Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252706 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2014
pseudome:

I disagree, she was not entertaining @ all, too loud, she thot only twerking was going 2 get her d heart of Africa. Thot she was beautiful too but afta 2 days in d house that changed, even Butty is more beautiful than she is. Regional voting had nofin 2 do wiv y she left. There was no passion for one to vote for her frm her country talk more of oda countries.

Hope Ellah has gone 2 bed, she has embarrased herself this nite enuf.

You are so on point. Sometimes I wonder if entertainment translates into being the loudest and silliest.

Didn't give a hoot if she was saved or booted out.

Couldn't stand her particularly raspy voice either.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LOL wait, he really keeps a pic of Johnny Bravo or are you being funny? That is so odd if it's true.
just playing. I figured since he loves gyming so much he'd probably need the inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2014
what biggie!, pouring things on their faces now?

buhahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2014
now everybody is cleaning up or bathing again and changing clothes. Samantha was lucky, she was in the bathroom. Tayo was sleeping, the clown slapped his face with the plate. Ajani dey vex ooo, nlanlar say why e no slap am back. Frankie also got slapped in the face...

The cost of 300,000USD

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

You talk as if the average woman walks up to men and just poors out her heart. No. Women like to drop hints and first the man has to be sure he is not making assumptions before he even thinks of how to say Yes or No. And what guy out there has not experienced a situation where he and everybody he knows, both male an female thought a girl was into him only for her turn around and pull a goitse. A girk seems even scared to verbalise what she feels how would you not want to let them down gently.

LOL, I was simply speaking from a woman's perspective. I'm sure we drive you guys' mad too. However, I'm still saying, the best way is to be upfront. We digs that.

A little tip, women usually do things in opposites wink No usually means yes (in most cases) etc. But with maturity/age, we do become less flip-floppy & more transparent.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2014
permithius deserves to take that money now now now for holding that position... They practically froze him in the middle of a sit-up

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2014
akintayo e Don do na. .. na only you dem slap?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2014
What da F❇▪▶ biggie? Damn crazy / hilarious. Da FOOD nig✳▪ got caught with FOOD in his hands. Tayo got a #BANG for a slap...lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2014
So tayo is complaining about all this cream staff and freeze game, the dude thinks he is on vacation, he can quit if he cant take the heat. Let those who know what they are there for continue with the show. No special treatment in biggies house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2014
The freeze eish is no longer funny. Why slap them wit plate of cream or what is it called self angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2014
dynamitee:
akintayo e Don do na. .. na only you dem slap?
the guy too like noise sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

just playing. I figured since he loves gyming so much he'd probably need the inspiration.

Hehe. Gotcha. I sometimes watch a show called Strange Obsessions so nothing fazes me anymore. People are REALLY strange.

One time they featured this guy who goes out hunting coins on a daily basis over a number of years & has a $60 000 bank balance on one of his accounts from picking up coins.

Another one was a dumpster diver. Meaning everything he owns & eats comes from rummaging through supermarket dustbins. Everything. This way of living made him wealthy too because he spent nothing out of pocket. Ever.

So yeah, eccentric folks out there lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Tayo I love you but if you keep going on I'll come slap another plate on your face grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Hehe. Gotcha. I sometimes watch a show called Strange Obsessions so nothing fazes me anymore. People are REALLY strange.

One time they featured this guy who goes out hunting coins on a daily basis over a number of years & has a $60 000 bank balance on one of his accounts from picking up coins.

Another one was a dumpster diver. Meaning everything he owns & eats comes from rummaging through supermarket dustbins. Everything. This way of living made him wealthy too because he spent nothing out of pocket. Ever.

So yeah, eccentric folks out there lol.
So I actually did him a favour choosing johnny bravo's pic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
I just watched the freeze game for the first time,that was funny and it's good biggie introduced such game. Many of the HMs are too boring to create a game for themselves. Nice one biggie,the slaps though. #wheew
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

So I actually did him a favour choosing johnny bravo's pic.

