Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2255725 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Belvine33:
whem macky and Tayo were up at the same time, Tayo got it

Tayo didn't get it the first week though... Macky got it when they were all up for eviction apart from Laveda.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

He mocked the death of his father?.....kai ! That's cheap.
He didn't mock his father.
How can you ask a question and conclude on the answer @ the same time
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2014
what did tayo say?

"you are an arsehole", "you are sexualy starved?"what else, he repeated this about five times..

when I came out to say we should stop using vulgar words on this thread, una wan shoot me, now most of una dey criticise tayo for the same thing.

forwetinnah, I no wan vex with you, that's why I no drag this matter with you.

the drama don pass, why are you guys still dragging issue?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
if Miss P were a real HM, she would NEVER have pushed Tayo's buttons like that and men like Tayo don't hit women physically. After he tongue-lashed her, she went to hide in one corner. Na so those kain things dey end. Yes, Kwame called me a bytch, why didn't you speak up for me? Ask anyone that knows me on this site, the day a man uses that word on any woman, I lay it hard on him. I've gotten into arguments on behalf of women I don't even know on this site just cuz of that word. So if you couldn't defend me then because I brought it on myself then don't critic Tayo cuz Miss P brought it on herself. Y'all want to watch a reality show, Tayo gave you REALITY that's how people react in REALITY, enjoy him.

Double post
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Nhlanhla already beat him to the 'Sexist' championship trophy with the way he repeatedly labeled Samantha a "biittch" to JJ.
He also beat him to the "Assswipe Of The Year" award with his derogatory remarks about his countryman Luclay during his Diary Room sessions.

Tagging a person "Sexist" for giving a troll her just desserts, still stands as a lame attempt at discrediting a person.

Try another tactic, dude.

Tayo is an azz-wipe!!! and a sexist!!!
the shyt you, yourself said about Sam being witch, what does that make you.........??
You compare what Nhlanhla aid to JJ about [ Sam] to what Tayo said in Miss P face?

Nhlanhla doesn't feel Lucley......do you want him to lick his azz to SAcans......BS.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
But really, Tayo will just take himself out with his own mouth.
I've been making a list of countries he has no chances of ever winning; and as he keeps drumming that "200 million people" bulllshit, he keeps destroying himself.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zega: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

In Yoruba its generally 'Kpekpeye' but I know a few Yoruba dialects that call it 'kpekpeyeke' which is closer to your Delta 'Kpukpuyeke'. Thanks.

Yoruba language has nothing like "kp". Two consonants cant follow each other.

It is "pepeye".

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2014
thandii1:

Everybody BUT tayo should take the blame grin grin grin.
Isn't that the way things work around here?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2014
kgr28:
kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki!!!!!!!! the only way to see a person's true colours is to press his buttons and see how they react. Tayo is an azz-wipe!! just get ready for DS and see how he's going to explain the situation and beg for forgiveness to Africa as usual. the reaction on NL will be Tayo make sense Miss P pushed him. NO amount of apologies will undo what he said to her. Now we see the devil in Tayo and he's a sexist

Tayo is in S.A with you, hommie. When he gets evicted or wins the money, make sure you man up and say this directly to his face... Lol... Then we'll see who'll be used to wipe asss amongst both of you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Tayo didn't get it the first week though... Macky got it when they were all up for eviction apart from Laveda.
yeah although I think it was because we underestimated macky2 then
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Dannyxy:
what did tayo say?

"you are an arsehole", "you are sexualy starved?"what else, he repeated this about five times..

when I came out to say we should stop using vulgar words on this thread, una wan shoot me, now most of una dey criticise tayo for the same thing.

forwetinnah, I no wan vex with you, that's why I no drag this matter with you.

the drama don pass, why are you guys still dragging issue?

I just dey reply my mentions last night o. Came on like 30 mins ago
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2014
kgr28:

the shyt you, yourself said about Sam being witch, what does that make you.........??
You compare what Nhlanhla aid to JJ about [ Sam] to what Tayo said in Miss P face?

