Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2260591 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lillian Afegbai. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
9 days to go.i cnt wait.Btw,i think lilian is hot and beautiful and she is my namesake.i wish her all d best of luck.Teamnaija for life.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dannyxy: see her feeling like a bad-ass grin , i have no problem with it, you sounded like one, so I felt the need to ask. not all tomboys are lesbos, they just like boy things, I know many sexy, goodlooking tomboys,
tomboys like sports, and I love ladies that like sport ( most especially football). you like football?

I'm not an all round sports fan. I did judo & boxing back in my teens. With soccer, I just like the competitive spirit of the world cup & when Asamoah is playing grin

I also shoot a mean dice lol. I consider THAT a sport grin Fun gambling with the guys.

LOL, I'm glad you get tomboys. We are often misunderstood for lesbos. I don't even get along with girls. I find them petty. Guys are more fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: Samantha is from SA, you should really keep up with names of your compatriots at least.

Abeg my fellow Naija people, I have come to the conclusion that our rep is a dude names Ugo or Uche as we don knack S and we never see the second rep grin

i actually heard his name is Tunde. Hopefully we'll meet him tommorow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Page 24 already!!! This page is flying like the speed of light and BBA hasnt even started. All thanks to the peeps hooking up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: You son of a gun! I had thought your terrestial domain has been snuffed! Haha!! grin

TAGS
Dmalam
Josydaky
9ja4eva
Afam4eva
GH Kwame
Forkadict

. . . Can't remember y'all. Just gotta let you know, I miss your online stupidity!

wildchild1, I'm begining to suspect you, the IK thingy, I mean. kiss

Thanks for the mention guy...how u dey? Hope this BBA will be fun and not as negative as the last one. No O'neal and those very ignorant people. I also hope we can stream or watch longer highlights online.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
killabeauti:

hmm, webetter be good-looking and he better make sure he doesn't develop any life-threatening illnesses like Ola in 2012, else.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
killabeauti:

biggie doesn't reveal housemates during d weekend. It's on Monday next
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: hmm, webetter be good-looking and he better make sure he doesn't develop any life-threatening illnesses like Ola in 2012, else.....
Ola was a sure winner. Everybody was talking of him. Felt so very sad when he left. Hope he's doing good shaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
killabeauti: Page 24 already!!! This page is flying like the speed of light and BBA hasnt even started. All thanks to the peeps hooking up.
BBA has started in a way. Channel 198 is open 24 showing highlights of BBA The Chase. Biggie is revealing housemates every weekday. The wait is already overwhelming.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
And9: Lillian Afegbai. cool
this naija sexyleelee make sense a lot. Just wish she is entertaining. Naija doesn't disappoint shaa except for Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I like the South African chick. Niiice. Girl crush tins.

I'm glad they didn't bring another Koketso.
samantha from SA makes a lot of sense. Can't wait for Oct 5
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
meforyou1: samantha from SA makes a lot of sense. Can't wait for Oct 5

*nods*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dannyxy: entertaining or not, I am supporting my naija reps all the way, if they like they should be a bore like bigueasa or entertaining like sulu, I don't care, I am sticking with them all the way..
for me, this time, I will focus on supporting only naija housemates. To hell with non-working west Africa unity. I will even encourage very early removal of the ever back-stabbing ghanaians.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: wetin I been dey do? I brought up an accusation and y'all said I should forget it and I was supposed to be the big joke that would stick around to get teased, no thanks.

Twas THEAMAKA and GHKwame that started something and really, there's no point putting private business out in the public.
Excuse me Love, I do not seem to recall this said accusation you have claimed you brought up. Could you enlighten my path to this mystery??

I had always known you to be cat and dog with THE AMAKA, and you are known here to be Ghana's number one hater. Are you trying to say you ran outta BBA THE CHASE thread because of these two afforementioned personals?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: hmm, webetter be good-looking and he better make sure he doesn't develop any life-threatening illnesses like Ola in 2012, else.....

i hope so too. I heard he doesnt look so bad but rumor has it he has a H factor. Fingers crossed till the grand revelation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IloveGH: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
ochon: Charley, I miss them both too, THEAMAKA especially. Your brother GHKwame1 is hoarding her . sad

LOL @ bolded grin grin grin

I don't blame him tho. He needs to protect his baby from potential baby snatchers cheesy But hope he releases her before the show begins. Miss her loads!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
meforyou1: BBA has started in a way. Channel 198 is open 24 showing highlights of BBA The Chase. Biggie is revealing housemates every weekday. The wait is already overwhelming.

my bad. Forgot its weekend already. Guess we'll have to chill till monday. We cant wait to meet him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
meforyou1: Ola was a sure winner. Everybody was talking of him. Felt so very sad when he left. Hope he's doing good shaa
he just fu'cked everything up with that nonsense heart problem, dunno how a previously healthy person can suddenly have a life-threatening illness that requiiires him to leave the fracas in the house for the fracas of Lagos.

I'm still pissed at that dude tori Olorun, his voluntary exit I will never understand and his denying Chris the opportunity to go far I won't forgive.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
killabeauti:

i hope so too. I heard he doesnt look so bad but rumor has it he has a H factor. Fingers crossed till the grand revelation.
he doesn't look so bad, hian! Na so bad things dey start.

