Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269146 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
pring:
A useless program.
BBA is for the jobless.
Meaningless n not educative.
In previous eviction shows the evicted housemates are showed the people who nominated them, what is happening? Is this the downfall of Bigbrother?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ksslib:

Why you dey even stress yasef?

As a matter of fact, you no fit even compare those TV series with BBA cos lets face it, how many times do you get to see housemates sex in a season? Once or twice and its mostly done behinds covers.

The problem with Nigerians atimes is that they are just too dumb and follow what the majority say just to sound cool.

Many of them no even get NTA for house, not to even talk of sitting down to watch BBA and know what the show's all about.
as in, what??, some are just follow follow (in amaka's voice), to them all we watch us sexx and nudity, how shallow can people be?,.. I won't stress my self again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mr Malawi nominates Laveda and permision
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
I give up! show Don tire me! ... nomination come spoil am
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
If only the mods will declare now ----- Ban free evening. grin

Ambulance for pack una mauled body parts tire. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Fxwarrior:
See crowd following BBA. What if rapture takes place while your eyes are glued to nudity and carnality of it. Will you be caught up to be with Jesus? Are your garments clean? Are they white as snow?

Ahan What is all this tubbish talk na..if you dont like it then why are you here in the first place commenting... Mtzchw angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MoyoGENERAL: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
pring:
A useless program.
BBA is for the jobless.
Meaningless n not educative.

see who is talking!!!!
One that cannot even respect his PRESIDENT!!!
with the guts to INSULT him on social media!!!!
Or are you not the one that INSULT So called MEN of GOD, calling them thieves, JUST because they establish UNIVERSITIES!!!!
...guy, you have ONLY POSTED 10 TIMES on NAIRALAND....
6 out of those posts have been BRUTAL and SENSELESS CASTIGATIONS!!!

I think that will summarize who YOU are!!!!

pls get the ? out of this thread!!!
SELF Righteous, hypocritical Being!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
wacky 2 nominates laveda (unnecessary campaigning last week) and Ella (she is such a beauty queen and sometimes that can be annoying)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
laveda piss people o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo did really well, 3 Countries and 2nd highest while he was up with his cronies(same fan base) and 2 others from West Africa is no mean feat.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014

Ahn ahn Briareos... U sure say dat self proclaimed virgin never nack u spell? I shock say the chic still dey post on this thread oh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by paulinemimi(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Na wa ooh...Na so dem hate permithias? person wey dey sing n play musik for dem to dance! undecided Laveda time is up....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
mod abeg just give us 30minute, just 30munute pere, abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by OpalBee(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
I would nominate Laveda for the same reason as Macky2..." She makes noise with her saxophone
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
mam bee nominates nklankar (he doesn't try and get to know everything) and laveda (she doesn't respect people's space or silence..) this sax will be laveda a downfall in bba
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
bite fingers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
yampoo:
According to this week's votes, Lilian, Esther and Sabina received the least votes.

Here are the results:

Botswana – JJ

Ghana – Tayo

Kenya – Sabina

Malawi – JJ

Mozambique – JJ

Namibia – Permithias

Nigeria – Tayo

Rest of Africa – Tayo

Rwanda - Frankie

South Africa – JJ

Tanzania – Laveda

Uganda – Ellah

Zambia – Permithias

Zimbabwe – JJ

It's official, BBA has gone to the dogs.. So it's now all about regional voting?

Watch this space, the winner of this season is from SADC region!! It'll take a miracle for this season's winner to emerge from any other region. I mean JJ, got 5 votes over entertainers? SMH.

Biggie should've just removed Nigeria and Ghana and call this show BBSADC. The disparity is very obvious. God bless y'all voters as y'all waste your votes. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
HOW AFRICA VOTED

According to this week's votes, Lilian,
Esther and Sabina received the least
votes.
Here are the results:
Botswana – JJ
Ghana – Tayo
Kenya – Sabina
Malawi – JJ
Mozambique – JJ
Namibia – Permithias
Nigeria – Tayo
Rest of Africa – Tayo
Rwanda - Frankie
South Africa – JJ
Tanzania – Laveda
Uganda – Ellah
Zambia – Permithias
Zimbabwe – JJ
One housemate received five
country votes: JJ. One housemate
received three country votes: Tayo.
One housemate received two
country votes: Permithias. Four
housemates received one country
vote each, which means that the tie
breaker rule came into effect, and
two housemates received no
country votes.
According to the Big Brother Africa
rules, if the popularity vote does not
yield clear evictees and there is a
deadlock between two or more
housemates, the percentage vote
from each of the 15 regions will be
added together and divided by 14 in
order to generate an across-the-
board percentage, which will then
ascertain who stays and who goes.
The three housemates that were
evicted as per the tie-breaker rules
are therefore Sabina, Lilian and
Esther.

