Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,900 members, 7,863,092 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269537 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: he just fu'cked everything up with that nonsense heart problem, dunno how a previously healthy person can suddenly have a life-threatening illness that requiiires him to leave the fracas in the house for the fracas of Lagos.

I'm still pissed at that dude tori Olorun, his voluntary exit I will never understand and his denying Chris the opportunity to go far I won't forgive.
biggie gave Chris the opportunity to remain, which he rejected. Chris wasn't even a winning material which Ola was.
I still believe the whole thing was stage-managed by biggie to get naija out as we won thrice consecutively earlier.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
meforyou1: biggie gave Chris the opportunity to remain, which he rejected. Chris wasn't even a winning material which Ola was.
I still believe the whole thing was stage-managed by biggie to get naija out as we won thrice consecutively earlier.
Biggie gave who what? You didn't watch that show well

The rule was if the person that qualified both people is leaving, the other person would leave with him, no questions asked. I even remember Chris asking if he could stay back and the answer was a vehement NO. Same thing happened when Esperance wanted to leave. Seydou hadd to go with her cuz she brought two of them there. A lot of selfish people came that year.

And FYI, Chris was very funny, he was the one who made people laugh with his jokes, he wasn't as obscure as Ola sef, but Ola's heigt made him hard to miss, but Chris was the real entertainer especially when he had that whole flirting thing with Linda from Tanzania. Twas Chris that Talia liked first sef and I remember him handing her over to Seydou before he left, that's where the Seytalia ish started.

Dude, I'm a walking BBA encyclopaedia, been watching it since season 1 and I remember important events on the show. Go anf check that season 7 again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: he doesn't look so bad, hian! Na so bad things dey start.

He better look awesome else I go just shift camp, there's some 6-pack Namibian dude being thrown in our faces like we haven't seen 8-packs on this show so Imma need that Tunde fellow to make Hakeem look like Sulu

your love for packs ehn... In all i just hope he has a good attitude and brings his A game on. I no go fit root for am if hes a bore.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: Biggie gave who what? You didn't watch that show well

The rule was if the person that qualified both people is leaving, the other person would leave with him, no questions asked. I even remember Chris asking if he could stay back and the answer was a vehement NO. Same thing happened when Esperance wanted to leave. Seydou hadd to go with her cuz she brought two of them there. A lot of selfish people came that year.

And FYI, Chris was very funny, he was the one who made people laugh with his jokes, he wasn't as obscure as Ola sef, but Ola's heigt made him hard to miss, but Chris was the real entertainer especially when he had that whole flirting thing with Linda from Tanzania. Twas Chris that Talia liked first sef and I remember him handing her over to Seydou before he left, that's where the Seytalia ish started.

Dude, I'm a walking BBA encyclopaedia, been watching it since season 1 and I remember important events on the show. Go anf check that season 7 again
U didn't watch the Chris/biggie part well. Biggie specifically told Chris he could stay if he wanted. Chris said no. That friendship is better than money.
I know Esperanza/seydou own. Biggie told them then if one leaves, the second follows.
U didn't comment when I reminded u that truly lotus slapped Luclay who was also called Denzel then. I am also a BBA addict since revolution. That I wasn't here doesn't mean I'm not
There was no Linda from Tanzania in amplified. pls. Or u mean lotus? The other was bhoke
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
meforyou1: U didn't watch the Chris/biggie part well. Biggie specifically told Chris he could stay if he wanted. Chris said no. That friendship is better than money.
I know Esperanza/seydou own. Biggie told them then if one leaves, the second follows.
U didn't comment when I reminded u that truly lotus slapped Luclay who was also called Denzel then. I am also a BBA addict since revolution. That I wasn't here doesn't mean I'm not
There was no Linda from Tanzania in amplified. pls. Or u mean lotus? The other was bhoke
lol. If you were an addict, you'll realise Linda from Tanzania wasn't in Amplified. Amplified was Karen'ss set. Ola, Chris, Seyodu, Essperance and I don't even think her name was Linda, it was Hilda, yes, Hilda from Tanzania, that was Stargame.

Like I said, go back and google that Season, you can't stay if the person that. Brought you wanted to leave. Chris asked to stay, I remember Nigerians complaining of how unfair Biggie was for not allowing Chris stay.

