Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252833 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2014
Good morning
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2014
They have a gay instructor today. Lolz. He's so hyper. I lub him.

Working out to Kwaito music. Ayeye. Tjovitjo to Kasi flavour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2014
LOL. So the Frella drama was interesting last night, twas nice to see a heated argument that didn't involve Tayo grin, even better that it was between the 2 people that tag-teamed against Tayo in week 1. In all honesty, I find that Ella is as I tagged her before the show- a black widow. She likes to rope men in and push buttons till said man phucks up and looks like junk to Africa. She tried it with T, then she latched onto married KC, got him infatuated with her until he was kicked out, now she has some Ghanaians voting for her cuz of their boy. And now it's Frankie's turn to look bad, unfortunately this altercation didn't present her in a good light either and people's eyes have been opened to see the conceited, calculating, condescending woman she is. Hopefully, enough to vote Frankie over her (I doubt it though). She came in with the Dillish plan- charm all the guys, lead a guy on so people think y'all have a thing, but you never actually solidify it, unfortunately the guys this year are not co-operative and she has that one little harmatia- alcohol and it's making her lose the plot. Morning guys

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2014
GoodGirl2:
We all know it's a game. Others are calling it "love".....Love from BBA house? That adult kindergarten? grin grin
Those two had a connection since the first week and I personally was really expecting something from them before Kacey came into the picture. You can find love in most crazy place for you never can tell.we had the POLIKEM and ONEZA last seasons,Elizabeth and Kelvin are married,Jennifer and Quin are still together wt a child and even Mwisho and Meryl are still together
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2014
Sheila is saying her ar.se is heavy & people think she is joking. See the lameness. Yeah, of course everybody thought her giant ar.se was as light as a soap bubble. Double eyeroll. The girl. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

What frustrates girls the most is not knowing where they stand, especially when guys start dishing out the hot & cold treatment to avoid saying what they truly feel. IMO, men are the ones that fear emotional confrontations or emotional honesty for whatever reason. They'd rather bury their heads in the proverbial sand, hoping the girl would just vanish/get a clue that they are not into her or whatever the case might be.

TELL HER STRAIGHT UP & IF SHE ACTS WEIRD AFTER THAT, GET A RESTRAINING ORDER. Finish & klaar.

True! Just as we feel free to say no, men too should.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2014
pseudome:

True! Just as we feel free to say no, men too should.

Pretty much.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2014
good morning folks... hot topic on both channels 198 and 197, the argument yesterday. Trying to decide who to watch, Ella and sipe, or frankly, nlanlah and jj
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2014
Ella saying that she doesn't like Frank ie, that she doesn't have feelings for him like that. Then I think she was trying to say sipe calling him a pushy escalated the issue, biggie chose this key moment to go on break, bloody spoil-sport
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Frankie is still reeling over being called a pussay. He should have made Ella tap out. LOL!

Funny how men dislike being called the female anatomy, yet many spend half their lives chasing it. Why hate to be called what you love? LOL!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2014
As God don turn my water to wine.........for ur mind now u don turn na m to water...na who born ?na who born? Na who born the maga.. grin feeling ma homeboy Tayo this mawning!!!

Morning to ma blessed friends;
V24M....love you always
F.adict
Ochon
Ksslib
Forwetinnah
Best of the day I pray for ya"all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2014
they are saying they can't remember everything that happened. As in they can't remember the details, just the summary. Ella saying she got pissedd because Frank ie started denying that he chyked her. Ella saying it was such a set up that she shouldn't have allowed someone to convince her to drink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2014
sipe saying if she hears anyone talking about what happened last night or if anyone makes a joke about it or snide remarks or whatever, "shit would go down". She won't be anyone a entertainment. Now she and Ella are having a convo with frankie and JJ. Tayo just joined them
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2014
Ella is STILL on about Frankie having a crush on her. Chick, get over it. Ay dios mio!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2014
JJ and Tayo playing spectators in this reconciliation. Frankie said Ella puked from the booze and apparently Ella can't remember.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Frankie is still reeling over being called a pussay. He should have made Ella tap out. LOL!