He better look awesome else I go just shift camp, there's some 6-pack Namibian dude being thrown in our faces like we haven't seen 8-packs on this show so Imma need that Tunde fellow to make Hakeem look like Sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: Excuse me Love, I do not seem to recall this said accusation you have claimed you brought up. Could you enlighten my path to this mystery??

I had always known you to be cat and dog with THE AMAKA, and you are known here to be Ghanaian's number one hater. Are you trying to say you run outta BBA THE CHASE thread because of these two afforementioned personals?? undecided
you should go back and read the thread cuz I won't mention nothing here. Like I said,my main purpose for leaving was how I got shut down for bringing up that accusation, I don't like it when people throw out my words like it don't mean squat so I had no purpose when the show was over even.

I didn't run out cuz of theamaka, if you hadn't mentioned it now sef I wouldn't have remembered altercations with her either, I was just talking bout em as a reference to the BBA fans couple.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
IloveGH:

LOL @ bolded grin grin grin

I don't blame him tho. He needs to protect his baby from potential baby snatchers cheesy But hope he releases her before the show begins. Miss her loads!

GHkwame1 release her? Lol. I don't think so. That brother is stingy as fĂșck. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
RoyalPearl: Awww ochon I have really missed you. It's been too long. How have you been? Always making sense as usual.

Missed you too, the Ghanaian damsel. I've been good, taking the hustles of life as they bump into my way. I hope you are good and beautiful as always? smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Ok, but when is this pic uploading time coming? Can't wait forever, yanno. Seeing is believing. "Fine boy" Ochon can always give me a private show & let me be the judge *smirks* That's what PMs are for.

Ochon, you beauty, the stage is yours. Show me what's in those jeans...erm...Freudian slip, I meant to say GENES grin Yeah that's right, genes.
Xhosa belle, how are ya? BTW, don't mind that nigga. He can lie for the whole of Africa. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
waxdude:
Wait til d time for uploads,trust me d time wil surely come,den u wil see ochon..fine guy but no dimples grin
My brother, why do you like deceiving girls? It's not fair. crycry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: you should go back and read the thread cuz I won't mention nothing here. Like I said,my main purpose for leaving was how I got shut down for bringing up that accusation, I don't like it when people throw out my words like it don't mean squat so I had no purpose when the show was over even.

I didn't run out cuz of theamaka, if you hadn't mentioned it now sef I wouldn't have remembered altercations with her either, I was just talking bout em as a reference to the BBA fans couple.

Personally for me, I didn't take you serious because you can't bring up such enormous accusations against Endemol/BBA sponsors without a substantial evidence to back it up. How do I carry out a massive protest on Twitter against Endemol when your evidence are just mere hearsays? It doesn't work that way girl.

And you got shut down cos SOME people saw you as someone who's bitter that Melvin lost so had to bring up that accusation. You might have been right, but your evidence wasn't strong enough. Well, it's all in the past. Melvin was destined not to win that show, the shock on his face and that of Nigerians, when he was booted out, is enough evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
BTW, Giyazz, why were you kissing Jeykllandhyde (guy, this your name is too long!! angry )? 14 years sentence is real o. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
ochon: BTW, Giyazz, why were you kissing Jeykllandhyde (guy, this your name is too long!! angry )? 14 years sentence is real o. grin
I never intended kissing that mate. It's the "smile" emoticon I had in mind planting into my written, it is a shame NL labelled it a "kiss" emoticon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: I never intended kissing that mate. It's the "smile" emoticon I had in mind planting into my written, it is a shame NL labelled it a "kiss" emoticon.
LOL. I doubt you, because you too like kiss. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
ochon: LOL. I doubt you, because you too like kiss. grin
Haha Mate! could you remind me one of them scenes I practiced my love for "kisses" like you have claimed? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
ochon:

Personally for me, I didn't take you serious because you can't bring up such enormous accusations against Endemol/BBA sponsors without a substantial evidence to back it up. How do I carry out a massive protest on Twitter against Endemol when your evidence are just mere hearsays? It doesn't work that way girl.

And you got shut down cos SOME people saw you as someone who's bitter that Melvin lost so had to bring up that accusation. You might have been right, but your evidence wasn't strong enough. Well, it's all in the past. Melvin was destined not to win that show, the shock on his face and that of Nigerians, when he was booted out, is enough evidence.
good you remember, so I had no purpose being there if whatever I said was going to be viewed as "the opinion of a bitter loser"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: hey,i'm female so forgive me if I didn't find the debasement of women by a woman entertaining. There are other ways to entertain people ithout being a slut. The likes of Talia learnt that the hard way
I wasnt here during BBA. But have been following the program since BBA revolution. But let me tell u the truth, Melvin is the most disappointing naija rep ever.
Coming to bev, if u watched the highlights, u would have watched when Elizabeth BBA revolution said when couples bang in BBA, the guy is hailed as the guy, and the lady called a slut. And it's true. Happened over and over. Richard and Tatiana, Mzamo BBA revolution, Maneta for refusing roki's advances, Talia, while the guy she had it went went ahead and won and hailed. Even plastic boobs Karen was going crazy 'I need a man' and more or less raped Zeus, who didn't report. Prezzo raped 2 girls in BBA and is still being hailed as entertaining.
Beverly was a thousand times better than Melvin. Just don't want to argue with u.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.