Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252513 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tuso:
AJANI WON'T WIN E SHOW....MY JUJU WON'T FAIL ME angry
Who be this?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
tayo is soooo lost with this task. He doesn't get what Shakespeare is all about. He says he was a science student and he never did literature. But I love this guy s attitude though. Here they are with two members of their team that are clueless as to Shakespeare (tayo and trezy) and he is going round and asking who gets it, and then he claps and shouts "then we are fine, no shaking, trezaba, we will get it."

And I have to give it to sheila, the way she explained it to him. I never connected Shakespeare and KJV bible in my head before.

The only person whose voice I haven't heard in this group so far is Samantha. And I keep hearing about how she is such an inspiring woman. How do people inspire? By being silent and looking pretty I guess

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dfrenzy:
Hi peeps, please how exactly does the wager tasks presentation works?
..a wager is simply to put money on something, like a bet. In this case the housemates wager in percentages(25, 50, 75 & 100 if I am right) for their shopping, in line with their task presentation for that week. They simply get what they wager, if the task presentation is a success.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Is it just me or is Sheila getting fatter Her arms look so big now, even her face looks rounder. I guess that's the only disadvantage of having a cook as a boyfriend grin

I like the way she is explaining the acting brief. She should start acting professionally when she leaves the house if she isn't doing so already

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
tatiana009:
Is anyone watching now?

Did you see how Tayo smartly diffused the situation with Perming Lotion grin I am so happy he didn't fall for the bait and get aggressive.

Perming lotion came to Tayo and started talking about how the things one says are really from the heart and saying Tayo was rude to him. Tayo pointed how to him that how is that different from when he was rude to Frankie grin dude lost his balance then, tried to make some excuses but Frankie stepped up and said yes Perming lotion was rude and that he just came and interrupted their discussion.
Tayo change the topic and said Perming lotion should tell him about the women in Namibia since they were discussing women before he came.

Later Perming lotion got up to leave and Tayo said to him" you can discuss your frustrations in your diary session"

He e he, nicely handled
...you can discuss your frustrations in your diary session..Tayo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
DDz1:
Hi everyone! Please I just got back home and our current dstv subcription is for 3k, any idea on how I can upgrade the subccription?
..you would need to go to a multichoice office
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
braindamage:
..you would need to go to a multichoice office

That's long thing. Pay the new subscription amount you are upgrading to into their account, Don't send any text for re connection rather, call DSTV customer service to do the upgrade thats all

Will be upgraded within minutes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
I'm so pissed Tayo, Samantha and Nhlanhla are in the same group.
I really would have loved to have Samantha up for possible eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
spade:
She will pull a Beverly on us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tayos Diary session was dop!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by temmyo: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
what did he say?
aodis:
Tayos Diary session was dop!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
housemates freeze

Elvis and Marilyn in the buildinggggg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
The evil one (Samantha) will escape nomination again. I wish Tayo was in the other group.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
nlanlar's John Thomas may nominate him today
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
elvis kissed nlanlar grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
dynamitee:
no they don't, not all of them. And he does have rivals, even if we love him too much to admit it.
Tredegar is a rival that doesn't feel insecure around Tayo and people are loving him. So is nlanlar. Another serious rival is Idris, and I think he could totally win this thing and I don't think tayo makes him insecure. Other people we should consider rivals? Macky 2 and Butterfly.

Okay I confess i added that last name just for laughs. But I would totally love to see tsetsefly in the finals with Tayo grin

We have bad analyser here, their judgement is based on individual they love alone, without analysing other housemates potentials. Thats when their favourate loses and they will be the first one to cry faul, that they were robbed. I just wish Tayo could come up against Marky2, Nhlanhla, idris. Then we can judge him how strong he is. But you saw last time JJ took him to the cleaners, i mean, the weak JJ.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
meanwhile permithius slept soundly through the whole thing. He is still sleeping

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
it seems Ella s strategy is to crisscross her eyes whenever there is a freeze
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
This Butterfly is always in awkward positions for the freeze. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
14:

