Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263373 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
njokusboy:

cheesy grin cheesy
I know say you be expert for that department. cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:
The nigga Elikem is very talented.

Yea he is. ..loving his designs. Dude na shrewd business man. Free models, Free advert, Free publicity. Him use one stone kill 100 birds grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

There are other ways for a boy to show his strength..... Carry miss p upstairs and give her some fun time....make the VIP happy,make miss p happy and also release some tensions ......my people have this saying ......keep the thighs satisfied and the tongue shall get numb. grin
Seems like youre Hor.Ny. kpele
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ksslib:

I know say you be expert for that department. cheesy grin

Pant washing shocked
I dey craze?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Akshow:
Is it not the same Miss P that has now added Tayo to her top 3 list? I taya for this nairaland o. The way dem carry crucify Tayo here I thought Miss P will be so angry that she will beg for voluntary exit.

I now knw that I shouldn't come here for objective analysis. Even on facebook some other countries are supporting Tayo but not on nairaland. U will think they are waiting for an opportunity to hate on him.

Akshow: Na God go bless you for this thing wey u write! This Nairaland pple I just don't know! Miss p: Iam the little girl you ran away from. If you were strong enough, you should have stuck up ! They want him strong to stand out and he eventually did! Now she has added him to her top 3!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ksslib:

Seems like youre Hor.Ny. kpele
Man cannot live by Ellah's shower hour alone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Akshow:
Is it not the same Miss P that has now added Tayo to her top 3 list? I taya for this nairaland o. The way dem carry crucify Tayo here I thought Miss P will be so angry that she will beg for voluntary exit.

I now knw that I shouldn't come here for objective analysis. Even on facebook some other countries are supporting Tayo but not on nairaland. U will think they are waiting for an opportunity to hate on him.
my broda I tire. they make it look like you are not objective when you follow the favorite opinion, the only time you are "objective" is when you antagonise the favorite opinion, once you are against the consensual opinion, you are automatically objective, right or wrong, if the we come at them, they say we are victimising them.. I just tire oh

be against tayo, and you are the objective person, the hero, we are the villains that would not let them talk.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Akshow:

I'm telling you man! They remind me of when the Catholic church used to crucify heretics just because they didn't share their line of reasoning. Or those muslims who kill people in the name of Allah.

My religious people, sorry for generalizing oh. I am referring to the fanatics!

They want to crucify Tayo... **Jamming "You can hate me now" by Nas**

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Yea he is. ..loving his designs. Dude na shrewd business man. Free models, Free advert, Free publicity. Him use one stone kill 100 birds grin
He has the spirit of a Nigerian guy( igbo) to be precise.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Bennyboo(f): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
lizian:
Have been a Silent reader since last year..am in school so I depend on this thread for updates but meennnhh...I think I have to shift camp to bba funville to get updates because all I see here is fight and uneccessary arguements. I give up
same here....too much of work couldn't allow me watch unlike last year but coming to this thread to read updates wasn't the right option. ..fight and argument is the order of the day....no good update atall. ..just people trying to show their writing skills n how far they can go on arguing. ...as for Tayo I think most people on this thread are like him....They can argue for Africa. ..They can't let go at all...guys against fellow guys and most disappointing guys attacking ladies. .....They can't just let go...After the show life continues so y all the hating and foul languages. ....support ur rep n stop attacking each other....everybody on this thread has the right to share his or her opinion if u don't like it y not walk pass or close ya damn eyes....The way we reason n see things differ, our environment gene and experiences make up our thinking n the way we analyse things. .... passing by ....if u don't like my post u can as well take a shot of tayowater to calm ya sef. .......off

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ksslib:

And I almost forgot to mention you look beautiful and hot as always.
Nicee. wink

Wow,thanks kiss.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bennyboo:
same here....too much of work couldn't allow me watch unlike last year but coming to this thread to read updates wasn't the right option. ..fight and argument is the order of the day....no good update atall. ..just people trying to show their writing skills n how far they can go on arguing. ...as for Tayo I think most people on this thread are like him....They can argue for Africa. ..They can't let go at all...guys against fellow guys and most disappointing guys attacking ladies . .....They can't just let go...After the show life continues so y all the hating and foul languages. ....support ur rep n stop attacking each other....everybody on this thread has the right to share his or her opinion if u don't like it y not walk pass or close ya damn eyes....The way we reason n see things differ, our environment gene and experiences make up our thinking n the way we analyse things. .... passing by ....if u don't like my post u can as well take a shot of tayowater to calm ya sef. .......off

Tayo brothers grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Butterphly reminds of Lerato minus the attitude
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
kgr28:
kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki!!!!!!!! the only way to see a person's true colours is to press his buttons and see how they react. Tayo is an azz-wipe!! just get ready for DS and see how he's going to explain the situation and beg for forgiveness to Africa as usual. the reaction on NL will be Tayo make sense Miss P pushed him. NO amount of apologies will undo what he said to her. Now we see the devil in Tayo and he's a sexist

And if tayo begs africa for forgiveness, i am sure africa and south africa in particular will forgive him because we all have loving and forgiving hearts. Or dont you agree?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Pant washing shocked
I dey craze?
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Why do I feel Feza and O'Neal are no longer together?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Man cannot live by Ellah's shower hour alone.
Smh! So na Ellah shower hour you take dey hold body?
No wonder you dont want her to go yet.

No Ellah, no orgarsms.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tabh:

Wow,thanks kiss.
You welcome wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Feza better stop pumping those silly sinus antibiotics into her body. The best treatment for it is Garlic.

Mr and Mrs Shaka Shaka don free o!! Now Sheillah can run her mouth
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ksslib:

Smh! So na Ellah shower hour you take dey hold body?
No wonder you dont want her to go yet.

No Ellah, no orgarsms.
You think so?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

You think so?
Thats what you implied. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ksslib:

Thats what you implied. tongue
OK
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abeg na true say MB dey catch feelings for Uti? Is anyonw watching?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abeg na true say MB dey catch feelings for Uti? Is anyone watching?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

1) Me sef dey hail. But you dey owe me sometin. You remember try perform o.

Mr Fork, I just changed my mind. Ain't waiting for spade anymore. Let's get this over with. Check my profile (this profile).

I never baff... ABEG make una easy with the yabbing oh. It will be up for the next 7-hours... Na once man dey die.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Haaaaaaa! I don see am grin

Lumeviewscom, police no dey harass you because of that goatee?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
tng:
Abeg na true say MB dey catch feelings for Uti? Is anyonw watching?

Yelseeeee!! She's not zus cashing feelings..she's meeelting
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Feza better stop pumping those silly sinus antibiotics into her body. The best treatment for it is Garlic.

Mr and Mrs Shaka Shaka don free o!! Now Sheillah can run her mouth

That's fantastic because it was starting to make him look like a henpecked fo.ol. Nhla needs to grow some cojones 4real. This relationship with Sheila makes him come across as a wuss. There's plenty of time for that Mills & Boon nonsense after the game is over. They are becoming a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Mr Fork, I just changed my mind. Ain't waiting for spade anymore. Let's get this over with. Check my profile (this profile).

I never baff... ABEG make una easy with the yabbing oh. It will be up for the next 7-hours... Na once man dey die.
No fear u ain't bad even without baffing. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Actually, he was banned by a moderator. The system has been modified to censor the moderator's name so as to avoid future harassment.
Oh I thought it was the bittttch
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by icebazz(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tayo may not reach d final if e etx up with MB macky2 and ella next wik:::best thing 4 em is 2 win HOH:::::::
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Hahahahaha

He has igbo blood frm somewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.