Chris made that statement on what friends are for because Biggie asked him if he was okay with Ola leaving for health reasons, wetin e for talk? He spoke with resignation, cuz he would look like a bad person if he said he wanted to stay despite Ola's ill health. He asked before they walked out of the diary room if there was a possibility of him staying back and Biggie said no, he must leave with Ola.

Who would be silly enough to pass over the chance to win 200,000 dollars on top one dulling friend? Give Chris some credit abeg, I watched the entire thing that day

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
killabeauti:

your love for packs ehn... In all i just hope he has a good attitude and brings his A game on. I no go fit root for am if hes a bore.
nna, I gats find eye candy. Even when Kevin won, he was a good-looking fellow, as much as we all wish we could, it's impossible to sell an ugly dude, ask Botswana and Kaone. He was a good person, nice entertaining personality, but that wasn't enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: lol. If you were an addict, you'll realise Linda from Tanzania wasn't in Amplified. Amplified was Karen'ss set. Ola, Chris, Seyodu, Essperance and I don't even think her name was Linda, it was Hilda, yes, Hilda from Tanzania, that was Stargame.

Like I said, go back and google that Season, you can't stay if the person that. Brought you wanted to leave. Chris asked to stay, I remember Nigerians complaining of how unfair Biggie was for not allowing Chris stay.

Chris made that statement on what friends are for because Biggie asked him if he was okay with Ola leaving for health reasons, wetin e for talk? He spoke with resignation, cuz he would look like a bad person if he said he wanted to stay despite Ola's ill health. He asked before they walked out of the diary room if there was a possibility of him staying back and Biggie said no, he must leave with Ola.

Who would be silly enough to pass over the chance to win 200,000 dollars on top one dulling friend? Give Chris some credit abeg, I watched the entire thing that day
it was stargame. Actually typed stargame earlier, and then changed to amplified as I was very sure there wasn't any Linda in that. My mind went back to lotus from Tanzania, my favourite. That's why I mentioned amplified.
All good and fine. I know biggie offered Chris the chance to stay, but u claim otherwise. So let's keep it open till either of us provides proof.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
meforyou1: it was stargame. Actually typed stargame earlier, and then changed to amplified as I was very sure there wasn't any Linda in that. My mind went back to lotus from Tanzania, my favourite. That's why I mentioned amplified.
All good and fine. I know biggie offered Chris the chance to stay, but u claim otherwise. So let's keep it open till either of us provides proof.
who says i have no proof? google is your friend bro

my 'paste' option isn't working, so i'll have to upload screengrabs

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: who says i have no proof? google is your friend bro

my 'paste' option isn't working, so i'll have to upload screengrabs
it's d video of when Ola and Chris discussed their voluntary withdrawal I'm looking for. I know of the rules then. But it was unforseen that a housemate would withdraw on medical grounds, that's why biggie gave Chris that option.
Remember that uti's dad died in his time in d house, and biggie gave him him the option to attend d burial and come back. There are always exceptions to the rules
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: I don't think she's THAT pretty...I just hope she's not another Beverly, she can be wild, but to a reasonable degree.

Looking forward to seeing the other Nigerian rep (hope it's a guy)...and I don't think she'll be up the first week, a Nigerian rep has never opened show in evictions cheesy
...Emm miss safrigirl,why cnt u let my bev be.if lilian wants to behave like bev,then dats her cup of hot tea and not bev's problem.Abeg make una let d girl restjare,she don get enough last season.this is bba hotshot and not bba chase.leave my girl alone and focus on sexyleelee cos this is her era or u can talk about dat dumb/boring/self-righteous winner dillish u people liked so much.By d way,have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
ochon: My brother, why do you like deceiving girls? It's not fair. crycry

Hahahaha. Epic! Clown Ochon. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
ochon: BTW, Giyazz, why were you kissing Jeykllandhyde (guy, this your name is too long!! angry )? 14 years sentence is real o. grin

Sharap. E long pass Ochongonoko? (See name sha).
No mind Giyazz. I go bend him mouth with screwdriver. He should goan kiss JovialJov. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: I never intended kissing that mate. It's the "smile" emoticon I had in mind planting into my written, it is a shame NL labelled it a "kiss" emoticon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
ochon: LOL. I doubt you, because you too like kiss. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: Haha Mate! could you remind me one of them scenes I practiced my love for "kisses" like you have claimed? cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2014
safarigirl: he doesn't look so bad, hian! Na so bad things dey start.