Nhlanhla doesn't feel Lucley......do you want him to lick his azz to SAcans......BS.
That's too much.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Tayo is in S.A with you, hommie. When he gets evicted or wins the money, make sure you man up and say this directly to his face... Lol... Then we'll see who'll be used to wipe asss amongst both of you.

Probably when I see him God forbids, I will spit in his face....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2014
THEAMAKA:

What? I keep seeing boy, girl, gay, transgendered. Wetin happen
the girl say she be lesbian i think say na wetin turn her to boy,girl gay and transgendered be dat.later she dey claim guy,so we never sure which one shehim be
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Na una sabi...i don talk am finish. Tayo was shiiit last night to me. A man who cant control his emotions. MissP kept quiet that was why the matter ended, and of course he kept ranting, if it was the other way round..Tayo would have kept pushing. Tayo ALWAYS wants to have the last say..even with Uti yesterday

Tayo must have the last say in everything. he made uti and vimbai sit through 10 minutes his whining about how he felt insulted by a director at an audition then refused to listen to them talk after he had expressed himself because he he felt they weren't going to say yes sir to his rantings.
even women that nag aren't this petty and childish. Abeg foĊ™get Tayo matter. if you're going to support him, it's best to do it while watching from twitter. because if you watch it first hand, you'll never vote again.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by modestdude(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
All you ladies giving up on Tayo because he refused to be sexually hounded by Miss P for the love and respect he has for his wife @ home which led to her calling him a failure, i tire for una o. I don't know what you gals really want. A promiscuous man or a faithful man who wards off female arseholes from his space even if it means doing so with vituperous attacks. Abeg mek una let Tayo rest joor. Whether he wins or not, am proud of him. He is the kind of faithful man i will be to my lovely wife in the nearest future.

#Teamtayothecraziest

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
kgr28:

Tayo reacted to MissP's trolling.
Nhlanhla gossiped and said crap about Samantha unprovoked. Upon hearing Samantha's name as the housemate evicted for the night, he wore a satisfied smirk on his face as she made her way to the exit door.
Interestingly, upon hearing Luclay's name as the new addition to the house, he embarked on another gossip mission, trying to paint his own countryman black in the face of the continent.

Nhlanhla is a spineless, insecure buffoon, scared to death of competition. He lacks the balls to tell people to their faces exactly how he feels about them, and only resorts to his usual petty gossip sessions as his only outlet.

Nhlanhla Nhlapo is the embodiment of Pathetic.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Na una sabi...i don talk am finish. Tayo was shiiit last night to me. A man who cant control his emotions. MissP kept quiet that was why the matter ended, and of course he kept ranting, if it was the other way round..Tayo would have kept pushing. Tayo ALWAYS wants to have the last say..even with Uti yesterday

What is wrong with wanting to have the last word? Na crime?

So she decided to keep quiet AFTER she bit more than she could chew? Next time, she should keep quiet BEFORE the tsunami hits.

I'm not into criticizing other housemates and I loved Samantha even with all her antics so nobody can hold anything against me here that I make others look bad and hail Tayo unnecessarily. I will defend Tayo to the hilt because he has been consistent with his attitude. What did he do yesterday that is different from what he has been doing? He even dissed the great Uti. He should do whatever he likes jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
when other housemates get into a fight that's "drama", but when tayo gets into one, it's a national issue, just enjoy your drama, una go just dey drag non-issue, tayo is who he is, his tongue is acidic, it respects no man or woman, he has been pushed to the limit, but he has never been violent, person like tayo na only mouth im get, I can almost swear that tayo will not retaliate violently even if he is slapped, he will just talk and talk..

the only time idris was pushed, he broke a door,(I am not trying to discredit idris, he is a great guy), tayo will not break a door, that's who he is, his mouth is his only weapon, and when it is unleased, he will not stop till he is satisfied, you better start accepting it, or you jump ship!. all this complaint will not change him. accept it, that's FACT, that's what we call been OBJECTIVE!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Zega:

Yoruba language has nothing like "kp". Two consonants cant follow each other.

It is "pepeye".

