fun to watch ahswear grin grin

I dey tell you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
The way the camera be focusing on some housemates I think it fair

To bid them farewell already grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
soloqy:

My cousin's family friend went to sudan for peace keeping, she is not even a mopol,just the normal police
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
soloqy:

At least you dont deny or argue that he said them unlike the patriotic people here. She probably deserved it but am with you on the issue that its unnecessary altercations and we are only day 7. Uti built aliances in the house. This man will stand alone by day 14 because even Esther will feel his attack soon

It's not about patriotism but truth. Why do u keep sticking to lies. Tayo said those things to a MALE housemate who interjected in his argument wit Laveda. d MALE HM said Tayo was disrespecting a woman & Tayo said he should swear if he too had never had an argument wit a woman & dat painting him black b4 Africa as a strategy will not keep him in d house. Pls be fair. It's not about patriotism but fairness. Laveda said things, d male HM said things, Tayo said things. Those things u posted were said to d male HM.
Why make arguing wit someone synonymous wit disrespect. d male HM deserved every word Tayo said. If two people ar having an argument & rather than settle them he tried to inflame tensions then he should shut his smelling mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by timmituyi: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
She is not only madd....she don kolo + craze join sef. Tayo weldone jare

Sugahylz:

Oga e be like u dey give us half n half story. So tayo actually told her sorry and she went on to say she doesn't care if he's sorry or not Seriously? is she mad? Who the f$uck does she think she is?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by proxee7: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
@toyinDipo I 99.9% agree wt u.
Tayo still appears 2 b our best bet of winning it n rily gvs Africa sumtn 2 chat abt, bt d longer he goes on these hyper tiffs d quicker he wud lose d req country coverage nec 2 win.
Uti stil had most of d gals on his side n chose his battles. Tayo nids 2 let sum stuff slide; WE ARE WHO WE ARE, BT WE CAN IMPROVE.
I THINK Balance z d word. If melvin was 2 docile, it doesn't justify Tayo's outbursts. Nonetheless, we still luv him

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Aitee1:
The way the camera be focusing on some housemates I think it fair

To bid them farewell already grin
Pls, when is the eviction show showing today?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
wildchild1:

My cousin's family friend went to sudan for peace keeping, she is not even a mopol,just the normal police
my bad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
proxee7:
@toyinDipo I 99.9% agree wt u.
Tayo still appears 2 b our best bet of winning it n rily gvs Africa sumtn 2 chat abt, bt d longer he goes on these hyper tiffs d quicker he wud lose d req country coverage nec 2 win.
Uti stil had most of d gals on his side n chose his battles. Tayo nids 2 let sum stuff slide; WE ARE WHO WE ARE, BT WE CAN IMPROVE.
I THINK Balance z d word. If melvin was 2 docile, it doesn't justify Tayo's outbursts. Nonetheless, we still luv him

True bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lillian asking Sheilla some good questions. ..you go girl. She is want or She is not want tongue . Stop crying over the Mira/ KlarrKlarr kiss if you feel nada for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
datribune:

It's not about patriotism but truth. Why do u keep sticking to lies. Tayo said those things to a MALE housemate who interjected in his argument wit Laveda. d MALE HM said Tayo was disrespecting a woman & Tayo said he should swear if he too had never had an argument wit a woman & dat painting him black b4 Africa as a strategy will not keep him in d house. Pls be fair. It's not about patriotism but fairness. Laveda said things, d male HM said things, Tayo said things. Those things u posted were said to d male HM.
Why make arguing wit someone synonymous wit disrespect. d male HM deserved every word Tayo said. If two people ar having an argument & rather than settle them he tried to inflame tensions then he should shut his smelling mouth.

Iseeeee. ..people should stop posting one sided arguments

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lwkmd.

Who nyash camera man just show wella for bathroom so?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Waiting 4 d live eviction show.....who is going??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
When everyone starts defending a particular rep like ya'll are doing here... it's a clear indication that something is seriously wrong with that rep...
As you guys are defending tayo with energy, same way he is being criticized by everybody else that is not Nigerian....
Only members of the same household defend each other when one goes scouting for trouble... In other words, very soon, Tayo would have no allies at alll..

Naso una go hear iyke: Tayo, your hotshot ends here, you have only 30 seconds to exit the big brother house...

E go shock una...

If anyone here has a way of contacting that dude and asking him to behave himself, you better do so.. what you guys are doing on this forum is giving "hopeful talk"..
" If everyone says you are a winch, it means there a few things wrong with you"

Dat Tayo was right in all his squabbles while everyone else was wrong is a big lie and we all know it....

Watch dis space....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Pls, when is the eviction show showing today?

It should be 7pm dear like last season not too sure

But will be sitted infront of ma screen from 6pm
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
smollett:
When everyone starts defending a particular rep like ya'll are doing here... it's a clear indication that something is seriously wrong with that rep...
As you guys are defending tayo with energy, same way he is being criticized by everybody else that is not Nigerian....
Only members of the same household defend each other when one goes scouting for trouble... In other words, very soon, Tayo would have no allies at alll..

Naso una go hear iyke: Tayo, your hotshot ends here, you have only 30 seconds to exit the big brother house...

E go shock una...

If anyone here has a way of contacting that dude and asking him to behave himself, you better do so.. what you guys are doing on this forum is giving "hopeful talk"..
" If everyone says you are a winch, it means there a few things wrong with you"

Dat Tayo was right in all his squabbles while everyone else was wrong is a big lie and we all know it....

Watch dis space....

Never mind. The song is this person was rude to him, that person was rude to him. Is he an Oracle in a shrine?

Its just a matter of few hours lets just see how rude the next person will be to him before he goes off bleeping and bleeping again.

Its always every other person's fault not ours

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Na wa o.

What just just happened? Haba shiella. That was a joke na.

Tayo no mind her abeg. Rubbish. Some of these housemates can be overly dramatic atimes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by marvelos: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
soloqy:

Yeah you can confirm too Police officers don go for peace keeping in a foreign country,check out this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1053174/140-nigeria-police-officers-arrive#12244988
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sheillah don throw food on top Tayo now nobody go vomit. ..all he said was "let me talk some sense into you" concerning the KlarrKlarr issue naim she provoke.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.