He better look awesome else I go just shift camp, there's some 6-pack Namibian dude being thrown in our faces like we haven't seen 8-packs on this show so Imma need that Tunde fellow to make Hakeem look like Sulu

Madam Dis is a reality show and not one of your romantic movies.. The dude never come you don begin put am where him hand may not reach... Since when did Hot guys start winning BBA? From what I know, the Hottest guy has never won, instead of you to hope we get someone with some swag and some sense, you are looking for a Hakeem... Now you are not bothered about the content of his character, you are talking about looks just becos you want someone that can compete with the Namibian Dude... BBA na beauty contest? why didn't Hakeem get to the finals?
See as you don take matchete that Ghanaian dude because he short, you don't even know him, u don forget say him tall pass Kevin pam...
Babe calm down oh, ur Blood too dey Hot...

Nd as much as we don't want Boring pple, we cannot afford to be gifted clowns like sulu, denzel, bassey etc as reps... it's better to be totally boring and composed than to be totally
Clownish and ridiculous....

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:41am On Sep 27, 2014
noxyify: ...Emm miss safrigirl,why cnt u let my bev be.if lilian wants to behave like bev,then dats her cup of hot tea and not bev's problem.Abeg make una let d girl restjare,she don get enough last season.this is bba hotshot and not bba chase.leave my girl alone and focus on sexyleelee cos this is her era or u can talk about dat dumb/boring/self-righteous winner dillish u people liked so much.By d way,have a wonderful weekend.
at certain points, I will have to draw comparisons after all, your Bev was compared to Karen last year, why didn't people leave Karen alone? I compared Mira to Dillish and Lucille, Bea to Natasha, Mr 265 to Prezzo and Kaycey Moore to Sammy. Why didn't you quote that? Or is it my fault that Bev is synonymous to wild and slutty? Was Feza not compared to Goldie last season due to her meekness? Dear, housemates will be compared to each other and there's nothing you can say to stop that, after all I haven't attacked anyone for calling Melvin a bore so why do you feel the need to continue the Bev crusade over a year later? It's you who should get over it really
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:48am On Sep 27, 2014
njokusboy:

Madam Dis is a reality show and not one of your romantic movies.. The dude never come you don begin put am where him hand may not reach... Since when did Hot guys start winning BBA? From what I know, the Hottest guy has never won, instead of you to hope we get someone with some swag and some sense, you are looking for a Hakeem... Now you are not bothered about the content of his character, you are talking about looks just becos you want someone that can compete with the Namibian Dude... BBA na beauty contest? why didn't Hakeem get to the finals?
See as you don take matchete that Ghanaian dude because he short, you don't even know him, u don forget say him tall pass Kevin pam...
Babe calm down oh, ur Blood too dey Hot...

Nd as much as we don't want Boring pple, we cannot afford to be gifted clowns like sulu, denzel, bassey etc as reps... it's better to be totally boring and composed than to be totally
Clownish and ridiculous....
totally boring and composed like Melvin abi? I didn't state that I would withdraw my support if the guy looks like smigol. What's so wrong in wanting a good-looking guy? Is there a rule that says good-looking guys can't be entertaining? Or haven't you met handsome men with 'swag'? We only get to see pics for now so I want to have something nice to look forward to before I know their personalities. To each their own, after all, iamord was waiting for hot babes to seal his interest and he didn't get attacked. Allow me abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 3:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Missed u o Ochon. Tanx for d mention. Hw re u doing bro. Sup with Rein nah? Hp he is good. I don't think I will be a part of dis 'hotshot' family. We have so many people on this thread dis year and they are not like 'the chase' one family.I no fit stand insult from anyone. Make I dey viewing and 'no comment' corner. I missed everyone. Dre,Lertee,Njokuboy
,Som,kslib,dannyxy,rein,iyawo Tm,kwame,waxdude,jekyll and hyde,Giyazz, Toyindipo and the other lovely 'the chase' family. Missed them so so much.
RoyalPearl: Awww ochon I have really missed you. It's been too long. How have you been? Always making sense as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 27, 2014
safarigirl: totally boring and composed like Melvin abi? I didn't state that I would withdraw my support if the guy looks like smigol. What's so wrong in wanting a good-looking guy? Is there a rule that says good-looking guys can't be entertaining? Or haven't you met handsome men with 'swag'? We only get to see pics for now so I want to have something nice to look forward to before I know their personalities. To each their own, after all, iamord was waiting for hot babes to seal his interest and he didn't get attacked. Allow me abeg

