Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252756 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
decanta:

Samantha confronts people in their faces,she has done it with JJ and even tayo......she is not the type to bite her tonque and then talk shit at your back.
And I should be asking you which big brother you are watching cos three days ago tayo and mam Bea went into a deep and long gossip session .....they diasected all the housemates and even gave their two cents about idris and goitse......You might think he is not a gossip because he spins the same beat in people's faces too.....but in my opinion anything said when that person is not present ( esp negative things) is gossip .

which big bro are watchin? is it the same big bro that Samantha is eager to snitch to everyone and biggy about tayo but has never stood to his face to tell him? a beg go siddon

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
tatiana009:
By the way no she doesn't tell people to their face, she's never had the guts to tell Tayo to his face most of what she says behind his back. It was only when he caught her gossiping about him that he got to know she has anything against him
He walked in on her and JJ talking about him,if I recall correctly the trashed the whole thing there and then.....and yes Samantha always stands up to tayo,one time tayo asked her not to wear one sexless gown to the party ,she retorted by asking him if he was Biggie's son to tell her what to do,they have had several minor clashes in that house I've lost count
Don't base your analysis on what tayo said during the nomination session ,it never happened like that......am not defending Samantha but am just trying to be objective .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=Akshow post=27778135]

which big bro are watchin? is it the same big bro that Samantha is eager to snitch to everyone and biggy about tayo but has never stood to his face to tell him? a beg go siddon [/quo
VIP shower hour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
decanta:

He walked in on her and JJ talking about him,if I recall correctly the trashed the whole thing there and then.....and yes Samantha always stands up to tayo,one time tayo asked her not to wear one sexless gown to the party ,she retorted by asking him if he was Biggie's son to tell her what to do,they have had several minor clashes in that house I've lost count
Don't base your analysis on what tayo said during the nomination session ,it never happened like that......am not defending Samantha but am just trying to be objective .

No they didn't trash the whole thing. Tayo walked in on her gossiping about him with JJ and they just tried to act like nothing happened and after that have avoided each other. they've never talked about the incidence.

She was gossiping about him and she is constantly looking for anyone to join her in bad mouthing him. Yes she may have stood up for herself that time but that is not the same as telling him the thing she says behind his back. She told others that Tayo intentionally tries to make people crack, that he intentionally pushes people's buttons and many other things. Has she ever had the guys to tell him that?

And she doesn't do it to only Tayo. She Is generally a conniving witch who is always trying to stir up problems between others. She dosen't want Idris and Gositse to work sef so he can remain her boy boy. Even Perming lotion told big brother she's a smooth criminal and Idris also said she is very sneaky, that's her friend .

She's just hiding in the house, she's the type of housemate that will stay long because she knows how to stay under the rather but she won't survive an eviction especially if placed up with Klarr Klarr, SA will chose him

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
safarigirl:
Samantha will be Idris' downfall if he's not careful. Why will she be warning him off Goitse? Is she feeling threatened? Is he so much of a wuss that he'll need her to stand up for him? She's just looking to instigate and cause conflict, Perming lotion had her here- she throws a stone in a river just to watch it ripple

I'd advise Idris to avoid Goitse too, because she's a total time-waster.
To be frank, Goitse has nothing going for her. And don't be fooled by this recent show of half-assed affection from the girl. Being up for possible eviction this coming week, she's now on the hunt for a potential hook-up just to boost her profile and earn her votes. She wasn't happy when Idris won the HOH either, as she hoped it would be Frankie.
Honestly... Goitse ain't worth a damn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
tatiana009:

No they didn't trash the whole thing. Tayo walked in on her gossiping about him with JJ and they just tried to act like nothing happened and after that have avoided each other. they've never talked about the incidence.

She was gossiping about him and she is constantly looking for anyone to join her in bad mouthing him. Yes she may have stood up for herself that time but that is not the same as telling him the thing she says behind his back. She told others that Tayo intentionally tries to make people crack, that he intentionally pushes people's buttons and many other things. Has she ever had the guys to tell him that?

And she doesn't do it to only Tayo. She Is generally a conniving witch who is always trying to stir up problems between others. She dosen't want Idris and Gositse to work sef so he can remain her boy boy. Even Perming lotion told big brother she's a smooth criminal and Idris also said she is very sneaky, that's her friend .