I guess so cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2014
Agbgift:
The freeze eish is no longer funny. Why slap them wit plate of cream or what is it called self angry
30k no be beans ooo.since they can't even give us better entertainment biggie should continue slapping them sef grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DDz1(f): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2014
Hi everyone! Please I just got back home and our current dstv subcription is for 3k, any idea on how I can upgrade the subccription?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2014
From what im seeing,sammy wants Idris wt her all day.Maybe she dey feel this idris guy joor.Hahaha JJ will hateeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2014
labelledame:
30k no be beans ooo.since they can't even give us better entertainment biggie should continue slapping them sef grin
Thats true , most of the housemates are boring. Unlike last set that were entertaining us with games, this set is just something else.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Nah, most girls prefer the hard, unvarnished truth to the shucking & jiving BS that some guys think lessens the drama. I don't know how many times I've heard girls say they wish guys would just come out & say that they are either 1) not interested OR 2) met someone else etc. That girls prefer a softer approach is all in yall's heads. I too would have so much respect for a man that's a straight shooter & to the point to a dude that keeps shilly shallying wasting my time with flowery BS. Shootinj to the hip = less bytch fits because the picture is clear & noone is being strung along. What frustrates girls the most is not knowing where they stand, especially when guys start dishing out the hot & cold treatment to avoid saying what they truly feel. IMO, men are the ones that fear emotional confrontations or emotional honesty for whatever reason. They'd rather bury their heads in the proverbial sand, hoping the girl would just vanish/get a clue that they are not into her or whatever the case might be.

TELL HER STRAIGHT UP & IF SHE ACTS WEIRD AFTER THAT, GET A RESTRAINING ORDER. Finish & klaar.

Gbam!! Haba mana...Frankie's too mature for the rubbish he's doing. Anyway I think she got the message loud and clear after last night.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2014
wow, this Samantha na real witch, a very sneaky one at that...

wow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Gbam!! Haba mana...Frankie's too matured for the rubbish he's doing. Anyway I think she got the message loud and clear after last night.

He seemed to be sending her mixed signals again this morning though. Ai ai ai. Let the drama countinue. Kaycee must be feeling like a 1st class sucker now if he watches the show back home. I have a feeling he watches it religiously though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Has Sam been gossiping about Tayo and Goitse ? Ppl are calling her out on the strap. Gossiping will be her downfall
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dannyxy:
wow, this Samantha na real witch, a very sneaky one at that...

wow.

Wetin the albino aka madam blink blink do??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

He seemed to be sending her mixed signals again this morning though. Ai ai ai. Let the drama countinue. Kaycee must be feeling like a 1st class sucker now if he watches the show back home. I have a feeling he watches it religiously though.

I'm telling you. .and to think he's having issues now in his marriage over Ellah, smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Meanwhile somewhere in Accra a pussified negro by the name kc is wallowing in his bed full of regret
because: money he didn't get
play toto and score either home or away he no fit.
gain popularity lie lie
the only thing he gained was discovering one more way a man can exhibit public foolishness

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
if this witch of bbaplace, that they call samantha, escapes been put up next week, without her being immune, then I will know that her jazz man is very strong.. ahn ahn

infact I am suspecting that her hair, she needs to loose it, e be like say she dey hide otumopkor inside, see as the hair resemble burnt sacrifice..

*spits* I can't believe that i Iiked her.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I'm telling you. .and to think he's having issues now in his marriage over Ellah, smh

No! What happened now? I thought they were on good terms after the photo that was posted here.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dannyxy:
if this witch of bbaplace, that they call samantha, escapes been put up next week, without her being immune, then I will know that her jazz man is very strong.. ahn ahn

infact I am suspecting that her hair, she needs to loose it, e be like say she dey hide otumopkor inside, see as the hair resemble burnt sacrifice..

*spits* I can't believe that i Iiked her.
Tell us wetin she do now, I beg you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Wetin the albino aka madam blink blink do??
evil eyes to idris -" idris, do you know that tayo asked me why I was being friends with a stupidd boy(idris).

idris- I think he was joking, he knows I am not a stupidd boy.

evil eyes-no he wasn't joking, he was serious.

the evil eyes was trying to whine idris, can you imagine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.