We have bad analyser here, their judgement is based on individual they love alone, without analysing other housemates potentials. Thats when their favourate loses and they will be the first one to cry faul, that they were robbed. I just wish Tayo could come up against Marky2, Nhlanhla, idris. Then we can judge him how strong he is. But you saw last time JJ took him to the cleaners, i mean, the weak JJ.
Thank u! Too many peeps here judge with their hearts rather than with Honesty.. I wish for that Eviction too so that the Too much talking could stop!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
false alarm... but sheila is going on about something
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Team B (jj, permishits, Samantha, nlanlar, sheila, mam bee, trey and tayo)...hmmm
Perhaps in Naija's case, the best way to win here is to lose. Let Tayo be up, maybe Sam too and with any luck nhlanhlan among others. We'll get to know who's got Naija's back and put and end to the endless speculations while kicking Miss Sneakypants out all in one swoop. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
14:

Oh puhleaseee!! You are calling JJ's higher number of votes over Tayo, "taking him to the cleaners?" You mean JJ having the advantage of about 6 SADC alliance over Tayo's 2 WA alliance? Place JJ and Tayo on let's say a neutral continent like Europe and put two of them (only) up for eviction, and watch JJ will lose out this next day. I ain't bragging!! Your comparison is over flawed and skewed!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Undra:

Thank u! Too many peeps here judge with their hearts rather than with Honesty.. I wish for that Eviction too so that the Too much talking could stop!

You are judging based on your heart too. Why don't you tell Biggie to put JJ and Tayo up for eviction and tell only ROA to vote, let's see how strong your JJ is. You have 6 SADC countries voting JJ and you here talking BS. Place both of them on a level ground and Tayo will best him in all categories!!

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
14:

Its not about judging individuals only. And nobody is saying Tayo is perfect or better than d rest housemates but tell me in all honesty how macky2 and ntlanta can compare to tayo. is it in swag or being entertaining? in all honesty, if he were against macky2 idris and ntlanta, he might loss because of the regional issh. not because any of them is more entertaining than him. When tayo speaks everyone laughs. don't u see d way the gals, sheila and mam Bea especially hang onto his every word?

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
spade:

Nooooooooooo...no talk again, so Sammy is safe next week again? Not sure the food prefect would survive on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lol please remind me how many votes JJ got the next time when other SADC guys were up? That shows the votes were not about Akan having fans or anything like that it was simply based on him being from SADC. Nobody is under any illusions here, based on the present regional voting even if an SADC mouse is up against Tayo they will have more votes as long as it's the only SADC rep up. It's a simple case of numbers.

So we are under no illusions, most people here have said time and time again that Tayo is unlikely to win as long as the regional voting continues. Let the guy just keep doing his thing and when he leaves he will make it big like many others have done when they use their opportunities well.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
dynamitee:
meanwhile permithius slept soundly through the whole thing. He is still sleeping

I'm always missing this freeze thing...was busy watching one dry movie on MRom, mcheeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Babybearhug:
Team B (jj, permishits, Samantha, nlanlar, sheila, mam bee, trey and tayo)...hmmm
Perhaps in Naija's case, the best way to win here is to lose. Let Tayo be up, maybe Sam too and with any luck nhlanhlan among others. We'll get to know who's got Naija's back and put and end to the endless speculations while kicking Miss Sneakypants out all in one swoop. cool

Let miss sneaky pants stay, let as many SADC reps stay till the last day. That's the only way there regional advantage will be evened out

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
ochon:

You are judging based on your heart too. Why don't tell Biggie to put JJ and Tayo up for eviction and tell only ROA to vote, let's see how strong your JJ is. You have 6 SADC countries voting JJ and you here talking BS. Place both of them on a level ground and Tayo will best him in all categories!!
Guy, I was talking about the Tayo Macky 2 Nhlanhla nd Idris evection. Lol did I even speak about JJ? Coz I'm sure that I stated that I wish fr that eviction.! Read ma post again n reply wit better nd relevent to ma post Responce sir. Myb we can talk!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lawyer Sam and Tayo with jury Idris,Macky2,JJ and mr 265 dissecting Nhlanla or whatever and Sheila's relationship.Tayo is razz sha.....lol.I like him
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
DryJury...see them looking very tired grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.