Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,973 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269480 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: New housemates guys. Welcome the HOT girls grin

Sheila- Botswana (25)

Sabina- Kenya (28)

Samantha- South Africa (29)...she's hot wink

I like the South African chick. Niiice. Girl crush tins.

I'm glad they didn't bring another Koketso.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: New housemates guys. Welcome the HOT girls grin

Sheila- Botswana (25)

Sabina- Kenya (28)

Samantha- South Africa (29)...she's hot wink

Yeeeaaahh!!! Finally!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I used google translate to "Twi" lol. Why couldn't you chat yesterday? Hope you weren't sick or something sad

Nhlanhla? I don't know,we will see. His name means luck or lucky, so I hope he is Mzansi's lucky charm. We need to dethrone Naija of their 3 wins tongue
gud to know used google translate. I think i have to starting taking you through some twi lessons. Yesterday, i was a little busy, i heard that u dethroned me as your prince. Lol but am not going to give that title up easily, i have the spiritual backing of all my great ghanaian warriors so am movitated and highly energized to take back my crown. About nhlahla, i hope he makes s.a proud, if he can win africa's heart then he will surely win it. I know omo naija go carry last this year too. Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: gud to know used google translate. I think i have to starting taking you through some twi lessons. Yesterday, i was a little busy, i heard that u dethroned me as your prince. Lol but am not going to give that title up easily, i have the spiritual backing of all my great ghanaian warriors so am movitated and highly energized to take back my crown. About nhlahla, i hope he makes s.a proud, if he can win africa's heart then he will surely win it. I know omo naija go carry last this year too. Lmao!

grin grin grin My GH warrior grin grin grin

Somebody said you're Cameroonian, though. Not true? No BB hunk?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2014
entertaining or not, I am supporting my naija reps all the way, if they like they should be a bore like bigueasa or entertaining like sulu, I don't care, I am sticking with them all the way..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2014
the SA girl is good looking..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Dannyxy: entertaining or not, I am supporting my naija reps all the way, if they like they should be a bore like bigueasa or entertaining like sulu, I don't care, I am sticking with them all the way..

And we will vote them out. Dude come on, less feels & more logic. We don't need another group of comatose vegetables this season.

I still can't get over the fact that the retarded chick won last time. This time I'm voting. Boring people gots to go.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

grin grin grin My GH warrior grin grin grin

Somebody said you're Cameroonian, though. Not true? No BB hunk?
am a ghanaian with the strength of hulk and the powers of superman and am ready to deal with anyone who will try to attack or steal my S.A QUEEN away from me. Lol. just saw the picture of s.a's second rep, she is very pretty. I hope she reps s.a well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: am a ghanaian with the strength of hulk and the powers of superman and am ready to deal with anyone who will try to attack or steal my S.A QUEEN away from me. Lol. just saw the picture of s.a's second rep, she is very pretty. I hope she reps s.a well.

LOL! Yeah, I also hope she does us proud or I'll vote her arse out too. Don't care. My blood is green & gold all the way, but I won't stand a snoozeball. Buh-bye. In come the stand-ins! I'll support ANY country if my own are operating on snail mode. Beast mode all da way or go eat pap at home.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

And we will vote them out. Dude come on, less feels & more logic. We don't need another group of comatose vegetables this season.

I still can't get over the fact that the retarded chick won last time. This time I'm voting. Boring people gots to go.

Exactly! Tho I want my country to go far. Am watching it for the fun. And any person that can't provide that should be out!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2014
iamord:

Exactly! Tho I want my country to go far. Am watching it for the fun. And any person that can't provide that should be out!

When I saw this mention I go excited, thought it was the ugly, shyt talking Somali on the other thread.

But yeah, bores must vacate our space.

Good luck to team Naija, btw. We will use you as seshebo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LOL! Yeah, I also hope she does us proud or I'll vote her arse out too. Don't care. My blood is green & gold all the way, but I won't stand a snoozeball. Buh-bye. In come the stand-ins! I'll support ANY country if my own are operating on snail mode. Beast mode all da way or go eat pap at home.
lol, no mercy for any boring hausmates. I imagine u being a judge for s.a's got talent or idols, no patience for nonsense ryt?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: wow! I love your twi and yeah my day wasnt bad but i wasnt able to chat with u yesterday and that didnt make me happy at all. for the hotshots, am also counting down the days to the show, unfornately no favorites yet, just have to go with my ghanaian reps for now. I know u are also supporting nhlahla ryt?
like seriously, you guys can't be doing this shiii here. Forget what ochon told you, all someone will have to do is click the 'report' button and pesin go chop ban.