She's just hiding in the house, she's the type of housemate that will stay long because she knows how to stay under the rather but she won't survive an eviction especially if places up with Klarr Klarr, SA will chose him
Yes she is a very bad person.....but what am basically saying is that everyone has their faults let's not blow hers out of the roof....besides I find it weird that a boy and a girl will be rivals ! Does not make sense to me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Is anyone watching now?

Did you see how Tayo smartly diffused the situation with Perming Lotion grin I am so happy he didn't fall for the bait and get aggressive.

Perming lotion came to Tayo and started talking about how the things one says are really from the heart and saying Tayo was rude to him. Tayo pointed how to him that how is that different from when he was rude to Frankie grin dude lost his balance then, tried to make some excuses but Frankie stepped up and said yes Perming lotion was rude and that he just came and interrupted their discussion.
Tayo change the topic and said Perming lotion should tell him about the women in Namibia since they were discussing women before he came.

Later Perming lotion got up to leave and Tayo said to him" you can discuss your frustrations in your diary session"

He e he, nicely handled

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
decanta:

Please get ur facts right and don't mislead people that are not watching.

When Tayo walked in on the gossip; he didn't say a word but made sure Sam knew he saw them.

Tayo never asked her not to wear anything sexless, the day Sam called Tayo biggy's son was when she said she will not attend d party, that she will rather stay back and practice their extravaganger, Tayo told her that biggy will not allow that cos he has spent money for the party and the party is also part of the show, she got pissed and shouted "Ok Tayo, biggy's son". Immidiately after that she started telling other housemates that Tayo bullied her and that Tayo must stop bulling people. But she could'nt say it to Tayo's face.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
decanta:

Yes she is a very bad person.....but what am basically saying is that everyone has their faults let's not blow hers out of the roof....besides I find it weird that a boy and a girl will be rivals ! Does not make sense to me.

Rivals ? Don't think so, just two people who don't like each other and in life that is normal. They generally stay out of each other's way so I don't think things will blow up .

Yes all housemates have their faults, I think most people are calling out Sam same way we did with Alusa because they are trying to instigate things and convertly conspire against other housemates and it not even about Tayo since she's done it to others. People generally don't like characters like that, play your own game and stop trying to turn people against others

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
decanta:

Tayo does not have a rival in that house. They are all insecure around him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
I have said it before - Tayo does NOT have a fan page. Period.

That page on Facebook with +3000 members and his name on it, can't be called his fanpage.
Rather, it's a "Siddon Look" page where the page manager(s) just repost stories from the BB site and call it a day, instead of strategizing and campaigning right.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

No! What happened now? I thought they were on good terms after the photo that was posted here.

Lol..those pics were in circulation while KC was still in the house, from the interview I read here 2days back...i think his wife isn't smiling about the whole Ellah Issue.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dannyxy:
evil eyes to idris -" idris, do you know that tayo asked me why I was being friends with a stupidd boy(idris).

idris- I think he was joking, he knows I am not a stupidd boy.

evil eyes-no he wasn't joking, he was serious.

the evil eyes was trying to whine idris, can you imagine?

Choi...she's sneaky I tell you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pearl104:
Please get ur facts right and don't mislead people that are not watching.

When Tayo walked in on the gossip; he didn't say a word but made sure Sam knew he saw them.

Tayo never asked her not to wear anything sexless, the day Sam called Tayo biggy's son was when she said she will not attend d party, that she will rather stay back and practice their extravaganger, Tayo told her that biggy will not allow that cos he has spent money for the party and the party is also part of the show, she got pissed and shouted "Ok Tayo, biggy's son". Immidiately after that she started telling other housemates that Tayo bullied her and that Tayo must stop bulling people. But she could'nt say it to Tayo's face.
You win.....Samantha is a very very bad girl..... She should be punished in my bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
no they don't, not all of them. And he does have rivals, even if we love him too much to admit it.
Tredegar is a rival that doesn't feel insecure around Tayo and people are loving him. So is nlanlar. Another serious rival is Idris, and I think he could totally win this thing and I don't think tayo makes him insecure. Other people we should consider rivals? Macky 2 and Butterfly.

Okay I confess i added that last name just for laughs. But I would totally love to see tsetsefly in the finals with Tayo grin
Pearl104:
Tayo does not have a rival in that house. They are all insecure around him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
plz., how does the whole housemate wager thing work?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
spade:
I have said it before - Tayo does NOT have a fan page. Period.