Thanks.
I know that. But since other languages have both 'p' and 'kp' in their alphabets they would pronounce the 'p' in your spelling as that in the English 'Paul'. So the smart thing to do on this forum would be to adopt the spelling that can be understood by all since the Yoruba spelling is the uncommon style. Shey you get me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
what did tayo say?

you are an arsehole, bleeping piece of sheet, came to this house sex deprived, over and over many times.

It was saying those things over and over again even when the babe don quiet that got me . in the end he was just ranting alone and looking foolish.

Make we no drag am again, its a new day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
kgr28:

elenu
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
and who is rawdeal or whatever?, I saw your silly post of how you were wishing tayo would "sleep and not wake up", why? because of a game show? how can you wish someone that?, since tayo started his shenanigans, has he ever wished that someone would "sleep and not wake"?, you are worst than him, how can you say that, and still have the mouth to still have the mouth to criticise him? like what the heck?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2014
kgr28:

For God's sake, you will spit on another human being? Hommie, you're better than this.

Goodluck with that though... Everyone on this thread will be coming to S.A for your burial ceremony.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2014
kgr28:

Before you do that make sure you purge the bile in KlarrKlarr and Samantha ' s system. People like you make me support Tayo no matter what he does because you're always here to say sheet.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
thank God you get my point. I attacked GHKwame first and when he replied, I got noo back up. Miss P attacked Tayo first so why the phuck are they making eediotic excuses and blaming Tayo. It's people defending Miss Pig that are being hypocrites this time, not me. I'm only citing the hypocrisy here. Shey you understand now or do I have to further break it down for you to understand?

Further to you attacking 'GHKwame first, you got no back up cos no one, repeat NO ONE gives a flying fork about you on this thread.

Anybody else under the same circumstances will get mad back up.

Go figure!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Dannyxy:
when other housemates get into a fight that's "drama", but when tayo gets into one, it's a national issue, just enjoy your drama, una go just dey drag non-issue, tayo is who he is, his tongue is acidic, it respects no man or woman, he has been pushed to the limit, but he has never been violent, person like tayo na only mouth im get, I can almost swear that tayo will not retaliate violently even if he is slapped, he will just talk and talk..

the only time idris was pushed, he broke a door,(I am not trying to discredit idris, he is a great guy), tayo will not break a door, that's who he is, his mouth is his only weapon, and when it is unleased, he will not stop till he is satisfied, you better start accepting it, or you jump ship!. all this complaint will not change him. accept it, that's FACT, that's what we call been OBJECTIVE!

Na Yoruba boy na... No be only mouth dem get? Mgbati gbati! (Please, this is not meant to offend Yorubas oh.)

If na Delta boy now, nor be all this long talk!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Tayo does not smoke, he is not a heavy drinker, and from the look of things, he is not a womanizer. Guys like this tends to flip at little things because there's non of these vices to calm him down.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
jjii:
Tayo does not smoke, he is not a heavy drinker, and from the look of things, he is not a womanizer. Guys like this tends to flip at little things because there's non of these vices to calm him down.
Smoking a vice? I can finish one packet in less than thirty minutes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Dannyxy:
and who is rawdeal or whatever?, I saw your silly post of how you were wishing tayo would "sleep and not wake up", why? because of a game show? how can you wish someone that?, since tayo started his shenanigans, has he ever wished that someone would "sleep and not wake"?, you are worst than him, how can you say that, and still have the mouth to still have the mouth to criticise him? like what the heck?

Baba calm down. I was baffled too when I read that post but I think she took it personal last night. Maybe she expected too much from Tayo instead of accepting him as he is. I guess she was disappointed in him.

Dem go soon ban you again oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Why is every talk always about Tayo?
Tayo this,Tayo that,everyone should be tired already and face other housemates.
Tayo is who he is,if anyone else is in the house too,you will do worse than Tayo if that's your real attitude.
Make una free the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Smoking a vice? I can finish one packet in less than thirty minutes.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Weed nko?

Lmao... Dude, you are the 8th wonder of the world. RESPECT!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.