Using looks to classify people that you don't know is not only terrible, it's preposterous, you started the circle when u attacked the Ghanaian dude, you have set the pace, giving everybody the opportunity to attack your Rep if he isn't good looking... "he had better be good-looking was what u said"... You'd be really disappointed if he is not.
Besides pictures are like mini skirts, they don't reveal all, some pple are simply photogenic but not so good looking...
You have started unnecessary comparisons, it would take some effort for you not to run off like you did at the end of BBA last season if the naija Dude isn't Brad Pitt, Dat you wud have a sleepless night is obvious..
I don't care if the rep looks like sulu, I only Hope say him get sense... why don't you wait till the game starts before you Begin your analysis... Ur Blood too dey hot..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 6:17am On Sep 27, 2014
safarigirl: I don't think she's THAT pretty...I just hope she's not another Beverly, she can be wild, but to a reasonable degree.

Looking forward to seeing the other Nigerian rep (hope it's a guy)...and I don't think she'll be up the first week, a Nigerian rep has never opened show in evictions cheesy
...Emm miss safrigirl,why cnt u let my bev be.if lilian wants to behave like bev,then dats her cup of hot tea and not bev's problem.Abeg make una let d girl restjare,she don get enough last season.this is bba hotshot and not bba chase.leave bev alone and focus on sexyleelee cos this is her era or u can talk about dat dumb/boring/self-righteous winner dillish u people liked so much.By d way,have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sosiqdude(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Wow it big brother africa again oo....this will be fun...can't wait to hear the big brother voice!!

Wowwww!! I liKe the thread.. Am I welcome here?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
tunbebes: Missed u o Ochon. Tanx for d mention. Hw re u doing bro. Sup with Rein nah? Hp he is good. I don't think I will be a part of dis 'hotshot' family. We have so many people on this thread dis year and they are not like 'the chase' one family.I no fit stand insult from anyone. Make I dey viewing and 'no comment' corner. I missed everyone. Dre,Lertee,Njokuboy
,Som,kslib,dannyxy,rein,iyawo Tm,kwame,waxdude,jekyll and hyde,Giyazz, Toyindipo and the other lovely 'the chase' family. Missed them so so much.

Miss you too.n stil check in ok,any newz bout iyawo tm? Harel wil be a big guy by now oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2014
njokusboy:

Using looks to classify people that you don't know is not only terrible, it's preposterous, you started the circle when u attacked the Ghanaian dude, you have set the pace, giving everybody the opportunity to attack your Rep if he isn't good looking... "he had better be good-looking was what u said"... You'd be really disappointed if he is not.
Besides pictures are like mini skirts, they don't reveal all, some pple are simply photogenic but not so good looking...
You have started unnecessary comparisons, it would take some effort for you not to run off like you did at the end of BBA last season if the naija Dude isn't Brad Pitt, Dat you wud have a sleepless night is obvious..
I don't care if the rep looks like sulu, I only Hope say him get sense... why don't you wait till the game starts before you Begin your analysis... Ur Blood too dey hot..
oh please. Even if we bring Brad Pitt, the next port of call would be to attack his person. As long as he doesn't look like that Macky fellow I'm very okay.

Yes, I would like a good-looking guy, but if he isn't physically attractive and has a good personality, I'll be okay. People misjudged Ola based on looks initially as well and eventually liked him. Don't act all high and mighty like you don't feel a tinge of regret whenever you see some unattractive looking fellow rep us, everyone wants a nice looking fellow, but when they don't get it, they settle for personality (if said person has any). Last year, I remember most Nigerians were stuck on the fact that Bev wasn't the most attractive Nigerian woman by a mile for over a month on the show, people were attacking her looks and Nigerians were spear-heading it

So don't come here and act as if you'd be over the moon if you saw a Sulu walking out, talk is cheap, but I bet the first thing you'd think if you saw Sulu would be "chai! This guy no try at all, but maybe we can sell him on personality"....everyone needs a selling-point and sometimes it's beauty. Dillish and Wendall can speak on how far looks will take you over personality

Housemates will be open to judgment, whether by looks or personality. Nobody will be safe, and I couldn't care less if others insult the Nigerian rep on looks cuz I will even join them if I don't like what I see, there is nothing wrong in expressing initial disapproval and you have entirely failed to understand my POV rather jumping on the events of last year to ridicule me as expected.