Funny how men dislike being called the female anatomy, yet many spend half their lives chasing it. Why hate to be called what you love? LOL!
lMFAO! Loving it and answering it isn't the same thing na....so you wouldn't mind me calling you a dic*k, cus I know you love it well
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2014
Just watch and see how the housemates will blame yesterdays drama on Tayo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2014
alexumeho:
lMFAO! Loving it and answering it isn't the same thing na....so you wouldn't mind me calling you a dic*k, cus I know you love it well

I'd answer as if it was my birth given name grin

Seriously, I don't get what the big deal is. It's just a name. Jeez.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2014
Hope Denrele sees this and send us a better /classy female rep next time.
GoodGirl2:
Here's a thought....Hmmmmmm....how about next time Naija be represented by one of your beauty queens, so that if you guys must fuss over a "beauty queen" it will be one of your own. Hit 2 birds with one stone;
1) You get to satisfy your insatiable desire of being associated with "beauty queens";
2) You get to fuss over ONE OF YOUR OWN!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I'd answer as if it was my birth given name grin

Seriously, I don't get what the big deal is. It's just a name. Jeez.
hahahahahahah......my funny dic*k freind
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2014
ninnyanny:
lol....chill...d sooner u realise that Ella is a user d better....i mean where are all d emotions pouring out from? what abt kc? abegi....
That's why I said kacey was being played. Wetin married man dey use lovey-dovey do? Everyday now he'll see the monumental fool he was.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2014
alexumeho:
As God don turn my water to wine.........for ur mind now u don turn na m to water...na who born ?na who born? Na who born the maga.. grin feeling ma homeboy Tayo this mawning!!!

V24M....love you always
F.adict
Ochon
Ksslib
Forwetinnah

Same here bro.

@V24M be thinking 'hmmmm. Are you sure?'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Why is 265 spazzing out?

Frankie might still be struggling with the divorce thing & whatnot. I don't get why they are all up his @ss over this. Ella is acting thirstier than a desert camel. WTF.
Frankie after his divorce has spent the past few years in the gym trying to take his mind off the heartbreak and in the process he's lost his mojo. Only two things move him now:
1. his beautiful son in Canada
2. The picture of johnny bravo which he has in his gym and keeps in his wallet.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2014
alexumeho:

V24M....love you always
F.adict
Ochon
Ksslib
Forwetinnah

Be blest too bro. ..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Frankie after his divorce has spent the past few years in the gym trying to take his mind off the heartbreak and in the process he's lost his mojo. Only two things move him now:
1. his beautiful son in Canada
2. The picture of johnny bravo which he has in his gym and keeps in his wallet.

LOL wait, he really keeps a pic of Johnny Bravo or are you being funny? That is so odd if it's true.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2014
alexumeho:
hahahahahahah......my funny dic*k freind

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2014
#vote Frankie #vote frankie

vote Frankie for President #20sunday..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2014
this current freeze is bother line annoying. They are spraying whipped cream or something foamy on people's faces and beds and clothes hair and people who just put on make up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Nah, most girls prefer the hard, unvarnished truth to the shucking & jiving BS that some guys think lessens the drama. I don't know how many times I've heard girls say they wish guys would just come out & say that they are either 1) not interested OR 2) met someone else etc. That girls prefer a softer approach is all in yall's heads. I too would have so much respect for a man that's a straight shooter & to the point to a dude that keeps shilly shallying wasting my time with flowery BS. Shootinj to the hip = less bytch fits because the picture is clear & noone is being strung along. What frustrates girls the most is not knowing where they stand, especially when guys start dishing out the hot & cold treatment to avoid saying what they truly feel. IMO, men are the ones that fear emotional confrontations or emotional honesty for whatever reason. They'd rather bury their heads in the proverbial sand, hoping the girl would just vanish/get a clue that they are not into her or whatever the case might be.

TELL HER STRAIGHT UP & IF SHE ACTS WEIRD AFTER THAT, GET A RESTRAINING ORDER. Finish & klaar.

You talk as if the average woman walks up to men and just poors out her heart. No. Women like to drop hints and first the man has to be sure he is not making assumptions before he even thinks of how to say Yes or No. And what guy out there has not experienced a situation where he and everybody he knows, both male an female thought a girl was into him only for her turn around and pull a goitse. A girk seems even scared to verbalise what she feels how would you not want to let them down gently.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2014
T

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.