If we're derailing, it's strictly to talk about past big brother shows, not to flirt. I'm tired of scrolling down to find useful info. It's cute what you guys have going here, but there's a PM link for a reason, just exchange contacts and you can e-mail him whenever you miss him or something.

Wish you guys luck and I hope we'll be able to celebrate a BBA fans union soon enough grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: like seriously, you guys can't be doing this shiii here. Forget what ochon told you, all someone will have to do is click the 'report' button and pesin go chop ban.

If we're derailing, it's strictly to talk about past big brother shows, not to flirt. I'm tired of scrolling down to find useful info. It's cute what you guys have going here, but there's a PM link for a reason, just exchange contacts and you can e-mail him whenever you miss him or something.

Wish you guys luck and I hope we'll be able to celebrate a BBA fans union soon enough grin
blah blah blah! Jealous law student. Why does your blood get hot when u see me here? Am i not also discussing b.b.a issues here. U know what? Just report me once and for all. Am tired of ur hate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

When I saw this mention I go excited, thought it was the ugly, shyt talking Somali on the other thread.

Lol! Which other thread is that ?
And am for team ghana tho?
And btw what's seshebo?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

lol, iamord is Ghanaian, I know a couple of your compatroits who are hoping Nhlanhla can get it on with Lillian grin

Me? I'm hoping Nhlanhla hooks up with Samantha, but since she's older than him and he's going to need alliances with other countries, he'll have to find someone else.

The most successful alliance ever started inside the house was that of Shuti in Season 5 because despite Sheila making it to the finals, her country(Kenya) forsook her and voted Uti(Nigeria), their one vote was the only thing that separated Uti and Munya and helped Uti win. But I doubt there'll ever be any alliance that successful ever again grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: lol, no mercy for any boring hausmates. I imagine u being a judge for s.a's got talent or idols, no patience for nonsense ryt?

I just have low tolerance for boredom. I'd rather watch grass grow than watch some boring people on tv. I'll ditch hotshots too if it becomes a yawn. I can't stand being bored hence I talk so much tongue I'm at work & bored as we speak. Aah, it's a hard-knock life! Makes me wish I brought my hand puppets to entertain myself. Sigh.

Woza weekend!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: like seriously, you guys can't be doing this shiii here. Forget what ochon told you, all someone will have to do is click the 'report' button and pesin go chop ban.

You hope for a union, but you were the first to run outta here even before the show was finally over last year, without even saying farewell. Smh, You amaze me!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: lol, iamord is Ghanaian, I know a couple of your compatroits who are hoping Nhlanhla can get it on with Lillian grin

Me? I'm hoping Nhlanhla hooks up with Samantha, but since she's older than him and he's going to need alliances with other countries, he'll have to find someone else.

The most successful alliance ever started inside the house was that of Shuti in Season 5 because despite Sheila making it to the finals, her country(Kenya) forsook her and voted Uti(Nigeria), their one vote was the only thing that separated Uti and Munya and helped Uti win. But I doubt there'll ever be any alliance that successful ever again grin

Girl, whatever combo works & brings entertainment is welcomed. Don't care even if they are from the moon.

Which country is this Samantha from? I can't keep up lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Officially following this thread cool

I wanna do a S.O to kslib,forkaddict, and one other lady, i've forgotten her name

I hope they're all still around smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2014
iamord:

Lol! Which other thread is that ?
And am for team ghana tho?
And btw what's seshebo?

Some thread about interracial dating between somalis + other africans. Like, who in their right mind would date a somali? Eww. I'd rather date my Usher poster. Thank you. But the Somalis are here talking rubbish, thinking they are worthy of a wet dream. Gags. Puh-leeze.

Oh, you're Ghanaian? My peeps! Seshebo = anything you eat with pap ie meat or whatever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: blah blah blah! Jealous law student. Why does your blood get hot when u see me here? Am i not also discussing b.b.a issues here. U know what? Just report me once and for all. Am tired of ur hate.
my blood gets hot cuz you're derailing the phuckin thread with your idiocy. And the BBA issues you're discussing is mostly you trying to make the citizens of a certain country look stewpid and gullible with your half information just like what's his pimple face did last season.

