Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2271728 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Aitee1:

It should be 7pm dear like last season not too sure

But will be sitted infront of ma screen from 6pm
Finally, some1 answered me... God bless... #saving my last fuel 4 d eviction tonight...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Onge(f): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Its nice to see Lillian, Nhlanhla, Small pepe, Tayo and Sheila chatting as much as they fight sometimes but you can see they have pure hearts bcz they are able to look past their past misunderstandings in Lillian's voice 'we are brother and sister' #Africa unite

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Sheillah don throw food on top Tayo now nobody go vomit. ..all he said was "let me talk some sense into you" concerning the KlarrKlarr issue naim she provoke.
No. Nobody go see am nah.

He just smiled and said lemme talk sense into this woman na im she burst out. The thing shock me sha.

He was calm. Shebi no be she dey laugh at im jokes now?

These housemates sef get their own for body.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
rain no allow me watch this tin ooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Shiela feels at ome when shez wif tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
una no go talk now, Sheila don throw food on top tayo, the guy no say anything, them refuse to give am food, him go carry juice,him no talk, na when him talk, una go dey blow out of proportion..

I wonder many people dem go throw food at wey dem no go react?, the guy no react now, him keep quiet

make we dey watch

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ksslib:

No. Nobody go see am nah.

He just smiled and said lemme talk sense into this woman na im she burst out. The thing shock me sha.

He was calm. Shebi no be she dey laugh at im jokes now?

These housemates sef get their own for body.

I feel she thinks Tayo shouldn't be advocating for KlarrKlarr. ..you know she likes Tayo. It's like " see person wey I dey like dey come settle mara with me and another dude"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
///
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tayo-big broda am begging u o,i knw u r hearing me whereva u are,erosion wud nt cari 4 child away,GIVE ME MY CLOTHES....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I feel she thinks Tayo shouldn't be advocating for KlarrKlarr. ..you know she likes Tayo. It's like " see person wey I dey like dey come settle mara with me and another dude"
She no even allow am start talk sef.

You are right. She just apologised now that shes sorry. In her words----- I am use to you having my back and you caught me in a bad mood.

Cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tayo you say you no go dress for eviction night shebi. Cos you no dey go anywhere.

Ask Nando. Na short nicker and singlet he take unexpectedly land Tanzania that night.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
So much to yarn about today.

Samantha is not finding it funny that some housemates are trying to suggest something is going btw her and JJ when its not true. In her words----- Africa will think iam a witch.

No swerry. Rejecting an old gossiping bald midget doesnt make you a witch. Its part of what makes us human.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ksslib:
So much to yarn about today.

Samantha is not finding it funny that some housemates are trying to suggest something is going btw her and JJ when its not true. In her words----- Africa will think iam a witch.

No swerry. Rejecting an old gossiping bald midget doesnt make you a witch. Its part of what makes us human.
Lillian even told her that Africa will be saying no no to a JJ-Samantha relationship.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
After todays eviction, the true identity of the housemates would be revealed.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dospix:
Lillian even told her that Africa will be saying no no to a JJ-Samantha relationship.
Yap. Leelee always made that clear.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Oh, and in case you're wondering, here's Esther's Twitter handle:
http://www.twitter.com/esthercuttie

You're welcome wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hustleranthem(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hi peeps..y'all shud keep me posted tanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Biggie just addressed them.

Nominations is this night.

The winners of the xtravaganza task ll be revealed this night at the eviction show.

Hoh task is tomorrow.

The new HOH will be immune from any nominations he or she gets this night. And as usual, will have the power to remove and replace one housemate from/to the chopping board.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Eviction on my mind... only two are going home today...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hustleranthem(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nice..I'll b back later. So who is d most sexiest gyal in d house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maureensylvia(f): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bikonu ndi banyi make una dey post d pix abeg cos some people dey come to check update while dem no get television, people like..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
hustleranthem:
I tink ts Mira
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ksslib:

The winners of the xtravaganza task ll be revealed this night at the eviction show.

Hoh task is tomorrow.

The new HOH will be immune from any nominations he or she gets this night. And as usual, will have the power to remove and replace one housemate from/to the chopping board.

In addition to the above, the new HOH reserves the right to place anyone on the chopping block.
That's right, including members of the 'immune' group.
This should be interesting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
hustleranthem:

Definitely Sheillah.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hustleranthem(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hmm..is Sheila d gyal wit d round butt?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hustleranthem(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
maureensylvia:
Bikonu ndi banyi make una dey post d pix abeg cos some people dey come to check update while dem no get television, people like..
I concur..people like me,I no get tv
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin
Dospix:
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nhlanhla trying to talk his way out of the ditch he found himself in the night he kissed Mira.
Sheillah appears to still have that chip on her shoulder, and Nhlanhla has been put in the tight corner. She has let go of all inhibitions, and has voiced her disapproval of the incident, as well as her disgust at Nhlanhla's excuse - "going with the flow".
From the much I could pick up from his conversation with Luis, he was merely using Sheilla to entertain himself and Africa.

Real classy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Eyah. ..Sabina dey solve BBA math , wetin she dey use! Bodmas or Almighty Formula grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Psychedelia:

In addition to the above, the new HOH reserves the right to place anyone on the chopping block.
That's right, including members of the 'immune' group.
This should be interesting.
Correct. But Its giving me mixed feelings though.

Where's the rest of mind and a sense of security that comes with winning xtravaganzas if the HOH can still put you from the winning on the chopping block? It defeats the purpose of the whole xtravangaza thing in the first place.

I aint feeling this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ksslib:

Hoh task is tomorrow.

Nominations dey sef..... Tayo own don finish be dat...

Macky, Frankie, JJ, Ella, Arthur, Idris, kay c, nhlanla,.... to name a few....

Dat na 8 already... chai, our own don finish undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Eyah. ..Sabina dey solve BBA math , wetin she dey use! Bodmas or Almighty Formula grin grin
The girl na real mathematician. She obviously didn't come to the house for play...she needs the money badly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.