Culled 4rm bigbrother's website
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
mod abeg just give us 30minute, just 30munute pere, abeg.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
lumeviewscom:

If Samantha finds herself on that list, it will be difficult for him to survive. But he will surely come up this week. Let's see how strong he even is and how united SADC are.

You do knw dat last week SA choosed him over Sam n dts wen err1 thot wat u think nw. Nhlanhla is strong brr.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

Ahn ahn Briareos... U sure say dat self proclaimed virgin never nack u spell? I shock say the chic still dey post on this thread oh.
e be like say the mod don sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
kgr28:

I am here papa....

LMAO. Dude!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Reincarnated:

Her rants aren't even getting at me.
But the part that really pisses me off is the fact that the self-proclaimed virgin has a flat chest.
Nothing pisses me off more than flat chested girls wey dey block road angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
nklankar nominates idris (he is strong and funny and might be a threat) and a Lusa (he is a strong person cos he has been here before. Also he was the director for their group and it was just a mess)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
ochon:

It's official, BBA has gone to the dogs.. So it's now all about regional voting?

Watch this space, the winner of this season is from SADC region!! It'll take a miracle for this season's winner to emerge from any other region. I mean JJ, got 5 votes over entertainers? SMH.

Biggie should've just removed Nigeria and Ghana and call this show BBSADC. The disparity is very obvious. God bless y'all voters as y'all waste your votes. undecided
lol exactly. The only way West Africa or East Africa can win is if we come together , however East Africa will chose Sadc over WA.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
ochon:

All we need is to be strategic, allow 4SADC housemates to go to the finals grin and watch them crumble. In fact I don't mind voting for them just to make sure we have enough if them in the finals to break their alliance. We must vote with our heads this season

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
dynamitee:
Idris leaves diary room and breaks down in tears. Water plenty for body.

He should take the same advise he gave Goitse on Friday night...he needs to stop drinking water
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
F117AA:
I can't believe young focus -driven people will waste precious time watching this rubbish.
My 19 year old niece just won schlumberger's most promising engineering talent in africa with a $2M prize money, post-graduate scholarship and an automatic job placement.
If i ever catch any of my children wasting braincells watching BBA , i will kill him/her with my own hands.

The same guy who keeps space on NL threads...

F117AA:
https://www.nairaland.com/1956177/ebola-us-company-makes-ebola/2#27275110

F117AA:
https://www.nairaland.com/231588/obasanjo-regrets-ever-allowing-sharia#27121466

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
RoyalPearl:
How Africa voted: Week 2

According to this week's votes, Lilian, Esther and Sabina received the least votes.

Here are the results:

Botswana – JJ

Ghana – Tayo

Kenya – Sabina  8

Malawi – JJ

Mozambique – JJ

Namibia – Permithias

Nigeria – Tayo

Rest of Africa – Tayo

Rwanda - Frankie

South Africa – JJ

Tanzania – Laveda

Uganda – Ellah

Zambia – Permithias 

Zimbabwe – JJ

where is that guy saying Ghana ain't loyal. Mtchew

Like I keep saying, I'll choose a Ghana friend first over other countries, loyalty or not. Forget the E-shenanigans, Ghana and Naija ain't enemies as people make them to be.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
I kinda like macky2, but with no concrete reasons grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo supporters, nothing for una.
Regional voting has finished this show even before it started, Winner is from SADC. How can someone like JJ get 5 country votes? Just a sad situation.

Abegi....
After last season, i gave up on this show. so u see, lilian was not your problem.

Winner is between Macky 2, Nhlanhla and even JJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.