Btw, the post wasn't addressed to you, I was addressing the sensible one, if you haven't noticed I had agreed to pay you no mind, but you feel the need to tease and taunt.

Like I said, if you have something, contact her and y'all can keep talking offline, that's what a sensible fellow does, na so you go dey here, one sharp guy go collect necessary info and download yarns wey go scatter her head offline while you go dey here dey form Romeo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: You hope for a union, but you were the first to run outta here even before the show was finally over last year, without even saying farewell. Smh, You amaze me!
wetin I been dey do? I brought up an accusation and y'all said I should forget it and I was supposed to be the big joke that would stick around to get teased, no thanks.

Twas THEAMAKA and GHKwame that started something and really, there's no point putting private business out in the public.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Girl, whatever combo works & brings entertainment is welcomed. Don't care even if they are from the moon.

Which country is this Samantha from? I can't keep up lol.
Samantha is from SA, you should really keep up with names of your compatriots at least.

Abeg my fellow Naija people, I have come to the conclusion that our rep is a dude names Ugo or Uche as we don knack S and we never see the second rep grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I just have low tolerance for boredom. I'd rather watch grass grow than watch some boring people on tv. I'll ditch hotshots too if it becomes a yawn. I can't stand being bored hence I talk so much tongue I'm at work & bored as we speak. Aah, it's a hard-knock life! Makes me wish I brought my hand puppets to entertain myself. Sigh.

Woza weekend!!!!
lol, are u a party freak too?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2014
GIYAZZ: I could bodly utter: I am allos parakletos to a refrigerated cadaver. But back to you, It's been a long time "peasant" grin
Your absence had made me penetrate thoughts of a cemetry garderner, which is natural, but sometimes awkward. *sighs* Glad to know an online brother is still alive though! I am happy for you. kiss

What's this one saying? undecided

That kiss must be for Ksslib. No doubt. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2014
safarigirl: Samantha is from SA, you should really keep up with names of your compatriots at least.

Abeg my fellow Naija people, I have come to the conclusion that our rep is a dude names Ugo or Uche as we don knack S and we never see the second rep grin

I can't even remember my own name half the time, I doubt I'll remember these strangers even if they are from my country. My God, you're really serious business about this show. I'm not, but thanks for reminding me who Samantha is.

I'll just feign interest on the topic for now until the show actually starts.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2014
mrham03: lol, are u a party freak too?

No. I don't even drink.

Listen, safarigirl may be right, PM me for randomness. Wouldnt want you or I to be banned for being chatty, yanno.

I'm not a time traveller, not living in the future, so I can't discuss something that hasn't even started yet. Don't want to get on people's nerves either, so I'm out. Deuces until the 5th.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

A Nigerian can never be vegetable, we are very mouthed, you know that.

see ehn, let me teach you the rules of bba, where you are busy playing unbiased and logical, sentiment and illogical is winning the money,, so I am supporting my reps all the way. BTW, you can't vote out anybody, you vote to keep them in.

are you a tomboy?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

No. I don't even drink.

Listen, safarigirl may be right, PM me for randomness. Wouldnt want you or I to be banned for being chatty, yanno.

I'm not a time traveller, not living in the future, so I can't discuss something that hasn't even started yet. Don't want to get on people's nerves either, so I'm out. Deuces until the 5th.
yeah i guess the nxt time i will comment on this thread will 5th. Team ghana for sure.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dannyxy: A Nigerian can never be vegetable, we are very mouthed, you know that.

see ehn, let me teach you the rules of bba, where you are busy playing unbiased and logical, sentiment and illogical is winning the money,, so I am supporting my reps all the way. BTW, you can't vote out anybody, you vote to keep them in.

are you a tomboy?

Tomboy, yes. Is there something wrong with that? LOL, what a strange question, btw.

Pink & dolls are for sissies, I fux with toy soldiers & machine guns grin

I'm not lesbo though lol, just boyish.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Tomboy, yes. Is there something wrong with that? LOL, what a strange question, btw.

Pink & dolls are for sissies, I fux with toy soldiers & machine guns grin

I'm not lesbo though lol, just boyish.
see her feeling like a bad-ass grin , i have no problem with it, you sounded like one, so I felt the need to ask. not all tomboys are lesbos, they just like boy things, I know many sexy, goodlooking tomboys,
tomboys like sports, and I love ladies that like sport ( most especially football). you like football?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.