That page on Facebook with +3000 members and his name on it, can't be called his fanpage.
Rather, it's a "Siddon Look" page where the page manager(s) just repost stories from the BB site and call it a day, instead of strategizing and campaigning right.

You are right, the Admin of his page is a real let down. There is no strategizing, when posters even raise it up he/she say nothing. the admin always says who to vote for based on sentiments instead of strategy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Akshow:

which big bro are watchin? is it the same big bro that Samantha is eager to snitch to everyone and biggy about tayo but has never stood to his face to tell him? a beg go siddon

You dey mind sammy...imagine her giving Tayo chocolate after bad mouthing him to Idris, trust Tayo not to eat the choc with the excuse that he'll save it for his son and that he doesn't like sweets. Hahaaa, the same Tayo wey dey scatter box of chocolates with fellow housemates courtesy star meter awoof.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Horrible Thursday...In God We Trust..can't wait for the weekend. Thanks for all your post..the creamy freeze pictures were hilarious.. I HAIL.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
tatiana009:

You are right, the Admin of his page is a real let down. There is no strategizing, when posters even raise it up he/she say nothing. the admin always says who to vote for based on sentiments instead of strategy.

That page will end up like 'Friends of Melvin Oduah.'
Watch this space.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
spade:

That page will end up like 'Friends of Melvin Oduah.'
Watch this space.
Hehehehe.....yes it is the same set of people that administers both pages.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
decanta:

I dislike Samantha as much as the other person but let us not act like she has done worse than tayo simply because he is our rep......tayo has gossiped too,even nominated his two closest female friends in the house, but of course he gets a pass.....this is a reality show and the reality is that tayo and Samantha are two very opinionated people, they speak their mind without giving a Bleep what anyone thinks and that is probably why there won't be any samayo anytime soon,they are too much like each other only that Samantha is more discreet and mature( plus she ain't Nigerian).
where did they find you from? Tayo is loud bold and very opinionated I agree but he isn't a gossiper like Samantha.Do you even watch the show at all.If Samantha speaks her mind then why is she going behind people back to say bad things about them.Telling idris to stay away from goitse like it's her business,Lying about tayo to idris and what not.He nominated Sam because he heard her gossiping about him and about the sheila case he has already made up for it.Samantha's game plan is messed up and you know it

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
I swear, that admin needs to take serious lessons from Frank Em (Uti Nwachukwu's admin during AllStars) on how to run a successful campaign.
This person just dey sleep, wake up, go to BB Site, Press Ctrl+C, go back to Tayo's page, press Ctrl+V, and go back to sleep.
Every Monday, na to come tell us the person wey (s)he personally dey vote. No consultations with fans, no fan polls, no Facebook-Twitter synergy. Nothing.
From the much I know, it's possible to also appoint some other members as admins; so how come this person just comes on Monday to tell us his/her decision without even carrying the fans along?
Maaaaan, Tayo no get campaign team. Period.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
butterfly:you JJ and I are in the same age bracket. He is 23, I am, like, 24-25, we are the same age group

Idris: what do you mean like 24-25?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Lol..those pics were in circulation while KC was still in the house, from the interview I read here 2days back...i think his wife isn't smiling about the whole Ellah Issue.

Serves him right, the scumbag. It still sad though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
decanta:

Hehehehe.....yes it is the same set of people that administers both pages.

Well, fhuck that shhiit.
After the failure that was that campaign team, their phones and laptops should have been confiscated grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
now here is a sight for sore eyes... Tayo drumming for Perming shots
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
extravaganza groups about to be picked. Lord please put sipe and Tayo in different groups
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lmtm: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sammy doesn't stand for herself,she is slimy. She has been making effort to get tayo to talk to her but too proud to start it,rather than stay on her lane,she still badmouth people. At this point,it is safe to say she is jealous of goitse.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
theme is comedy of eras?

Team is being picked randomly. It is like a Shakespeare comedy play or something
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
members of team A (idris' s team) - 265, goitse, butterfly, frankie, Ella, sipe and Macky2

The rest are Team B (jj, permishits, Samantha, nlanlar, sheila, mam bee, trey and tayo)

Team A chooses the gold theme while team b chooses silver.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
AJANI WON'T WIN E SHOW....MY JUJU WON'T FAIL ME angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.