It's cuz of such comments that I ran away and I will run away again this year if I please, stop jumping on my posts like I'm the only one on this thread that cited looks as a factor, you all just miss your little target practice victim tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2014
StateOfMind: Yipeeeeeee! Another BBA is here and I can't help but smile at the memories of the last thread. The passion, comic posts, arguments, epistles! (Lord have mercy), trolling. Still my best thread so far on nairaland. And like lertee said, it was more fun than BBA itself. The highlight remains the race for 1000th page. Buhahahahaha!

IK(wild child), Dominique, Ochon (lalaosky, carujmonella, ochongonoko, anwuta), mariarocks (king rein, reincarnated, biggest head) lertee, jovialjov, jekyll and hyde , Safarigirl, dre, agbgift, THE amaka, sholay2014 , iyawoTM, furk addict, sexytahb, ,kslib(Lipsy) , itsmodella, spade(psychedelia\poisonous rat), toyindipo, lansguy, andrerush, ellaB, cest moi, rusello, ozodigbo, ninnynanny, dannyxy, mykali, njokusboy, ghkwame, I luv Gh, royalpearl, the one and only God of music(giyaz), d'malam(circleofwills, DILLISH) and all other rubies!.

I welcome all of you to this thread and I look forward to having another exciting 3months and maybe another BBA baby too. ASUU please go on strike again, we need active posters grin grin.

Once this thread hits frontpage, I expect the same set of slow people to crawl in to condemn not only the show but those that watch it, and then tell us the imaginary things they watch about the show they detest so much. *shurgs* grin. It is entertainment people, loosen up and stop with the pseudo intelligence.

See you all on the 7th of sept. Muahhhh!

P.S first to type a mini-epistle this season! *pops collar* grin
Legends from last year. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2014
South-Africans are wicked o! They are already dissing Lillian on facebook, saying she's just "fine but looks like a package of boredom!" That "she will never go far, they won't allow her"

See ehn, I will use my hands to strangle that goat; VendaboyHuli when I see him!!! grin

I have been hearing some rumors too, that our Nigerian male rep is Nigerian upcoming stand-up comedian "Pencil" gringrin

And I also head Bassey caught Ebola! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! South-Africans are HEARTLESS!!!!!! gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sosiqdude(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: South-Africans are wicked o! They are already dissing Lillian on facebook, saying she's just "fine but looks like a package of boredom!" That "she will never go far, they won't allow her"

See ehn, I will use my hands to strangle that goat; VendaboyHuli when I see him!!! grin

I have been hearing some rumors too, that our Nigerian male rep is Nigerian upcoming stand-up comedian "Pencil" gringrin

And I also head Bassey caught Ebola! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! South-Africans are HEARTLESS!!!!!! gringringringrin

Abi...where have you been hearing this rumors...from you sister or brother?...tell me please
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
25 pages already and the ish hasn't even kicked off. Pls, who are the contestants representing Nigeria. I only saw one girl on linda Ikeji.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by IloveGH: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
ochon:

GHkwame1 release her? Lol. I don't think so. That brother is stingy as fúck. grin

ROTFLMFAO @ bolded grin grin grin

Charley you bad oo. If Kwame catches you eh….

At this particular juncture, let the "stingy" brother enjoy his babe alone na. You wan share abi? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sosiqdude(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2014
I think someone who knows nigeria participant for bba should post there picture here..so we wIll know who we are discussing about..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by odion81(f): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
GIYAZZ: South-Africans are wicked o! They are already dissing Lillian on facebook, saying she's just "fine but looks like a package of boredom!" That "she will never go far, they won't allow her"

lf it is this pencil as u say he would have been introduced since becos they are introduced according to alphabetical order

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.